英语h的发音选择I suggest the h...

2014年大丰实验初中初三英语10月检测(牛津版带答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
2014年大丰实验初中初三英语10月检测(牛津版带答案)第I卷& (60分)Ⅰ、单项。(共15题,每题1分,计15分)(&&& )1.―Look! There is&&&&&&&& beautiful rainbow in the sky.―Take the books for me, I’d like to take a photo of&&&&& rainbow before it disappears.A .a; the &&&B. a&&&&C. the&&&D.a; a(&&& )2. It’s creative _______ you _______ this good idea. &A. to come up with &B. to come up with&&C. think of&D. to think of (&&& )3. The film star is busy all day and has little time     her little son.&A. to&&B. of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. for&& D. in(&&& )4. I don’t know&&&&&&& with this problem.It’s too hard.A.which to do&&B.when to do&&& C.what to deal& D.how to deal(&&& )5. ________ my father ___ my mother believes what star signs say, but I do.A. neither, nor&&& B. either, or&&&&& C. both, and&&&&&&& D. not only, but also(&&& )6..The old scientist has devoted most of his time to&&&&&&&&&&& h is hometown.&&&&& A. build&&&&& B. building&&&&&&&& C. builds&&&&&&&&& D. built(&&& )7. ― How do I look&&&&&&&&&&& white, Mike?―Well, I would choose grey. White looks bad&&&&&&&&& a boy with dark skin.A. in&&& B. on&&&&& C. in&&& D. on(&&& )8. They would rather___&&&&& colours like orange or yellow than blue or white.A. use&&&&&&&&&&& B. to use&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. using&&&&&&&&&& D. uses(&&& )9. _______the pair of glasses _______Mr. Wang’s.&&&&& A.May be;is&& B.Maybe;are&& &&& C.Perhaps;is&&&& D.Perhaps:are(&&& )10. Excuse me. I lo st my way. Will you please tell me__&&&&&&&&&& ?A. where am I&&&& B. where I am&&&&&&&&& C. where you are&&&& D. where are you(&&& )11. Wearing red makes__&&&&& easy_&&&&& _us to take action.A. for&&&&&&&&& B. of&&&&&&&&&&&& C. for&&&&&&&&& D. of(&&& )12. I want to know ________ you will come back at 8:00 tomorrow.&& && A. that& &&& B. when& &&&&& C. where& && D. whether(&&& )13. ― Listen! The TV is    . Who is in the living room?&&― Little Jim. He is watching his favourite cartoon.&A. off&&B. out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. away&& D. on(&&& )14. I hear they will built an intercity railway to _______ Jintan _________ the cites in Changjiang Delta (长江三角洲) in the following years.&A. to&& B. with&C. to&&&&&& D. with(&&& )15. ―Shen Duo won five Gold Medals in five days in the YOG last month.―Yes, her work ________ and she has got high _______ from people in our city.A. money& B. prizes& C.&& D. praiseⅡ、完形。(共15题,每题1分,计15分)下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从下列各题所给的四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案。As a teenager, I am often asked what I am going to be in the future. A lawyer? A doctor? Or a scientist? No, my ideal career(职业) is to be a teacher. One of the & 16&& for that is I want to be a teacher like Mr. Chen.“Look! Do you know what it is? A-ha, it’s the&& 17 ! And it will always move around the sun.” Mr. Chen said and pointed to his head. He then touched the nose and&& 18& , “Can you tell me the name of this mountain? It is the highest mountain on Earth! What’s the& 19& of it? Yes, it’s 8844.43 metres…” I’ll never forget my first geography lesson. He was&& 20&& humorous that we all fell in love with his lessons& 21& . It’s Mr. Chen who opened the door of geography for us.Generally speaking, most of the teachers are strict& 22& students and sometimes a little bit demanding(苛求的), not so with Mr. Chen. He is a lighthouse, showing us the way to the treasure of knowledge. He is a friend and easy to get& 23& with, always encouraging us to speak out loud& 24& considering(考虑) our shyness and other disadvantages. He is an example, volunteering his time to students and other teachers. One day I happened to meet him in the hospital. Seeing th e cut on his arm, I realized he was donating his& 25 . I was moved and was 26&& another lesson, a lesson of love and devotion.Every time I see my globe(地球仪), it would& 27& me of Mr. Chen. He is the most unforgettable teacher I have& 28 met and he will always be. Someday I hope I am& 29& to be a teacher like him.Thank you, Mr Chen, thank you for making learning not a job but a joy.Thank you for helping me to discover what I do best and to do it even& 30 .Thank you for understanding all of us and giving us the time and care each of us needs.&(&&& ) 30. A. well&&& &&B. good&& &&& C. better&& &&& D. bestⅢ、理解。阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。