Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson [02:01.4]
点击展开或收缩
相关热词:
下一篇:没有了
评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
推荐吉他专题
热门吉他教程
热门吉他谱
声明:本站发布的资源均来自互联网,仅供交流学习之用,请勿作商业用途,所有资源版权归原作者所有。如果有侵犯到您的权益,请联系本站删除,谢谢合作!
Copyright ©音乐之家().All Rights Reserved.想要将这件物品添加至您的愿望单、关注它或标记为不感兴趣,请先
名称: Void Vikings
发行日期: 日
开发者的话:
为何要采用抢先体验这种模式?
&We are releasing into early access because we want to make the best game possible. We feel this means involving the community in the design process as we rework and iterate on our current and new features. We think we have a great &base& of a game and want to evolve that into something folks will really enjoy playing.&
这款游戏的抢先体验状态大约持续多久?
&The goal is to be in Early Access for 3 to 6 months depending on community involvement.&
计划中的完整版本和抢先体验版本到底有多少不同?
&We plan on adding more content such as new player ships and enemies, and improving/expanding the existing progression systems like items and ship upgrades. We also look forward to working with the community to develop new features/content based on feedback during Early Access.&
抢先体验版本的现状如何?
&Our game is &large& feature complete. This means that all the basic game play pi you have ships you can choose to pilot, there are enemies to blow up, and you get items to upgrade your ship.&
在抢先体验期间和结束之后,游戏价格会有所不同吗?
&We are not planning on changing the price between Early Access and Release.&
在开发过程中,你们是如何计划让玩家社区参与进来的?
&We're looking for help refining the combat by tuning the controls and balance.
Feedback on the progression system, and ways to improve it.
Lastly we want direct feedback on ways you'd like to see the game expanded, content ideas and direction for inclusion in Release or Post Release content.&
不支持简体中文
本产品尚未对您目前所在的地区语言提供支持。在购买请先行确认目前所支持的语言。
购买 Void Vikings
This update focuses on adding controller support. There were a lot of things we needed to do under the hood to make it work and as a result this update took much longer than we'd like and there are still a few rough spots.Go into the settings menu or on the pause menu to enable controller input. Right now it only supports the 360 controller but going forward adding additional controllers (like the Steam controller) is something we've built around so if the desire is there let us know.We've discovered that playing with a controller is a lot harder than we want it to be. So we would love to get feedback from users on the current state of playing with a controller as well as ideas on how we could make it better to reach parity with keyboard/mouse.What's coming up?For the next update we're going to
controller feedback and adding a few fun content pieces to the game.Patch notes:
Xbox 360 controller support.
Picking up items at the end of a wave of enemies should be faster.
You can upgrade your ships with Glory at the ship select screen.
Upgrade Unit drops from destroyed enemies.
The first EA update for Void Vikings is here!
We wanted to explain some of the changes we've made so you get an idea of what we're thinking about the game.
Currently VV emphasizes a lot of enemy avoidance at higher difficulty levels.
This can cause the game to become somewhat stale/repetitive.
In order to address this we've added health/shield drops.
These will linger for a short time and then expire, meaning if you want them, you'll have to get into the fray.
This should allow players to play in the middle of a swarm more effectively.
Another big issue we wanted to tackle was upgrading your ship.
Previously we had some icon randomization on the items that could make it very hard to find an upgrade of the same component type.
This meant players either didn't have their best equipment equipped, or they spent too long trying to sort the equipment out.
The items now have static icons which should make finding an upgrade for a particular type much easier.
There are still item balance issues we want to address, but we think this makes the upgrade portion of the game much smoother.We want to continually make improvements to the visuals of the game, and to that end we've made a few changes in 1.5.01.
First off we've added a warp in effect for enemies, so you'll get a small &preview& of what's coming your way as the enemies show up.
We've also added a more dramatic death sequence for our boss ship, so that destroying it feels a little more special.Data!
We want it, you have it, we'd like to borrow it with your permission!
We've added code to the game that lets us know how people are playing.
It's completely optional, and no personal information is sent.
You can enable/disable this in the setting menu.
Finally we've got a number of bug fixes included in 1.5.01 that should smooth out some rough edges.
What's coming up?We want to give you some idea of what we're focusing on next.
These plans are heavily driven by feedback from the community, so be sure to let us know what you want us to focus on.
The next big item is controller support and it's a good bit of work to do.
We don't have an ETA for you atm, but we're planning on it being included in the next update.Patch list:
Added health (shield and armor) drops from destroyed enemies.
Added a &warp in& effect for enemy ships.
Added a &death spiral& for the boss ships.
Use just a single item icon for each item to make them easy to differentiate.
Rework the score multiplier to &decay& slower.
Increase afterburner default fuel to 75 (from 50).
