英文作文:假设句 英文你参加了免费使用国内某公...

求英文作文翻译内容假如你是某公司餐饮部的经理Peter Jones,于日一封信给办公室主任Brown Smith,内容:从下周一开始,员工食堂关闭一周,进行重新装修,上午和下午在一楼接待厅将有餐饮公司使用推车提供饮料和三明治.附近的饭店每天中午12点至1点为员工提供午餐注意:必须包括对收信人的称谓,写信日期,发信人的签名等基本格式
Jan 20,2013Dear Brown,My name is peter,I'm the manager of the Food and Beverage Department.To better serve the staff,we decided to do a re-construction in the staff cafeteria.Start from next Monday,we will offer drinks and sandwiches on the cart in the ground floor reception hall,both morning and afternoon.The restaurant close by will offer lunch to our staff as well from 12 to 1pm.Please help to make announcement in your office.If you have any questions on this matter,please feel free to contact me.Best regards,PeterPeter JonesManager of Food and Beverage DepartmentTel:XXXX
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Content If you are a company of the Food and Beverage Manager Peter Jones, a letter to brown Smith, director of the Office on january 20, 2013, the Content : starting from next monday, staff canteen c...
Dear office director
Brown Smith, The canteen will be closed for one week , start from next Monday, for redecoration. There will be carts from food& beverage company, supplying drinks and s...
January 20,2013Dear Mr. Smith,We are going to have the employees' restaurant redecorated for a week from Monday. During this period, the restaurant will be closed.&Please be informed&In the reception hall on the ground floor,&beverage and sandwich will be served.&The nearby restaurants will offer lunch for our employees between 12:00 to 1:00.&We thank you for your past custom and hope this redecoration will lead to higher standard of &service to you.Yours sincerelyPeter JonesFood and Beverage Manager
扫描下载二维码材料作文:最近从报纸上得知美国某公司将在你的家乡建一座工厂……书面表达及答案(2016届安徽省)_九年级_漠阳资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
材料作文:最近从报纸上得知美国某公司将在你的家乡建一座工厂……书面表达及答案(2016届安徽省)
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
材料作文:最近从报纸上得知美国某公司将在你的家乡建一座工厂……书面表达及答案(2016届安徽省)
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
书面表达。 (15分)假设你叫张华,最近从报纸上得知美国某公司将在你的家乡建一座工厂,请给该公司写封电子邮件。要点如下:1.表示欢迎:有利于家乡发展等;&&&&& 2.感到担忧:造成环境污染等;&&&&& 3.希望了解有关环保措施及更多信息。注意:1.词数80--100&&&& 2.请不要逐句翻译,可适当发挥以使行文连贯;&&&& 3.邮件的开头已为你写好,不计入总词数。Dear Sir or Madam,&&&& I’m a middle school student.&&
___________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________
One possible version:& Dear Sir or Madam:&& I’m a middle school student. I have recently learned from the newspaper that you are going to build a factory here in my hometown. There is no doubt that it is good for development of my hometown and it will provide us with more jobs. Most of us stand by the program. However, some of us are worried that the factory will make much noise and pollute the environment of the area. I would like to know whether you have any plans for the environment protection. Would you please offer us more information about it?Yours faithfully,Zhang Hua
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇试题: 下一篇试题: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)6、参考范文:
&& Countless drips of
water bring the sea its vastness;every single tree is the indispensable element of a verdant forest,as well,we people as individuals,constitute the society. In order to achieve a goal,everyone ought to make his own contributions.
We are often advised,by people around,to choose those specific popular majors in university in the future,for they think we will be able to enjoy a happier and easier life
after graduation if we are doctors,engineers or
government officials. However,as far as I am concerned,as long as an individual is contributing his or her part to the
society,he or she should be respected,no matter how low the class of his job is.
