"Therno one is therea lovely ...

I have a lovely bedroom.There is a bed in my bedroom.把短文译成汉语I have a lovely bedroom.There is a bed in my bedroom.There is a picture of my family above the bed.The ball is below the bed.There is a desk across from my bed.The yellow lamp is on the desk.There is a big window in my bedroom.There is a closet beside the window.There are some beautiful clothes in the closet.The dresser is between the bed and the closet.My bedroom is nice.I like it very much.
我有一个很可爱的卧室,在卧室里有一张床,在床的上方有一张全家福照片,有一个球在床下面,桌子在床的对面,黄色的台灯在桌子上.我的卧室里有一个大窗户,在窗户旁有一个壁橱,壁橱里有许多漂亮衣服.衣柜在床和壁橱之间.我的卧室很棒,我很喜欢他
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“There was a lovely vegetable p...”,相似的试题还有:
There was a lovely vegetable patch (菜园). A large tree grew there. Both the patch and the tree gave the place a wonderful look, and they were the pride of the gardener. But no one knew that the vegetables and the tree couldn’t stand (忍受) each other. The vegetables hated the tree’s shadow (阴影), because it left them only just enough light to live. The tree, on the other hand, hated the vegetables because they drank nearly all the water, leaving him just enough to live.The situation became so serious that the vegetables decided to use up all the water in the ground so that the tree would die. The tree answered back by not protecting the vegetables from the hot sun, so they began to dry up. Soon the vegetables were really weak, and the tree was drying up.The gardener wondered why and stopped watering them. When he did that, both the tree and the vegetables realized that it was better to help each other. They learned how to live in harmony with those around them. So they decided to work together, using both the shade and the water to grow well. After seeing how well they were doing, the gardener gave the best care to his vegetable patch, watering and fertilizing (施肥) it better than any other patch for miles around.
【小题1】Why didn’t the vegetables and the tree get on well with each other?A.Because the vegetables wanted more light.B.Because the tree drank almost all the water.C.Because the vegetables weren’t the pride of the gardener.D.Because the vegetables didn’t look as wonderful as the tree.【小题2】From the passage we know &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.A.the vegetables were sorry to see the tree drying upB.the gardener was very angry with the vegetables and the treeC.the gardener didn’t know what was happening in the patch at firstD.the tree didn’t know how important the sun was to the vegetables【小题3】The underlined phrase “in harmony” means “&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&” in Chinese.A.长久地B.小心地C.有效地D.和谐地【小题4】Of the following, which order is right according to the story?① The gardener worked on the patch even harder than before.② The gardener stopped watering the vegetables and the tree. ③ The vegetables decided to use up all the water in the ground.④ The tree and the vegetables realized the importance of helping each other.A.③②④①B.④②③①C.②①④③D.①③④②【小题5】The passage is mainly about &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.A.why the sunlight and water were very important B.how the gardener took care of his vegetable patch C.why the gardener was proud of his vegetable patchD.what happened between the vegetables and the tree
听短文,选出正确答案。1. Where is Mrs Smith's garden?A. Next to her yard.B. In front of her house.C. At the back of her yard.2. What are in Mrs Smith's garden?A. Some trees and grass.B. Some flowers and vegetables.C. Some vegetables and a tree.3. Who is Linda?A. Mrs Smith's friend.B. Mrs Smith's neighbor.C. Mrs Smith's daughter.4. What did the sheep do in Mrs Smith's garden?A. They had a rest there.B. They ate what Mrs Smith planted.C. They couldn't find their way home.5. What did the old woman do?A. She gave some mutton to Mrs Smith.B. She said nothing to Mrs Smith.C. She paid some money to Mrs Smith.
Once upon a time, there was a lovely vegetable field, on which grew a very thick tree. Both the vegetables and the tree gave the place a wonderful appearance, which was the joy of the garden’s owner. What no one knew was that the vegetables in the field and the tree couldn’t stand each other. The vegetables hated the tree’s shadow, because it left them only just enough light to survive. The tree, on the other hand, hated the vegetables because they drank nearly all the water before it could get to him, leaving him with just enough to survive.The situation became so extreme that the vegetables got totally fed up and decided to use up all the water in the ground so that the tree would dry up. The tree answered back by refusing to give the vegetables shadow from the hot midday sun, so they both began to dry up. Before long, the vegetables were really thin and the tree’s branches were drying up.Neither of them thought that the gardener, on seeing his vegetable field becoming worse, would stop watering it. When he did that, both the tree and the vegetables really learned what thirst was. There seemed to be no solution, but one of the vegetables, a small courgette(小胡瓜), understood what was going on, and decided to deal with it. Despite the little water and the unbearable heat, the little courgette did all he could to grow, grow... He managed to grow so big that the gardener started watering the field again. The gardener wanted to enter that beautiful big courgette in some gardening contest.They should really learn how to live in harmony(和谐)with those around them, doing the best they could. So they decided to work together, and help each other instead of fighting, using both the shadow and the water in the best combination to grow good vegetables. Seeing how well they were doing, the gardener now gave the best of care to his vegetable field, watering it better than any other field for miles around.【小题1】From the passage, we can learn____.A.the gardener was very lazyB.the tree and vegetables grew very well at firstC.the tree and vegetables got along well with each other at firstD.the gardener was satisfied with his work on the garden【小题2】The vegetables and the tree fought for____.A.living spaceB.the gardener’s attentionC.attending the contestD.their own good【小题3】What drew the garden’s owner’s attention to the field again?A.Some gardening contests.B.The fight between plants.C.The big and beautiful courgette. D.The wonderful appearance in the garden.【小题4】What was out of the expectation of the tree and vegetables?A.That the gardener stopped watering them.B.That the courgette understood what was happening.C.That they could live together.D.That they could take part in the contest.【小题5】 How can one live in harmony with others according to the passage?A.By working together and helping each other.B.By learning to be thankful.C.By respecting others and oneself.D.By learning to stop being angry with others.当前位置: &
求翻译:i have a new bag. it,s blue one. there is a lovely mickey on it. is has hat two pockets . it has got four wheels. and it, s got along strap. i like it very much.是什么意思?
i have a new bag. it,s blue one. there is a lovely mickey on it. is has hat two pockets . it has got four wheels. and it, s got along strap. i like it very much.
问题补充:
我有一个新书包。一个蓝色,s。它有可爱的米老鼠。是有帽子两个口袋。它有四个轮子。与 s,相处带。我非常喜欢它。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!I have a lovely bedroom.There is a bed in my bedroom.把短文译成汉语I have a lovely bedroom.There is a bed in my bedroom.There is a picture of my family above the bed.The ball is below the bed.There is a desk across from my bed.The yellow lamp is on the desk.There is a big window in my bedroom.There is a closet beside the window.There are some beautiful clothes in the closet.The dresser is between the bed and the closet.My bedroom is nice.I like it very much.
我有一个很可爱的卧室,在卧室里有一张床,在床的上方有一张全家福照片,有一个球在床下面,桌子在床的对面,黄色的台灯在桌子上.我的卧室里有一个大窗户,在窗户旁有一个壁橱,壁橱里有许多漂亮衣服.衣柜在床和壁橱之间.我的卧室很棒,我很喜欢他
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 there is an old 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信