求3篇70词my dream 英语作文文,分别以《My c...

求3篇五一英语作文
求3篇五一英语作文 10
要用过去时时态,60词左右,最好有汉语
急急急……
不区分大小写匿名
I had a great time throughout my May Day Holiday.

On Monday, I went BBQ with my classmates who threw a celebration party at our middle school principle&s flat. Our parents were invited to the party. Everybody was excited about the holiday. I ate a lot of delicious food at that time.

On Tuesday, I went visiting my uncle&s family with my parents. We went to celebrate our good time at a fancy restaurant in Shanghai. Later that day, we sang karaoke in my uncle&s house. We stayed for the night.

On Wednesday, I went shopping with my cousins. We bought some brand name t-shirts and pants. In the afternoon, my cousins gave me a fun ride on the city highway. They also taught me how to drive their fancy car, so I tried to do some turning and parking. It was not easy first. But I learnt quick.

On Thursday, we returned home with many gifts from our trip. I tried to get some rest. At night, I chatted with my classmates on the phone, and I watched CCTV before going to bed.

From Friday on, I started to finish up my homework assignments on my personal laptop. Some of my assignments were quite boring. After I finished the homework, I emailed them to my teachers. That was the end of it. I started to prepare things for school on this coming Monday.

All in all, I enjoyed my May Day Holiday in many ways.

我度过了一段美好的时光在我的五一国际劳动节假期。

周一,我和我的同学一起去烧烤庆祝酒会扔在我们家中学原则。我们的父母被邀请参加这个聚会。大家很激动的节日。我吃许多可口的食物。

星期二,我就去看望我叔叔的家人和我的父母。我们去庆祝我们的美好时光在一家豪华的餐馆在上海。当天晚些时候,我们唱ktv在我叔叔家。我们住过夜。

星期三,我去购物,又和你表弟。我们买了一些名牌衬衫、t恤、长裤。在下午,我的表亲给了我一个有趣的旅行的城市的高速公路。他们也教我如何驾驶他们的奇特的车,所以我想做一些车削、停车。这不是一件容易的事。但我学了快。

周四的时候,我们就回家了许多礼物,从我们的旅行。我想休息一下。在晚上,我和我的同学一起聊天的电话,我看到CCTV上床睡觉之前。

从周五开始的,我在我的家庭作业做完了我的个人笔记本电脑。一些我的作业是很无聊的。我做完作业后,我给他们我的老师。这是最终的目的。我开始准备为学校在星期一。

总之,我很喜欢我的五一假期有很多方式

Three days ago we decided to visit the Great Wall.

Today we met at the bus stop early in the morning. When we were on the bus, we saw a lot of new buildings and new shops.Beijing was taller than before, I thought.

It took us about two hours to get to the Great Wall. When the Great Wall appeared in front of us, we couldn& , t help thinking how wonderful it is! I wondered how the people in the past built it without modem machines. It is said you can see it from the space.I was proud of it.

After coming home I made up my mind to study harder than before. When I grow up, I will work hard to make our country more beautiful and stronger.

晴

三天以前我们就决定去游览长城。今天一大早,我们相约在车站见面。我们坐在车上,看到了路边新建的高楼大厦和商店。我觉得北京长高了。

花了两个小时左右,我们到达了长城。
当长城出现在我们面前时,我们不禁想到,它可太伟大了。我真不知道,过去的人们在没有现代化机器的时候是怎么把长城建起来的。据说从太空中都能看见我们国家的长城呢。我为此感到自豪。

回到家后我下了决心,长大后我要努力学习,把我们的祖国变得更美丽更强大。

Fine

If you don&t go to the Great Wall, you won&
t become a hero.

On May Day my classmates and I went to the Great Wall.We got on the bus in the early morning. On our way to the Great Wall, we saw lots of new buildings being built here and there.Beijing is changing a lot every day.

After two hours the Great Wall appeared before our eyes.She was so wonderful that we couldn&
t help cheering. At once we started towards the top. We were very gladto be heroes in the end. How great the Great Wall is! We were proud of the Great Wall and the people who had built it. And we made our mind to work harder than before. We will try our best to make our motherland richer and stronger.

