_________ _________
drinking a cup of orange juice?
3.上个星期我与女朋友吵了一架。
Last week I____ _____
my girlfriend.
4.我们应该互相帮助。
We________ ________each other.
5.我的夹克过时了。
My jacket is__________ _________ ________.
1.was angry with
2.How/What about 3.argued with 4. should help 5.out of style
根据汉语意思完成下列英语句子。
1. 谢谢你的光临。
______ ______ your coming.2. 她是你妈妈吗?
______ ______ your mother?3. —玛丽是你的姐姐吗?
一不,不是。
—______ Mary______ ______?
—No, ______ .
根据汉语提示完成句子,每空一词。
1. 我有机会赢了。
I"m _____ _____ _____ _____ to win.2. 他的妈妈将是最不高兴的人。
His mother is the person _____ _____ _____ _____ _____.3. 他的朋友已来接他。
His friend has come to _____ _____ _____.4. 我倒是想把自行车借给你,麻烦的是,丢了。
I"d like to lend my bike to you _____ _____ _____, it"s gone.
根据所给汉语提示完成句子,每空一词。
1.他想到的那些办法使用之后效果很好.The strategies that he_______ ________ _______worked out fine.2.虽然衣服很新,但他仍然决定把它们捐给灾区的人们.Though the clothes are new, he has decided to_______ _______ _______to the people in disasterareas.3.我花光了我的钱,但他却帮我走出了困境.I_______ ________ _______my money,but he_______ me_______.4.露西给凯特打了电话,因为她想和她一起在街上逛逛.Lucy
_____ Kate
because she wanted to________ _______with her in the street.5.他请妈妈帮忙把他的房间收拾干净.He asked his mother to________ ________ ________his room.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
Ⅰ、Read ,choose and write(看图选词补全句子)10分共10
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“从方框中选择恰当的句子补全对话A: Where are yo...”,相似的试题还有:
从方框内选择适当的句子,补全对话。A: Have you finished your homework?B: 1_____ Exercise Three is very difficult.A: Don't worry. I'll help you.B: 2_____ But I think I can do it myself. Could you lend me your English-Chinese dictionary?A: 3_____ Here you are.B: Thanks a lot. Is Miss Gao in the office?A: Oh, no. She's out at the moment.B: Where is she? Do you know? 4_____A: I think she's at the library. She told me she wanted to borrow some books.B: 5_____A. Of course.B. Then I'll have to wait for her.C. Not yet.D. It's very kind of you.E. I have some questions to ask her.
从方框中选择恰当的句子补全对话A. Let's go to the classroom.B. I hope you'll enjoy your holiday there.C. Where are you going now?D. Will it take you some time?F. I must get on the train.F. Glad to see you here.G. How long are you staying there?(A student meets his English, teacher at the station. . .A: Hello, Miss Li. How are you?B: Oh, fine, thank you.&&&&1&&And how are you and your parents?A: We're all very well, too. Thank you.B:&&&&2&&&A: My parents and I are going to see my grandparents in Shanghai. How about you?B: I'm going to Beidaihe. All the teachers are going.A:&&&&3&&&B: For a week.A: We are coming back in a week, too.&&&&4&&&B: Thank you. Have a good trip. There goes the bell.&&&&5&&&Goodbye.A: Bye.1. _____&2. _____&3. _____&4. _____&5. _____
从方框中选择适当的句子补全对话.A: Hey, Gina. Do you want some ice cream?B: No, thanks.&& 1&&&&A: Really? Where are you going?B: I'm going to play baseball. Do you want to come ?A: Sorry, I can't.&&&&2&&B: Well, come later then. We're playing all aftenoon.A:&&&&&&3&&&&&&But I'm not very good at baseball.B: Don't worry about that.&&&&&&4 _You can just watch. Come on, it'll be f'un.A: Well, OK.&&&&5&&&&B: OK. See you!A. It sounds nice.B. See you later.C. I need to study.D. I'm going out.E. I don't think so.F. You don't have to play.G. You can do that again.1.&&&&&2.&&&&&3.&&&&&4.&&&&&5.&&&答案1. satisfy? 2. customers? 3. spotted? 4. A directions 5. Pacific点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信