你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
新概念英语第二册的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁有新概念英语第二册 第28课的词组,句形啊啊!!!在线等!!急!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
谁有新概念英语第二册 第28课的词组,句形啊啊!!!在线等!!急!!!!!!!!!!
taxiPilatus PorterlandploughlonelyWelshroofblockflatdesertThe most surprising thing about it, however, is that it can land anywhere.on another occasioncar parka lonely island in the Atlantic Ocean
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
新概念英语第二册的相关知识
其他1条回答
我这里全套都有,可以加我企鹅,二八三九七一七四一
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁新概念英语第二册逐句精讲语言点第28课(4)
无忧考网为您整理了“新概念英语第二册逐句精讲语言点第28课(4)”,方便广大网友查阅!更多新概念英语相关信息请访问。
28课 What is Jasper White's problem?Jasper White is one of those rare people who believes in ancient myths. he has just bought a new housein the city, but ever since he moved in, he has had trouble with cars and their owners. When he returns home at night, he always finds that someone has parked a car outside his gate. Because of this, he has not been able to get his own car into his garage even once. Jasper has put up 'No Parking' signs outside his gate, but these have not had any effect. Now he has put an ugly stone head over the gate. Itis one of the ugliest faces I have ever seen. I asked him what it wasand he told me that it was Medusa, the Gorgon. jasper hopes that she will turn cars and their ownerstostone. But none of them has been turned to stone yet!精讲笔记:10、But none of them has been turned to stone yet!但到目前为止还没有一个人变成石头呢!语言点 总结学习:1) “none of +复数名词”作主语谓语动词用单复数形式均可:None of the televisions if/are working.没有一台电视机不是坏的。2) “either of +复数名词”作主语谓语动词常用单数:Is either of the sisters coming?这姐妹俩有哪个要来吗?3) “neither of+复数名词”作主语谓语动词用中单复数形式均可:Neither of the twins is here,那对双胞场都不在这里。Neither of us enjoy getting up early.我们俩谁也不喜欢早起。4) “any of +复数名词”谓语动词一般多用单数,依上下文情况而定:Have any of you actually seen UFO?你们中是不是有人确实看到过不明飞行物?}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信