请帮我 英语去一下英语名,谢谢

您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注拜托...我英语不好.但要求去唱这个歌...请帮我一下好吗...把英文翻译成中文谐音.. 谢谢急需How many times you asked yourself beforeWhat’s the pointwasting timeBut how many times you stand up for yourselfMake a pointyou_百度作业帮
拜托...我英语不好.但要求去唱这个歌...请帮我一下好吗...把英文翻译成中文谐音.. 谢谢急需How many times you asked yourself beforeWhat’s the pointwasting timeBut how many times you stand up for yourselfMake a pointyou
拜托...我英语不好.但要求去唱这个歌...请帮我一下好吗...把英文翻译成中文谐音.. 谢谢急需How many times you asked yourself beforeWhat’s the pointwasting timeBut how many times you stand up for yourselfMake a pointyou have a reasonYou knowit’s not fairYour lifebelongs to nobody elseSo don’t tell me there is nobody you want to holdYou know you messed up but nobody can live aloneSo don’t tell me there is nothing left in this worldJust open your eyesyou got everything in the worldHow many times you want to give up yourselfOnce againthere’s no pointBut how many times you kept on moving onOnce againyou have a reasonYou knowit’s not fairYour lifebelongs to nobody elseSo don’t tell me there is nobody you want to holdYou know you messed up but nobody can live aloneSo don’t tell me there is nothing left in this worldJust open your eyesyou got everything in the worldDoes it make you wonder?Is it karma or is it fateIs it youor is it meOh does it really make you falterDoes it make you want to believe?It is trueyou’re like nobody elseSo don’t tell me there is nobody you want to holdYou know you messed up but nobody can live aloneSo don’t tell me there is nothing left in this worldJust open your eyesyou got everything in the worldJust open your eyesyou got everything in the worldI open my eyesI have you in my world 比如YSE中文爷死
不用这样麻烦的,歌词里的很多单词都是重复的呀,你可以把这些单词,一个一个读(说真的,亲爱的,这么简单的英文你都不会读……真的..)
能不能把整首的都给我翻译中文谐音呀请用英语帮我翻译一下句子1.我一定会回来报仇的 2.哈哈哈,这么容易就死了啊 3.师傅,我来救你了 4.突然,白骨精醒了,趁机逃走了 5.啊,你没死,哪里逃 6.悟空,小心啊,快去快回 7.我们的表演结束,谢谢观看,请老师和同学们多多支持-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 请用英语帮我翻译一下句子1.我一定会回来报仇的 2.哈哈哈,这么容易就死了啊 3.师傅,我来救你了 4.突然,白骨精醒了,趁机逃走了 5.啊,你没死,哪里逃 6.悟空,小心啊,快去快回 7.我们的表演结束,谢谢观看,请老师和同学们多多支持
请用英语帮我翻译一下句子1.我一定会回来报仇的 2.哈哈哈,这么容易就死了啊 3.师傅,我来救你了 4.突然,白骨精醒了,趁机逃走了 5.啊,你没死,哪里逃 6.悟空,小心啊,快去快回 7.我们的表演结束,谢谢观看,请老师和同学们多多支持
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“请用英语帮我翻译一下句子1.我一定会回来”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“请用英语帮我翻译一下句子1.我一定会回来”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:请用英语帮我翻译一下句子1.我一定会回来报仇的 2.哈哈哈,这么容易就死了啊 3.师傅,我来救你了 4.突然,白骨精醒了,趁机逃走了 5.啊,你没死,哪里逃 6.悟空,小心啊,快去快回 7.我们的表演结束,谢谢观看,请老师和同学们多多支持,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: 1 I will be back with a vengeance 2 ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, so easy to die, 3 master, I'll save you 4 all of a sudden, skeleton demon woke up, took the opportunity to escape 5 ah, you don't die, where to escape 6 Wukong, be careful ah, hurry back. 7 we show is over, thank you for watching, please the teacher and the students a lot of support解决方案2: 不知道╮(╯_╰)╭通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:问:1.