九年级补全对话话(在线上补)

2012版七年级上册英语复习补全对话试题(有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
五、补全对话。 (10分)A:Hi, Linda.76&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .B:Nice to meet you,too,Jane.A:Let’play tennis.B:77&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& But I don’t have a tennis racket.A:What do you want to do?B:78&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .A:Buy a sweater? B:Yes. There is a sale in Huaxing Clothing Store. The clothes arevery cheap.A:Really?79&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?B:They have sweaters in all colors at the price of 25 yuan.A:80.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?B:Yes, they& have T-shirts. Can you go there with me?A:OK. Let’s go.
六、完成对话 (在每条线上填入一个完整的句子,确保上下文意思连贯)(10分)  A: How are you today?  B: Very well, thanks. 1  A: I’m fine, too. Do you like playing basketball?  B: 2 And I often play basketball with my classmates.  A: Does your brother like playing basketball, too?  B: 3 He only likes playing football.  A: When do you usually play basketball?  B: 4  A: I see. 5  B: It’s five o’clock.  A: Let’s go and play basketball.&   B: Great.  1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& Ⅵ.1.How are you ?/ And you ?  2.Yes, I do./ Yes , very much./ Yes.  3.No, he doesn't./ No.  4.In the afternoon./ After class./ After school.  5.What time is it ?/ What’s the time?
四、句子排序组成对话(10分)(只填序号)A. Sorry. I don’t know. You can go and ask the policeman.B. You can?t miss it.C. Thank you anyway.D. Excuse me, Do you know the way to Tian An Men Square?E. First. You need to take the No.47 bus and then you can change to the NO.22 bus at Xidan.F. Excuse me. Could you tell me the way to Tian An Men Square?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 七、补全对话(10分)A. 选用方框中所给句子完成对话,有一句是多余的。A: Hello! May I speak to Bill?B: Speaking! A: Hi, Bill! This is Jane speaking.B: Hello!&& 1&& A: I called you yesterday, but nobody answered the telephone.&& 2&&& B: I went to the World on Water (水上世界) with my parents.A: Really?&& 3&& .B: It was great. We saw the dolphin show (海豚表演). It was very wonderful.A: That sounds interesting.&&&&&&&&& B:&& 4&& .A: Oh, the day after tomorrow will be my birthday.&& 5&& B: Yes, I'd love to. Thanks a lot.A: You're welcome.celebrate, dance, Sure, I’d love to, perform, There is&1.________ 2.________3. ________4. ________5. ________1.There is&&&&&&&&& 2.Sure,I’d love to&&&&&&&&& 3.celebrate&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.perform&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.dance
B. 根据对话内容, 从方框中选出正确的单词或短语补全对话。Michael: Hi, Jane.&& 1&&& a party in the music hall tonight, would you like to come?Jane:&&&&& 2&& , what kind of party is it?Michael: You see the New Year is coming, we hold a party to&& 3&&& it.Jane:&&& That sounds exciting. What time does it start? Michael: Half past six, by the way, would you like to&& 4&&& something at the party?Jane:&&& I can&& 5&&& ballet, is that OK? Michael:& Sure, it’s great! A: By the way, why did you call me?B: How long did you stay there?C: Would you like to come to my birthday party?D: What’s up?E: How was your trip?F: Where did you go?&1.________ 2.________3. ________4. ________5. ________
(B).根据对话内容,填上适当的句子,使对话完整与正确Paul: Hi, my name is Paul. 1_________________________Nick: My name is Nick.Paul: 2_______________________Nick: Nice to meet you, too.Paul: Do you like playing basketball?Nick: 3_____________________.Paul: Do you have a basketball?Nick: 4_______________________ I have a soccer ball.Paul: Let’s play soccer together(一起)!Nick: 5_______________________& Let’s go!& (B) 1. What’s your name? 2. Nice to meet you.&&&&&&&&& 3. Yes, I do.&& 4. No, I don’t.&& 5. That sounds good.
