||暂无简介
助理工程师|
总评分4.0|
浏览量502488
试读已结束,如果需要继续阅读或下载,敬请购买
你可能喜欢几道英语选择题 在线等_百度知道
几道英语选择题 在线等
a. complete
d: 1The biggest _______ of this proposal is its complexity in terms of planning. private institutions
b. offices
c. profits
c. public sectors
b. earnings
b.a.a.Choose one answer. set
Question12Marks: 1We need to ________ the right price point to maximize profits - not too high and not too low. profile
Question14Marks: 1It is useful to have a detailed description os: 1The fall in energy prices would seriously affect the _______ and investment plans of those energy consumption-oriented companies. benefit
c.Choose one answer.a, Samsung. outlets
d, and IBM for more than 10 years since graduation.Choose one answer. drawback
d. complicated
c. potential
b. introduction
d.Choose one answer. Let me show you how to use it.a: 1Subway currently operates in over 86 countries and it has more _______ in the USA and Canada than McDonald&#39: 1The tool looks very _______ to use. leaflets
cJohnson has been working for various _______ _______ such as Intel. data
d.Choose one answer.Choose one answer.a: the _______ of the customer.a. competent
b. branches
Question13Marks.Choose one answer. benefits
Question15Marks. specification
b. public institutions
c. prospect
Question11Marks. private sectors
提问者采纳
a 私企c 缺点b 调整d 分支a 详述b 利益 b 复杂的
提问者评价
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语选择题 好心人帮忙看看 在线等!_英语学习吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
英语选择题 好心人帮忙看看 在线等!收藏
一、 单选题1. -----Nancy is not coming tonight.----- But she_____!A、 promises   B、 promised  C、 will promise  D、 had promised2. We've made someachievements, but there is still a long way _____.A、 going  B、 to go  C、 gone  D、 to be gone3. .Dr. Bethune beganto work the _____ he arrived at the front.A、 moment  B、 place  C、 way  D、 reason4. She won't beafraid as _____ as you are here.A、 long  B、 well  C、 soon  D、 far5. Shirley _____abook about China last year but I don't know whether she has finished it.A、 has written  B、 wrote  C、 had written  D、 was writing6. _____the childrento bed, she began to correct the students' exercises.A、 Sending B、 Being sent C、 sent D、 Having sent7. Nobody noticed thethief slip into the house because the lights happened to _____.A、 be put up B、 give inC、 be turned on D、 go out8. It is ______ torun into danger for nothing.A、childB、childhoodC、childishD、 childishly9. Mary used to _____in plays when she was in college.A、actB、activeC、actionD、 activity10. Women are oftensaid to be more _____ than men.A、emotionB、emotionalC、unemotionalD、 emotionally11. I wondered if theywould ______ our proposal.A、acceptB、acceptanceC、acceptableD、 acceptably12. Any sound can be a_____ to me when I’m trying to study.A、distractB、distractionC、distractedD、 distracting13. Nobody can workwell if he is ______.A、distractB、distractionC、distractedD、 distracting14. A new English-Chinese dictionary will soon ________ out.A、 work  B、 come  C、 give  D、 hand15. As time went on,the theory she had stuck ________ correct.A、 proved  B、 to proving  C、 to proved  D、 to prove16. Why do you want anew job_____ you've got such a good one already?A、 that B、 where C、 which D、 when17. _____the childrento bed, she began to correct the students' exercises.A、 Sending B、 Being sent C、 sent D、 Having sent18. Nobody noticed thethief slip into the house because the lights happened to _____.A、 be put up B、 give inC、 be turned on D、 go out19. Why do you want anew job_____ you've got such a good one already?A、 that B、 where C、 which D、 when20. We had decidedthat our last day would be spent ______ one of the many activities which thehotel offered to arrange.A、consolidatingB、 SamplingC、proceedingD、 selecting21. “We have monitoredin the area and there is no ______ to health,” she said.A、 suggestionB、 HazardC、 complimentD、 recipe22. However, promotionis not always easy to achieve, as I ______ when I first returned to work in1977 after my degree course.A、 turned outB、 acted outC、 found outD、 sought out23. I’d like to ______that students should be allowed more time for independent study.A、 proposeB、 CommandC、 arrangeD、 steer24. The books arebeautifully ______ with drawings and photographs.A、 illustratedB、 DesignedC、 writtenD、 covered25. I remember Chapmanwas ______ when I told him we might make a million dollars a year.A、 amazedB、 ExclaimedC、 shockedD、 stunned26. He suggested_______ to tomorrow’s exhibition together.A、 us to goB、 we wentC、 we shall goD、 we go27. Accepting this job_____ frequently leaving away from home.A、 includesB、 causesC、 containsD、 involves28. He’s tried manythings with no particular success, but he is _____ an incapable person.A、 in term ofB、 by no meansC、 in addition toD、 by means of29. He went ahead______ all warnings about the danger of his mission.A、 in case ofB、 because ofC、 regardless ofD、 prior to30. If you _____harder at school, you would have got a better job.A、 studiedB、 have studiedC、 had studiedD、 would havestudied
答案分别是:1--5:BBBAD 6--10:ADDBB 11--15:ABCBC 16--20:DADDC21--25:DCCDA
26--30:DBACA 在下不才。对英语只是略懂一二。希望楼主采纳!嘻嘻。。
可以在微信公共账号那里搜ienglish360,叫英语问必答,还不错,有效果,记得粉我
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语二级听力 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信