question aboutexpected cum probb...

Enlightened Ones
Popular Posts
Final Cut Pro Email Question: External Hard Drive
December 27th, 2006 &
This morning I got an email from Keri, a reader, asking a question about FCP.
Here is what she asked…
I just bought an external hard drive for my Mac… And in Final Cut Pro, I made sure to change where the files are saved… My question is, how do I work with my external hard drive effectively? For example, if my clips are on the hard drive, wouldn’t i need to pull them over into final cut pro which is on my computer hard drive? I apologize about not knowing more, but I understand the fact that the external hard drive will give me more space… Can you give me the basics of having an external hard drive and how you can work with projects with more video… Thanks!
Keri, if you have already chosen the external hard drive as the source for where the files are to be stored then you know more about FCP than you think you do.
Leave the files where they are, the software will take care of it.
That’s how easy it is to work with an external hard drive with FCP.
The only thing you have to remember is to leave your hard drive plugged in and turned on while you’re working on your project.
You can select where you want to store your files, click on Final Cut Pro on the top menu and select System Settings
Another thing to be careful about is moving projects from hard drive to hard drive.
It will confuse the software.
For Instance, if you import a photo from your desktop into FCP and you save your project and close FCP, it will remember where that photo came from.
If you move that photo into a folder to clean up your desktop and you open your project in FCP, it will ask you to reconnect the media.
Which is simple just find the folder you moved it into and click reconnect.
So if you move a project that is currently on your MAC HD to the external HD or vice versa.
You will have a mess on your hands.
If you want to move a project your working on from your MAC HD to the external HD select from the File menu—>Media Manager.
Once in the Media Manager make sure it looks exactly like the image below, in order to move your project from your MAC HD to the external HD.
Under Media Destination, click the Browse button and select your external HD and create a new folder where you want your current project to be saved.
After it finishes that process you will have your current project saved to your external HD.
This is an advanced process and should only do it by following the manual that came with FCP or select from the Help menu and select FCP manual.
Search for Media Manager and follow the guidelines carefully.
I’m an advance editor with Final Cut Pro and enjoy helping people with questions about the software.
I also know that there is a lot to this program that I need to learn and I am open to expert advice on this blog from fellow FCP users.
Thanks for the question Keri, I hope I didn’t complicate things.
Enter your email address:Delivered by
WP Cumulus Flash tag cloud by
9 or better.
Categories>>>>Question about my Duelist build
Question about my Duelist build
Hello, I'm kinda new in POE and after making 2 characters where i was following other players guides i decided to try make one on my own.
I found out that i like Leap Slam as main farming skill so i decided to build Duelist with 2h weapon (probably sword). Mine point is to make him rly tanky cuz I'm playing on Onslaught server (hp and armour + evasion (iron reflexes)). I also want to add him some attack speed so i can spam leap slam and finish bosses faster.
So here are my questions:
1. What u guys think about my build? I will appreciate any change suggestions since I'm not experienced player.
a)Early one
b)Late one (it's extended first one by 52 skill points)
2. Which gems/support gems should i take?
a)Any suggestions which support gems i should add to my leap slam (besides blood magic which is must have)? Mine point is to make it highest possible dps but it dont have to be highest attack speed (which i would appreciate anyway :))
b)Which skill for nuking bosses? I'm currenty using Heavy Strike but was wondering about dual strike which would scale better with Life Gain on Hit. Also which support gems to this boss smashing skill?
c)Which auras/totems/curses should i take and which supp gems for it?
3. Other technical questions.
a)Which weapon will be best for that att speed 2h build? I was thinkin about sword mainly but i would be glad to read ur suggestions :)
b)Which stats in gear i should aim mainly? (like Health&AttSpeed&ElemResists&Armour&Evasion&...)
c)I was thinking about taking blood magic passive but some1 told me to not take it co i can make mana reserves and use blood magic from gems. Well i think he is right but that also mean that i will have 1 less slot for support gems for each offensive skill. Whats ur opinion about that guys?
d)Which flasks should i get? I saw ppl using many diffrent flasks and im not sure which ones are necessary as that tanky build and which ones are just addition.
e)Should i have maxed elemental resists or just try to keep them above 50%?
f)How Vaal pact works? I was wondering if i should get this passive but I'm not sure what mean that Life Leech applies instantly (is there way for it to not apply isntantly? o_O)
I think that's all my questions for now. I would be very very grateful for any support/suggesions/oppinions. :)
P.S. Sorry for bad english but I'm not playing as much as i used to during school days and i forgot it a bit :P
Last edited by vansir on July 30,
you tried too hard to grab all the
random armor and evasion nodes that are pretty horrible. also you grabbed some really bad clusters. i reworked your later build to this one which has much more life and better res also more
dmg and more atkspeed. if you playing on onslaught life nodes are like pretty much the most important nodes you pick up.
