I like school 译为中文菜名英文译法

当前位置: &
求翻译:I like my school because the teachers are very friendly.是什么意思?
I like my school because the teachers are very friendly.
问题补充:
我喜欢我的学校,因为老师都非常友好。
我喜欢我因为学校的教师都是很友好。
因为老师是非常友好的,我喜欢我的学校。
我喜欢我的学校,因为老师们都很友好。
我喜欢我的学校,因为老师们都很友好。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!1.I like my green shoe._______________________________________________ 2.That's my favourite school work._______________________________________________ 3.We like to play games._______________________________________________ 4.I have a donut for dessert._______________________________________________ 5.What's the matter?_______________________________________________ 6.I like a sandwich and milk,too._______________________________________________
1.我喜欢我的绿色鞋.2.那是我最喜爱的功课.3.我们喜欢做游戏.4.我甜点吃一个甜面圈.5.什么事?6.我也喜欢三明治和牛奶.答案不唯一
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译School,school,what do you like about school?I like my teachers.Ilike my classmates.Ilike swimming in a pool.School,school,what do you like about school?I lide trees.I like flowers.I like the garden in the school.What do you do at school?At school I learn English,ask and answer teachers questions,tess stories and draw pictures.What do you do after class?After class I play football,listen to the radio and read books.What do you do in the evening?I do my homework and play some computer games.
夏末秋凉丶价
学校,学校,什么做你同类有关学校的事?我喜欢我的老师.我状的我的同学.在一个池中的我状游泳.学校,学校,什么做你同类有关学校的事?我 lide 树.我喜欢花.我在学校中喜欢花园.什么做你做在学校?在学校,我学习英国人,问和答案老师疑问,tess 故事和平局照片.什么做你做在班级之后?在班级之后我踢足球,听收音机和阅读书.什么做你做晚上?我做我的家庭操作和游戏一些电脑游戏.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
学校,学校,你喜欢学校的什么?我喜欢老师,喜欢我的同学,喜欢在游泳池里游泳学校,学校,你喜欢学校的什么?我喜欢书,喜欢花,喜欢学校的花园你在学校干什么?我在学校学英语,问和回答老师问题,讲关于树的故事和画画你在放学后干什么在放学后我玩足球,在收音机里听和读书你在晚上干什么我做我的功课和玩电脑游戏...
学校,学校,你喜欢学校的什么呢?我喜欢我的老师,喜欢我的同学,喜欢在游泳池里游泳.学校,学校,你喜欢学校的什么呢?我喜欢学校的树,花,喜欢学校的那个花园. 你在学校都做些什么呢?在学校,我学英语,提问也回答老师的问题,讲故事和画画放学后你做什么呢?放学后,我踢足球,听收音机,看书.晚上做什么呢?做家庭作业,玩...
学校,学校,你喜欢关于学校的什么?我喜欢我的老师,我喜欢我的同学,我喜欢在一个水池中游泳。学校,学校,你喜欢关于学校的什么?我lide树.我喜欢花,我喜欢在学校的园子里。你在学校干什么?在学校我了解英国,问和回答老师问题,tess故事和拔取电影院你在课后做什么?在课后我玩足球,听无线电和读【看】书.在晚上中你做什么?<...
扫描下载二维码我喜欢每天放学后看动画片 的翻译是:I like every day after school to watch cartoons 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我喜欢每天放学后看动画片
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I like watching cartoons every day after school
After I like being on vacation from school every day watch the animated cartoon
I like every day after school to watch cartoons
I like watching animation after school every day
After I like being on vacation from school every day watch the animated cartoon
相关内容&a189 boobies 189個笨蛋 & aGerman Videos 德国录影 & aJim Slip's 吉姆滑动的 & aThanks and Best Regards! 感谢和此致敬意! & a我愿意和你分享我的一切。 I am willing to share my all with you. & acompromising 妥协 & aan error occurred during the installation of assembly component {7702d6a} hresult 正在翻译,请等待...
