My aremy new teacher教案 My a...

My father is a teacher.My mother is a teacher ,too.They are b____ good teachers.
雇佣军9410
两者用bothMy father is a teacher. My mother is a teacher, too. They are both good teachers.翻译:我爸爸是老师,我妈妈也是老师.他们都是好老师.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
填oth 完整的是both
both意思是两者都
扫描下载二维码. My English teacher . A. are looked young B. looks young C. look young D. is looking young——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
. My English teacher . A. are looked young B. looks young C. look young D. is looking young 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
Born in America,I spoke English,not Chinese,the language of my ancestors.When I was three,my parents flashed cards with Chinese ____ at my face,but I pushed them ____.My mom believed I would learn ___ I was ready.But the ____ never came. On a Chinese New Year's Eve,my uncle spoke to me in Chinese,but all I could do was ____ at him,confused,scratching my head.“ Still can't speak Chinese?”He____ me,“You can't even buy a fish in Chinatown.” “Hey,this is America,not China.I'll get some ____ with or without Chinese.”I replied and turned to my mom for ____.“Remember to ask for fresh fish,Xin Xian Yu,”she said,handing over a $20 bill.I ____ the words,running downstairs into the streets of Chinatown.I found the fish ____ surrounded in a sea of customers.“I'd like to buy some fresh fish,”I shouted to the fishman.But he ____ my English words and turned to serve the next customer.The laugh of the people behind increased ____ their impatience.With every ____,the breath of the dragons(龙)on my back grew stronger—my blood boiling—____ me to cry out,“Xian Sheng Yu,please.”“Very Xian Sheng,”I repeated.The crowd erupted into laughter.My face turned ____ and I ran back home ____,except for the $20 bill I held tightly in my pocket.Should I laugh or cry?They're Chinese.I'm Chinese. I should feel right at ____.Instead,I was the joke,a disgrace(丢脸)to the language.Sometimes,I laugh at my fish ____,but,in the end.the joke is on ____.Every laugh is a culture ____;every laugh is my heritage(传统)fading away.1.A.custom?? B.games? C.characters?? D.language2.A.ahead?? B.around?? C.along?? D.aside3.A.when?? B.before?? C.unless?? D.until4.A.success?? B.study?? C.time?? D.attempt5.A.aim?? B.joke?? C.nod?? D.stare6.A.cared about?? ????????????? B.laughed at?
C.argued with?? ????????????? D.asked after7.A.right now?? ????????????? B.from now C.at times?? ????????????? D.in time8.A.decision?? ????????????? B.permission C.information?? ????????????? D.preparation9.A.repeated?? B.reviewed? C.spelled?? D.kept10.A.farm? B.stand?? C.pond?? D.market11.A.guessed?? B.forgot? C.doubted?? D.ignored12.A.by? B.as?? C.with?? D.from13.A.second?? B.effort? C.desire?? D.movement14.A.forcing?? ????????????? B.allowing C.persuading?? ????????????? D.leading15.A.bright?? B.blank?? C.pale?? D.red16.A.thrown? B.lost? C.divided? D.reflected17.A.service?? B.home?? C.risk?? D.root18.A.trade?? B.deed? C.challenge?? D.incident19.A.it? B.us?? C.me?? D.them20.A.open?mouthed?? ????????????? B.tongue?tied C.empty?handed?? ????????????? D.broken?hearted 
Hello. I learn about you from my English teacher, 1.________
Miss Fang. I’d like to your pen friend, and get to 2._________
know more about your country.
