there is one pointgave one of t...

阅读理解。
Mrs. White lived in a town of England. Her husband died three years ago and one of her children worked in the capital and the other three lived in another town. Her husband didn't leave her much money and she hadto live a simple (简朴) life. Sometimes her children went to see her during their holidays, ubt they stayed with her for only two or three days.
One winter morning the old woman got up early. She was going to buy some food in a shop. And when she came out, she found there was much snow in the street. She had to sweep it away. And suddenly shefound a dying dog at the corner of the house. She picked it up and took it into to house quickly. She put it near the fire and gave it some milk and bread. At first the poor dog ate nothing and that afternoon it drank some milkand three days later it was all right. Now the old woman found it was a beautiful dog. And she liked it very muchand took it everywhere she went. A week later she went shopping with her dog. At a bus stop a young man was eating fish and chips. The little dog became very excited (兴奋) at the smell of the man's lunch and beganjumping up at him.
"Do you mind if I throw it a bit (一点)?" asked the young man.
"Not at all," answered Mrs. White.
Having heard this, he picked up the dog and threw it over the wall. 1. Mrs. White lived a simple life because _____. A. she wasn't rich enough B. she hoped to save money for her children C. she had four children D. her children hated her 2. It was _____ that morning when Mrs. White went to buy something. A. it was beautiful B. it was little C. she spent money on it D. she felt lonely 3. The old woman liked the dog very much because _____. A. it was beautiful B. it was little C. she spent money on it D. she felt lonely 4. The dog hoped _____, so it became excited. A. to be given some foodB. to leave the bus stop soonC. to bite (咬) the young manD. to go as soon as possible
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询&&&分类:阅读理解。
Mrs. White lived in a town of England. Her husband died three years ago and one of her children worked in the capital and the other three lived in another town. Her husband didn't leave her much money and she hadto live a simple (简朴) life. Sometimes her children went to see her during their holidays, ubt they stayed with her for only two or three days.
One winter morning the old woman got up early. She was going to buy some food in a shop. And when she came out, she found there was much snow in the street. She had to sweep it away. And suddenly shefound a dying dog at the corner of the house. She picked it up and took it into to house quickly. She put it near the fire and gave it some milk and bread. At first the poor dog ate nothing and that afternoon it drank some milkand three days later it was all right. Now the old woman found it was a beautiful dog. And she liked it very muchand took it everywhere she went. A week later she went shopping with her dog. At a bus stop a young man was eating fish and chips. The little dog became very excited (兴奋) at the smell of the man's lunch and beganjumping up at him.
Having heard this, he picked up the dog and threw it over the wall. 1. Mrs. White lived a simple life because _____. A. she wasn't rich enough B. she hoped to save money for her children C. she had four children D. her children hated her 2. It was _____ that morning when Mrs. White went to buy something. A. it was beautiful B. it was little C. she spent money on it D. she felt lonely 3. The old woman liked the dog very much because _____. A. it was beautiful B. it was little C. she spent money on it D. she felt lonely 4. The dog hoped _____, so it became excited. A. to be given some foodB. to leave the bus stop soonC. to bite (咬) the young manD. to go as soon as possible 阅读理解。