这使他一夜之间成了英雄. 2.最近,她被选为学生会主席. 3.那孩子被取名...答:1.This made him a hero overnight. 2.She was elected the chairperson of the Students' Body recently 3.That child was named "jichu", because he was born at the beginning of this century. 4.some people call Suzhou a Eastern Venice...===========================================问:1.这使他一夜之间成了英雄. 2.最近,她被选为学生会主席. 3.那孩子被取名...答:1.He was made a hero overnight. 2.Recently, she has been elected as the president of the Students' Union. 3.The child was named "Ji Chu" because he was born at the beginning of this century. 4.Some title Suzhou wiht "the Orient...===========================================1. When I got home found the guests had left. 2. She found the room in order. 3. He is always the first to come and the last to leave. 4. A man drove from Beijing. 5. Now discuss th...=========================================== I only need a small amount of tea=========================================== You bet with life happiness, I how willing to let you lose===========================================但其实如果知道go so far as to do的意思就OK了,整个短语的意思是:走的如此远,乃至于做某事。"走"并非实际意义的走,而是说对待某个问题所持有的态度、看法,翻译时需要意...===========================================1.The Spring Festival is coming soon. 2.I really expect the Spring Festival Program. 3.I believe the Spring Festival Program will be very excellent. 4.My dad and I have bought a...===========================================1. shrinkage n. 收缩量,缩小,收缩,收缩程度 英语解释:the process of becoming smaller ... amount by which something becomes smaller 2. shrink v. (使)缩水,收缩,缩小 英语解释...===========================================,smell(闻起来),taste(尝起来),feel(觉得),seem(好象),grow(变得)等词在英语中可用作系动... 8. -I have a sore back. --我后背疼。 -I hope you feel better soon. --我希望你很快会感觉...===========================================大家看清,人家要的是英文解释,我猜你是学英语专业的吧,我不是专家,不过正好手头上有这个资料,给你敲上去,希望能帮上你! It was a takeover or palace coup d'etate with no blo...=========================================== Dumpling formerly known as "charming ear", according to legend is our country YiSheng ZhangZhongJing first invention. His "remove cold jiao ear soup" s...===========================================正确的英文应当是: Don't count your chickens before/until they are hatched. 鸡蛋未孵出,先别数小鸡。 /别高兴太早了。 出源于《伊索寓言》"The milkmaid and he...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助请帮我取一个英文名字,谢谢~_百度知道
请帮我取一个英文名字,谢谢~
我叫林依雯,今年16,想取一个好听的,比较特别,可爱,清新自然的英文名字!谢谢了~~
提问者采纳
Gemma, 姬玛, 义大利 宝石 Esther, 艾丝特 希伯来 星星 Ethel, 艾瑟儿 英国, 尊贵的;出身高贵的。 Dora, 多拉, 希腊, 神的赠礼。 Diana, 黛安娜 拉丁, 光亮如白画;月亮女神 Beryl, 百丽儿 希腊, 绿宝石,幸运 参考资料:我的大脑+网上资料
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他10条回答
根据你的名字的谐音,可以叫Evin.这个是我比较推荐的.它出自希腊的古语的音译,意思是空灵,清之精灵,仙灵.非常符合你的要求,同时也和你的名字谐音,这么好的名字可遇而不可求啊!或者可以叫Elfin,这个是个英文单词,是精灵般小巧可爱的意思.字典上都可以查到.以上两个名字都可供你参考,希望你喜欢
你的汉语名字很好听英文名就叫Crystal吧是个女名而且还是水晶的意思很适合可爱的女生哦我有个同学就叫这个名字,我们外教第一个记住了她的名字
那你得先说你是男性还是女性!嘿嘿!
VivianDisitySissi
Hello kitty
您可能关注的推广
英文名字的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 帮某人做某事 英语 的文章