Fixed bug where health bar would show health after death.
Improved visuals on some menus at higher resolutions.
Misc small bug fixes.
在讨论版中为这款游戏汇报 BUG,并留下反馈
“It's a very very fun, top down, 2d, diablo style, procedurally generated, rogue like, almost, kind of, shooter. Wow, I, so many, this game has so many genre's, I love it. Void Vikings, gentlemen, go check it out.”
关于这款游戏
Void Vikings is an action packed 2.5D top down space shooter where survival is the focus. Pilot a ship equipped with special abilities to destroy the hordes of enemies that are thrown against you. Pillage any loot their wreckage leaves behind to outfit your ship to become more powerful. Warp from system to system to take on larger and stronger waves of enemies. Death is the end but the glory from your battles will carry on.2.5D, top down, fast paced, action packed roguelike space shooter.Endless procedurally generated systems and enemy fleets.Seven unique ships to unlock and upgrade, each with their own special abilities.Pillage randomly generated loot to increase your fighting power.No extra lives or second chances.
最低配置:操作系统: Windows XP, Vista, 7 , 8/8.1, 10处理器: 2.0 Ghz dual core内存: 2 GB RAM图形: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilitiesDirectX 版本: 9.0存储空间: 需要 500 MB 可用空间声卡: DX9 capable
推荐配置:操作系统: Windows XP, Vista, 7 , 8/8.1, 10处理器: 3.0 Ghz dual core内存: 4 GB RAM图形: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilitiesDirectX 版本: 11存储空间: 需要 500 MB 可用空间声卡: DX9 capable
(2 篇评测)
Steam 购买&(2)
序列号激活&(0)
全部语言&(2)
您的语言&(0)
最有价值的
0 篇评测符合上述筛选条件
( 无用户评测)
加载评测中…
加载评测中…
加载评测中…
加载评测中…
加载评测中…
无其他评测符合上述筛选条件
调整上方筛选条件以查看其它评测
加载评测中…
您可以使用此 Widget 生成器来生成一段 HTML 代码嵌入您的网站,使得客户能够轻松地在 Steam 上购买此游戏。
还可输入 375 个字符来为您的 Widget 添加描述:
将下方的 HTML 代码复制并粘贴到您的网站来展示上述 Widget
分享:& & &
所有的价格均已包含增值税(如适用)。&&
查看移动版网站> 【答案带解析】Many times, we find it very amusing to s...
Many times, we find it very amusing to see people who can keep a smile on their face all the time.It’s kind of annoying, isn’t it?
1.___Let’s see some tips on how to have a positive attitude and see how that can change our lives.2.__ It really works! If you’re stuck in a terrible situation or a negative stage of your life, all you have to do is to think of the good times that are going to come after your bad stage gets over.Hope for the best and you will get the best.We always feel good when we help others in some way, right? There’ a sense of achievement, satisfaction and positivity associated with giving and helping.3.Being grateful for what you have can help you to be positive.If you’re the type to be whining, complaining and groaning about the things you don’t have, we must say that you need a reality check.4.
Look around you and see other people who don’t have enough resources like you do.Forget the regrets of your past.Are you in a depressed mood all the time because you are carrying the burden of a trouble past with you? Then you must realize that every moment you think of a dark past with negativity, you will lose one bright moment of your present and the future.Letting go of your past is the only way you can have a positive attitude all the time.5.
Keeping fit and healthy is a critical tip in having a positive attitude.You might have all the money, success and the luxury in the world, but you won’t be able to enjoy anything if you don’t have good health.A.So try to do a good deed a day and help others with your strengths.B.Being unsatisfied will also be a barrier in helping you to have a positive attitude.C.That’s because we don’t know the advantages of having a positive attitude all the time.D.It’s no use complaining because you have already had a good life.E.Think of the good times you are going to have.F.Make sure you know the importance of good health.G.Try to think about terrible and negative things in your life. 
1.对前面的问句It’s kind of annoying, isn’t it?作出回答,故选C。
2.作为本段的总起句,概括本段的内容。从本段的内容可知道应选E。
3.本段一直在突出一个高频词help,而且题目为本段的最后一句,应该综述了全段的内容,故选A。
4.从本段中出现的complain...
