有没有关于诚实的英语记叙文模板,要英语的,最好...

关于诚信的一篇英语作文Is honesty out of style?Give your reasons.How do you see the problem of cheating on exam?先回答以上两个问题(In English),写一篇160字的英语作文._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
关于诚信的一篇英语作文Is honesty out of style?Give your reasons.How do you see the problem of cheating on exam?先回答以上两个问题(In English),写一篇160字的英语作文.
关于诚信的一篇英语作文Is honesty out of style?Give your reasons.How do you see the problem of cheating on exam?先回答以上两个问题(In English),写一篇160字的英语作文.
Integrity What is integrity?Integrity is a good quality of being honest.It is a fine virtue for everyone.A man of integrity is loved by all.Without integrity,he will lose the best friend.Integrity is especially important for students.We should finish our homework independently.We must return books when it is due.We should listen to the teacher carefully no matter what kind of lesson it is.If we promise to do something,we should try our best to do it well.诚信是金 Honesty Is Gold Honesty means speakingthe truth and being fair and upright in act.He who lies and cheats is dishonest.:Those who gain fortunes not by hard labour but by other means is dishonest.Honesty is a good virtue.If you are honest all the time,you'll be trusted and respected by others.A liar is always looked down upon and regarded as a black sheep by the people around.Once you lie,people will never believe you even if you speak the truth.However,in the tide of commodity economy today,it seems that more and more people believe in money at the sacrifice of honesty.To them,among such things as health,beauty,m6ney,intelligence,honesty,reputation and talent,honesty is the only thing that can be east away.They don't understand or pretend not to understand that honesty is the biggest fortune humans own,and that it is the prerequisite for doing everything well.I think these people areto be pitied.In short,honesty is gold.Honest,your reputatidishonest,your name will be spoiled and your personality degraded.Therefore,we should never make such an excuse as "A little dishonesty is only a trifle thing.We should eradicate immediately the seed of dishonesty once it is sowed in our minds.求一篇关于诚实的英语作文。
求一篇关于诚实的英语作文。
09-03-05 & 发布
Promises           Recently, making promises seems very fashionable. We can see varieties of promises either on TV, in newspaper or from other media. As is shown in the cartoon, even a hen has learned how to make promises, We ail know that a hen's duty is to lay eggs, which should consist of what make them eggs, such as yolk, albumen. But the hen does promise what she should do.         With the development of the society and the improvement of the people's living standard, much attention has been paid to the improvement of the service quality. As required by our government, many enterprises and departments have promised to better their products or services to satisfy people's needs. They are also pleased to invite people to supervise what they are doing and what they will do. But much to our astonishment, some of them just keep promising all the time and never put what they have promised into practice.         In my opinion, silent action is much better than empty promises. All we should lay more emphasis on is what we are doing now and howwe can actually improve it. Only in this way can the various promises be meaningful.
请登录后再发表评论!
My view on honesty        Honesty is long-lasting virtue of people all over the world. Likewise, it is also one of the deeply-held values of the Chinese people. Some people believe that in the market economy, honesty tends to be obsolete. In my opinion, honesty will never be out of date no matter what the situation might be.
       Firstly, honesty has been treasured and honest people have been respected through history in all parts of the world. People everywhere would regarded honesty as a virtue and hate a dishonesty person. Secondly, honesty is the basis of interactions among people. People should treat each other sincerely and open their hearts to each other. Only in this way can the relationship among the people be natural. Thirdly, in the market economy, some people try to get more money at the cost of honesty. To them, a best businessman is one who can cheat most tactfully. Even in this kind of society, honesty is deeply valued by most people.
       We can see that not only in history, but also at the present day, honesty was and is valued by the majority of the people and the virtue will not perish so easily.
请登录后再发表评论!