Having heard this, he picked up the dog and threw it over the wall. 1. Mrs. White lived a simple life because _____. A. she wasn't rich enough B. she hoped to save money for her children C. she had four children D. her children hated her 2. It was _____ that morning when Mrs. White went to buy something. A. it was beautiful B. it was little C. she spent money on it D. she felt lonely 3. The old woman liked the dog very much because _____. A. it was beautiful B. it was little C. she spent money on it D. she felt lonely 4. The dog hoped _____, so it became excited. A. to be given some foodB. to leave the bus stop soonC. to bite (咬) the young manD. to go as soon as possible 科目:最佳答案1-4: ABDA 解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心【小题1】B 【小题1】A【小题1】C【小题1】B【小题1】A【小题1】D【小题1】B【小题1】D【小题1】C【小题1】A
解析文章大意:本文是一片记叙文,讲述了白求恩大夫的经历。他为中国人民的抗战作出了巨大贡献,并为此献出了生命,成为中国人民的英雄。【小题1】 B出生在1890年,应该用过去式。【小题1】 A doctor医生。根据下文对他的描述,可以判断他是一名医生。【小题1】 C help帮助。他发明了新的医疗方法来帮助士兵。【小题1】 B few很少。他必须努力工作,应该是医生很少,医生是可数名词,因此用few。【小题1】 A &rest休息。白求恩大夫工作很努力,没有停下来休息。【小题1】 D一段时间之前用介词for。【小题1】 B continue继续。尽管在一次手术中伤了手,他还是继续工作。Continue,继续。【小题1】 D hand手。从前文可以看出他伤了手,因此这应该是hand。【小题1】 C对中国士兵的工作使他成为中国人民的英雄,在动词后面用宾格作宾语。【小题1】 A在中和加拿大,他仍然被人们怀念。Still,仍然。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:学年度江苏省淮北中学初二下学期期末考试英语卷
题型:阅读理解
Here is an advertisement about two-day tour between Hong Kong and Macao.Two-day tour between Hong
Kong and MacaoDate: July 15 th -16 thTravel: Sightseeing bus
in the city and the ship/boat/speedboat between Hong Kong and MacaoPlaces to visit:
Hong Kong: Ocean Park and Victoria Peak
Macao: Mazu Temple, the Ruins of St. PaulCost: HK $600,
including travel, three-star hotel, meals and admission tickets. 40% off for
students or children under 1.4 m in height.
For more information, call 852
or 852 .Bill is a student in Jiangdu Sunshine Secondary school. Last week he joined the two-day tour between Hong Kong and Macao with his parents.【小题1】 Bill enjoyed the beautiful views in the city by&&&&& last week.A.shipB.boatC.busD.speedboat【小题2】In Hong Kong you can visit&&&&& . A.Victoria PeakB.Mazu TempleC.the Ruins of St. PaulD.Moon lake【小题3】Which of the following is true?A.The trip took Bill two days.B.The trip cost Bill HK $600.C.Bill went travelling alone.D.Bill should pay more for meals.
来源:学年山西省盂县第一中学初二下学期月考试题英语卷
题型:完型填空
完形填空(共 15小题,每小题 1 分,满分15分)阅读下面短文,从每小题A、B、C三个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并将其字母标号填入题前的括号内。A well-dressed man came into a famous jewellery (首饰)shop. He explained that he wished to buy a pearl(珍珠)for his wife’s birthday and that the &16&&did not matter since business had been very good for him that year. Aing a number of beautiful and valuable pearls, he chose a nice black one that _17_ $5000. He paid for that pearl , shook hands with the jeweler and left. A few days later the man returned and said his wife had liked that pearl _18_ that she wanted another one just like it. It had to be exactly the _19_ size and quality as she wanted a pair of earrings made. “Can you give me any advice on _20_ to get such a pearl?” said the man. The jeweler replied , “I would say it’s _21_ to find an exact one like that pearl.” The rich man _22_ the jeweler to advertise in the newspaper, and offered $25.000 for that matching pearl. Many people answered that ad, _23_ nobody had a pearl that was just right. Just when the jeweler had _24__& hope, an old lady came in. To his _25_ , she took a wonderful pearl from her handbag. “I don’t like to sell it, ” she said _26_. “I inherited (继承)it from my mother, and my mother inherited from _27_, but now I really need money.”The jeweler was quick to pay her _28_ she changed her mind. Then he called the rich man’s hotel to tell the good _29_ to him. The rich man, however, was _30_ to be found. He had fled with the old woman a few more minutes before.