考点分析:
考点1:信息匹配
相关试题推荐
The World Health Organization says there has been a sharp increase in the number of over-weight children in developing countries.In African countries, the WHO says the number of over-weight or obese children is twice as high as it was 20 years ago.Around the world, about 43 million children under the age of five were overweight in 2013.Overweight and obese children are more likely to become overweight and obese adults.The condition can generate serious health problems like heart diseases.Francesco Branca is the director of the WHO Department of Nutrition for Health and Development.He says urban lifestyle makes people eat processed food more often, which has a high sugar, fat and salt content.He also says people are gaining weight because of their lack of activities.They travel in cars or other vehicles more than on foot.The WHO experts say to lower obesity rates is especially complex in countries that also deal with high rates of infectious diseases.The WHO has some basic solutions for individuals and countries.The organization says you should lower your intake of fat, sugar, salt and processed food and eat more fruits, vegetables and increase physical activity.The WHO says these actions are especially important for children.And WHO expert Branca says mothers should breastfeed their babies for at least the first six months of life, if possible.More importantly, governments should consider providing vitamins for children and educational campaigns about problems linked to obesity would also help.In his view, government policies should deal with how food is marketed to children and food producers must balance quality and taste with the dangers of sugar, fat and salt."Reducing the number of overweight children will not be easy.The goal is difficult to meet even in wealthy countries." he adds.1.What is the main idea of Paragraph l?A.Overweight children in developing countries have increased greatly.B.Children in developing countries generally weigh too much.C.The number of overweight children in the world has doubled.D.The World Health Organization has increased greatly.2.According to Branca, people are becoming overweight because of their changes in_______A.school educationB.transportationC.physical conditionD.lifestyles3.The underlined word “generate” in Paragraph 2 probably means ______.A.cureB.causeC.worsenD.prevent4.We can learn from the last paragraph that ______.A.babies breastfed aren’t likely to become overweightB.food producers should be stopped from marketing, food to childrenC.governments should play a necessary role in fighting obesityD.the number of overweight children decreases easily in wealthy countries 
“Old wives tales” are beliefs passed down from one generation to another, For example, most of us remember our parents’ telling us to eat more of certain foods or not to do certain things.Is there any truth in these teachings? Some of them agree with present medical thinking, but others have not passed the test of time.Did your mother ever tell you to eat your carrots because they are good for your eyes? Scientists now report that eating carrots can help prevent a serious eye disease called macular degeneration.Eating just one carrot a day can reduce the possibility of getting this disease by 40%.Garlic is good for you, too.It can kill the type of virus that causes colds.Unfortunately, not all of Mom’ s advice passed the test of medical studies, For example, generations of children have been told not to go swimming within an hour after eating.But research suggests that there is no danger in doing so.Do sweets cause tooth problems? Well, yes and no.Sticky sweets made with grains tend to cause more problems than sweets made with simple sugars.Even though science can tell us that some of our traditional beliefs don’t hold water, there is still a lot of truth in the old wives’ tales.After all, much of this knowledge has been accumulated from thousands of years of experience in family health care.We should respect this body of knowledge even as we search for clear scientific support to prove it true or false.1.Which of the following is TRUE according to the test?A.Eating garlic is good for our eyeB.Carrots prevent people from catching colds.C.Swimming after a meal is dangerous.D.Sticky sweets are damaging to our teeth.2.The author develops the third paragraph mainly________.A.by cause and effectB.by order in spaceC.by examplesD.by order in time3.The phrase “hold water” in the last paragraph most probably means”_____”.A.to be suitableB.to be valuableC.to be admirableD.to be believable4.What’s the author’s attitude towards “old wives’ tales” in the text?A.objectiveB.subjectiveC.dissatisfiedD.curious 
Editor Henry Slocum,I read your May 10th article in the local newspaper Honesdale Times about electronic books,or e-books,with great interest.You made several good points about the disadvantages of e-books.You may have overlooked,however,some of the ways in which they are superior to traditional books.Yes,e-books are expensive,but they are also convenient.In addition,due to their environment-friendly nature, e-books have the potential to change our planet for the better.E-books, for anyone who is unfamiliar with the term,are about the same size and shape as regular books.They have a large screen in the middle,however.This screen shows the reader a
page of text that has been downloaded from a computer.Once the reader has finished reading the