三. 根据对话内容,完成对话,每空一词。(共6分,每空1分)&A: Hi, can I help you?&B: Yes, please. I want to _____1_____ the music club.&A: Good. Can I have your _____2_____?&B: John Smith.&A: How _____3_____ are you?&B: Twelve.&A: Can you sing?&B: _____4_____, a little. I like singing and dancing.&A: Do you have an _____5_____ address?&B: Yes, it’s . com. cn.&A: Great. _____6_____ a lot.&B: Thank you.三. 完成对话,每空一词。(共6分,每空1分)& 1. join&&&&2. name&&&&3. old& 4. Yes&&&&5. e-mail (email)&&6. Thanks
IX. 交际运用。(A)从对话后方框中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项, 其中有两项是多余的。(每小题1分,共5分)Paul: ___51___, Nick? Is it time to go home?Nick: No, it’s 3:15.It’s time to go and play games. ___52___?Paul: I don’t know. I can’t find it.Mr.Li: Whose is this watch? Is it yours, Nick?&Nick: ___53___.& Mr.Li: What color is your watch, Paul?&Paul: ___ 54 ____.Mr.Li: Is this one yours? &Paul: Oh, yes, it’s mine.Mr.Li: Paul, ___55___. Put it in your schoolbag.&Paul: Thank you, Mr. Li.A.It’s blue.B.But where’s your watch?C.They’re blue.D.No, I think it’s Paul’s.E. What time is it now?F. What day is it today?G. You must look after (照看) your things.答案A:51.E& 52.B& 53.D& 54.A& 55.G
(B)将下列各句重新排序,使之成为一段完整的对话。并把序号写到横线上。首个答案已经给出。(每小题1分,共5分)A.Five dollars each. They’re on sale.B.How many do you want? C.Can I help you?& D.Yes, please. How much are the T-shirts?E. Um, I’ll take four.F. Five dollars? Great. I want some white ones.C. 56._______ 57.______ 58._______ 59._______ 60.______ 答案B: C& 56.D& 57.A& 58.F& 59.B& 60.E
(C)根据下面卡片里的内容补全对话,在空白处填写适当的话语(话语可能是一个句子,一个短语,也可能是一个词)。(每小题1分,共5分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Sports ClubName:David Cooper&&&&&&&&& Telephone number: 832-3790& Age: 14&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Email address: .& Can:& play&&&&&& & Why: healthy, friends& When to come: Sunday & && Mrs. Black: What can I do for you, young man?&&&&&& David: I like sports. I want to _____61______.&& Mrs. Black: OK. What’s your full name, please?&&&&&& David: David Cooper. && Mrs. Black: ______62______?&&&&&& David: 14.&& Mrs. Black: What’s your favorite sport? Can you play tennis?&&&&&& David: Yes, I can.&& Mrs. Black: Do you like playing basketball?&&&&&& David: Yes, but I ____63____ play it very well.&& Mrs. Black: Why do you want to join the club, may I ask?&&&&&& David: Because I really want to keep healthy and _____64______.&& Mrs. Black: Oh, I see. Can I have your phone number and email address?&&&&&& David: Yes, my telephone number is 832-3790 and my email address is&&&&&&&&&&&& .Mrs. Black: OK. Welcome to our sports cluB.You can come here ____65____.&&& 答案C: 61.join the sports club& 62.What’s your age?/ How old are you?63.can’t&&& 64.see/ meet/make friends&& 65.on Sunday 五、根据对话情景,完成短文。20%AA:Can I& 60&& you?B:Yes,& 61&& .I want a 62&&&&&&& . A:What&& 63&&&&&& do you like?B:Blue.A:&& 64&&&& you are.B:How& 65&&&&& is it?A:$20.B:I’ll 66&& it.Thank you.A:You’re __67______.
BDavid: What club do you want& 68& join?Lisa: We 69&&& to join the chess 70.&&&& David: Can you& 71 chess?Lisa: No, I 72.&&&
CA:& 73&&&& this in English? B:& 74&&&& a guitar.A:How can you&& 75&&&& it?B:G-U-I-T-A-R.A:&& 76&&&& it?& B:It’s& behind& the door.A:Can you&&& 77&&&& the guitar?B:Yes,I can.
D---_& 78___he like to play basketball?--- Yes, he does. And he& 79__ it very well.