睛

不到长城非好汉。

五一节那天,我和我的同学一起去登长城。一大早我们就坐上了公共汽车。一路上,我们看见到处都有高楼在施工。北京每禾都在发生巨大的变化。

两小时后,长城映入我们的眼帘。她是那么壮观,我们都忍不住欢呼起来了。我们没有停留片刻,立刻向最高处进发。我们很高兴最终我们都成了“英雄”。我们感叹长城可真了不起呀!我们为长城也为建造她的人们感到骄傲。我们下决心更努力地学习,为我们祖国的繁荣富强而贡献力量。

The year is the annual National Day on October 1, the birthday of our great motherland. Along with ups and downs, it&s been 55 years of our mothers, this day, this nation will celebrate the festival at the venue. Early in the morning, we go to school, at school, some students out of bulletin Some do greeting cards, open class meetings
Others through diaries, poems and other forms expressed her love for the motherland. National Day holiday, the students have to stay at home with Mom and Dad together, the cruise sites, the great cultural experience. Shop at the door with balloons and colorful flags, red, yellow and green : : permeated with an atmosphere of jubilation. Everybody inside, in the original discount, launched a series of promotional activities. Street sea, but also rank long car buying service, the fight must wait long periods. Scenic visitors like long, countless men, women and children in which to do that people have been taking advantage of the festive play out. Almost no empty parking places, restaurants, hotels, the revenue will be substantial. Distant uncle, made a phone call to tell us that the Beijing National hot topic. I would like to go to Beijing to see Tiananmen Square, we see the face of great capital, and uncle, I have arranged to get together with the Beijing next summer. National Day is a happy holiday, really raising people&s living standards rapidly. In her mother&s embrace of the motherland, happiness to grow and wish the motherland mother always beautiful, always prosperous and wish the motherland has become more prosperous and developed.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家求篇英语作文,70-80词《my favorite sport》 要快 很赶时间
求篇英语作文,70-80词《my favorite sport》 要快 很赶时间
My favourite sport is basketball because it is very exciting. I like basketball also because the NBA stars play very well. Basketball is a cheap sport and it is a good sport for our health. We can grow taller if we play basketball as often as we can. Besides, it can keep us fit. I play basketball three times a week. Most often I play it in my school. I often play it with my friends although I may play it myself. I feel very happy when I play basketball in school with my classmates. Sometimes I play basketball on the playground near my home during summer vacations. Basketball is very easy to play. If you play basketball very well, you can form a basketball team to take part in competitions. If you win the basketball competitions, you will have the prize. You might become a famous basketball star just like Larry Bird, Michael Jordan and Yao Ming. And you may have a lot of fans. Isn't that exciting? Therefore, basketball is a very good sport. I think, you will also like playing basketball, won't you?
其他回答 (1)
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家拜托大家帮我写三篇英语作文 题目分别是 My family,my goodfriend,介绍自己的。名字那些资料随便编啦!拜托了!急~
拜托大家帮我写三篇英语作文 题目分别是 My family,my goodfriend,介绍自己的。名字那些资料随便编啦!拜托了!急~ 10
There are four people in my family,my parents,my bother and I.My family is pretty good. I’m really happy.
My brother is shy and funny. He is good at sports and does well in volleyball.But he hates studying and his grades are bad. He like telling jokes. He always plays jokes on his friends and my family, and always makes us laugh.
My father is a doctor. He works in a hospital of Sanya. He doesn’t like watching TV, but he likes reading newspaper and read it every night.
My mother is a waitress. She works in a restaurant. She has good habits. She likes eating vegetables and drinking milk every day. But I don’t like milk. It is awful. She likes watching Beijing Opera at free time. She says it’s good for her to keep young and it can make her relaxed.
My families are always doing what is best for me.They are always on my side.
I love each person in my family. I love my sweet warm home.
我的家有4个人:我的父母,我的哥哥,和我.我的家庭很棒,我很快乐.
我的哥哥害羞而有趣.他很擅长运动并且在排球运动上犹为突出.但他不喜欢学习并且成绩不好.他喜欢讲笑话,经常和朋友和家人开玩笑并且总能使我们发笑.
我的父亲是一位医生.他在三亚的一家医院工作.他不喜欢看电视,但他很喜欢看报纸并且总是看到很晚.
我的母亲是一位侍者.她在一家餐厅工作.她有良好的习惯.她喜欢每天吃蔬菜和喝牛奶,但我不喜欢牛奶,它遭透了.空闲时间她喜欢看京剧,她说那有利于她保持年轻并且可以使她放松.
我的家人总是做一切对我有利的事.他们总是站在我这边.
我喜欢我的每一个家庭成员,我喜欢这个温暖的家.
参考资料:
提问者 的感言:谢谢哦!
其他回答 (2)
My Friend 
My name is Katy .I have a good friend. She is a girl.Her name is lucy.We are in the same class.lucy is a pretty girl,and she is very smart.Her hobby is reading and listening to the music.She study hard at school and she is helpful at home.She often help me with my study and let me improve my study.She is a good student, she is a good children, she is my good friend! 
我的朋友 
我的名字叫凯特。我有一个好朋友。她是一个女孩。她的名字叫露西。我们在同一个班。露西是个漂亮的女孩,她也非常聪明。她的爱好是看书和听音乐。她在学校很努力学习,在家很勤快。她经常在学习上帮助我,让我提高成绩。露西是个好学生,她是个好孩子,她是我的好朋友! 

