你可能喜欢2015年人教版八年级英语上册Unit4词汇语法句型及练习题(8份)下载|新目标英语|初二|八年级免费下载
按教材浏览:
当前位置:>>>>>2015年人教版八年级英语上册Unit4词汇语法句型及练习题(8份)详细
2015年人教版八年级英语上册Unit4词汇语法句型及练习题(8份)
2015年人教版八年级英语上册Unit4词汇语法句型及练习题(8份)
初二|八年级
新目标英语
☆☆☆☆☆
本站所有资源永久免费下载,不用注册!点击顶部的教材,可以浏览相应教材的最新资源.点击上面"进入下载地址列表"链接,进入下载地址.
本站课件、试题、教案等免费下载。大多是rar压缩包,解压缩后是ppt、doc、swf、exe等牛津译林版英语八上(unit1-4)重点短语,句型
登录“英语教师网( /r1-article-91124.html)”,可免费下载到对你有用的材料.如:8A Unit 4词组、句型及语法复习提纲一、词组或短语序号ChineseEnglish1看起来味道很美look delicious2第一次走出她的家门go outside her home for the first time3长成……grow into…4一天长达14个小时for up to 14 hours a day5没有住的地方have nowhere to live6处于危险之中(be) in danger7把….拿走take …. away8了解很多有关……learn a lot about…9踩到一条蛇step on a snake10生活在野外live in the wild11将某人单独留下leave sb. alone = leave sb. (all) by oneself= leave sb. on one’s own12 一直做某事keep doing sth让/保持某人一直做某事keep sb. doing sth.坚持做某事(中间可停顿)keep on doing sth.阻止某人做某事keep/stop/prevent
sb. from doing sth.13一次海豚表演a dolphin show14寻找,搜寻hunt for = look for15在中午at noon 16生活区的丧失(the) loss of living areas17用它们的骨头制成药make medicine from their bones(看不出原材料)用纸做成一个箱子make a box out of paper (看出原材料)18对某人友好be friendly to/towards sb.19如些..以致于..(常引导结果状从)…..so/such …..that…….以便;为了(常引导目的状从)……. so that…….20砍下…..(代词放中间)cut… down21(数量)变得越来越少get smaller and smaller22采取行动做某事take actions to do sth.238个月前(常用于过去时)eight months ago8个月后(常用于过去时)eight months later24做一个关于….的测试give a test on….25在四个月的时候at four months26对….感兴趣(延续性)be interested in对…产生兴趣(短暂性)become interested in27又生了一个婴儿have another baby28保持某人安全并远离危险keep sb. safe from danger29(有)足够的….来做….enough ……for…..= enough…… to do….30生存下去stay alive = survive31转身而跑run the other way32步行穿过雨林walk through a rainforest33喂养动物(的过程)the feeding of animals34一次去北京动物园的参观a visit to Beijing Zoo35 从水中捉鱼catch fish from the water36一份关于野生生物的报告a report on wild animals37独自生活live alone=live (all) by oneself =live on one’s own38好的视力、听力和嗅觉good eyesight, hearing and smell39取乐for fun40由动物皮毛制成的衣服clothes made of animal fur41
失去某人的生命(死)lose one’s life = die42
其它人someone else43
占用土地take the land44
开发新的农田make new farmland(s)45挣很多钱make a lot of money46象牙elephants’ tusks47继续做(相同的)事continue to do sth.= continue doing sth.= go on doing sth. = go on with sth.继续做(不同的)事go on to do sth.48黑白相间的black and white49一次;每次at a time50直立行走walk upright51回到家return home =come back home归还return …= give…back52四处运动move around53在白天in the daytime54以家庭形式生活live as a family以团队形式一起劳动work as a team(以家族以式)过群居生活live in family groups55感到害怕feel frightened = feel afraid二、重点句子及句型:1. If I don’t have food, I die.
If I die, no one will look after you.
2. Write a report on an animal in danger for the club newsletter.★★3. I first saw the baby panda when she was only 10 days old.
