三道中文同义句转换器换

三道初三英语填空题同义句转换:1.Do you know who the blue car belongs to Do you know ____ the blue car ____ 2.Maybe there is something strange in the sky.There ____ something strange in the sky.3.We realized Rizhao was a beautiful place after we reached there.We ____ realize Rizhao was a beautiful place ____ we reached there.
腐姐控搅基0043
1.Do you know _Whose___ the blue car __is__ 2.There _is___ something strange in the sky.3.We realized Rizhao was a beautiful place after we reached there.We _didn't___ realize Rizhao was a beautiful place _until___ we reached there.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
is2may3 didn't
do you know whose the blue car is? 我不太明白你这个同义句要什么形式的 不过这两句是同意的
belong to 是归属的意思
就是说这两蓝色的车是谁的
我没看到全题。。。。丢脸了次。。前面第一题的答案是对的!
1、Do you know
whose the blue car is?2、There seem something strange in the sky.3、We hardly
realize Rizhao was a beautiful place when we reached there.
扫描下载二维码三道英语同义句转换1.Factories must now clean their water before it is thrown away.Factories must( )throw their water away( )they clean it.2.This street is no better than that one.This street is almost( )( )( )that one.3.It’s difficult to climb up the Great Wall.( )( )up the Great Wall ( )difficult.
█重量█囮篵9
1(not)( before)2(the)(worst)(than)3(To)(climb)(is)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码加急.三道同义句转换题目 1.In fact,Emma is taller than her elder sister.In fact,Emma’s elder sister isn’t __________ __________ __________ Emma.2.The motorcycle is Henry’s.The motorcycle ________ ________ Henry.3.Stella hurried to the airport to say goodbye to her aunt.Stella ________ ________ the airport _______ _______ _______ to say goodbye to her auntStella ________ ________ the airport ________ to say goodbye to her aunt.
as tall asbelongs towent to hurrdily in orderwent to hurrdily
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码3道同义句转换,Mary married Simon in 2008.=Mary and Simon( )( )in 2008.=Mary and Simon( )( )( )since 2008=Mary( )( )( )( )Simon for about two years.I bought the bike ten years ago.=I( )( )the bike( A)ten years ago.I no longer have a wonderful holiday.=I( )have a wonderful holiday( )( ).
很高兴能够在这里回答你的问题,这道题的正确答案应该为:依次填入got marriedhave got marriedhas been married withhave owned sincedon't any longer
第3个和第4个有点问题吧
第三个没有问题
has been married with= has got married with
第四个也没有问题
have owned= have kept 拥有
第3个你介词用错了是has been married to sb
第四个原题给的是bought
married with sb 一点问题没有
明白原句是bought,但它是个短暂性动词,后不能跟一段时间,所以要换成我说的这样
和某人结婚是get married to sb或者直接marry sb
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Mary and Simon got married in 2008 = Mary and Simmon were married since 2008 = Mary has married Simon for about two years. The bike was purchased by me ten years ago
My holiday is no longer wonderful.
你回答的是神马我怎么看不懂
Mary married Simon in 2008.=Mary and Simon(were
married)in 2008.=Mary and Simon( have )(been
)since 2008=Mary(has
)( been )(married
)Simon for about two years.I bought ...
扫描下载二维码卷纸前三道同义句转换谢谢&
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
3.did not love
扫描下载二维码}