where is my phone's my chair? 改...

Unit4 Where’s my schoolbag ? 教案教学设计(人教版英语七年级)_兰州东西方教育-爱微帮
&& &&& Unit4 Where’s my sch…
Period 1 Section A (1a—2c) 学习目标 1.学会一些表示家具的名词以及学习用品的单词。 2.学会方位介词,in, on ,under , behind的用法。 3.能用方位介词和where句型表述物品的正确位置。 4.掌握句型Is the baseball on the sofa? Yes, it is./No,it isn\'t. 温故互查 两人对话。 A: What` this in English? B: It`s a table. A: What color is it? B: It`s black. It`s a black hat. A: Can you spell it. B: T-A-B-L-E. a table a desk a bed a chair a sofa a schoolbag 设问导读 Task1.Ask for where things are using the picture in 1a. This is my room .Where are my things? 1.A:Where is the pencil? B:It`s on the table 2.A: Where are the books? B:They are in the bookcase Task 2. Pair work A:Where is/ are +…? B: It’s / They’re+介词短语 Task 3. Describe and guess where things are 1.The pen is under the chair. (describe the place ) A: Is the pen under the chair? B: Yes , it is /.No, it isn`t.(guess the place) Look at the pictures, practice in pairs.2.The schoolbags are on the bed. (describe the place ) A: Are the schoolbags on the bed? B: Yes ,they are.\\No, they aren`t. (guess the place) IV.Practice in pairs using your own things Is/ Are + 物+介词短语? Yes, it is ./ No, it isn`t. Yes,they are./ No, they aren`t. 自学检测 I.Listening (Do Activities 1b.2a.2b) II.翻译下列短语. 在沙发上 你的书包里 在你的床下 在图片里 在书柜里 (小组讨论总结介词短语的构成) 介词短语=_______+___________+___________ 巩固训练 I.单项选择. ( )1. Where is my book? It\'s under _____ table . A. my the B. the my C. my ( )2.Where ____ his keys? A. is B. are C. am ( )3.____ your bag ? At school. A. What\'s B. What C. Where\'s ( )4.—Where is my ruler? —_________. A.Yes,it is here. B. No,it is not on the desk. C. It\'s under the desk. ( )5.Is your key in the drawer?__________. A.Yes, I am. B. No, it is. C.Yes,it is. D. No, I\'m not. ( )6.________ my baseball? It\'s under the chair. A.Where    B. Where\'s   C.Where\'re ( )7.—Is the baseball on the desk?—Yes,______is. A. they B. it C. the baseball ( )8.—Where _______ Tom\'s books? —They\'re _______ the floor. A. in B. in C. on D. on II. 翻译下列句子. 1.我的书在哪里? _________________________________? 2.他的棒球在哪里?在桌子下面 _________________________________? _________________________________. 3.你的电子游戏在桌子上吗? 不,没有. _________________________________? -________________________________ . 4.我的书在沙发上吗?不,它们在书柜里. _________________________________? _________________________________. III.句型转换. 1)My backpack is under the chair. (对划线部分提) _______________________________________? 2)The plants are on the table.(对划线部分提问) _______________________________________? 3)My dictionary is in the backpack.(变一般疑问句) _______________________________________? 拓展延伸 改错题 1)The clock are on the desk. __________ 2)The books is in the drawer. ___________ 3)—Is the ball under the chair? —No, the ball isn\'t. ____________ 4)—Is the baseball in the case? —Yes, its\'. ___________ Unit4 Where’s my schoolbag ? Period 2 Section A (2d-3c) 学习目标: 1.熟练掌握本课3个单词. 2.利用交际句型询问并描述物品的位置。 温故互查 I.两人对话。 1.A:Where is/ are +…? B: It’s / They’re+介词短语 2.A:Is/ Are + 物+介词短语? B:Yes, it is ./ No, it isn`t. Yes, they are./ No, they aren`t. II. 翻译下列句子. 1.我的铅笔盒在哪里?它在你的书包里。 ____________________ 2.我的书在哪里?他们在沙发上。 ____________________ 3.钥匙在沙发上吗?是的,在。 ____________________ 设问导读 Task 1.Role-play the conversation. Task 2.Answer the following questions. 1.Where is Jack`s bag? 2.Is Jack`s bag under the chair? 3.Where is the map? 4.Is the map on Jack`s grandparents` bed? 5.Where is Jack`s hat? Task 3. Find out the following phrases. 1.快点 _____________ 2.在你祖父母的房间里______________ 3.在他们的床上__________________ 4.在Lucy的房间里_______________ 5.我认为它在床上______________ 6.我不知道.________________ Task 4. Fill in the blanks. Jack and his mother are in their room. Jack is looking for his _1_____, _2_____, _3_____ .His bag is _____4___.His map is ___5_____.His hat is __6__. 自学检测 小组互动。 Lucy `s room my parents` book Lily and Lucy`s room Lily`s and Lucy`s rooms 小组总结:名词所有格的用法 1.