Everybody is good! I am called the king to be attractive, this year 19 years old. From the Chinese Zhejiang, I have this opportunity to come to Singapore very happily to go study. Is very at heart excited. I am an optimism, lively open and bright girl. My hobby are many, most likes singing, likes since childhood. This is first time leaves the family, moreover is that far. Hoped that I can a bit faster adapt to here circumstances, hoped that can schoolmates be together with teacher is very good. Also, my English is not very good, I worried very much exchanges with schoolmates has the difficulty. However I will be strengthened diligently my spoken language!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语作文 假如我们明天不用上课,你打算怎么安排这一天的时间呢?好好的计划一下,千万不要浪费时间哦!要求文章符合逻辑,70词左右。If we do not have classes tomorrow, I will go to see my grandparents.
英语作文 假如我们明天不用上课,你打算怎么安排这一天的时间呢?好好的计划一下,千万不要浪费时间哦!要求文章符合逻辑,70词左右。If we do not have classes tomorrow, I will go to see my grandparents. 10
不区分大小写匿名
先玩1会儿,中午在写作业,写不完作业晚上加夜班
。。。这是英语作文啊
I will help my mother clean the room first, second, finishing the homework in the third watch TV for a while, play the computer for a while
Then, have a meal, and then with my parentsWalking to the park togetherFinally went home to sleep
还是不够啊
在中间加上My parents and I went to a restaurant we eat hot pot very delicious services, is also very good.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家关于暑期的英语作文:初中暑假计划英语作文3篇How I Spent My Summer Vacation_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
1页免费1页免费3页免费2页免费1页免费2页免费1页免费2页免费1页免费1页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢66页2下载券11页免费75页1下载券
关于暑期的英语作文:初中暑假计划英语作文3篇How I Spent My Summer Vacation|H​o​w​ ​I​ ​S​p​e​n​t​ ​M​y​ ​S​u​m​m​e​r​ ​V​a​c​a​t​i​o​n​()​T​h​e​ ​s​u​m​m​e​r​ ​v​a​c​a​t​i​o​n​ ​h​a​d​ ​c​o​m​e​ ​r​o​u​n​d​ ​a​g​a​i​n​.​ ​I​ ​w​a​s​ ​h​a​p​p​y​ ​t​h​a​t​ ​I​ ​c​o​u​l​d​ ​f​o​r​g​e​t​ ​a​b​o​u​t​ ​s​c​h​o​o​l​ ​a​t​ ​l​e​a​s​t​ ​f​o​r​ ​a​ ​w​h​i​l​e​.​ ​L​e​s​t​ ​I​ ​f​o​o​l​ ​a​r​o​u​n​d​ ​a​l​l​ ​t​h​r​o​u​g​h​ ​t​h​i​s​ ​s​u​m​m​e​r​ ​v​a​c​a​t​i​o​n​,​ ​I​ ​m​a​d
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 my dream 英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信