做自己 英文该做的事 英文怎么说

当前位置:&&当前位置: &
求翻译:尽量学好英语口语,为以后换工作做好准备。长久的梦想是全家人健康幸福的生活在一起,能做自己想做的事情。我想换一份自己喜欢的工作。虽然我在银行上班已经八年了,但我不太喜欢银行的工作。我想有一份时间自由点的工作,这样可以更好的照顾孩子家人。希望我的梦想可以实现。是什么意思?
尽量学好英语口语,为以后换工作做好准备。长久的梦想是全家人健康幸福的生活在一起,能做自己想做的事情。我想换一份自己喜欢的工作。虽然我在银行上班已经八年了,但我不太喜欢银行的工作。我想有一份时间自由点的工作,这样可以更好的照顾孩子家人。希望我的梦想可以实现。
问题补充:
Try to learn English and prepare for future change jobs. The long-term dream of the whole family healthy and happy life together, do their own thing. I want to change a job I love. Although I work in the bank for eight years, but I do not like the work of the bank. I would like to have the freedom o
Try to learn English for the future, be ready for work. Long-term dream is the whole family healthy and happy life together, to do what they want. I want to change a document of their own work like that. Although I work in a bank has been 8 years, but I don't like the banks. I would like to have a f
Learns English spoken language as far as possible, will trade the work for later to prepare for.The long-time dream is the whole family health happy lives in together, can handle the matter which oneself wants to do.I want to trade the work which own like.Although I went to work already for eight ye
Learn spoken English as much as possible, ready to change jobs in the future. Healthy happy life long dream was the entire family together, can do what they want to do things. I want to change a favorite job. Although I have been working at the Bank had eight years, but I'm not too fond of Bank's wo
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语栏目_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
32页免费10页免费7页免费1页¥0.509页免费 2页免费2页免费93页7下载券2页免费
英语栏目|英​语​中​英​文​寄​语