____________________________________ 2.____________________________________ 3.____________________________________ ______________________________________ 巩固训练 I. .单项选择。 ( ) 1._____my books?--They are under the sofa. A. What are B. Where are C. What color are D. Where is ( )2.—Is the pencil case on the floor? —Yes,____. A. it isn’t B. it is C. they are D. they aren’t ( )3.---Are the books in the bookcase? —No,_____. A. it isn’t B. it is C. they aren’t D. they don’t ( ) 4.—Where is the baseball?—Sorry,__________. A. it’s in the backpack. B. it’s on the table. C. Here you are. D.I don’t know. ( ) 5.I have some _________ in my schoolbag. A. book B. pencil C. eraser D. pens ( ) 6.I________his name. A.not know B.know not C.don’t know D.am not know ( ) 7.--______under the tree? —No, they aren’t. A. Where are B. What is C. Are they D. Is it II. 用下列词组的正确形式填空. 1.Those are___________(key). 2.Where________(be) my books? 3. I have two____________(dictionary). 4.—What are those on the table?--_____(it) are books. 5.They are_____________(Mary and Tom) fathers. 6.She is______(I) friend. Do you know_____(she) name? 拓展延伸 补全对话. A: Excuse 1 , mum. ____2______ my baseball glove (手套)? B: Sorry, I don’t____3____. Is__4____ on your desk? A: No, it isn’t. B: Is it in your______5_______? A: No, it isn’t in ____6____ schoolbag. B: Is it __7_____your bed? A: ___8___, it is. It’s under my pillow (枕头). 9 10 , mum. A: You’re welcome. Unit4 Where’s my schoolbag ? Period 3 Section B (1a-1e) 学习目标 1.掌握本课单词及短语。 2.能准确描述物品所在的位置。 温故互查 I.总结询问物体位置,确认物体位置,描述物体位置的句型。 II. 翻译下列句子。 1.我的书包在哪里?_________________ 2.它不在床底下。____________________ 3.他们的钥匙在哪里?________________ 4.他们在桌子上。____________________ 设问导读 Task 1. Write the new words. 收音机_______ 时钟_______磁带 模型 飞机 光盘 播放机 __飞机模型 Task 2. Write 5 sentences to describe where the things are using the picture of 1a . _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Task 3.根据1a图画,找出物品的位置并填表. Things tape player ruler CD Places on the bed on the table Task 4.Ask and answer. 1.根据图画及表格自由问答。 e.g. (1).A: Where is the tape? B: It\'s on the table. (2).A: Where are the books? B: They are on the chair. 2. 小组合作,描述本组内一位同学的物品的位置。 自学检测 I.Listening 1.听录音,完成1c. 2.听录音,完成下列表格。 Things Places 3. 听录音,并结合表格描述物品的位置. The English books are under the radio. II.翻译下列短语。. 1.在我们的房间里_______________________ 2.三台收音机___________________________ 3.他们的帽子_________________________ 4.在Lucy的头上________________________ 5.需要我的尺子__________________________ 巩固训练 I. 根据要求完成下列句子。 1.on, are , the, dresser, keys, the . (连词成句) _____________________________ 2.The students are at school.(改一般疑问句) ____________________________ 3. They are very lovely. ( 否定句 ) _____________________________________ 4. The quilt is on the bed. (划线提问) ____________________________________ 5. Are they in the box ? ( 肯定回答) __________________________________ 拓展延伸 读下列短文并判断正(T)误(F)。 I am Jane. This is my room. The TV and tape are on the table. Where is my schoolbag? It isn\'t on the table. Oh! It\'s on the bed. My pencils aren\'t on the table. They are in my pencil box and it\'s in my schoolbag. My computer games are under the chair. My clock, my ID card and my keys are on the table. ( ) 1. Her tapes are on the TV. ( ) 2. Her schoolbag isn\'t on the bed. ( ) 3. Her pencils are in the pencil box. ( ) 4. Her pencil box isn\'t in her schoolbag. ( ) 5. Her ID card is on the table. Unit 4 Where’s my schoolbag ? Period 4 Section B (2a-2c) 学习目标 1、掌握本节课的5个单词和重点短语 2、掌握在阅读中如何描述物体的位置 温故互查 翻译下列短语。 1.在我们的桌子下面_____________________ 2.在这把椅子上面_______________________ 3.在书橱里_____________________________ 4.在沙发上_____________________________ 5.在李梅的床下面____________________________ 6.在我父母的房间里__________________________ 设问导读 Task 1.Read the passage by yourself, and answer the following questions. Is Kate tidy? Is Gina tidy? What about you? Task 2. Read the passage again and fill in the tables of 2c. Kate Gina Things Where Things Where books and tapes in the bookcase Task 3. Read the passage once again and answer the following questions. 