if you want to bee able...

的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:(急)英语作文l want to be ___字数我在一百个左右..文中包括,why do you want to be __?how do you want to be __?what?顺便把大致的中文意思给我讲一遍啊
小小时憛罜
My dream job will be working in one of the biggest international accounting firm as an accountant.I want to be an accountant because I love mathematics and business so much.Also,being an accountant can help me to explore my knowledge of business and provide me a board range of network among the business world.I need to do a lot in order to achievemy goal.First,I have to get an undergraduate degree in accounting from college.Then Imight either to go graduate school for a more advanced degree in accounting or get preparefor the CPA exam.With the CPA lisence,I have a better opportunity to get a job in the accounting firm.Finally,with my experience in the accounting firm,I can apply accounting position in the international accounting firm and to serve as an accountant there!I want to be a headmaster when I grow up.I think that’s a good job.My school is in the forest.It’s very beautiful.I go to work by Benz at eight o’clock in the morning.The teachers in my school are kind and patient.The female teachers in my school are good looking and young.The male teachers are handsome and strong.They are all hardworking so they get good salary.The children in my school have three classes in the morning.In the afternoon,they play and pick up mushrooms or strawberries in the forest.They have no homework.They are very happy!At four o’clock in the afternoon,I go home with kinds of mushrooms and fruits in my Benz.They are for my dinner.When I was a little girl,my grandmother used to tell me stories about the moon.Even today,every time I watch the sky at night,I would imagine what is happening among the twinkling stars.I hope to be an astronaut in the future so that I can walk in space.I want to walk on the Mars and meet living creatures there.I know it's not easy to be an astronaut.So I study hard and try to learn more about space in order to be a good astronaut.I hope I can become a doctor in the future.I was born in a doctor's family.My parents are both doctors.They are always busy working for patients' health and have no time to look afterme.They saved many people's lives during their work.The doctor is called "Angles in White".Because doctor may let these experience personally the human which the indisposition suffers to get rid of the pain.May let the human change the health.At the same time,I believed that,will help others,own also to be able to obtain joyfully.Therefore,i wish to be a doctor like my parents.I hoped future I might be a doctor.我希望未来的我能够成为一名医生.我出生在一个医生世家.我的父母都是医生.他们经常忙于照顾自己的病人,没有时间来照顾我.在他们工作期间,他们挽救了许多人的生命.医生被人们称为"白衣天使".因为医生可以让那些身受病痛折磨的人摆脱痛苦.可以让人变得健康.同时,我认为,帮助了别人,自己也将会得到快乐.所以,我希望自己成为像父母一样的医生,我希望未来我可以做一个医生.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
As an English learner, you want to be able to understand
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
As an English learner, you want to be able to understand
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口you must _____dream about what you want to do and where you want to go.a.be afraid to b.be abl...you must _____dream about what you want to do and where you want to go.a.be afraid to b.be able to c.be about to d.be willing to选什么?为什么?
pizza瓶子1395
DA的意思是害怕做某事,B是有能力做某事,C是即将做某事,D是有意愿去做某事.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
B此句强调的是有这种能力,A是担心 C是将要 D是愿意
Drebewhatyouwanttobe,becauseyou梦想你想要梦想的.去你想要去的.成为你想要成为的.因为你只有一次生命和一
这个题选D。这个题的全句翻译是:你应该梦想你想做的事情,梦想你想去的地方。A选项是担心,B选项是能够做某事,C选项是即将做某事,D选项是愿意做某事。从题意来分析所以用D
D.You must be willing to dream about what you want to do and where you want to go.must在这里表示推测,一定;be willing to do sth 愿意做某事意为:你一定很愿意梦想你想做的事和你所想去的地方。
选DA,be afraid to是害怕的意思,B,be able to是能够,C,be about to是即将,正要,D,be willing to是想要、乐意、有这个意愿,
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 if you want to be 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信