It Pays to Be Honesty It is undeniable that dishonesty in our society, which does us much harm in many respects, has aroused public concern nowadays. For example, many doctors sell unnecessary but expensive medicines to their patients in order to get more money, And a lot of people buy fake certificates so that they can get better jobs. Also, some students cheat on exams. Even such famous star as Ouyang San, once considered China’s movie king, cheated the government on income taxes It is unequivocally well known that being honest is beneficial to the people involved. Meanwhile, a sense of honesty builds up in others’ hearts, which, in turn, will earn you true friendship. But it is probably less well known that being honest in equally beneficial to ourselves. Despite the widespread practices of dishonesty, we should take firm steps to end this unhealthy trend, so as to make the world more beautiful.
请登录后再发表评论!
诚实有益-It Pays to Be HonestAs society and economy develop, dishonesty is no longer a stranger to us. Manufacturers and businessmen may promise more than their products can guarantee so as to make more profit. Doctors and nurses may lie to their patients for their patients’ benefit. Students may cheat on exams for better scores. As a matter of fact, dishonesty has become so widespread that wherever you are you find cases of dishonesty.However, it is honesty that brings benefit both to yourself and to others. By being honest, manufacturers and businessmen build up mutual trust between themselves and customers, which in the long run generates more profit. By telling patients the truth about their conditions so that they can make their own decisions, doctors and nurses enhance their own credibility and honor their profession. By giving honest answers to questions, not only can students themselves learn about their own strengths and weaknesses, but they help their teachers evaluate the quality of their instruction as well. Therefore, it pays to be honest and everybody must learn to be honest.
请登录后再发表评论!
Being An Honest Girl
  Last summer holiday, I went to the International English summer camp in Shanghai.   On 24th July, my two good friends and I were on duty. When we finished cleaning the classroom, it was about 8:50 in the evening. Then we prepared to go to students’ dorm.Outside the building, it was very dark. There was only a moon and some small stars in the sky. At that moment, we were all afraid.   On our way to the dorm, I walked in front of them. I was looking at the ground while I was walking. Suddenly, I saw several pieces of paper on the ground. What is it? I was very curious. Then I picked it up. Oh, it was money. It was 45 yuan altogether. Later, one of my friends ran to me, “May, look, I found 5 yuan!” Was this a coincidence? I put the money together. When I got to my bedroom. I gave the money to the teacher. At last, the teacher found the owner.   Money is important, but money is not anything and cannot buy all the things in the world.   Honesty is one of these kinds of things. It’s really important for everyone to be honest. If everyone can be honest, I believe our world will be more wonderful!
请登录后再发表评论! 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&关于诚信的英语作文正文
关于诚信的英语作文
关于诚信的英语作文
作者/编辑:佚名
  []关于的& in addition, some singers and movie
last but not the least, if you are not careful enough, you’ll buy some defective goods and fake products.
It is high time we emphasized and encouraged honesty. We can take effective measures to restore it. For example, kids should be taught to tell truth, strict rules and regulations should be carried out to stop cheatings on exams and taxes, etc.