(共15题;每题2分,计30分)AThe students were having their& ? class. Miss Li was telling the children what water was& like. After that, she asked her students, “What's water?”No one spoke for a few minutes.Miss Li asked again,“Why don't you answer my question?Didn't I tell you what water is like?” Just then a boy put up his hand and said,“Miss Li,you told us that water has no colour and no smell.But where to find such kind of water?The water in the river behind my house is always black and it has a bad smell.”Most of the children agreed with him.“I'm sorry,children.”said the teacher,“Our water is getting dirtier and dirtier.That's a problem. (&&& )31.The students were having their _______ class. A.English&&&&&&&& B.Chinese&&&&&& C.chemistry&&&&&& D.maths (&&& )32.A boy said,“The water in the river behind my house is always _______.” A.white&&&&&&&&&&& B.black&&&&&&&&& C.clean&&&&&&&&&&&& D.clear (&&& )33.The water in the river has colour and smell because it is getting _______. A.more and more&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B.less and less &&& &&C.clean er and cleaner&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D.dirtier and dirtier
BDear daughterYou are a wonderful person and your mother and I love you. It will not be long before you leave school to make your way in the world. Can I give you some friendly advice? Here are some things that you should never do.1. Never get upset with your looks.We think you look great. Please be happy with the person you are and the body you have. Eat well, take exercise and be healthy. Some girls become upset because they try to lose weight or get the perfect shape. You look fine.2. Never spend money more than your income (收入).Never spend money more than your income and save a little every month. Don’t borrow others’ money if possible. 3. Never look down on yourself.You are great of achieving great things so believe in yourself. When things go badly, never stop believing. Some girls get upset and lose confidence (自信), and then all kinds of problems can follow.4. Never forget that your parents love you.Whatever happens in life, your family will still be your family. Whatever difficulties you have, you can always talk to us and we will try to help. We are here for you.LoveDad&C
(&&& )38.Jack wants to go to the zoo early next Thursday.The zoo will open at_________ _.A.9:00 a.m.&&B.10:00 a.m.&C.4:00 p.m.&&D.5:00 p.m.(&&& )39.If visitors cannot s ee the animals, the animals may be______.A.playing&&&B.eating&&&C.acting&&&D.sleeping(&&& )40.Jack is eight years old.He goes to th e zoo with his 58-year-old grandfather.How much should they pay for visiting the zoo?A.$18.&&&B.$22.&&&C.$28.&&&D.$32.(&&& )41.What should we do in order not to frighten the animals?A.We should ride bikes.&&&&&B.We should keep quiet.&C.We should feed the animals.&&&&D.We should keep the zoo clean.DAn old man was going home late one night with his horse and cart after a day's hard work. When he was not far from his house, the light on the cart went out. He tried but could not mend it.  He was near his home, and so he went along the road without a light. When a policeman saw this, he stopped the old carter.  "Where's your light?" asked the policeman. "No one may take a cart along a road at night without a light. You know that. You've broken the law.  "I had a l ight," said the old man, "but it has just gone out."  "I don't believe that story," said the policeman. He took out a book and got ready to write. "What's your name and where do you live?" he asked.  "Please don't take my name," said the old man. "My house is just there. You can see it from here. I had a light nearly the whole way. I haven't come far without a light."  "You came all the way without a light. What's your name?"  The carter quickly took the policeman's hand and put it down on the top of the light. The light was still hot, and burnt the policeman's hand. He jumped and he was very angry.  "Now, what do you think?" said the carter. "Did I c ome all the way without a light?"(&&&& )42.In the passage "Cart" is ___________.  A. something like a car &&&&&B. something like a light  C. something pulled by a horse &&&D. something with a light(&&& )43.The old man drove home ___________.  A. on the back of his horse &&& &B. late one night  C. very late every night &&&&&D. with a policeman(&&& )44.Where did the policeman stop the old man?  A. Near his home. &&&&&&B. At the traffic lights.  C. Under a road light. &&&&&D. Far from his house.(&&& )45..How did the old man make the policeman believe his words?  A. He made the policeman touch the light.&B. He jumped and shouted angrily.  C. He made the policeman angry.&&&D. He burnt the policeman's hands.第II卷& 非选择题 (60分)