As the above picture shows, if every one of us successfully
assumed our responsibility,our earth will become a
lovely home for human being。
科目:高中英语
来源:学年云南省玉溪一中高二下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:写作题
假设你参加所在年级的英文写作比赛,请根据下图和提示完成一篇短文:1.点明主题;2.联系实际,谈谈出现此现象的原因及解决办法。注意:开头已给出,不计入词数;词数不少于120个;提示词:蜗牛snail&交通拥挤& heavy traffic&From the picture we can see two snails are joking about the cars which are moving very slowly on the crowded roads._&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&____________________________________________________________________________________________
假设你参加所在年级的英文写作比赛,请按如下要求完成一篇短文:
简要描述下图内容,并点名主题;
联系实际,表达该图带给你的启示
注意:1.词数不少于120个;
2.不能使用真实姓名和学校名称
来源:2011年湖南省普通高等学校招生统一考试英语试卷
假设你参加所在年级的英语写作比赛,请按如下要求完成一篇作文  1、简要描述下图内容并点明主题  2、联系实际表达该图带给你的启示
来源:2011年湖南省招生统一考试英语试题
题型:书面表达
假设你参加所在年级的英语写作比赛,请按如下要求完成一篇作文
  1、简要描述下图内容并点明主题
  2、联系实际表达该图带给你的启示
来源:云南省期中题
书面表达。&&&& 假设你参加所在年级的英文写作比赛,请根据下图和提示完成一篇短文:&&&& 1.点明主题;&&&& 2.联系实际,谈谈出现此现象的原因及解决办法。&&&& 注意:开头已给出,不计入词数;词数不少于120个;&&&& 提示词:蜗牛snail&&交通拥挤&&heavy traffic&&&& From the picture we can see two snails are joking about the cars which are moving very slowly on the crowded roads. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
write an English composition according to the instructions given below in
简要描述下图内容,并点明主题;
联系实际,表达该图带给你的启示。
3.&&&&&& 不能使用真实姓名和学校名称
来源:湖南省高考真题
Directions: write on English composition according to the instructions given below in Chinese. 假设你参加所在年级的英文写作比赛,请按照要求完成一篇短文: 1. 简要描述下图内容,并点明主题; 2. 联系实际,表达该图带给你的启示。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 注意:1. 词数不少于120个; &&&&&&&&& 2. 不能使用真实姓名和学校名称。 &&&& ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:2011年普通高校招生考试湖南卷英语
D write on rnglish composition according to the instruchons given below in chtnese.
1.简要描述下图内容,并点名主题;
2.联系实际,表达该图带给你的启示
2.不能使用真实姓名和学校名称答案:解析:
  (一)评分原则:
  1.本题总分为20分,按5个档次给分。
  2.评分时,先根据文章的内容和语言质量初步确定其档次,然后以该档次的要求来衡量,确定或调整档次,最后给分。
  3.评分时应考虑:内容要点完整性、上下文的连贯、词汇和句式的多样性及语言的准确性。
  4.拼写、标点符号或书写影响内容表达时,应视其影响程度予以考虑。英、美拼写及词汇用法均可接受。
  5.次数少于60,从总分中减去1分。
  (二)内容要点:
1.到达(受欢迎、接机)
2.入住(home-stay family、吃饭)
3.学习(听讲座、了解大学)
4.游览(Big Ben、London Eye)
5.送别(farewell party、唱歌、跳舞)
  三、各档次的给分范围和要求:
请在这里输入关键词:
来源:北京市海淀区2011届高三下学期期中考试英语试题
假设你刚刚参加了一次“伦敦游学”活动,请根据以下五幅图的先后顺序,写一篇英文汇报,在班内介绍你们游学的过程。
1.汇报的开头和结尾已经为你写好。
2.词数不少于60。
提示词语:Big Ben大本钟 London Eye伦敦眼摩天轮
Home-stay family住宿家庭
  Good morning, everyone.It was an honor to have been selected to go on a study tour to Britain.
  That's all.Thank you.
来源:期中题
情景作文。 &&&& 假设你刚刚参加了一次“伦敦游学”活动,请根据以下五幅图的先后顺序,写一篇英文汇报,在班内介绍你们游学的过程。 &&&& 注意:1.汇报的开头和结尾已经为你写好。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.词数不少于60。 &&&& 提示词语:Big Ben 大本钟 London Ey e伦敦眼摩天轮 home-stay family 住宿家庭 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& Good morning, everyone. It was an honor to have been selected to go on a study tour to Britain. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________That's all. Thank you.高一英语作文急急急!!!_百度知道
高一英语作文急急急!!!
请你根据下面提示向公司提交你的试用报告!急急急;3试用心得感受。1试用产品特点描述;2与同类型其他产品的比较:假设你参加了免费使用国内某公司生产的MP4的活动英文作文。谢谢
我有更好的答案
给邮箱 发邮箱
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 假设条件 英文 的文章

更多推荐