中文名字翻译成英文中文,谢谢。

请帮忙把汉语翻译成英语.谢谢_百度知道
请帮忙把汉语翻译成英语.谢谢
我想您来香港之前就能看到您的画了.谢谢您的报价,所以所有的油画我必须在1月5日之前邮寄出因为翻译小姐放假联系不上,自己搞不定啊。不过如果在1月3日之前我能够收到您的汇款, 1200EUR是我所能承受的最低价了.请帮忙把下面一段汉语翻译成英语, 但是您的报价还是低了点,因为我必须1月5日至1月15日去新加坡和香港出差,只能请大家帮忙了?另外,要不然只能等到在1月15后邮寄了,谢谢
提问者采纳
过专8考试,对自己的翻译比较有信心,请问您如何判断哪位的翻译最好,任职外贸企业多年,不是自销, 2009 so all paintings must be sent out before Januare 5th or we should have to wait after the 15th,并且由于长期跟欧美客户打交道, I think it would be no problem for you to enjoy your painting before traveling to Hs still too low to accept and 1200EUR is the lowest acceptable price for me, I will be on a business trip to Singapore and Hongkong during Januare 5th to 15T before the 3rd. But if I receive your T&#47,英文比较地道(只是说实话Thank you very much for your offer but I am afraid that it&#39.In addition,请理解),希望能帮到你吧.上面的楼主您本人不认识英文?本人是英语专业毕业生
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
hank you for your price, if
I was able to receive your money prior to the January 3, or else I have to wait until the January 15 to post it, so all the paintings I have must be send out before January 5 ,1200EUR is the lowest price that I can afford,Because I have to go to Singapore and Hong Kong for a business trip during January 5 and January 15.In addtion. However, I could see your paintings before
I arrive in
Hong Kong ,but it is a little low
Thank you for your offer, but the price you offer is still not high enough, 1200EUR is the lowest I can take.
Also, because I need to go on a business trip to Singapore and Hong Kong from January 5 to January 15 , so I must mail out all your painting before January 5, or else you'll have to wait until after January 15. But if I can receive your money prior to the January 3, then I think you will be able to see your painting before your trip to Hong Kong.严重怀疑一楼第二段是机器
这个绝对最地道,让大家来评啊!!!呵呵.Thank you for your offer,but 1,200 euros is the best I can do.I must have all the paintings shipped by Jan 4 as I will be on a business during Jan 5--Jan 15 to Singapore and HongKong. Of course I think You are going to get the painting before your trip to HongKong if payment received by Jan 3.
Thank you for your offer, but your offer is still quite low, 1200EUR is the lowest price I can afford it? In addition, because I have to January 5 to January 15 to Singapore and Hong Kong business trip, so all the paintings I have to post prior to January 5 out, or else wait until after the January 15 mailed. However, if prior to the January 3 I was able to receive your money, I want you to be able to see you before Hong Kong was painted.希望你还能满意!
Thanks for your bid,but I'afraid it is not enough. 1200EUR is the lowest acceptable price for me.And more, I have to post all the paintings before Jan 5th otherwise you have to wait until Jan 15th for I have a bussiness trip to Singapore and HongKong during those days. However, I think you are able to get your painting before your arrival in HongKong if I could receive the payment before Jan 3rd.
汉语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁需求发布后1小时内收到服务商响应每个需求平均有10个服务商参与95%以上的需求得到了圆满解决所有需求不向雇主收取任何佣金流量暴涨,转化飙升,销量翻倍
把一段英文对话音频转成文档并翻译成中文 谢谢谢谢!!!
有相似问题想解决?专业顾问来帮助您
匹配服务商
选择服务商,签单
服务商工作
验收工作,满意后付款
已投标服务商
综合评分:5颗星
速度:5.00
服务:5.00
态度:5.00
好评率:100%
共有12个服务商参与报价,查看更多服务商报价
参与报价,开始赚钱
提交你的报价和方案
中标后交付作品
获得任务赏金
急速:10分钟急速响应
省心:标准化服务
放心:不满意全额退款(免单)中文翻译成英文.谢谢每一个孩子都是上帝牵著手来到这个世界上的,孕育一个生命绝对不是意外,而是命中注定.因为我不懂珍惜,所以他把这个机会拿走了.这是我人生中,最痛苦的一段回忆,也是最大的遗憾,如果他能够来到这个世界上,我愿意用任何东西来交换.一旦失去,是用任何东西无法儞补.不需要那种在线翻译的,那种语序其实都不太对的,麻烦了,谢谢!
阿双方都0003
Every child comes to the world with the hands of God.It is not a accident to have a birth.because it is our fortune.He took away the chance,because I did not value it.In my whole life,this is the most...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
下一个手机软件
Every child comes into this world with Father who take his hand. Being pregant is destined in fate not just an accident. Father took the chance away because I do not understand how to cherish the chan...
扫描下载二维码帮助英文翻译成中文,谢谢!_百度知道
帮助英文翻译成中文,谢谢!
unit or person specified on the purchase order:When requested on purchase order. This certificate shall be addressed to the section, and the quantity shipped so that the certificate may be identified with the shipment, the supplier shall submit promptly to the purchaser at the point of delivery a certificate of test showing that the material conforms to this specification, the purchase order numberCertificate of test
提问者采纳
供应商应在交货地点立即向采购商提供一份表明材料符合该规格要求的测试证书,并注明采购订单号码和装运的数量以便证书可以对应于装运的货物。该证书应署给采购订单上指定的部门、单位或人员测试证书当采购订单要求时
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
当在采购单上请求, 供应者将敏捷地濒于递送对买方委托一份测试成绩材料遵照这规格的证书,采购单数字和量上被指定的区段。这一份证书将被提出到在采购单测试的证书
l can't do it sorry
您可能关注的推广
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}