= I saw the baby for the first time at the age of 10 days.4. When Xi Wang was born, she weighed just 100 garms.当“希望”出生时,她只有100克.5.Eight mother later,she was not a small baby any more. ★★6.At the very beginning, Xi Wang drank her mother’s milk for up to 14 hours a day. 7.When Xi Wang was 20 months old, she had to look after herself because her mother had another baby.★★8.Sadly, it is very difficult for giant pandas to survive in the wild.9.Here are some of the problems( that Xi Wang may have in the future.) ★★10.If farmers cut down trees and forests, giant pandas will have nowhere to live.★★11.Mothers often leave baby pandas for two whole days on their own.★★12.We can take the following actions to protest giant pandas .★★13. Encourage farmers to leave the giant panda reserves. 鼓励农民离开大熊猫保护区.14. I will see some beautiful birds if I walk through a rainforest. ★★15. We call her Xi Wang. It means “hope”.★★16. She started to go outside her home for the first time.17. If hunters catch a giant panda, they will kill it for it’s fur.18. If tigers live in the wild, they hunt for their own food. ★★19.Tigers live as a family if they have babies.Wolves live in family groups if they are in the wild.狼在旷野中以家庭的形式群居.★★20.They are in danger because people like their fur and make medicine from their bones. 21.I think you should not buy clothes (made of animal fur). ★★22.If farmers continue to make new farmland, wild animals won’t get enough food.如果农民继续开辟新的农田,那么野生动物将得不到足够的食物.★★23.Mother giant pandas have only one or two babies at a time.★★24.Their number is getting smaller and smaller because their living areas are becoming farmland.他们的数量越来越少,因为他们的居住地正变成农田.25.They seldom hurt people.它们很少伤害人.26. If we do nothing, soon there will be no giant pandas in the world.27. We are writing to you about protecting wild animals.28. They do not kill for fun.29. They are friendly towards each other and never attack people.30. They look lovely on me. 31. Baby giant pandas spend a lot of time drinking their mums’ milk ----up to 14 hours a day.32. What action(s) can the club take ?三、语法:条件状语从句A.在表示假设情况的条件状语从句中中,主句用一般将来时,从句中用一般现在时表示将来,当 从句放在主句之前时,用逗号将从句与主句隔开,但当主句在前从句在后时,则不需要逗号.
If it doesn’t rain tomorrow, we will go fishing.B.在表示一个客观事实或经常性有规律性的事实的条件状语从句中,主句与从句都用一般现在时.
If you step on a snake, it attacks you.
If I don’t have food, I die.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码2014年八年级上英语Unit4
重点单词短语句子必背t_中华文本库
第1页/共1页
What’s the best movie theater?
1. movie theater
2. close to…
3. clothes store
4. in town
到目前为止
6. ten minutes by bus 坐公汽10分钟的路程
7. talent show
8. in common
共同;共有
9. around the world
世界各地;全世界
10. more and more+多音节形容词/比较级+and+比较级
越来越……
more and more beautiful/
11. and so on
12. all kinds of……
各种各样的
13. be up to
是…的职责;由…决定
14. not everybody
并不是每个人
15. make up
编造(故事、谎言等)
16. play a role in…
在……方面发挥作用
17. for example
18. take…seriously
19. give sb. sth.
给某人某物
20. come true(梦想、希望)实现;达到
21. Can I ask you some…? 我能问你一些……吗?
22. How do you like…?
你认为……怎么样?
23. Thanks for doing sth
因做某事而感谢
24. What do you think of…?
你认为……怎么样?
25. much+ adj./adv.的比较级
26. watch sb. do sth.
观看某人做某事
27. play a role in doing sth.
在做…扮演重要的角色
28. one of+可数名词的复数
the most comfortable seats
最 舒适的座位 30.
not……at all根本不
31.the most popular/comfortable/expensive /boring/carefully/interesting/creative/ 32.the close to home 最靠近家
33.buy clothes the most cheaply 最便宜的买衣服 34.choose songs the most carefully最仔细地选择衣服
36.play the most boring /interesting songs 37.be+the+形容词最高级+of all/the three(four) 38. 行为动词+副词最高级 +of all/in the +范围
1去哪家电影院最好?城镇电影院.它离家最近。并且在那里你可以最快地买到票。
What’s the best movie theater to go to? Town Cinema.