【小题1】 A. size&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. shape&&&&&&&&&&&& C. price【小题2】A. spent&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. cost&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. took【小题3】 A. a little&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. so much&&&&&&&&&& C. at all【小题4】 A. same&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. different&&&&&&&&&& C. common【小题5】A. what&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. why&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. how【小题6】 A. possible&&&&&&&&&&& B. easy&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. impossible【小题7】 A. let&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. make&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. asked【小题8】 A. so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. and【小题9】 A. found out&&&&&&&&&& B. given up&&&&&&&&&&& C. come up with【小题10】 A. disappointment&&&&& B. surprise&&&&&&&&&&&& C. fear【小题11】A. happily&&&&&&&&&&&& B. loudly&&&&&&&&&&&& C. sadly【小题12】A. mine&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.his&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hers【小题13】 A. when&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. before&&&&&&&&&&&& C. after【小题14】 A. news &&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. advice&&&&&&&&&&&& C. way【小题15】 A. somewhere&&&&&&&&& B. anywhere&&&&&&&&&& C. nowhere
来源:2011年四川省宜宾市中考英语试卷
&George Washington Carver was born in 1864. He was born a slave(奴隶). When he was still a baby, his mother was stolen. He was kept by his master. All his life George loved& 31&. When he was only seven years old, he already knew so& 32&&about plants that people in his hometown called him “the plant doctor”.George wanted to learn as much as he could, but there was no &&33&&for black children where he lived. When he was ten, he left home to find a town that would allow &&34&&children to attend school. He studied in Missouri and Kansas &&35&&he finished high school. All this time he had to work to&& 36&&his own expense(费用). He worked as a cook and opened his own laundry.In 1890, George began college. At first he studied art, but he still had a &&37&&of plants. He began to study agriculture(农业). After he graduated, the famous inventor Thomas Edison asked him to work in his lab but George &&38&&. He had other &&39& . He started an agricultural organization for black students in Alabama.In those days, many &&40&&in the south grew only cotton. This was &&41&&to the soil(土壤). After a while the &&42&&&would not grow as well. George Washington Carver wanted to help farmers in the south to grow plants like peanuts and sweet potatoes. These plants helped the&43 &. Over the years he invented hundreds of ways to use these two plants.George Washington Carver invented so many things that he was &&44&&“The Wizard(能手) of& Tuskegee”. He died in 1943 at the&& 45&&of 79.【小题1】A.animalsB.plantsC.buildingsD.photos【小题2】A.muchB.manyC.littleD.few【小题3】A.houseB.farmC.hospitalD.school【小题4】A.brownB.yellowC.blackD.white【小题5】A.whenB.untilC.forD.since【小题6】A.costB.spendC.payD.take【小题7】A.loveB.hateC.questionD.surprise【小题8】A.acceptedB.refusedC.understoodD.cared【小题9】A.situationsB.suggestionsC.playsD.plans【小题10】A.farmersB.scientistsC.doctorsD.inventors【小题11】A.helpfulB.harmfulC.carefulD.wonderful【小题12】A.pumpkinB.peanutC.cottonD.potato【小题13】A.soilB.waterC.airD.weather【小题14】A.seenB.lookC.foundD.called【小题15】A.timeB.yearC.ageD.season
来源:2011年浙江省温州市中考英语试卷
Are only clever and good-looking students happy in the school? Best-selling ___31___ Xiao Nizi (Nini) doesn’t think so.“___32___ has his own place in the sky." she said.& "We're all special in our ownways.”Nini, from Hunan, writes stories about young people in the school. Her books,___33___ Devils Kiss and Un-e on Midsummer’s Night, are very ___34___ with students.In her stories, the main characters arc usually common girls who are neither pretty ___35___ smart. But they always win the love of a Prince Charming(白马王子),or___36___ successful stars."It’s not because of luck."' said Nini. ""They are ___37___ honest and they don't lie. They know what they arc good___38___ and work hard to realize their dreams. "Nini herself is like one of the characters in her stories. She was a shy girl at school. But she thought a lot and liked languages, and that made her ___39___ to be a writer. She hopes her stories ___40__ make more kids happy.