because of you mp3l tr...

58cv网址导航If l know what love is , it is because of you .My heart is with you什么意思_百度知道
If l know what love is , it is because of you .My heart is with you什么意思
提问者采纳
如果我知道爱是什么,就是因为你。我的心跟你在一起。第一句话,有点别扭,意哗稜糕谷蕹咐革栓宫兢思应该理解为:就是因为你,我才知道了爱情是什么。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
如果我明白爱情,那么它的来到都是因为你。我的心总是装着你。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁if l know what love is ,it is because of you .Thank you 是甚么意思呀?_百度作业帮
if l know what love is ,it is because of you .Thank you 是甚么意思呀?
如果我知道什么是爱,那是因为你,谢谢意思是:因为你我才懂得了爱
因为有你,我才知道什么是爱,谢谢你
如果我知道了爱是什么,那就是因为你。
若我知晓爱为何物,皆因为你。谢谢你
因为你,我懂得了爱情的真谛,谢谢你。
如果我懂得了爱,那是因为你,谢谢你。(个人理解)
您可能关注的推广Kelly Clarkson的Because Of You英.中文歌词对照_百度知道
Kelly Clarkson的Because Of You英.中文歌词对照
求一份Kelly Clarkson的Because Of You英.中文歌词对照.
提问者采纳
a laugh everyday of my life 微笑.大笑;t even whole to start with 甚至当它一开始就不是完整的 Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don t get hurt Because of you I find it hard t possibly break 我的心不可能碎 When it wasn&#39,在我的生命当中的每一天 My heart can&#39, but everyone around me 我发现很难去相信自己以及所有在我身边的人 Because of you 因为你 I am afraid 我害怕 I lose my way 我迷失方向 And it s not too long before you point it out 在你指出问题的不久前 I cannot cry 我不能哭 Because you know that s weakness in your eyes 因为你知道我的弱点 I m forced to fake 我被迫去伪装 A smile, 我不会破坏你的方式 You fell so hard 你坚强的倒下 I ve learned the hard way 我已经学会那条艰辛的道路 To never let it get that far 去不让它永远都到那里为止 Because of you 因为你 I never stray too far from the sidewalk 我从来不远离人行道 Because of you 因为你 I learned to play on the safe side so I don t get hurt 我学会在安全的地方玩耍所以就不会受伤 Because of you 因为你 I find it hard to trust not only meI will not make the same mistakes that you did 我不会犯你犯过的错误 I will not let myself 我不会让我自己 Cause my heart so much misery 导致我的心情如此苦恼 I will not break the way you did
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
漾炊OK,主人阁下(这篇我没看完,应该还不错啦,易拉罐写的)霜纳
步全吐着泡泡说爱你潜矩
I will not make the same mistakes that you did 我才不会重蹈你的覆辙 I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery 我才不会让自己的心品尝苦涩 I will not break the way you did,you fell so hard 我更不会像你一样崩溃,狠狠的坠落在地I've learned the hard way 我已经尝尽了苦涩的滋味to never let it get that far 却绝不会轻易去体会 Because of you 因为你 I never stray too far from the sidewalk 人生的轨道我从不敢偏离 Because of you 因为你 I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt 我学会封闭内心来保护自己 Because of you 因为你 I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me 我发现我不仅不相信我自己,连周围的人都开始怀疑Because of you 因为你 I am afraid 我如此恐惧 I lose my way 我迷失了轨道And it‘s not too long before you point it out 你随后便给我指出I can not cry 我不能哭Because I know that's weakness in your eyes 因为在你眼中这就是脆弱 I’m forced to fake a smile, a laugh everyday of my life 我不得不强装笑颜 在我生命中的每一天 My heart can't possibly break 我的心不可能再破碎了 When it wasn't even whole to start with 甚至从一开始它就是不完整的 Because of you 因为你 I never stray too far from the sidewalk 人生的轨道我从不敢偏离 Because of you 因为你 I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt 我学会用封闭内心来保护自己 Because of you 因为你 I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me 我发现我不仅不相信我自己,连周围的人都开始怀疑Because of you 因为你 I am afraid 我如此恐惧 I watched you die 我看着你憔悴I heard you cry every night in your sleep 我听见你呜咽着彻夜难眠 I was so young 我还这么小 You should have known better than to lean on me 你应该知道比依靠我更好的方法You never thought of anyone else 你从未想过别人You just saw your pain 你只看到你的伤痛 And now I cry in the middle of the night而我现在每晚在夜半哭泣 For the same damn thing 只因为同样该死的事情在我身上重演Because of you 因为你 I never stray too far from the sidewalk 人生的轨道我从不敢偏离 Because of you 因为你 I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt 我学会封闭内心来保护自己 Because of you 因为你 I try my hardest just to forget everything 我竭尽全力,只想把一切忘记Because of you 因为你I don t know how to let anyone else in 我不知如何敞开心扉让别人驻进Because of you 因为你I am ashamed of my life because it s empty 我为我的生命感到惭愧,因为它如此空虚 Because of you 因为你I am afraid 我如此畏惧Because of you 因为你Because of you 只因为你
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 because of you mp3 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信