are filled withh the joy...

这是个么从句.分析下这个句子And yet we all know people who are filled with joy,despite the unpleasant circumstances of their lives
钢琴曲8091
we all know people who are filled with joy.其中who are filled with joy是定语从句,修饰people.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码My life is always filled with sadness and little joy.…完形填空及答案_中考模拟试题_英语学习网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
My&life&is&always&filled&with&sadness&and&little&joy.…完形填空及答案
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
My&life&is&always&filled&with&sadness&and&little&joy.…完形填空及答案
文章来源:
更新时间: 17:32:15
My life is always filled with sadness and little joy. However, no matter what happens, I can always face it bravely. Last year, I couldn’t believe the&& 51&& that I was able to enter the only key high school in my hometown. Then I rushed to my home and told my parents. But my father didn’t seem as&& 52&& as I was. He just kept smoking without saying a word and my mother put her head down and couldn’t help&& 53& .
I knew very well what my family was&& 54& . My mum had been ill in bed for 2 years. We lived a&& 55&& life and I couldn’t continue my schooling. I felt so upset but I could say&& 56&& to my parents. I decided to help my father with his work to support the family.
&&& To my surprise, things completely changed before the beginning of the new term. My head teacher came to my family with some&& 57& , which had been&& 58&& by my schoolmates. He encouraged me, “Always have a dream.” With tears in my eyes, I stepped into the key high school.
&&& I have been studying hard since I entered the high school. Whenever I meet difficulties, I always&& 59&& my teacher and schoolmates. I have a college dream and I must work hard for it, no matter&& 60&& hard life is. Just as a great man says, “When one door shuts, another open in life.”
51. A. idea&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. story&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. news&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. thought
52. A. nervous&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. excited&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. interested&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. worried
53. A. crying&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. laughing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. saying&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. shouting
54. A. about&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. before&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. against&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. like
55. A. easy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hard&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. busy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. happy
56. A. nothing&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. something&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. anything&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. everything
57. A. books&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. fruits&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. money&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. food
58. A. raised&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. spent&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. planned&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. saved&
59. A. dream of&&&&&&&&&&&& B. think of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hear of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. talk of
60. A. what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. which&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. how
&51-55 CBADB 56-60 ACABD
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:zfj&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)Yes you are very special to me.I love all the time I get to spend with you.And hope to get to spend a lot more time with you.Hope all your days are filled with happiness and joy.Happy Valentines Day My sweetheart. 的翻译是:你是对我来说很特别。我爱我要花费你的所有时间。希望能花更多时间与你和。希望每一天都充满幸福和快乐。祝情人节我的爱人。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Yes you are very special to me.I love all the time I get to spend with you.And hope to get to spend a lot more time with you.Hope all your days are filled with happiness and joy.Happy Valentines Day My sweetheart.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
是的,你是很特别的。我爱我到花you.and的时间,希望去花更多的时间与you.hope你所有的日子,充满幸福和我的爱人joy.happy情人节。
你是对我来说很特别。我爱我要花费你的所有时间。希望能花更多时间与你和。希望每一天都充满幸福和快乐。祝情人节我的爱人。
是您是特别的对我。我爱我一直得到花费与您。并且希望得到更大量花费时间与您。希望所有您的天充满幸福和喜悦。愉快的情人节亲爱的。
相关内容&a我想和你做个朋友 我想和你做个朋友 & astaff facilities 正在翻译,请等待... & aReceived in revised form 15 April 2008 接受以修改过的形式日 & a第一居委会 First residents' committee & a你是不是很羡慕人家? You very much envy others? & aTreasure you have touched you, thank you for allowing me the joy you felt. . . . . . 珍宝您接触了您,谢谢给我喜悦您毛毡。 . . . . . & aThere are no messages in your inbox. 没有消息在您的inbox。 & aMore than half of your weighi is just water.So besides giving your bady all the food each day,you need at least 5 glasses of liquids a day.Water,fruit juice,tea,soft drinks and milk can all be OK. 正在翻译,请等待... & aeffective