Ⅳ、任务型阅读.(共10题,每题1分,计10分)阅读下面短文内容,然后根据短文内容完成表格,每空一词。In May,1976,Jane was a nine-year-old girl and lived in North Wales.One day,on her way home from school,she saw a silver(银色的) object(物体) in a field not far from her home.The object looked like a big saucer.Jane was very scared(害怕).She stayed in the tall grass and watched the door of the strange object open.She saw two aliens(外星人) wearing silver suits get out.Then they used something to examine the ground.They were short and had pink eyes.After about thirty minutes,the two aliens went back into the object.Then it took& off.When Jane got home,she told her mother about this unusual experience,but her family decided to keep quiet about it.They didn’t want others to laugh at their daughter.&Ⅴ、词汇。(共25题,每题1分,计25分)A.&根据句意、中文提示写出单词,完成句子。每空一词。56. We must understand that high__________ (分数) don’t always mean good abilities.57. Mrs.Black is an organized housewife. Everything in her house is always in ________ (秩序).58. He’ll help us with our lessons if we are ___________(缺席的) from school. 59. The Internet is so widely used now that we can’t ___________ (想象) what life will be like without the Internet.60. Black represents power and&&&&&&&&&&& (信任)。B. 用括号里所给词的适当形式。每空一词。61. You can ask Tom for help when you have difficulty making a&&&&&&&&&&& (decide).62. I think all your ___________ (suggest) are very important and helpful to us.63. In the first class, each student had to give a short _______&&& (speak)to introduce himself to his new classmates.64. I have a strong ___________& (feel)that something terrible is about to happen.65. Song Zuying has a beautiful voice and she is a _________& _(birth)singer.C. 用括号里所给动词的适当形式填空。注意:每空不限一词。66. Does this kind of flower require _______________(water) every day?67. She ____________(live) here since she left college.68. These new books should ___________ _( take )good care of.6 9. We must get there before it__________&& (begin) to rain.70. I sometimes find it hard __________&&&& (stay) awake the next day. Ⅵ、写作。(25分)A.根据所给提示将下列各句译成英语。(共5题,每题2分,计10分)81. 人生就像一场赛跑,你要么领先,要么落后。Life is like a race. You either&&&&&& or &&&&&&.82. 在那个时候,除了等待救援(rescue),他们别无选择。&They                    rescue at that time.83. 简怎么了?她好像担心很多事情。&&& &&&with Jane? She seems           many things.84. Jim总怀疑这本书是否值得一读。&Jim always&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& this book&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .85. 我们承诺帮助你改变你的情绪,否则把钱取回。&We &&&&& change your moods, or you’ll&&& &&&&.B.书面表达.(共1题,计15分)中学生普遍面临着很多烦恼,请用英语描述下面表格中列出的问题,并提出自己的建议。烦恼1&整天有做不完的作业,经常熬夜学习,无暇顾及个人爱好;烦恼2&父母太忙,没有时间陪自己;烦恼3&几乎没有亲密的朋友可以交流,经常感到孤独;烦恼4&对自己的体重不满意,不知如何改变;建议&… …要求:1、条理清楚,语句通顺;&&&&& 2、80词左右。开头已给出,不计入总词数。Now, many middle school students face some problems. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
九年级英语 答题纸Ⅳ、任务型阅读.(共10题,每题1分,计10分)阅读下面短文内容,然后根据短文内容完成表格,每空一词。46.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 47.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 48.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 49.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 50.&&&&&&&&&&& 51.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 52.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 53.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 54.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 55.&&&&&&&&&&& Ⅴ、词汇& (共25小题,每小题1分,计25分)A. 根据句意和提示写出单词,完成句子。每空一词。56.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 57.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 58.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 59.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 60.&&&&&&&&&&& B. 用括号里所给词的适当形式填空。每空一词。61.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 62.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 63.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 64.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 65.&&&&&&&&&&& C. 用括号里所给动词的适当形式填空。注意:每空不限一词。66.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 67.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 68.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 69.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 70.&&&&&&&&&&& D. 根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词,使短文意 思完整,每空限一词。71.&&&&&&&&&&&& 72.&&&&&&&&&&&& 73.&&&&&&&&&&&& 74.&&&&&&&&&&&& 75.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 76.&&&&&&&&&&&& 77.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78.&&&&&&&&&&&& 79.&&&&&&&&&&&& 80.&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Ⅵ、写作。(25分)A.根据所给提示将下列各句译成英语。(共5题,每题2分,计10分)