It’s the closest to home.You can buy tickets the most
Quickly there.
2镇上最差的服装店是哪家?梦想服装店。它比蓝月亮服装店还差。它的服务最差。
Which is the worst clothes store in town? Dream
Clothes.It’s worse than Blue Moon.It has the worst serives.
3.你觉得970AM广播电台怎么样?(2种)我认为970AM相当差。它的音乐最差。
What do you think of 970AM? I think 970AM is pretty bad.It has the worst music. 4.我可以问你几个问题吗? Can I ask you some question?
5.你为何这样认为? Why do you think you?
6它离你家有多远?乘公交车10分钟的距离。 How far is it from your home? 10 minutes by bus 7 服务根本/一点都不好。
The service is not good at all. 8谁是最佳表演者?
Who was the best performer?
9观看其他人表演才艺永远是最有意思的。
It’s always interesting to watch other people show their talents.
10.才艺展示节目越来越受欢迎。
Talent shows are getting more and more popular. 11. 所有这些节目都有一个共同点。
All these shows have one thing in common.
12他们试图找出最好的歌手,最有天赋的舞者等等。
They try to look for the best singer.
13这个有你来决定。
That’ up to you to decide.
14.当他们看节目时,通常起着决定谁是赢家的作用。
people watch the show,they usually play a role in deciding the winner.
15并非所有人都喜欢看这类节目。
However ,not everybody enjoys watching these shows.
16它们给人们一条能使梦想实现的途径。
They give a way to make their dreams to come true. 17.长时间等候买电影票怎样?
What about the long time waiting time to get movie tickets?
第1页/共1页
寻找更多 ""八年级英语下册第二单元短语大全(新人教版)_八年级英语教案
& 八年级英语下册第二单元短语大全(新人教版)
八年级英语下册第二单元短语大全(新人教版)
unit 2 i ’ll help to clean up the city parks. rankymana一、重点短语 1. clean-up day 清洁日2. an old people’s home 养老院3. help out with sth. 帮助解决困难4. used to 曾经… 过去_5. care for 关心;照顾6. the look of joy 快乐的表情7. at the age of 在......岁时8.clean up 打扫(或清除)干净9. cheer up (使)变得更高兴;振雀10. give out 分发;散发11. come up with 想出;提出12. make a plan 制订计划13. make some notices 做些公告牌14. try out 试用;试行15. work for 为…工作;为…. 效力16. put up 建造;举起;张贴17. hand out 分发;散发;发给18. call up 打电话;召集19. put off 推迟;延迟20. for example 比如;例如21. raise money 筹钱;募捐22. take after 与......相像;像23. give away 赠送;捐赠24. fix up 修理;修补;解决25. be similar to 与……相似26. set up 建立;设立27. disabled people 残疾人28. make a difference 影响;有作用29. be able to 能够30. after-school reading program课外阅读项目二、重点句型1. the boy could give out food at the food bank.这个男孩可以在食品救济站分发食物。2. clean-up day is only two weeks from now.清洁日离现在仅仅两周的时间。3. he volunteers at an animal hospital every saturday morning.每周六上午,他都在一'家动物医院当志愿者。4. last year, she decided to try out for a volunteerafter-school reading program.去年,她决定去参加一个课外阅读项目的志愿者的选拔。5. . . . you can see in th e ir eyes that they’ re going ona different journey w ith each new book.……从他们的眼睛里你可以看到他们正在进行每本不同的新书之旅。6. i want to put off my plan to work in an animal hospital until next summer.我想把我在动物医院工作的计划推迟到明年夏天。7. most people today are only worried about gettinggood jobs to make lots of money.现在的大部分人只是为找一份能挣许多钱的好工作而着急。8. you helped to make it possible for me to have lucky.在你的帮助下,我才有可能拥有“幸运儿”。
八年级英语下册第二单元短语大全(新人教版) 相关文章:查看更多>>}

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级英语unit4 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信