date 有效日期 & a关老爷磨刀的兄弟节,“兄弟不曾孤单过”。什么事兄弟?50ni后你躺在床上,我问你:喝水不?你摇头,又问:吃水果不?你还是摇头,我问:给你找个小妹?你睁大眼睛、闪着泪花:好兄弟扶我起来试试!兄弟节快乐! Kuanyu mill knife brothers the festival, “brothers not once have been lonely”.What matter brothers? After 50ni you lie down on the bed, I ask you: Does not drink water? You shake the head, also asked: Eats the fruit not? You shake the head, I asked: Looks for a younger sister to you? You open the ey & astudents of teachers who participated in inquiry workshops 参加询问车间老师的学生 & a我每月的总收入多达五千元 My each month gross income amounts to 5000 Yuan much & aThe first pandas arrived in United States in 年第一只熊猫在美国到达了。 & aYou're everything goob in my life You leave me breathless,You just walked out of one of my dreams 您是一切goob在您留给我气喘吁吁的我的生活中,您从我的一个梦想走出去 & a我去超市买水果 I go to the supermarket to buy the fruit & aThinking too much of others makes you nothing in the end. 认为什么都太多其他不做您在最后。 & aWhere art thou my remeo 那里艺术thou我的remeo & a我不仅感到疲惫和孤独、没胃口,而且睡眠不好和学习效率低。 Not only I felt exhausted and lonely, does not have the appetite, moreover the sleep not good and the study efficiency is low. & ababysitting攻略ベビーシッター·レイダーズ 正在翻译,请等待... & aDream Lady 梦想夫人 & aMy world, just want to have! 我的世界,想要有! & a四海为峰 The great-hearted is a peak & aJackson Michael
& a请输入您需要B翻译的文本!Butwhat I remembered most is moving.Each time it seemed there would be more of us. By the time we got to Mango Street we were six 正在翻译,请等待... & aActivion Activion & a. Now that you're a member, you can look forward to reaping valuable benefits such as: . 即然您是成员,您能盼望获得可贵的好处例如: & aPerfect idea,Maybe 完善的想法,可能 & a焕发品牌生机 Glows the brand vitality & a我正在爬梯子 I am crawling the ladder & amother'sfeeling about baby's first ctying mother'sfeeling关于婴孩的第一ctying & atamikia tamikia & a满满一盒子的幸福 Man Man a box happiness & a面对这天,我更多的是一种淡淡的忧伤和期待 Facing this day, I more am one kind light sad and the anticipation & a卖方需在检票日内90天付款 The seller must in examine in the ticket date 90 days payments & a很感谢您能针对价格方面提出疑问 Thanks you to be able very much to aim at the price aspect to propose the question & a该钻孔由于施工周期较长,在加深前进行洗井、抽水试验,之后下钻通孔,在通孔期间发生了孔内埋钻事故,之后进行了处理。 Because this drill hole the construction cycle is long, carries on before the deepening flushes, the pump experiment, afterwards under drills the through hole, in through hole period had in the hole to bury drills the accident, afterwards has carried on processing. & a不好意 Good.Sent has informed me & aInherent in the manufacturing process are small black spots that appear in the optical system 固有的在制造过程是出现于光学系统的小交通事故多发地段 & a联系人: Allen Contact person: Allen & aMagnesium sulphate hepta 硫酸镁hepta & a很多東西 Very many things & a中华民族绘画史上的一个重要民族绘画流派 In a Chinese nation drawing history important national drawing school & apreferred seat 首选的位子 & ac-media wdm audio driver c媒介wdm音频司机 & a韩国没有腾讯qq吗 South Korea has not leapt news qq & aThe eyepiece cover protects the internal components from sunlight exposure 目镜盖子保护内部元件免受阳光曝光 & a嗯,你也是 Mmm, you also are & a非法检设备 Illegal examines the equipment & abank robbery 银行盗案 & a山东大学 企业管理专业 Shandong University business management specialty & a你听、我说!一点一滴 You listen to, me to say! Bit by bit & ajenny is looking out the window
of the train. what
see? 雌鸟看火车的窗口。 她看见什么? & ahot,burning ball 热,灼烧的球 & aYes you are very special to me.I love all the time I get to spend with you.And hope to get to spend a lot more time with you.Hope all your days are filled with happiness and joy.Happy Valentines Day My sweetheart. 是您是特别的对我。我爱我一直得到花费与您。并且希望得到更大量花费时间与您。希望所有您的天充满幸福和喜悦。愉快的情人节亲爱的。 &您要找的是不是:
The rapture is a resurrection of those "in Christ" (1 Thess. 4:13-18).
被提是这些「在基督里」(帖前4:13~18)的人的复活。
But examine everything hold fast to that which is good (1 Thess. 5:21).
但要凡事察验,善美的要持守。(帖撒罗尼迦前书5:21)
Kindness. "Lord, may my children always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else" (1 Thess. 5:15).
良善。“主啊,愿我的孩子们善待彼此并善待他人。”(帖前5:15)
The Lord welcomes our worship, our prayer, our praise. He has told us in His Word to pray all the time (1 Thess. 5:17).
主喜欢听到我们的敬拜、祷告及赞美,在圣经里祂要我们不住地祷告(帖撒罗尼迦前书5章17节)。
It is through the power of the Holy Spirit that we receive the words of the gospel in full assurance and conviction (1 Thess 1:5).
我们是透过圣灵的能力,以充足的信心和确据接受福音的话语(帖前1:5)。
This time when I came to Beijing for thess sessions, I found thati if I placed the phone call from Beijing to Hong Kong, the cost has been reduced from 8.1 yuan to 5 yuan per minute.
这次发现从北京打电话回香港,每分钟从原来的8.1元降到了5元。
Pray for Chi Faling, who was tortured by police with electric shock clubs on her private parts and was later sent to Shayang Labor Camp. 1 Thess. 3:7
为池发玲祷告。警察用电棒电击她的下身,然后把她送到沙洋劳改场。帖前3:7。
But I think God looks at us with pleasure when we find reasons to be thankful (1 Thess. 5:16-18).
但上帝会喜悦看到我们能找到理由感恩(帖撒罗尼迦前书5章16-18节)。
Joy. "May my children be filled with the joy given by the Holy Spirit" (1 Thess. 1:6).
喜乐。“愿我的孩子们充满圣灵所赐的喜乐。”(帖前1:6)
Self-control. "Father, help my children not to be like many others around them, but let them be alert and self-controlled in all they do" (1 Thess. 5:6).
自我控制。“天父,帮助我的孩子们不要仿效周围的人,让我的孩子们在所行的一切事上警醒、自控。”(帖前5:6)
Pray for revival among students and teachers in Xinjiang and for Muslim youth to see that Jesus is their only hope. 1 Thess. 1:3
愿在新疆校园的师生能有复兴,并愿穆斯林青年看见耶稣才是他们唯一的希望。帖前1:3。
Pray for revival among students and teachers in Xinjiang and for Muslim youth to see that Jesus is their only hope. 1 Thess. 1:3
愿在新疆校园的师生能有复兴,并愿穆斯林青年看见耶稣才是他们唯一的希望。帖前1:3。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!filled with the joy of springnumbered and with a superscriptionand which puts one in mind of shootsto the grating from the other side
亡灵绮想∞800
winked to his companion
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 are filled with 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信