1.Where are Kate`s books and tapes? ___________________________________________ 2.Are Kate`s keys in her schoolbag? ___________________________________________ 3.Is Kate`s clock under the desk? ___________________________________________ 4.Whose is the white model plane ? Where is it? ___________________________________________ Task 4. Retell the passage. 自学检测 小组互动。 1.语言探究(原文再现) I am tidy. (1) tidy词性:形容词 *干净的 be tidy. (运用)他是整洁的______________________ * 井井有条 我的房间是井井有条的______________________________________ 2.语言探究(原文再现)Gina always asks . always 词性____________ (运用)我的弟弟总在他的房间里。_____________________________________ 巩固训练 I.阅读。 This is the twin’s(双胞胎姐妹的) room. It’s a nice room. The two beds are in the room. One is Lucy’s and the other(另一个) is Lily’s. They look the same. Their coats are on the beds. We can’t see their shoes. They are under the beds. The twins have desks and chairs. Their clocks, books and pencil-cases are on the desks. Their schoolbags are behind the chairs. ( )6. --- What kind of room is it? --- It’s a ______. A. classroom B. big room C. sitting-room D. bedroom ( )7. Which one is right? A. Lily’s coat is on the desk. B. Lucy and Lily are brother and sister C. Lucy’s shoes are under the chair. D. Two beds are in the room. ( )8.---Where are their schoolbags ? ---They are ___. A. on the wall B. behind the chairs C. under their beds D. on the beds ( )9. Their shoes are _______________. A. old B. new C. lost D. under the beds ( )10. We can see _____________________. A. their shoes under the chairs B. the flowers on the beds C. their clocks and books on the desk D. their backpacks are under the beds 拓展延伸 I.列一个表格,填写你的房间里的物品及它们所在的位置。 Things Place 2.根据表格写一篇短文介绍你的房间。 My room _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Unit4 Where’s my schoolbag ? Period 5 Section B (3a-Self check) 学习目标 1.复习掌握本单元的单词。 2.学会询问及描述物品的具体位置。 3.学会描述自己房间的物品的位置,尝试使用and。 温故互查 I.翻译下列词组。 桌子______床______梳妆台_______书橱_______沙发______椅子______ 抽屉________书包________录音带________光盘________ 在……上_____在……里_____ 在……下______在……后面________ 在Jane和她姐姐的床下面_____________ 在梳妆台上____________ 在Tim的椅子后面______________ 在书橱里____________ 在他的双肩背包里__________ 在她的抽屉里________ 在我的书包里_________ II.用上一节课中所填的自己房间物品及其所在位置的表格,写三句话。 设问导读 Task 1.Talk about your room. 可以使用的句型有: Where is my / his / her / your …? Is your / his / her / my … on / in / under the …? Task 2.小组中选出一个最井井有条的人,所有组员都写一篇文章介绍她 / 他的房间,在班内进行交流 (学习使用and) 。 I’m …, I’m tidy. / She’s tidy. / He’s tidy _________________________________________. 自学检测 小组互动。 1.我的铅笔盒在哪里?它在你的书包里。 ___________________________________________ 2.我的书在哪里?他们在沙发上。 __________________________________________ 3钥匙在沙发上吗? 是的,在。 __________________________________________ 4.他的被子在他的床上。 __________________________________________ 巩固训练 完形填空。 This is my bedroom. You can see   1   picture on the wall. The light(灯) is 2 the desk. The football is 3 the chair. 4 is the bed? It’s near the desk. My father and 5 bedroom is near my bedroom. 6 flowers and a bed 7 in their room. Some windows are 8 the wall. A brown door is in the wall, 9 . I like my room and they like 10 ( ) 1. A. one B. an C. a D. four ( )2. A. under B. on C. in D. behind ( )3. A. on B. to C. under D. for ( )4. A. Where B. What C. Who D. Which ( )5. A. sister’s B. brother’s C. mother D. mother’s ( )6. A. Some B. A C. some D. an ( )7. A. is B. are C. have D. be ( )8. A. behind B. in C. on D. under ( )9. A. to B. on C. two D. too ( )10. A. his B. theirs C. they D. them 拓展延伸 I. 观察图片并补全对话。. This is Li Dong\'s ___1___.There is a bed, a table, a desk and other __2____ in the room. The desk is ___3__the window. There is a chair ___4__ ___5__ desk. There is a soccer ball ___6___ the chair. The bed and the table ___7___ near the wall. There is ___8___alarm ___9___ on the table. There ___10___ a kite and some nice pictures on the walls.
