2010天津市天津初等英语考试水平考试三级b ...

文档分类:
下载后只包含 1 个 PDF 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,
下载前请先预览,预览内容跟原文是一样的,在线预览图片经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
您的浏览器不支持进度条
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于天津市初等英语水平考试三级b模拟试题的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:三级 BBBB 题目((((一))))一.单选选择( ) 1. What ________ Sam _________ the day before _________?A. did, did, yesterday B. did, do ,yesterdayC. was, do, last D. was, did, last( ) 2. When I ________ my classroom, my teacher ________ there.A. got, were B. arrived, wasC. got to, was D. reached, were( ) 3. I hear she ing to see you ________A. for three days B. after three daysC. three days ago D. in three days( ) 4. Some young people don’t like _______ Peking Opera.A. looking B. watching C. seeing D. listening( ) 5. The train _______ in five minutes.A. is going to go B. will going C. is going D. goes( ) 6. The apple tree ________ a lot of apples________.A. there are, on them B. there is, in itC. has, on D. have, in them( ) 7. Your father is a policeman,_______ he ?A. is B. does C. isn’t D. doesn’t( ) 8. Look. There ________ a lot of sheep ______ grass in the field.A. are, eat B. are, eating C. is eat D. is, eating( ) 9. You _______ worry. Your daughter will be back soon.A. needn’t B. mustn’t C. can’t D. shouldn,t( ) 10. Mary _______ you free at the morning?Yes,I ______.A. do, do B. do, am C. are, do D. are, am二. 完形填空Erik was a fourteen –year-old boy. He thought he was a young man but his parents didn’t think so. They toldhim “When you begin to think about _____1___others, you’ll be a young man. “One morning, his parents gaveErik ____2___money to buy hamburgers at a store. He saw an old man there. The man looked very___3___. Erikwent up to him and found that the old man had lost his money and hadn’t had ___4___for his breakfast. Erik tookthe old man to the nearest restaurant. But the man ordered only a glass of water for___5___. Erik felt sorry forhim, so he asked the waiter to ___6___the man some bread and a cup of coffee. The old man was so___7___that he ate up all the food very soon. After that, the man told Erik that he would et___8___kindness. Erik was very pleased when he heard the old man say,” You are a very good youngman.”___9___their surprise, the food was a present because ___10___day was the birthday of the boss.( ) 1. A. help B.helping C. to help D, helped( ) 2. A. a few B. few C. some D. many( ) 3. A. sick B. tired C. happy D. fine( ) 4. A. something B. anything C. everything D. nothing( ) 5. A. themselves B. herself C. myself D. himself( ) 6. A. take B. bring C. taking D. bringing( ) 7. A. full B. worried C. hungry D, sad( ) 8. A. your B. my C. her D. his( ) 9. A. For B. To C. At D. On( ) 10.A. that B. this C. those D. these三.阅读理解(A)When you go to see a doctor, he will write you a note(处方) to take to the chemist for some medicine.Chemists are usually good at reading doctor’s notes. But sometimes doctors write too badly and even the chemistcannot read them.One day a man wrote to a doctor inviting (邀请) him to have dinner at his house. The doctor wrote a reply(回复), but he wrote too badly the man could not read it.“What shall I do?” he asked his wife. “I don’t know whether(是否) he is goi1播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表天津市初等英语水平考试三级b模拟试题.pdf
文档介绍:
三级 BBBB 题目((((一))))一.单选选择( ) 1. What ________ Sam _________ the day before _________?A. did, did, yesterday B. did, do ,yesterdayC. was, do, last D. was, did, last( ) 2. When I ________ my classroom, my teacher ________ there.A. got, were B. arrived, wasC. got to, was D. reached, were( ) 3. I hear she ing to see you ________A. for three days B. after three daysC. three days ago D. in three days( ) 4. Some young people don’t like _______ Peking Opera.A. looking B. watching C. seeing D. listening( ) 5. The train _______ in five minutes.A. is going to go B. will going C. is going D. goes( ) 6. The apple tree ________ a lot of apples________.A. there are, on them B. there is, in itC. has, on D. have, in them( ) 7. Your father is a policeman,_______ he ?A. is B. does C. isn’t D. doesn’t( ) 8. Look. There ________ a lot of sheep ______ grass in the field.A. are, eat B. are, eating C. is eat D. is, eating( ) 9. You _______ worry. Your daughter will be back soon.A. needn’t B. mus...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.升学指导:
备考资料:
奥数练习题:
奥数知识点:
期中试题:
期末试题:
单元测试:
小学试题:
重点中学:
2016天津市初等英语水平考试1-3级B词汇
来源:天津奥数网&&&&&& 13:19:17&&&&标签:
  等级考虽然结束,但词汇依旧是大热门,下面是最新版天津市初等英语水平考试1-3级B词汇。希望对各位家长孩子有所帮助。
  编辑推荐:
您还可以通过手机、平板电脑等移动设备访问天津奥数网,升学路上有我们相伴。跪求天津市初等英语水平考试三级词汇表【注:不是三级B的】_昆一小学吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:382贴子:
跪求天津市初等英语水平考试三级词汇表【注:不是三级B的】收藏
跪求天津市初等英语水平考试三级词汇表【注:不是三级B的】
三叔正版授权网游公测!
要word版的哦(⊙o⊙)哦
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或2010年天津市初等英语水平考试三级_百度知道
2010年天津市初等英语水平考试三级
怎么考察(包括笔试与口试)
试是用2B铅笔:口试是机考。,分听力、阅读。、完型,还有让读的。反正可麻烦了,就是给你一篇文章让你读、填空和作文。,还有口头作文,还有问问题的。。。。。、选择
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
!!!!!!!!是3级吗!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?那可非常讨厌!!!!!,口试是机子考!!!!!!!!!!!,还得大声!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,切
很简单,蒙就行了!口试还可以,不难!
口试是机考
您可能关注的推广
英语水平的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 初等英语考试 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。