First, let me tell you something more about myself. 3.________
My name is Li Hua. I live in Beijing, where is the 4 .________
capital of China. I go to Hongqi Middle School. We 5._________
study quite a few subject, such as maths, Chinese, 6._________
English and physics.1 use to play ping-pong a lot 7._________
in my spare time, but now I am interesting in football. 8._________
Do you play any ball games? What your favourite 9 _________
sport? I look forward to hear from you soon. 10._________
阅读理解(共14小题;每小题2分,满分28分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的(A、B、C和D)四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项标号涂黑。AI was in aterrible mood. Two of my friends had gone to the movies the night before andhadn’t invited me. I was in my room thinking of ways to make them sorry when myfather came in. “Want to go for a ride, today, Beck? It’s a beautiful day.” ks5*u“No! Leave mealone!” Those were the last words I said to him that morning. &&& My friends called andinvited me to go to the mall with them a few hours later. I forgot to be mad atthem and when I came home to find a note on the table. My mother put it where Iwould be sure to see it. “Dad has had an accident. Please meet us at HighlandPark Hospital”. &&& When I reached thehospital, my mother came out and told me my father’s injuries were extensive.“Your father told the driver to leave him alone and just call 911, thank God!If he had moved Daddy, there’s no telling what might have happened. A brokenrib(肋骨)might have pierced(穿透)a lung...”My mother mayhave said more, but I didn’t hear. I didn’t hear anything except those terriblewords: Leave me alone. My dad said them to save himself from being hurt more.How much had I hurt him when I hurled those words at him earlier in the day?&&& It was several days laterthat he was finally able to have a conversation. I held his hand gently, afraidof hurting him. &&& “Daddy… I am so sorry…”“It’s okay, sweetheart. I’ll be okay. ”&&& “No,” I said, “I meanabout what I said to you that day. You know, that morning?”&&& My father could no moretell a lie than he could fly. He looked at me and said. “Sweetheart, I don’tremember anything about that day, not before, during or after the accident. Iremember kissing you goodnight the night before, though. ”He managed a weaksmile. &&& My English teacher oncetold me that words have immeasurable power. They can hurt or they can heal. Andwe all have the power to choose our words. I intend to do that very carefullyfrom now on.1. The author was in bad mood that morning because _______.& A. his father had a terrible accident& B. he couldn’t drive to the mall withhis friends& C. his friends hadn’t invited him tothe cinema& D. his father didn’t allow him to goout with his friends2.Why did the author say sorry to his father in the hospital?& A. Because he didn’t go along with hisfather. & B. Because he was rude to his fatherthat morning. & C. Because he failed to come earlierafter the accident. & D. Because he couldn’t look after hisfather in the hospital.3. The reason why the author’s father said he forgot everything about thatday is that _______. & A. he had a poor memory&&&&&&&&&&&& B.he didn’t hear what his son said& C. he just wanted to comfort his son&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.he lost his memory after the accident4. What lesson did Beck learn from the matter?& A. Don’t treat your parents badly. & B. Don’t hurt others with rude words. & C. Don’t move the injured in anaccident. &&& D. Don’t be angry with friends atsmall things.&
& &For about threeyears now, I have been writing poetry. It was not until my junior year in highschool that I developed an interest, love and skill for writing poetry.& &Back in elementaryschool, I loved to write stories. I would write stories on post-it notes andanywhere I could. Yet when I had to write a limerick(五行打油诗) for an assignment, Icould not wrap my head around poetry. I had a very hard time figuring out howto rhyme words and have the words make sense. I eventually tossed the paperwith the attempted limerick in the trash. I did not try my hand at poetry againuntil several years later.&&&Many yearslater in my freshman year of high school, my English teacher gave my class apoetry project as an assignment. I still remember my limerick assignment andwas afraid of doing the poetry project. For the project, we had to analyze apoem and write a response to it. I chose to respond to Robert Frost’s poem Fireand Ice. I also wrote my own poem first. I became really excited whenwriting the poem.