↓精彩继续↓当今世界正处在大发展和大调整的变革时期,呈现出世界多极化和经济全球化的发展态势。作为一个和平发展的大国,中国承担着重要的历史使命和国际责任。英语作为全球使用最广泛的语言,已经成为国际交往和文化科技交流的重要工具,也是方便中国更好地了解世界、世界更好地了解中国的重要桥梁。同时,英语对我国的社会发展、经济建设和科技进步正发挥着越来越显著的重要作用。因此,我国在义务教育、普通教育和高等教育阶段开设英语课程,有利于提高整体国民素养,促进科技创新和跨国文化人才的培养,提升我国的国际交流能力和国际竞争能力。国家现时推行的教育改革,正是迎合了这一战略目标,其核心是强化素质教育,改革评价体系。应运而生的考改是课改的“指挥棒”,是课改的“强制执行”元素。教改是考改和课改的必然产物,是提高教学效率,培养学生实用能力的终极目标。兰州东西方教育携手北京仁德国际教育,紧跟国家教改形势,在原国家十一·五科研规划重点课题“素质教育与科学考试研究”英语课题主持人吕国庆教授的带领下,率先研发了英语数字化高效课堂教学体系,包括教材、配套教学软件、学习软件、高效记忆点读笔、教学指导意见、网络课堂和远程培训等。秉承自主、合作、探究式学习理念;推崇独学、对学、群学式学习方法;奉行师评、自评、互评式评价体系;面向全体学生,针对语言学习者的不同特点和个体差异,探索语言学习的渐进性和持续性,全面实施素质教育,展现学生语言学习的发展价值。在此基础上,学校和公司斥巨资、费大力,依托上述研发教材和软件,历经八年的落地式教学研究与实践,先后四次进行改版升级,研发了国内第一套教案式、学案式教材《高效记忆新课标》和《高效拓展新课标》。它将世界经典课程《新概念英语》第一、二册与国家最新义务教育《英语课程标准》1-8级巧妙地结合在一起;将全优教育有机地融入英语教学中;将素质教育完美地融合于科学考试;让学生告别“高分低能或低分低能”;让学习成为快乐,让高分触手可得!《高效记忆新课标》和《高效拓展新课标》遵循国家课改、考改和教改的方针政策,打破传统教学模式,建立以学生为主体的高效课堂,倡导“自主学习、探究学习、合作学习”的新模式,从而使学生快速完成学习目标。词汇亦与国家最新课程标准中的重点词汇相连接,达3000多个,其中《高效记忆新课标》1-4册涵盖课标词汇1400多个,配有句型练习,在句型练习中巩固词汇,在词汇练习中巩固句型,侧重培养学生的英语语感、基本知识和基本技能,为知识迁移和拓展夯实基础。《高效拓展新课标》1-4册涵盖课标词汇1700多个,配有英英释义,用最简单的、学生最熟悉的词汇解释和表达新词汇的含义,提高学生的英语思维能力与综合运用能力。八个级别的总词汇量超过《新概念英语》一、二册课标词汇800多个,可全面覆盖中、高考重点词汇。《高效记忆新课标》单数课分为“连词成句”和“出口成章”两部分。记与忆的训练分开进行,在记忆方法和记忆能力训练的同时,着重听说技巧与听说能力的培养以及句型和语感的习得。《高效记忆新课标》双数课第一部分视听说,体现听说领先的原则,在掌握句型的基础上拓展词汇。第二部分问与答,将学生已经获得的听说能力与《新课标》词汇相结合进行书写训练。第三部分今日关注,科学而系统地为学生归纳出与本课相关的语法现象,包括数字规律,均以“语法沉淀”的形式出现,帮助学生理解和发现英语语言规律,让学生逐渐掌握语法学习的方法。第四部分课堂活动,与国家课改精神相呼应。分为“合作作业”、“独立作业”、“课堂表演”和“相互学习”等形式,充分体现了“‘用’既是学习目的又是学习方法”的教学理念。课堂活动融入生活,形式新颖,置学生于情景之中,使学生对语言的掌握程度达到最高。《高效拓展新课标》每课包含五大部分,科学地设置了教学流程,形成了“在认识中实践和在实践中认识”的良性循环系统。第一部分看图说话,为实践阶段。在教师的带领下,学生依据图片的提示和关键词的引导,连词成句,最终成文并反复诵读,让学生知其然。第二、三、四部分分别为词汇再现、句子成分和语法聚焦。词汇再现为词汇应用创设语境,用最常用的英语词汇去解释每课生词,培养学生的英语思维能力,让他们学会用最少词汇表达最多意思。