答案 五、根据对话情景,完成短文。(20%)60. help&&&&& &61. please&&&&& &62. sweater&&63. color&&&& &64. Here65. much&&&66. take&&&&& &67. welcome&&& &68. to&&& &&69. want70. club&&&71. play&&&&& &72. can’t&&&& &&73. What’s&& &&74 . It’s75. spell&&&76. Where’s&& &77. play&&&&&&& &78. Does&&&&&&&& 79 . plays
 (六)根据上下文内容补全对话(每空一词,缩写算一词,每空0.5,共5分)  Jim: Hi, Li Lei! What's the time, please?  Li Lei: Sorry. I don't know.  Jim: Look!  1  is that girl over there? Do you know?  Li Lei: I think  2  Lucy. Let's go and ask her.  Jim and LiLei: Hello! Lucy.  Lily: Hello!  3   4   5  Lucy, I am Lily.  Jim: Oh, sorry, you  6   7   8&   Lily: Yes, we are  9  Li Lei: How is Lucy? Is she at school?  Lily: No, she isn't. She is at home.  Jim: Oh, Lily. What's the time? Do you know?  Lily: Let me see. It's four thirty. It's time  10  go home.  Jim and Li Lei: Let's go. (六)1.Who 2.she's 3.I 4.am 5.not 6.look 7.the 8.same 9.twins 10.to
Ⅶ.补全对话(共5小题,计10分)通读下面的对话,掌握其大意,然后把下面方框中所给的A、B、C、D、E五个句子分别填入到正确的位置中,每个句子仅用一次。A: Excuse me. (71)&&&&&&&&&&& B: Let me have a look. (72)_____________ I think it’s Lily’s.A: Lily. Is that coat yours? C: (73)________________A: It’s grey.C: (74)____________ I can’t find it.A: It’s over there. Put it on, please.C: (75)_____________
71---- 75 bcaed 文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?补全对话 A:Excuse me.Where (1) the paper factory? B:It is (2) there.(3) the shop and the shoe factory. A:It's very far from here.Can I take a bus to go there? B:No,you can't.There is no bus stop (4) the 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
A:Excuse me.Where (1)________ the paper factory?
B:It is (2)________ there.(3)________ the shop and the shoe factory.
A:It's very far from here.Can I take a bus to go there?
B:No,you can't.There is no bus stop (4)________ the neighborhood.You must walk there.
A:(5)________ (6)________ will it take me to walk there?
B:about half an hour.
A:(7_)_______ the way,can I take a taxi?
B:I'm sorry you can't,(8)________.
A:(9)________ a lot.
B:You are (10)________.
答案:解析:
(1).is 
(2).over 
(3).Between 
(4).in 
(5).How 
(6).long 
(7).By 
(8).either 
(9).Thanks 
(10).welcome
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
从对话后的选项中选择适当的选项补全对话A:Hello! May I speak to Mr. Smith?B:I'm sorry._____ 【小题1】____A:When will he come back?B:I think he'll be back in an hour.___ 【小题2】____A:That's very kind of you. I'd like him to come to my birthday party.【小题3】B:Certainly.__ 【小题4】__I'll go and get a pen and a piece of paper. Now please give me your phone number.A:7667569. My name is Liu Wei.B:All right. _____【小题5】____A. Could I take a message?B. Can I leave my telephone number for you?C. Wait a minute, please.D. He isn't here right now.E. I'll tell him to call you back.
来源:学年辽宁省东港市七年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
补全对话(10分)A: &1.&2.&lessons do you have aday?B: Five.A:&3.&your favorite lesson?B: &4.favorite lesson is history.A:5.&do you like history?B: Because6.&interesting. A: &7. is your history teacher?B: My history teacher is Mr Zhang .A:&8.&&9.&ishe ?B: He is forty.A: &10.&does he live?B: He lives near our school.&
来源:2012年外研版初中英语九年级上Module 1 练习卷(解析版)
题型:补充句子
补全对话A: What’s happening?B: We are having a meeting. A: _____________1__________________. What’sit about? B: The trip. We are going to visit theTerra Cotta Warriors and Horses(秦兵马俑) in Xi’an. A: &_____________2__________________!When are you going to visit it?B: We haven’t made it. ________3___________?A: ________________4__________________? Wedon’t have to go to school then. B: This weekend? No, we have to writearticles for the school magazine. A: Then how about next weekend? We can gothere together. B: That’s great. _________5_________________.A: OK. Let’s go next weekend. &
来源:2012年人教版初中英语八年级下册第六单元练习卷
题型:完成对话
补全对话A.& A: How long have you been playingbasketball?&&&&&&& B: &&&&&&1&&&&&.A: How long have you been playing basketball today?B: &&&&&&2&&&&&.A: &&&&&&3&&&&&.B: Yes, I do.A: Is this your first basketball marathon?B: &&&&&&4&&&&&. &&&&&&5&&&&& .A: I don’t like playing basketball. I like reading.&
来源:2013届湖北省孝感市初二下学期月考英语试卷B卷(解析版)
题型:补充句子
A.&I don’t look cool. B.&You shouldn’t argue with your parents. C.&But I don’t have enough money. D.&You look unhappy. E.&My brother plays his stereo too loud!