【小题1】A. writer &&&&&&&B. reader &&&&&&&&C. speaker【小题2】 A. Nobody&&&&&B. Everyone &&&&&C. Someone【小题3】A. as &&&&&&&&&&B. for example &&&C. such as【小题4】 A. successful &&&B. popular &&&&&&&C. funny【小题5】 A. nor &&&&&&&&&B. or&&&&&&&&&&&&C. but【小题6】A. become &&&&&B. make&&&&&&&&&C. take【小题7】 A. still &&&&&&&&&B.only&&&&&&&&&C. ever【小题8】 A. at &&&&&&&&&&B. for &&&&&&&&&&C. with【小题9】A. deciding &&&&&B. to decide &&&&&C. decide【小题10】 A. can &&&&&&&&&B. must&&&&&&&&C. need
来源:学年山东省泰安六中八年级下期末检测英语卷
A little boy was attracted(吸引)by a board above the door of a shop. It read, "Little Dogs for Sale." A &&&16&&&like that has a way of attracting small children into the shop.The little boy walked into the shop and found a dog behind other dogs and said, "What’s 17&&with that little dog?"The store owner said that the vet(兽医) &&18&&the little dog and found it was &&19&. It would always be lame(破的).The little boy became &&20&&."That is the dog that I want to buy. "The store owner said, "No, you don’t need to buy that little dog. If you really want him,I’ll just give him to you. "The little boy got quite sad. He said angrily, "I don’t want you to give him to me. I’ll 21&&& the full price for him. In fact, I’ll give you $ 2.37 now, and 50 cents a month &&22&I have paid the full price. "The store owner continued, "He is &&23&&going to be able to run and jump and play with you like the other dogs."To his&&&24&&,the little boy rolled up(卷起)his trousers to show his badly hurt left leg. He looked at the store owner and &&&25&&&answered," Well, I don’t run so well myself and the little dog will need someone who understands him. "【小题1】A.signB.schoolC.markD.signal【小题2】A.wrongB.matterC.reasonD.purpose【小题3】A.wentB.curedC.treatedD.left【小题4】A.deafB.blindC.disabledD.homeless【小题5】A.silentB.excitedC.excitingD.interesting【小题6】A.spendB.costC.takeD.pay【小题7】A.sinceB.soC.untilD.and【小题8】A.alwaysB.neverC.everD.sometimes【小题9】A.joyB.sadnessC.surpriseD.delight【小题10】A.softlyB.shortlyC.badlyD.correctly
来源:2011年宁夏回族自治区中考英语试卷
Liam works in Sydney. Last week he had&&&41&&holiday, but he didn’t know &&42&&to go. He said to his friend Robert, “I&&&43 &&&the hot weather here, but I can’t find a cool place in Australia. How will I spend my holiday?” “That. ’s &&44 &&,” said Robert. “You’d better go to Moscow. It’s &&45 &&there because it is covered with snow and ice now.” Liam &&&46&&with his friend. He bought an air ticket and soon &&47&&Moscow. He made a&& 48&&journey there. But one day he got into trouble. After lunch he went outside the city. He saw a dog &&49&him while he &50&&by a house. It was &&51&&&and wanted to get some food to eat. Bad luck! He had no pieces of bread or cake with him. He tried to send it away. But it began to shout at him. He wanted to&52&&&something to make the dog go away, but he couldn’t find anything& 53&&&snow and ice. Suddenly he saw a stone(石头) on the ground. He tried to&& 54&&but he failed.
“ How strange the Russians are!” Liam said to himself. “They do not tie(拴)their dogs, but firmly(紧紧地)tie the&&&55 &&&”.【小题1】A.two-weekB.two weeksC.two weeks’D.a two-week【小题2】A.howB.whatC.whereD.if【小题3】A.likeB.unlikeC.hateD.not like【小题4】A.rightB.easyC.excitingD.interesting【小题5】A.hotB.coldC.warmD.humid【小题6】A.agreedB.disagreedC.likedD.hated【小题7】A.arrived inB.gotC.leftD.returned【小题8】A.sadB.happyC.tiredD.boring【小题9】A.to followB.is followingC.followingD.followed【小题10】A.was walkingB.walkedC.was crossingD.crossed【小题11】A.fullB.thirstyC.happyD.hungry【小题12】A.haveB.discoverC.look forD.look out【小题13】A.besidesB.exceptC.besideD.without【小题14】A.look for itB.put it upC.throw it awayD.pick it up【小题15】A.dogsB.stonesC.foodD.sticks
来源:2011年广西崇左市中考英语试卷(解析版)
