英语,英语句子成分,用i you 造一个特...

请帮我造几个英语句子?能造一个是一个,不要有太多的语法错误,不要太离谱就行了,麻烦大家了.1.I had no idea that_________.2.We heard the news that________.3.John told the truth that __________.4.Betty won a prize that_百度作业帮
请帮我造几个英语句子?能造一个是一个,不要有太多的语法错误,不要太离谱就行了,麻烦大家了.1.I had no idea that_________.2.We heard the news that________.3.John told the truth that __________.4.Betty won a prize that
请帮我造几个英语句子?能造一个是一个,不要有太多的语法错误,不要太离谱就行了,麻烦大家了.1.I had no idea that_________.2.We heard the news that________.3.John told the truth that __________.4.Betty won a prize that __________.5.Yesterday I was glad to get a message
that__________.6.Charles agreed to the regulation that_________.7.The fact that_________.8.I got the imprssion that__________.
1.you were such a nice friend.2.our team had won the match.3.he had lied to everyone.4.made her parents and friends so proud of her 5.I was admitted to the university 6.everyone must wear the uniform while working.7.he failed the examination disappointed him 8.the teacher was very responsible and nice.以英语的每一个音标造一个句子,每句里含有3个此音标发音的单词.(a、e、i、o、u除外._百度作业帮
以英语的每一个音标造一个句子,每句里含有3个此音标发音的单词.(a、e、i、o、u除外.
以英语的每一个音标造一个句子,每句里含有3个此音标发音的单词.(a、e、i、o、u除外.
/i/ Tim is a student/i:/ He is a good student./e/ Let me do it./æ/ It is a map.是这个意思吗?
enenen.一句话里要有三个这种读音的单词根据汉语意思用英语完
根据汉语意思用英语完成句子,将答案写在横线上.
1.你喜欢哪一种电影?
What __________ __________ movies _________ you like?2.明天我必须去看牙医.
Tomorrow I __________ to ________百度作业帮
根据汉语意思用英语完
根据汉语意思用英语完成句子,将答案写在横线上.
1.你喜欢哪一种电影?
What __________ __________ movies _________ you like?2.明天我必须去看牙医.
Tomorrow I __________ to _______
根据汉语意思用英语完
根据汉语意思用英语完成句子,将答案写在横线上.
1.你喜欢哪一种电影?&&& What __________ __________ movies _________ you like?2.明天我必须去看牙医.&&& Tomorrow I __________ to __________ the dentist.3.我们为祖国而骄傲.&&& We __________ __________ __________ our motherland.4.让我告诉你去我家的路吧.&&& __________________________________________________
1. kind, of, do 2. have, see
3. are, proud, of 4. Let me tell /show you the way to my house.
&&& Let me tell /show you how to get to my house. (答案不唯一)急:请用英语造句子请用could you please do sth?和could I do sth各造一个句子_百度作业帮
急:请用英语造句子请用could you please do sth?和could I do sth各造一个句子
急:请用英语造句子请用could you please do sth?和could I do sth各造一个句子
1.Could you please sign here please?请在这儿签字.Could you please hold on?请等一会儿,好吗?Could you please explain why?麻烦你说明一下吗?2.Could I go home? 我可以回家吗?Could I try it?我能试试吗?
could you please give me some money?could i open the window?
could you please do me a favor?could I use the car?这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~}

我要回帖

更多关于 高三英语句子翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信