A: &&&1.&&,what’s wrong? B: Oh … my clothes are out of style.&&&&&2.&A: Well, maybe you should buy some newclothes. B: Yes,&&3.&&A: Huh. Maybe you could get a part-time jobin the evenings.B: I can’t, because my parents want me tostay at home every night. I argued with them about it.A: Well,&&4.&&&Youshould talk about your problems. B: And guess what else is wrong? A: What?B:&&5.&&&Ican’t go to sleep.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!补全对话A: Hi, Jane. 小题1:_________________________?B: I went to Penang in Malaysia.A: Who did you go with?B:小题2:_____________________________.A: What did you do?B: We went to the beach in the morning. 小题3:___________________________.A: Sounds great!B: 小题4:_____________________. We went to Penang Hill, but the weather was really bad and rainy. We were wet and cold. 小题5:______A: Oh, that’s really terrible.A. But the next
day was not as good.B. I played with
my best friend.C. Where did you
go on vacation?D. Because we
forgot to bring an umbrella.E. Did you go to
Penang on your vacation?F. I went with my
family.G. Then in the
afternoon, we rode to Georgetown.
小题1:Where did you go on vacation? 小题2:I went with my family.小题3:Then in the afternoon, we rode to Georgetown.小题4:But the next day was not as good.小题5:Because we forgot to bring an umbrella.
试题分析:这篇对话主要讲述了假期的旅行。对话涉及到去哪了,和谁一起去,做了什么,以及旅行的情况等信息。小题1:根据后面的回答:我去马来西亚的槟榔屿。问的是Where did you go on vacation?你假期去哪了?小题2:根据前面的问题:你和谁一起去的?回答I went with my family我和家人一起去的。小题3:根据前面的问题:你在做什么了?回答Then in the afternoon, we rode to Georgetown.然后在下午,我们开车去乔治城。小题4:根据后面的内容:We went to Penang Hill, but the weather was really bad and rainy我们去了槟榔屿,但是天气真的很糟糕,下着雨。这是个转折点,从而选But the next day was not as good.但是第二天就没那么好了。小题5:根据前文We were wet and cold.我们都湿了,而且有冷。从而选Because we forgot to bring an umbrella因为我们忘了带伞。
试题“补全对话A: Hi, Jane. 小题1:____...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
______ seems that Jane has known the bad news.
根据汉语完成句子。1. When I just wanted to cross the road, they came by in their car and _____.2. This morning I _____ (穿衣) quickly and went to school without breakfast.3. Don"t forget _____ (锁) the door when you leave.4. This question _____ (引发) an animated discussion.5. Asking a woman"s age is an _____ (令人尴尬) thing for a man.
按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子
1. 保护环境和发展经济同样重要.
_______________________ developing economy.2. 我认为这个故事很值得听.
I think the story _______________________.3. 袁隆平一生致力于研发水稻.
Yuan Longping _______________________ rice.4. 他是没有耐心的司机,所以他闯红灯了.
He _______________________ that he went through the red light.5. 我昨天通过留言的方式提醒我爸爸按时出席会议.
I _______________________ the meeting _______________________ a message.6. 我们应该脚踏实地,相信自己,超越梦想.
We should do hard work and believe _______________________ and then we can _______________________.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司}

我要回帖

更多关于 九年级补全对话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。