请给一篇英语作文,题目为mymy health plan作文...

My summer vacation plan为题写一篇英语作文 运用初一上学期的知识的最好自己写 别被老师发现了。要分为三段_百度作业帮
My summer vacation plan为题写一篇英语作文 运用初一上学期的知识的最好自己写 别被老师发现了。要分为三段
My summer vacation plan为题写一篇英语作文 运用初一上学期的知识的最好自己写 别被老师发现了。要分为三段
Summer vacation is coming.Here is my plan.I am going to have a good rest after a hardworking term.I am going to do my homework every day inorder to finish doing it on time.Of course,I am going to visit my friends and play table tennis with them.I am going to take an English course and a tennis course so that I can make a great progress in English and practice playing tennis.If time permit,I am goint to spend a week in Hainan Island with my parents because I like the beach very much.I am sure I am going to have a wonderful and meaningful summer vacation写一篇题目是My plan for next week和一篇题目是My plan this weekend的英语作文6句-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 写一篇题目是My plan for next week和一篇题目是My plan this weekend的英语作文6句
写一篇题目是My plan for next week和一篇题目是My plan this weekend的英语作文6句
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“写一篇题目是My plan for ne”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“写一篇题目是My plan for ne”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:写一篇题目是My plan for next week和一篇题目是My plan this weekend的英语作文6句,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:i am very happr,i often do my homework at home on weekendson weekend,play computer games,sometimes i go shopping,sometimes I also can play computer games ,on sunday. 或者 I do homework on saturday,i like my weekend,shopping,I watch TV on sunday anddo housework,I am very happr,I love my weekend,i often watch TV and do housework通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:on weekend,i often do my homework at home on weekends,sometimes i go shopping,sometimes I also can play computer games ,on sunday,i often watch TV and do housework....===========================================While enjoying my winter holiday,I am also thinking about my plan of new term. For a student in Grade 2 in a jenior high school,time is everything.You see,next year,on June7,8,9,w...===========================================My Plan for SeniorTwo Time flies. Now I have become a student in Senior Two, which means that I am older and have more responsibility. To make my school life more full, I have...===========================================come.Let me tell you about my plan for the coming summer hoilday. First,I will go to Beijing for the holiday . Then , I will read some English books in the library. Next , I will visit my g...===========================================写计划要用一般将来时,结构是: be going to do, will do The summer vacation is coming. We will have a two-month holiday. I am going to relax myself. I will visit my granparents an...===========================================My plans for the new term First,I get up early everyday to listen and read English about 20 minutes. Second,Before I do my homework ,I review the subjects the day I have learnt ...===========================================my plan for next semester翻译为:我下个学期的计划。 l find that teachers fall into two categories - those that have more trouble with students and those that have more trouble with...=========================================== My plan for the new term:The new term is coming.I must make a good plan.First,I am going to ger up early and ge to bed early.Second,I am going to study hard.Because I want to...===========================================me tell you about my plan for the coming summer hoilday. First,I will go to Beijing for the holiday . Then , I will read some English books in the library. Next , I will visit my grandpare...===========================================Summer holiday is coming.I will be very busy in the summer holiday.Here is my plan for the summer holiday .I will help my parents to do some housework.I will read some books an...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助求一篇英语作文,题目是《my plan for my college life》词数150左右,_百度作业帮
求一篇英语作文,题目是《my plan for my college life》词数150左右,
求一篇英语作文,题目是《my plan for my college life》词数150左右,
My plan for my college lifeAfter this summer holiday,I am graduated and will go the college for my next four-year study.So I made a plan for my college life.1:Cherish every class I take,time is so important and valuable.And I know after these four years I would go to society and practise my knowledge.So before that,I need to cherish every class I take in order to make myself more competitively.2:Have a hobby.Study is not the noly thing I could do during the college life.In the college ,I would have much spare time than senior and junior school.To fulfill myself,I need to use my time more reasonably.So I need to have a hobby.Maybe learning a instrument.So this will make my college life more interesting.3:Reading.The book is the ladder of human progress.So many great writers and so many great books.I think almost everything happened or could happen in this world which I can find in the book.And usually college would have its own library.At the weekends ,I could spend my time on the reading .It not only can improve my status ,but can make myself be more well known about this world.4:Help a poor student.People who lives in this world would need help whatever.I hope I can take a part-time job and use this money to help a poor student who can't going to school.And that's my plan for college life.}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信