page on the e-book screen.he or she scrolls down to see a new page.The process continues until the entire book has been read.As you pointed out.Mr.Slocum,it's great to lie on a warm,sandy beach with a book.You can do that just as easily with an e-book as you can with a traditional paper book.In fact,because e-books are so light, you can carry them anywhere.Say,for example,that you like to read on the bus.Which would you rather carry with you-a heavy 800-page novel,or an e-book that weighs only a few ounces?Another important advantage is offered by e-books as well.They are more environmentfriendly than traditional books.At present,thousands of trees are cut down each year to meet the publishing industry’s demand for paper.Books that don’t sell are eventually returned to the Dublisher and destroyed.This terrible waste could be avoided if everyone used e-books,which require no paper.Sincerely,David Eng1.What does Editor Henry Slocum think about e-books?A.InterestingB.Environment-friendlyC.ConvenientD.Expensive.2.In David’s letter, he thinks that______A.E-books will come down in priceB.E-books do little harm to the environmentC.E-books come in various sizes and shapesD.E-books are no better than traditional books3.The main purpose of the letter is to______A.provide evidence that e-books are a good ideaB.honor the person who invented e-booksC.scold publishers for wasting so much paperD.explain how to read e-books 
阅读下列短文,选出最佳选项。
Three-year-old Teddy Lasry was sleeping in his cowboy outfit (套装) yesterday at his family’s Fifth Ave.apartment when he shot up in bed screaming.A 3-foot-long black-and-white snake twisted around his left arm and had just bitten his little finger.“The babysitter (a person taking care of children while their parents are away for a short time) was frightened to death,” said Teddy’s father, David Lasry, who, along with his wife, Evelyn, was at work when the snake appeared about 4:00 pm.The horrified babysitter called 911 and the building’s doorman.The doorman and two cable TV workers helped take the snake off the boy’s arm and put it in a garbage bag.Police rushed Teddy to Mount Sinai Medical Center, where he spent two hours attached to a heart monitor as a precaution in case the snake was poisonous.It wasn’t.Experts at the snakebite treatment center at Jacobi Medical Center in the Bronx, where policemen took the snake, found out it was a non-poisonous California king snake.But how did it end up in Teddy’s bed?A little detective work determined that the snake had escaped two weeks ago from its cage in the apartment of a doctor whose family lives four floors below the Lasrys.The apologetic owner said his son’s pet snake likely traveled up the water pipes and into his neighbor’s apartment.“It’s a very gentle, very harmless snake,” he said.“It’s handled by our family all the time.”David Lasry believed the pet was simply hungry after two weeks of wandering.Evelyn said her son seems to have overcome his fright by thinking of himself as a hero cowboy as he rode in the back of the police car to the hospital.“I told Teddy he’s a pretty snake, a nice pet snake who got out of his cage,” Evelyn said.“But he asked, ‘Why did he bite my finger, Mamma?’ And I said, ‘Because he saw that you are a big boy, Teddy, in your cowboy outfit and he got scared.’”1.What did the babysitter do after Teddy was bitten by a snake?A.She ran out of the apartment.B.She called the TV company.C.She made an emergency call.D.She took the snake off Teddy’s arm.2.We can learn from the passage that the snake _______.A.was poisonousB.was kept in a cage by its ownerC.was deserted by its ownerD.escaped to the apartment3.From the passage, we know _______.A.Teddy needed a heart machine to stay alive for two hoursB.Teddy was awake when the snake arrivedC.Teddy’s mother was at home when the snake turned upD.the snake was used to being touched4.Teddy probably believed he was attacked because _______.A.his parents weren’t at homeB.he was asleep the snakeC.was scared of himD.the snake was hungry 
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Double AngelsIt was Christmas Eve, and the stores were going to be closing pretty soon.I was trying to ____ my way through the crowds when a guy in a black coat came up to me , told me that he had lost his brown leather ____and shoved his gray business card into my hand.Please call me at the number on the card if you happen to find it," he said.I looked at him, shrugged my shoulders and ____, "Yeah, no problem.I'll do that."Suddenly, I noticed a flat, green box ____under some wrapping paper.I opened it up to find an amazing ____plate with a Nativity scene on it.There it was.I smiled____, gathered it up and headed____ the cash register.As the cashier was ringing up my ____, I reached into my pocket to get my money.____my pocket was empty!
I began to scramble around searching every pocket when I ____I had left my wallet at home.So I did the only thing I could think of at that moment: I ran outside the store and started to beg people for ___.Some looked at me like I was
others just____me.Finally, giving up, I slumped down on a cold bench feeling totally ____.I reached down to tie my shoe when I spotted a ____ wallet lying next to the front leg of the bench.I wondered if it ____ be the wallet that the man in the black coat had lost.I opened it and read the name on the driver's license inside.Yep.It was his.Then my mouth dropped in awe ____ I discovered three hundred dollars inside.I never even questioned what I should do.I found a nearby pay phone and made a/an____call to the number on the gray business card.The man was so excited that he thanked me over and over .Then he opened up the wallet and ____ me four twenty-dollar bills, thanking me again and I hurried to get my mom a present before the mall closed.I bought the glass plate and started skating home, ____that everything had worked out.I realized that I had been sort of a Christmas angel for the man who had lost his wallet, and that he had been the same for me when I'd ____ mine.Double angels! I thought.1.A.take
D.get2.A.scarf
D.glove3.A.told
C.replied
D.answered4.A.lain
C.sleeping
D.staying5.A.glass
D.china6.A.proudly
B.heavily
D.broadly7.A.back
D.down8.A.cash
B.purchase
D.cost9.A.But