& &Two years later, Istarted writing poetry as a hobby and for fun. To learn how good or bad mypoems were, I handed them in to some magazines and contests. I won second placein the North Carolina Poetry Society’s Sherry Pruitt Award Contest with a poemcalled The Ocean, and had my two poems published as high merit(优等) poems. I have continuedto write poetry, and have even self-published three collections of poetry inboth print and e-book formats, which can be found at my store on Lulu.& &Now, I love writingpoetry, but I don’t hate writing short stories. I just find it more difficultand not my style of writing, even though I still write short storiesoccasionally.1.When the authorwas a pupil, he ___________.&& A. liked writingstories&& B. was good atwriting poetry&& C. could understandpoetry well&& D. was often praisedby his teacher2.When given thepoetry project in high school, the author was___________.&& A.excited&&&&&&& B.annoyed&&&&&& C.confident&&&&&& D. worried3.The author tookup writing poetry as a hobby when he____________.&& A. was in GradeThree in high school&& B. worked as astorekeeper&& C. was in Grade Onein high school&& D. was at college4.How did theauthor increase his confidence in writing poetry?&& A. He wrote a lot ofpoems and asked advice from his teacher.&& B. He publishedthree collections of poetry by himself.&& C. He submitted hispoems to magazines and contests.&& D. He gave upwriting stories and only wrote poetry.&
阅读下面短文,根据以下提示:1)汉语提示,2)首字母提示,3)语境提示,在每个空格内填入一个适当的英语单词,并将该词完整地写在右边相对应的横线上。所填单词要求意义准确,拼写正确。I have written letters of apology to my teacher before. I remembered at the age of 7, when h&&&&&English lessons, I pulled my classmate’s chair【小题1】 _________aside when he was about to sit down after answering questions. &&&&a result, 【小题2】 _________he fell onto the ground and cried. The whole class burst into&&&&(笑声).&&&&&&【小题3】 _________My English teacher was so angry &&&&&&I had to apologize by writing &&&&&&【小题4】 _________a letter to her and she &&&&&&&(宽恕) me.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题5】 _________Even now if I b&&&&&badly in class, I will still write a letter of &&&&&&&&&&【小题6】_________apology to my teachers due to the f&&&&&reasons. Firstly, I should take&&&&&&【小题7】_________responsibility for _____ I do. Secondly, writing letters of apology to&&&&&&&&&【小题8】_________teachers can&&& help ______(提醒) myself to be good in class. Finally, it is &&&&&【小题9】_________a good way of _______(交流) with teachers when they are in anger.&&&&&&&&&&【小题10】_________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!what are parent my father is a teacher ,and my mother is_.A.the other B.the rest C.Other D.another
桐儿1RG莡2
the other和the rest 都表示剩下的,另外一些的(表示将物质分成两部分后的剩下一部分),another表示又一,句子如果选择A表示全世界只有my father和my mother两位老师,选D择表示my mother也是一位老师(除此之外还有其他人是老师)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
选D选D择表示my mother也是一位老师(还有其他人是老师)
Danother 三者或以上中的另一个这里与parents无关
扫描下载二维码My teacher and classmates are ( )to me.A.cool B.nice C.new D.welcome 填选项.急Hello!My name is Tom.I am in No.7 Middie School.My schooi is not new but very big.My teacher and classmates are ( )to me.I love them very much.A.cool B.niceC.new D.welcome
爱刷1QB4TX
be cool to me 对我冷淡.be nice to me 对我好.be new to me 对我来说是新的.be welcome to me 欢迎我.所以应选'B',老师和同学们都对我很好.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
B nice 老师和同学对我很好
为什么我的老师说是C,他说“我的老师和同学对我来说是新的。”
也可以,表达不同的意思
Bbe nice to 表示对某人友好
d,be welcome to是个词组
B对我都很好
扫描下载二维码Hello!I am a teacher.My name is Jane Bruce.I have a happy big family My grandparentshave two sons and a daughter. I have a brother.His name is Jack.I have a sisiter.Her name is Lucy.My husband and I have a son and a daughter.Their names are Tom and Ann.Can you finish my family tree?1.My parents are my daughter is(
)2.Tom is Jack is(
)3.Ann is Lucy is(
)is Tom is father5.My mother is my father is(
晨曦Hoo¨00066
你的每道题中后面的is应该's吧1.My parents are my daughter‘s( grandparents )2.Tom is Jack's( nephew )侄子3.Ann is Lucy's(niece )侄女4.My(husband )is Tom's father5.My mother is my father 's( wife )
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
grandparentsnephewniecehusbandmother-in-law
1.grandparents2. nephew3.niece4.husband5.wife
Hello!I am a teacher.My name is Jane Bruce.I have a happy big family My grandparentshave two sons and a daughter. I have a brother.His name is Jack.I have a sisiter.Her name is Lucy.My husband an...
1.grandparents 祖父母;外祖父母
2.nephew 侄子
3.niece 侄女
4.husband 丈夫
5.wife 妻子
哈罗!我是一名教师。我的名字是简.布鲁斯。我有一个快乐的大家庭。我的祖父母有两个儿子一个女儿。我有一个弟弟,他的名字是Jack。我有一个姐姐,她的名字是Lucy。 我的丈夫和我有一个儿子和一个女儿。他们的名字是Tom 和Ann。 你能够完成我的家谱图吗?题目估计有输入错误,以下是我的,我觉得题目应该是这样的:1、my parents are my daughter's (gra...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 my new teacher教案 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信