A woman saw three old men sitting outside the door. She said, “I don’t think I know you, but you must be very hungry. Please come in and have something ___66_____.”“We don’t go into a house ___67_____ ”they replied.“Why is that?” she asked.One of the old men answered, “His name is Wealth(财富), this is Success, and I am Love.” Then he said, “Now go in and ___68_____ with your family which one of us you want in your house.”The woman went in and told her family what had happened, she said, “Let’s invite Wealth. We have been so ____69____.” Her husband disagreed, “My dear, why don’t we invite Success? Don’t you want me to be a successful man? Then her daughter asked, “Would it be ___70_____ to invite Love? Our life will then be filled with love!”In the end the family decided to take the ___71_____ advice. The woman went out and asked, “____72____ one of you is Love? Please come in and be our guest.” Love got up and started walking to the house. The other two also got up and ____73____ him. Surprised, the lady asked Wealth and Success, “ I ___74_____ invite Love. Why are you coming along? The two old men answered, “If you had invited Wealth or Success, the other two would have to stay out, but since you have invited Love. ____75____ he goes, we go with him. Where there is Love, there is Wealth and Success.”【小题1】A.to sayB.to eatC.to useD.to drink【小题2】A.togetherB.aloneC.crowdedlyD.lonely【小题3】A.playB.exerciseC.agreeD.discuss【小题4】A.poorB.richC.luckyD.happy【小题5】A.worseB.betterC.lessD.more【小题6】A.father’sB.mother’sC.daughter’sD.parents’【小题7】A.whichB.whoC.whatD.whom【小题8】A.leftB.followedC.stoppedD.pulled【小题9】A.onlyB.hardlyC.neverD.almost【小题10】A.wheneverB.whateverC.howeverD.wherever
来源:2012届浙江省义蓬片九年级上学期第一次阶段考试英语卷
The little boy entered the house, unhappy. His mother was& 31&&&&&cakes in the kitchen. She smiled as she &&&32&&&&&but stopped when she saw his face. “Tyler,&&& 33&&&&&&happened? Is everything okay?”“Nothing is okay, mom.” said the boy, “Today, in our science lesson, Mrs. Green was talking about the&& 34&&&&&&& .She said that the whole world is getting dirtier and that many animals and plants are dying. She wants us to think of something we can do to help. I thought all the way, but there is& 35&&&&I can do to make a difference.”“Let me tell you &&&36&&&&.” the mother said after thinking for a while. “One morning a man was walking down a beach, there he saw thousands of dying starfish covering the beach, they were pushed up by the &&&&37&&&, and it was too far up for them to make their way back by&&& 38&&&&&&&. The man shook his head as he walked along, ‘What a pity! So many starfish will die on the beach.’ The man felt very sorry &&&39&&&&&those starfish. He went on walking and just at that time he was &&&40&&&&&&to find a boy in front who was throwing the starfish back into the sea as &&&41&&as he could, ‘how silly you are! My &&&&42&&,’ the man said, ‘There are so many starfish, can you throw all of them back?’ The boy didn’t stop but kept throwing, ‘ 43&&&&&&&&&I can’t help them all .I can make a difference to this one, and this one, and this one, and this one.”“Thinking for a moment, the man &&&44&&&&&&to help return the starfish to their home. He smiled and said to himself, ‘Sometimes the biggest lesson in life comes from the&& 45&&&&&person.【小题1】A.drinkingB.makingC.sellingD.washing【小题2】A.turned aroundB.turned downC.turned onD.turned off【小题3】A.whatB.whenC.whereD.why【小题4】A.airB.landC.waterD.environment【小题5】A.somethingB.anythingC.everythingD.nothing【小题6】A.a lieB.a jokeC.a storyD.a truth【小题7】A.windB.rainC.wavesD.sands【小题8】A.himselfB.itselfC.ourselvesD.themselves【小题9】A of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. from&&&&&&&&&&& D. forward【小题10】A.afraidB.surprisedC.sadD.angry【小题11】A.slowB.fastC.soonD.high【小题12】A.fatherB.motherC.sonD.daughter【小题13】A.OrB.SoC.BecauseD.Though【小题14】A.beganB.continuedC.forgotD.waited【小题15】A shortest&&&&&&&&&&B. tallest&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. smallest&&&&&&&& D. biggest
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!}

我要回帖

更多关于 there is one point 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信