/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwFLQ6tEuEUIBjbGS4b-h0mIWAl3yfVJ-0otSmlMgk0NTrhPC1AoEOcR35KfU3jUEdQUFRJVvpXDVhjW69fP2BLYIhhIWFSZU1noG5pcql07XTxeA16uHrvfNl89YTZh3aI8YoijM-RzpkrnrmezZ_LouqkGaZXpzCpbqvFrFmsqq6TtfK3PrndvYG-ir6nwA_ApsDzwQfEWMT2xq7G2NIh0k3UUtSP137ZYd0N4urnUudj7w7vTvIv8kXz3fZI9778xf4K_o8=
a. for support gem on leapslam. i'd go with blood magic, faster attack, added fire dmg, melee physical.
b .for single target dps i think dual strike might be the best skill but the way life on
hit works is it only heals for the first hit. is much better to use lifeleech.
c. for curses i think temp chains and enfeeble are probably the best curses and auras you would have to run grace, hatred, purity, determination with reduce mana gem. most likely grace will be put on your life reserve with a blood magic gem.
a. for 2h weapon is prob the best to use whatever you can get with the highest phyiscal dmg rolls.
b. life&res/armor&dmg
c. bloodmagic passive is absolutely trash
d. as a life melee build you would use 2 20% quality highest life potion both with instant recovery with either max charge/recovery and one that removes bleed, a quicksilver with max charge/recovery and dispell chill/frozen. 2 granite, one with high %armor and recovery,
and another one with remove shock
e. not only do u want max resist you want more than max if u can.
pact is only good for people that get chaos innocation. life leech works as a
recover over time. it doesnt really heal you instantly, vaal pact makes it that lifeleech instant heals you. as a life based melee that will
probably cost your death the second you desync
you dont have instant pots.
hopefully i answered most of your questions
" wrote:you tried too hard to grab all the
random armor and evasion nodes that are pretty horrible. also you grabbed some really bad clusters. i reworked your later build to this one which has much more life and better res also more
dmg and more atkspeed. if you playing on onslaught life nodes are like pretty much the most important nodes you pick up.
/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwFLQ6tEuEUIBjbGS4b-h0mIWAl3yfVJ-0otSmlMgk0NTrhPC1AoEOcR35KfU3jUEdQUFRJVvpXDVhjW69fP2BLYIhhIWFSZU1noG5pcql07XTxeA16uHrvfNl89YTZh3aI8YoijM-RzpkrnrmezZ_LouqkGaZXpzCpbqvFrFmsqq6TtfK3PrndvYG-ir6nwA_ApsDzwQfEWMT2xq7G2NIh0k3UUtSP137ZYd0N4urnUudj7w7vTvIv8kXz3fZI9778xf4K_o8=
a. for support gem on leapslam. i'd go with blood magic, faster attack, added fire dmg, melee physical.
b .for single target dps i think dual strike might be the best skill but the way life on
hit works is it only heals for the first hit. is much better to use lifeleech.
c. for curses i think temp chains and enfeeble are probably the best curses and auras you would have to run grace, hatred, purity, determination with reduce mana gem. most likely grace will be put on your life reserve with a blood magic gem.
a. for 2h weapon is prob the best to use whatever you can get with the highest phyiscal dmg rolls.
b. life&res/armor&dmg
c. bloodmagic passive is absolutely trash
d. as a life melee build you would use 2 20% quality highest life potion both with instant recovery with either max charge/recovery and one that removes bleed, a quicksilver with max charge/recovery and dispell chill/frozen. 2 granite, one with high %armor and recovery,
and another one with remove shock
e. not only do u want max resist you want more than max if u can.
pact is only good for people that get chaos innocation. life leech works as a
recover over time. it doesnt really heal you instantly, vaal pact makes it that lifeleech instant heals you. as a life based melee that will
probably cost your death the second you desync
you dont have instant pots.
hopefully i answered most of your questions
Wow wasn't expecting so fast, clear and full answer! Thanks a lot! Now i think i don't have any more questions :D
About Passive skill tree you proposed i have only 1 question - Resolute Technique. Is it necessary? Cuz as duelist ill have some dex so i belive ill get like 99% hit chance and Resolute Technique won't allow me to crit. Could you only tell me your opinion about that part?
even with overall 1000 accuracy from gear i still have 87% chance to hit, but as a dw cleave i have like 80% more atkspeed compared to your build. now with leap slamming missing seems much more painful since u dont
hit nearly as fast, also without getting any crit nodes that 5% crit is
absolutely worthless compared to never missing which is also better with lifesteal. the rule of thumb for resolute is if you are close to it and you arent going crit build, get it.