关于诚信的英语作文篇一:做事应讲诚信Honesty
&& When it comes to honesty, quite a lot of people believe it is essential to a person’s character and success.&& 当谈到,很多人相信这对于一的性格和来说是很重要的,。&&& They base their idea on the following reasons: on one hand, successful business owes
on another hand, great people in history such as Abraham Lincoln andGeorge Washington set us good examples of being honest, they are great because they are honest.&& 他们立足于他们的想法的理由如下:一方面,上的成功,有赖于相互;另一方面,在历史上如亚伯拉罕林肯和乔治华盛顿这样的伟人给我们树立了诚实的好例子,他们之所以伟大是因为他们是诚实的。&&& But some people think differently. They believe honesty is becoming out of date.&&& 但有些人有不同的看法。他们相信诚实已经过时了。&&& Their reasons run as following: to begin with, cheating on exams is becoming m in addition, some singers and movie
last but not the least, if you are not careful enough, you’ll buy some defective goods and fake products.&&& 他们的原因如下:首先,作弊是越来越受欢迎;此外,一些歌星和影星骗税款;最后但并非最不重要的,如果你不小心的话,你会买到一些有缺陷的产品或假冒产品。&&& It is high time we emphasized and encouraged honesty. We can take effective measures to restore it.&&& 我们是时候该强调并鼓励诚实了。我们可以采取有效来恢复它。&&& For example, kids should be taught to tell truth, strict rules and regulations should be carried out to stop cheatings on exams and taxes, etc.&&& 例如,应该教孩子们诚实,严格的规章制度应进行来阻止在考试和税收方面的欺诈等。
篇二:诚信
&&& Almost all of us heard the story “Here Comes the Wolf” when we were little kids. What we can learn from the story is that we must be honest. However, there’re lots of phenomena of dishonesty nowadays。&&& Being dishonest does great harm not only to other people but also to yourself. Take the case of fake milk powder for example. After drinking this kind of milk, the babies had big heads while their legs and arms were still thin, which badly affected their health. To our great relief, the producers got accused and punished for all the serious consequences in the end。&&& Having the reputation of being honest and reliable will make other people trust you, which will provide you many benefits and give you opportunities that others may not get. Being honest, you will find it easier to cooperate with others and people will be friendly to you and support you. In a sense, if life is a long journey, honesty will be the backpack that should be taken along all the way. Let’s pick up our “backpack”―honesty, and start the wonderful journey!
篇三:诚信
&&& It never be explained why so many students on campus cheat in their examinations  nowadays, regardless of the danger that teachers find their secret, as it did in the case of  the boy student in the cartoon/photo above. What is conveyed in the drawing is most thought-provoking and should arouse our social concern.  The implied meaning of the picture is worth discussing. Firstly, the youngs always become quite illogical when they try to descide what can be done and what can not be done.  In the light of this statement, some students are often willing to sacrifice their credibility for the privillage of getting more points and being regarded as outstanding students. Furthermore, some one is afired that he can't pass the final exams leading to his degree, in the fruit of being absorbed into computer games or disappointment in love.  Consequently, only by cheating can they graduate and get the degree on time. Although many reasons share the problem of this drawing, one of them can be singled out for recognition: the conditions of our sociaty. Such is human nature, that we can't avoid being influenced by environment. In short, the root of cheating in examinations and credibilililess on campus is combinition of many factors.  There is no blinding at the fact that, in dealing with a challenge on such scale, some strong, effective and necessary counter-measures should be put on our agenda. To the begin with, a widespread education campaign should be launched to make students realize the importance of credibility. What's more, the government departments at different levels and related orgnizations should make joint efforts and coordination of programs to creat a more credit environment for us. Only by this package deal, can build up a harmonious and healthy sociaty.
英语作文诚信With our world developing,more and more people neglect how to conduct theirselves.What is the most common reflection of this phenomenon is dishonesty,which is now seriously influencing relationship between people.
Being dishonest can do harm not only to others but also to ourselves,thus,we must get aware of the importance of boycotting it.Take the case of the Sanlu powder for example.After drinking Sanlu fake powder,lots of babies got sick and had big heads,nevertheless,their bodies still thin.People hateful too much,the Sanlu corporation expectedly get punished and never have choice to make up their faults.
When it comes to the significances of being honest,I consider,we will make good relationship bewteen others,such as in the school ,in the busineand in the society.Furthermore,only if we are honest to others can others become friendly to us.Therefore,cultivate a virtue of honesty and we will get better.
Honesty Is Gold
Honesty means speakingthe truth and being fair and upright in act. He who lies and cheats is dishonest.: Those who gain fortunes not by hard labour but by other means is dishonest.
Honesty is a good virtue. If you are honest all the time,you’ll be trusted and respected by others. A liar is always looked down upon and regarded as a black sheep by the people around. Once you lie, people will never believe you even if you speak the truth.