81. 人生就像一场赛跑,你要么领先,要么落后。Life is like a race. You either&&&&&& or &&&&&&.82. 在那个时候,除了等待救援(rescue),他们别无选择。&They                    rescu e at that time.83. 简怎么了?她好像担心很多事情。&&& &&&with Jane? She seems           many things.84. Jim总怀疑这本书是否值得一读。&Jim always&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& this book&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .85. 我们承诺帮助你改变你的情绪,否则把钱取回。&We &&&&& change your moods, or you’ll&&& &&&&.B.&书面表达.(共1题,计15分)中学生普遍面临着很多烦恼,请用英语描述下面表格中列出的问题,并提出自己的建议。烦恼1&整天有做不完的作业,经常熬夜学习,无暇顾及个人爱好;烦恼2&父母太忙,没有时间陪自己;烦恼3&几乎没有亲密的朋友可以交流,经常感到孤独;烦恼4&对自己的体重不满意,不知如何改变;建议&… …要求:1、条理清楚,语句通顺;&&&&& 2、80词左右。开头已给出,不计入总词数。Now, many middle school students face some problems. &&&&&&&&&&&&文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Unit 5 Canada-the true north单元同步测试[新人教版必修三]_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
6页免费15页免费32页免费10页免费65页免费 12页免费8页免费54页免费7页免费12页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢7页免费8页免费12页免费12页免费4页1下载券
Unit 5 Canada-the true north单元同步测试[新人教版必修三]|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢深圳市龙岗区学年度八年级下学期英语Chapter1-7综合测试题(含答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
7页免费10页免费13页免费9页1下载券8页2下载券 7页1下载券4页免费23页1下载券1页免费9页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢7页1下载券7页免费6页1下载券4页免费23页1下载券
深圳市龙岗区学年度八年级下学期英语Chapter1-7综合测试题(含答案)|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢高中英语选择题一道13,O(∩_∩)O谢谢_百度知道
高中英语选择题一道13,O(∩_∩)O谢谢
It's nearly eight o'clock, i must hang up and get down to work.My boss ___ be here at any moment.A
would顺便解释下句子,谢谢。。。。。。
提问者采纳
A, should 表示“我老板应当随时会到”。 由于 should 的用法最复杂,英语考试中如果让你从should, would, could 里选一个的话,超过70%的概率是选should.should 的定义:1 —used in auxiliary function to express condition &if he should leave his father, his father would die
— Genesis 44:22(Revised Standard Version)&2 —used in auxiliary function to express obligation, propriety, or expediency &'tis commanded I should do so
— Shakespeare& &this is as it should be
— H. L. Savage& &you should brush your teeth after each meal&3 —used in auxiliary function to express futurity from a point of view in the past &realized that she should have to do most of her farm work before sunrise
— Ellen Glasgow&4 —used in auxiliary function to express what is probable or expected &with an early start, they should be here by noon&5 —used in auxiliary function to express a request in a polite manner or to soften direct statement &I should suggest that a guide…is the first essential
— L. D. Reddick&Could的定义相对简单:—used in auxiliary function in the past &we found we could go&, in the past conditional &we said we would go if we could&, and as an alternative to can suggesting less force or certainty or as a polite form in the present &if you could come we would be pleased&Would 的定义:
—used to indicate what someone said or thought about what was going to happen or be done—used to talk about a possible situation that has not happened or that you are imagining—used with have to talk about something that did not happen or was not done
可以帮忙把上面那一段翻译一下吗。。。。。。。auxiliary function是什么。。。。。
auxiliary function 助动词的作用
提问者评价
其他类似问题
高中英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
c快要8点了,我必须挂电话,然后扎心工作,我老板随时可能出现。
C 表示可能性
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Congratulations on, the, 5’h anniversary, of Global Mirror! I’m a regular reader of your newspaper_百度知道
Congratulations on, the, 5’h anniversary, of Global Mirror! I’m a regular reader of your newspaper
Congratulations on, the, 5’h anniversary, of Global Mirror!
I’m a regular reader of your newspaper. I like it very much mainly for the following two reasons. First, it covers both national and international news so that, by simply turning the pages, I can learn all important things that have happened during the week. Equally attractive are the success stories of world-famous people, which help me understand how a person can work hard to make the world a better place.
As a young student, I suggest that Global Mirror carry articles to guide us in our English learning , and I hope that it will become even more popular.释为中文
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
祝贺Global Mirror五周年纪念日作为该报的读者,我喜欢Global Mirror的原因主要有两个: 第一,它覆盖了国内和国际的新闻,所以简单的翻几页,我就能知道一周内发生的所有重要事情; 第二, 吸引我的是世界名人的成功故事,这些能让我知道如何努力工作让世界变得美好。 作为一个学生,我建议Global Mirror多一些文章能指导我们的英语学习,希望Global Mirror能更受欢迎。 上班无聊,兼职翻译,哈哈。 QQ:
其他类似问题
reader的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语h的发音 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信