句子成分让学生以最熟悉的句子为认知材料,由浅入深去分析和掌握句子成分。语法聚焦聚焦本课重点语法项目,让学生对已学知识进行自主、合作归纳总结,融合新学知识,温故知新,不断提升认知水平,让学生知其所以然。第五部分写作实践旨在发展学生的创新能力,将所学内容融入生活,以情境反射语言,最大程度再现本课重点知识,达到学以致用。语言是交流的工具,是书写的习惯。习惯不是学来的,不是靠听讲来的。只有通过大量的“习”才能形成“惯”。语言学习又是一个“实践、认识、再实践、再认识”的长期的积淀过程,这是人类认知发展的道路和规律。学生们应反复朗读已学课文,持之以恒,自然领略语言规则。“读百遍书背百篇文”方能“精读一本触类旁通”。“书读百遍其义自现”, “熟读唐诗三百首不会作诗也会吟”这些前人的经验指明了语言学习者的努力方向,是快捷之径,也是成功之道。当你仅分别花费不足二百小时把《高效记忆新课标》和《高效拓展新课标》八册书读到了一百遍时,你会觉得你英语好得不得了了,同时你还会发现学习成本竟然如此低廉,学习效率竟然如此之高。为满足我市广大高中生提前达到高考英语水平的需求,兰州东西方教育又在《高效记忆新课标》和《高效拓展新课标》精华思想的基础上,以《新概念英语》第三册为主教材,整合18年来高中英语教学的成功经验,研发并隆重推出《高效全能新课标》配套教材及辅导资料,其难度和深度与国家英语义务教育新课程标准八至九级相对应。词汇亦与国家最新课程标准中的重点词汇相连接,多达4500多个,达到雅思6.5分的要求。多年实践证明,高中生在东西方学校只需一年即可完成高中三年的学习任务,全面掌握英语高考所要求的听、说、读、写各项知识和技能,甚至超越高考要求,提前达到大学英语四、六级水平。于是,他们可以把节约下来的大量宝贵的时间和精力花费到其他课程中,使其他课程同时成为高考的优势,从而轻松步入重点名校,开始美好大学生活!
点击展开全文
悄悄告诉你
更多同类文章
还可知道有多少人阅读过此篇文章哦
阅读原文和更多同类文章
可微信扫描右侧二维码关注后
还可知道有多少人阅读过此篇文章哦
兰州东西方英语学校成立于1996年,为中小学补充教育,公司企业、职场人士、大学四、六级英语、考研英语、GRE、雅思、考博英语等提供教育服务。城关区电话:4638959 七里河区电话:2916957安宁区电话:7618118
您的【关注和订阅】是作者不断前行的动力
本站文章来自网友的提交收录,如需删除可进入
删除,或发送邮件到 bang@ 联系我们,
(C)2014&&版权所有&&&|&&&
京ICP备号-2&&&&京公网安备34欢迎访问易公教育官网
微信:ygteacher
认证官方微博
服务热线400-
教&师招&聘
教&&师资格证
国编考试信息查询
热门关键词:
当前您的位置: >
上一篇:下一篇:
相关阅读推荐
时间:08-13
时间:08-05
提问人:闻** | 07-31
提问人:徐** | 07-27
提问人:黄** | 07-26
责任编辑:易公教育网络部
编  辑:易公教育网络部
编辑邮箱:
总部邮箱:
版权所有:江西易公教育咨询有限公司 - 赣ICP备号-1
总校地址:南昌市洪都大道208号 南昌市一职学校图书馆(易公教育) 联系电话:400-&&
您输入的邮箱不正确!君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
报告总结,计划方案,规章制度,心得体会,述职报告,研究分析,教学考试,优秀作文
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
[人教版5年级]unit8 where&s my chair教案[]_第5部分
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 where is my phone 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信