& ai will see you thanks 我将看见您感谢 & aA: Where are we going A : 那里我们去 & adon't forget to check your hotmail.. 不要忘记检查您的hotmail。 & a解放自我 Liberates self- & a他的生活很痛苦 His life is very painful & aYou can use low carbon steel for all of them except additionaly informed.You can find related info that you requested. 您能为所有使用低碳钢除了additionaly消息灵通。您能发现您请求的相关信息。 & a办理入职 Handles into the duty & a我们要不断的学习这样才会成功 We want the unceasing study like this only then to be able to succeed & a伙食费 Board expenses & ayouaremylove youaremylove & a吃什么呢中午? What eats noon? & a关于埃及金字塔的资料 About Egyptian pyramid's material & aDid you ues to play the piano 做您ues弹钢琴 & aIt doesn't make any 它不做其中任一 & a他们的生活才是一种归宿 Their life is one kind of home to return to & a没 有 我 你 说 你 算 什 么 My you had not said you calculate any & a不和谐、不平安 Not harmonious, is not safe & a我正在学习英语,想同外国人用英语交谈,感到困难很大,知道不少英语单词,但英语说不好,心里着急,不知道怎样提高英语水平,请你帮助我好吗?希望你给我回信。谢谢! I am studying English, wants with the foreigner with English conversation, to feel difficult very big, knows many English word, but English cannot reach an agreement, in the heart worries, did not know how raises English proficiency, asks you to help me well? Hoped you reply in writing for me.Thanks & a,恰当的,合适的 Appropriate, appropriate & awhatIsay whatIsay & a在我们这边现在这个病挺多的,但目前没有什么药能一下医好。。它就是肝里的毒素没能完全的排出来。你对这个了解吗 Us present this sickness very many, but at present does not have what medicine to be able to be cured.。It is in the liver toxin has not been able the complete platoon to come out.You to this understanding & a我来自一个温馨,和谐三口之家,经过高考的独木桥来到青岛科技大学,我英语高考分数为120 I come from a warmth, the harmonious three-person family, comes to Qingdao Scientific and technical university after the college entrance examination single-plank bridge, my English college entrance examination score is 120 & a这对那些不吸烟的人来说可能是个好消息 This the human who does not smoke to these is possibly a good news & a芝麻八爪鱼 Sesame seed eight fingernail fish & aDon’t worry..Someday, he’ll regret it. null & a李思思 Li Sisi & a研究者在没有检验任何因素的情况下得出结论,认为喝茶有益健康 The researcher in has not examined any factor in the situation to draw the conclusion, thought drinks tea the beneficial health & aWe still have time to do some sports now,but later 我们仍然有时间现在,但以后做有些体育 & awatch cartoons 手表动画片 & a战胜敌人 Defeating the enemy & a熬夜学习,导致耗时低效 Stays up late to study, causes consumes when the low efficiency & a埃尔莎理想中的房子是一栋带有一个前花园的两层房子。房子中至少有三个带有舆洗室的卧室。她父母的床是两米长的。而她自己的床是 In the Elsa ideal house is one has front garden two houses.In the house has three to have the sedan chair at least to wash the room the bedroom.Her parents' bed is two meters long.But her bed is & aCartier Meet Cartier集会 & a哪一页有您的最近入境日期 Which page had you recently the day of entry & aWelcome to nginx on EPEL! 欢迎到nginx在EPEL! & a展望未来 21:42:39 Forecast future 21:42: 39 & aAutomatilally Automatilally & a整理在职人员档案,完善在职人员各类信息 Reorganizes in-service staff file, consummation in-service staff each kind of information & a钢笔是红色的,在粉色的桌子上 The fountain pen is red, on pink color table & a第三方存管 The third party saves the tube & aI can't seem to look away 我不可能似乎看 & amouth-to-month resuscitation normally should be done with a mask to stop diseases spreading 嘴对月复活应该通常完成以面具停止疾病传播 & a教室里有6个窗户 In the classroom has 6 windows & a越来越穷 More and more poor & a她很善良 有好 而且还乐于助人 She very nicely has well moreover is also glad helps the human & aWe work very hard and ended up as head of the firm. 我们非常艰苦工作和结束作为企业的头。 & a你们上星期忙吗? You last week busy? & a他觉得学校生活越来越舒适了。 He thought the school life was more and more comfortable. & a我喜欢每天放学后看动画片 After I like being on vacation from school every day watch the animated cartoon &}

我要回帖

更多关于 中文菜名英文译法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信