However, in the tide of commodity economy today, it seems that more and more people believe in money at the sacrifice of honesty. To them, among such things as health, beauty, m6ney, intelligence, honesty, reputation and talent, honesty is the only thing that can be east away. They don’t understand or pretend not to understand that honesty is the biggest fortune humans own, and that it is the prerequisite for doing everything well. I think these people areto be pitied.
In short, honesty is gold. Honest, your reputatidishonest, your name will be spoiled and your personality degraded. Therefore, we should never make such an excuse as "A little dishonesty is only a trifle thing. We should eradicate immediately the seed of dishonesty once it is sowed in our minds.  〔关于诚信的英语作文〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  关于诚信的英语作文所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “关于诚信的英语作文”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  作文网提供的关于诚信的英语作文由网友原创或转发,若关于诚信的英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文范文: 下一篇作文范文:
关于诚信的英语作文相关作文范文《诚信》英语作文.不要网上有的,词数最好在200词以内。_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
《诚信》英语作文.不要网上有的,词数最好在200词以内。
《诚信》英语作文.不要网上有的,词数最好在200词以内。
HonestyI find it ironic how people talk about being honest with each other.The concept that honesty is golden is a blatant hypocritical view of a hypocrite like the person who is grading this essay.Nobody can be absolutely honest.According to a very popular American show "Lie to Me," people lie within 5 minutes of their conversations.However,I do not scorn neither despise people who lie.I think lying is a natural self-protective mechanism that people adapt to while living in a complex human society.Lies are fundamentally necessary to run this dysfunctional society.To deny the necessity of lying is the same as denying the existence of the entire human society.Therefore,I conclude that the concept of absolute honesty is the view of an Utopian and this concept would never be achieved.Thereby,I rule out the possibility of any absolute honesty.However,being honest at the right place and at the right time may help one achieve a greater success.For example,I can decide not to lie to my teachers about not doing my homework,or the others put it "being honest" and at the same time not to tell them that I have not done my homework.If they do not check the homework of that day,I will not get caught and thus,no punishment will be executed.In conclusion,there is no such thing as absolute honesty.However,manipulating the techniques of being honest and lying would get one the success he/she wants.拜托加分 手打好痛
Honesty Is Gold
Honesty means speakingthe truth and being fair and upright in act. He who lies and cheats is dishonest.: Those who gain fortunes not by hard labour but by other means is dishon...关于诚信的英语作文怎么写?
关于诚信的英语作文怎么写?
09-03-30 & 发布
关于诚信的英语作文范文:Integrity      What is integrity? Integrity is a good quality of being honest. It is a fine virtue for everyone.  A man of integrity is loved by all. Without integrity, he will lose the best friend.      Integrity is especially important for students.  We should finish our homework independently. We must return books when it is due. We should listen to the teacher carefully no matter what kind of lesson it is. If we promise to do something, we should try our best to do it well.再给一篇长的备用吧 :诚信是金Honesty Is Gold    Honesty means speakingthe truth and being fair and upright in act. He who lies and cheats is dishonest.: Those who gain fortunes not by hard labour but by other means is dishonest.    Honesty is a good virtue. If you are honest all the time,you’ll be trusted and respected by others. A liar is always looked down upon and regarded as a black sheep by the people around. Once you lie, people will never believe you even if you speak the truth.    However, in the tide of commodity economy today, it seems that more and more people believe in money at the sacrifice of honesty. To them, among such things as health, beauty, m6ney, intelligence, honesty, reputation and talent, honesty is the only thing that can be east away. They don’t understand or pretend not to understand that honesty is the biggest fortune humans own, and that it is the prerequisite for doing everything well. I think these people areto be pitied.    In short, honesty is gold. Honest, your reputatidishonest, your name will be spoiled and your personality degraded. Therefore, we should never make such an excuse as &A little dishonesty is only a trifle thing.  We should eradicate immediately the seed of dishonesty once it is sowed in our minds.
请登录后再发表评论!}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语记叙文模板 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信