the __(disagree的名词) be...

【质量】整理一下利威尔高大上的台词(中+英)_利威尔吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:179,794贴子:
【质量】整理一下利威尔高大上的台词(中+英)
如果说我比别人看得更远些,那是因为我站在了巨人的肩膀上。If I have been able to see further, it was only because I stood on the shoulders of giants.
随后会放制作过程
欢迎各位加入美白吧,在...
我先试试会不会被吸。
【艾迪】earth夏振清 【...
吃饭的时候请勿靠近 没人啊
真是迫不及待啊?
解读热点,就来百闻不如...
幼儿园老师的日常!
楼主向来是用实力说话天...
说起林更新,大家会想起...
美国总统选举初步结果揭...
据说关注【绝味美食吧】...
盗墓风袭来,千年古墓知多少?
温馨小提示:#表示为看到吧里想要用英语版台词却只能自己翻译的妹纸送福利来了w【你滚#目前只整理到漫画20话←因为懒完全手打楼主打字速度的等级是乌龟保证会更新但是楼主很懒要是看到楼主没更新请看上面一条要是哪位大大能把日文的也放上来感激不尽可以试着尝试一下【只看楼主】
这是利威尔真·第一句台词1.
Hey, kiddos… mind telling me…what’s going on around here.
喂,小鬼们,现在是什么情况啊。ps.截图借用了
的劳动成果可以吗?
You lose your memory, and your daddy goes missing, eh…? Now that’s convenient…
你丧失记忆而父亲又失踪,这未免也太巧合了。
Hello, we don’t have all day,your little piece of trash. What is it you wanna be?喂,快点回答啊,慢吞吞的家伙,你到底想做什么?表示看到【little piece of trash】笑尿了hhhhhhh
Oh-hoh. Not bad.
哦,还不赖。女王样!!
Ervin, tell the higher-lips…that I’ll be vouching for him. Not that I trust him in the least. I just wanna be around to kill him if he ever rogue and starts a rampage. I doubt the top
brass will disagree…I’m the only one fit for the job after all. All right, son, you are in.
Consider yourself a member of the scouting legion.埃尔文,让我来负责照顾他吧,麻烦你跟高层这么说。这并不代表我完全相信这家伙,只要他敢背叛或是捣乱,我就立刻杀了他。高层应该不会有意见吧,除了我没别人更适合了。我答应你,让你加入调查兵团。好,好长orz百度不能自动跳行真是够了!【摔
Talking big, huh, you swine…Where’s the guarantee titans will quietly sit and wait for
us to finish walling up all the gates?还真敢说啊,你这只猪…你凭什么敢保证巨人会乖乖等着我们强化大门?you swine you swine you swine you swine…………无限循环233333
‘We’, ‘us’…by ‘us’ you keepchanting. You must mean my friends who risk their lives, protecting you, whileyour kind fattens up in safety, eh? Some people are driven to starvation because of the lack of lands, but that never even occurred to you swine, eh?你们口中说的我们,不就是那些能保护你们得以自肥的朋友吗?你们这些猪根本就没把那些没有土地,生活相当困苦的民众放在眼里吧?
60亿影帝带队,让你一路到摸金到手软!
This is just my opinion, but when it comes to teaching somebody discipline I believe pain is the most effective way.这是我的一贯主张,最有效的调教方法就是让对方感到疼痛。.
When you need most at the moment is not a lecture, but a practical lesson. Besides, you’re an easy target for my kicks now that you’re crouching.现在你最需要的,不是言语上的【教育】,而是【教训】。因为你跪着,所以用踹的最好。
为汐木子顶贴
赶上了直播
…What are you saying? Weren’t you guys going to dissect him? You know, seems like after he transformed into a titan, he killed off 20 titans before he ran outta juice. The fact that he possesses intelligence can spell serious trouble for you, if he were to opposethe police as the enemy. If that happens, he will be your problems not mine,you know…and what are you gonna do in that case? You policemen and all those who’ve been picking on him should really consider this: will you really be able to kill him if you were to fight him?你在说什么啊?你们不是要解剖他吗?这家伙变成巨人时,听说在筋疲力尽之前杀死了20个巨人。如果他是敌人,具有智慧可能更加难缠。不过就算这样也不是我的对手…到是你们会怎么做?那些欺负他的人也最好想想。真的能够杀得了他吗?
If we’re talking about him,then I have no doubt in my ability to do so. The problem is that no option inbetween exists…如果是要杀了他的话,当然没问题。应该说问题在于有没有折中的办法……这翻译……嗯…………
Say, Eren. Do you hate me? …Good,then. I would think he’ll take a knowcked out tooth over being dissected anyday.我说艾伦。你会恨我吗?……那就好。总比被抓去解剖来的好吧。
This is gonna be a big problem…get to work, then on the double.这可是大问题……大家立刻进行打扫吧。
Your room is in the dungeon. Of course, you can’t exactly control yourself, after all. If you turn into a titan in your sleep, in the dungeon we’ll be able to restrain you. That’s one of the conditions that we had to accept when you were released to us. The rules that we must hold up.你的房间在地下室。当然……你还无法控制自己。万一你睡到一半变成巨人,就可以把你困在那里。这是当时要让你来这里时的条件之一。你应该遵守这项规定。
I’ll go check the rooms you cleaned. You start cleaning here.我去看你打扫好的房间,这里交给你了。
Hey, Eren. That won’t do. Goand redo the cleaning.喂,艾伦。你是怎么打扫的。全部给我重来。
Strategizing doesn’t fall under my responsibilities. It’s up to him to decide. He always thinks a few more steps ahead than us.负责拟定作战计划的并不是我。而是他(团长)……他应该会想的比我们还要多吧。
美帝狗又来了
You all should be aware of this already. You won’t get anything new outta him other than what’s already written in the reports. Oh well, that won’t stop her from trying, though, I’m sure. Her monkeying around with you might be the death of you, Eren.你们也都知道吧……根本问不出报告书以外的事。不过我想那家伙不会闷声不吭的。艾伦,你要小心别被他给玩死哦。
我插我插我插插插
Her.就是她。20.
Cleaning of the yard.打扫院子。
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴}

我要回帖

更多关于 disagree的名词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信