帮我翻译成英语:是否愿意参赛选手 英语、不愿意、...

英语翻译1.翻译成强调句:①他不知道是否因为我没用心学习,使得我考试不及格.②他在想是否因为她的朋友对她很关心所以她才平静下来.(就是强调剧中的原因:It is because+强调部分+that+句子成分)2翻译为when引导的定语从句 (以这样的句式:there was a time when...)①曾经有那么一段时间,他遭受到身心的打击.②曾经有那么一段时间,他沉迷于网络游戏.3以biy doing sth.翻译①让我首先讲一个故事 ②只有通过努力,你才能取得成功.
妙妙系列咒PV
1 ① He didn't know whether it was because i did't work hard that i failed in the exam. ② He was thinking whether it was because her friend was concerned about her that she began to calm down.2 ①There was a time when he suffered physical and mental blow②There was a time when he was addicted to computer games.3①Let me start by
telling a story
② Only by
working hard can you succeed.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我可以不参加会议吗?请译成英语是不想参加,所以问可以“不”参加吗?
Can I not attend the meeting
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
don't i attend the meeting ?
Can I drop the meeting?
Can I be excuse from the meeting?Do I have to attend the meeting?
must i attend the meeting?
I can not attend the meeting?或I don't want to go to can not attend the meeting?
扫描下载二维码英语翻译我觉得译为“我确信是你做的”不够确切,比如以下例子:1、JERRY :Well,I 'm sure you did .Who 't love a pony Who 't love a person that had a pony 杰瑞:可不是吗,我肯定你是爱它的.有谁不爱一匹小马驹儿呢?谁会不爱有马驹儿的人呢?2、I'm sure they did.Haven't you ever been in a relationship where you really loved somebody And still kind of wanted to bash their head in?我确定他们爱的你从来没跟某个深爱的人恋爱,但却还想狠狠地敲她们的头?你觉得呢我个人对翻译团很敬重的,分数只是浮云,想私聊但不知道怎么加你。
译为“我确信是你做的”确实不够确切,翻译时要根据具体语境,did一词常代替句中相同或相似成分,以避免语意重复.再比如:——I won the Speech Competion last night.我赢得了昨晚的演讲比赛.——I'm sure you did.我肯定你一定会赢的.这里I'm sure you did.即I'm sure you won the Speech Competion last night.你给的两个句子可以这样翻译,供你参考:1、JERRY :Well,I 'm sure you did .Who 't love a pony Who 't love a person that had a pony 杰瑞:唔,我肯定你是爱小马驹的.有谁不爱小马驹呢?又有谁会不爱有马驹的人呢?2、I'm sure they did.Haven't you ever been in a relationship where you really loved somebody And still kind of wanted to bash their head in?我确定他们是相爱的.真真切切的爱上一个人,还总是有点想让彼此头疼,这样的关系(感情)你曾有过吗?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我确信你也是这样的
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语参赛感言 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信