Last edited by zumiknight on July 30,
" wrote:even with overall 1000 accuracy from gear i still have 87% chance to hit, but as a dw cleave i have like 80% more atkspeed compared to your build. now with leap slamming missing seems much more painful since u dont
hit nearly as fast, also without getting any crit nodes that 5% crit is
absolutely worthless compared to never missing which is also better with lifesteal. the rule of thumb for resolute is if you are close to it and you arent going crit build, get it.
Wow now I'm suprised with that % of chance to hit. But it explains why u put Resolute in this build. Also other passives in this build looks awesome and I'm going to use it. Thanks!
yes also i wouldnt get the last 2 life regen nodes at the beginning of duelist tree not really worth it.
/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwFLQ6tEuEUIBjbGS4b-h0mIWAl3yftKLUppTIJNDU64TwtQKBDnEZpR35KfU3jUEdQUFRJVvpXDVhjWK9br18_YEtgiGEhYVJlTWegbmlwu3KpdO108XgNerh673zZfPWE2Yd2iPGKIozPkAqRzpkrnrmezZ_LouqkGaZXpzCpbqvFrFmsqq6TtfK3PrndvYG-ir6nwA_ApsDzwQfEFcT2xq7G2NIh0k3UUtSP137ZYd0N4urnUudj7w7vTvIv8kXz3fZI9tr3vvzF_gr-jw==
eventually your build should end like this. with the extra mana reserve nodes and int you can run one more aura on your mana pool. i personally would try vitality or haste depending on what you need.
Okay, thanks for support.
Hey, I have new problem. Since I'm using leap slam as my main skill i wanted to add blood magic gem to it. Now it costs me 55life each time i use it. I got 650life so i had to take it off. But then have problems with mana cuz of mana reserve for auras. I have no idea what to do. Incrase mana/mana regen? Take off auras? Discover blood magic in passive tree? Help pls cuz now I must spam mana potion every 4 spell cast (3sec).
Edit: Also what to do with auras that i should use with blood magic gem? With this gem their cost is incrased and im not sure if that huge ammounts of hp are worth having this auras...
Last edited by vansir on July 31,
what level are you? at the lower levels i never bother use every gem, i think til lvl 45 or so i only ran with 2 auras being hatred and grace after i gotten iron reflex, also i didnt run them on life until about 1.9k life or higher. as for your leap slam, which gems are linked currently? and it could also be that your gear isnt up to par with your progression.
I'm lvl 38, I updated mine gear and now I have 1140hp (still could get about 1500 but i wont spent all my currency on 38lvl :P). About auras right now i use only Hatred cause I'm using mana for spam Leap Slam. Mine gems are 4link with:
LeapSlam-LifeGainOnHit-MeleePhysicalDamage-HeavyStrike (i put 2 active gems with 2 passive cuz dont have any other 3 or more link).
I'm not sure how i should connect these skills and with which support - i know u wrote it before but for example in leap slam i couldnt stay alive without life gain on hit or life leech (which is not in your proposition).
Also i need any tips about support gems for auras(need any?).
I'm urrently using HeavyStrike instead of DoubleStrike but just testing it cuz still not sure which should i choose. I would appretiate if u could help me with supp gems for both.
And at the end could u tell me which gems (at high lvl ofc) i should use from health and which ones from mana (in you opinion ofc)? Cuz for now what i see is leap slam that costs 55hp per second (or even more) and I'm quite not sure if thats not making me too much paper - since i could use mana for it and 1 mana potion - adding some passives into mana seems less invading into my build than this (without bloodmagic gem leapslam costs 31mana only).
Report Forum Post
Report Account:
Report Type
Select type
Hate speech
Harassment
Against Forum Guidelines
Additional Info
>>>>Question about my Duelist build}

我要回帖

更多关于 expected cum prob 的文章

更多推荐