求助,关于英文感谢你的回信 英文/答复

关于英语信件的回复
关于英语信件的回复 5
我在一家外贸网注册了一个帐号,第2天那外贸的顾问向我发来了一封信件,内容我都看得懂,就是不知道怎么用英语回复。我想回的大概意思就是很高兴收到你的来信,我们是销售汽车水泵,刹车片的公司,目前我们的外贸在刚起步,在很多方面尚缺经验,我们需要多一点的时间再要考虑你的网站。除了你所说的提供以上服务之外,你们还有其它更多的优惠服务吗?我还想了解在你们网上注册会员每年资费多少?

下面是他们给我的信件:
Hello *****,
My name is ****and I am a trade consultant . Hope you are doing great today.
Thank you for signing up , the worlds leading platform for online trade.
is home to 2.6 million plus registered members and welcomes another 7 million traders every month to interact and do business on its platform.
Tradekey’s huge internet marketplace offers the perfect platform to take your products to global buyers in 220 countries around the world instantly.
 If you are ready to market your products online, we recommend that you look into the following services to ensure maximum business potential and returns.
The services come as part of the Goldkey and Silverkey membership and give benefits like: 
Unlimited access to Tradekey buyer’s database
Advertisement on Tradekey homepage.
Priority ranking on all Tradekey search results
Listing of your company on 1200business journals.
A Relationship manager to search the most relevant buyers for you.
More Trustpoints for your profile which give buyers the trust to contact you freely.
Please reply to this email if you wish to learn more about various services on Tradekey.

Wishing your business success

Enjoy your Stay!
补充:要回的,主要是我们公司想做外贸,不然注册了干吗
补充:又是翻译器翻的,一看就知道,这年头谁没有翻译器,别放没用的东西,!
这是一个中东本土的B2B的网站,有免费和收费 两种。收费的有银会员和金会员。但是我们一般都是做下免费的试下效果,LZ这封信是系统自动生成的,而且如果有人跟你联系,说是国外的就可能是巴基斯坦或者美国、我收到过他们的邀请函还有付款开账号的函件,但是由于风险的问题不想投,如果你想回复的话,就下面几句话吧(其实你回复了也没有用)
Thanks for your attention to us and I would like to show you that our international business just start,have no experience into it,our company main deal in the auto water pumps,brake shoes for cars,we should spend more time on your website and want to know more about the service of paid members,could you give me some useful information for my prefer?your soonest reply i will be highly appreciated
Tradekey的会员银牌的需要3到500美金一年,金牌的需要2500一年,也有5000美金一年的,具体可以在他们网站上看到,
做外贸我做了好久好久好久了
这行没有意思

提问者 的感言:非常感谢,看还是有好心人吧!呵呵 满意答案
可以不会用的,那些都是你注册后,系统自动发到你邮箱里的
提问者 的感言:看你也比较辛苦的,也采纳你的 相关知识
其他回答 (1)
Very happy to have received a letter from you, our car sales are water pumps, brake company, is currently in the U.S. foreign trade has just started, in many respects, the experience is still lacking, we need a little more time to the website you want to consider. In addition to providing you the above mentioned services, you have other more concessions services? I would also like to know in your annual membership fees Register online number?
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号搜索:问题、网站、SEOer人名
求助!中英文网站进入首页被Response.Redirect 到中文下的首页CH/index.asp,这样会影像优化吗
我的网站是中英文的
根目录有个index.asp 文件
代码是这样的&%Response.Redirect &Ch/&%> 就是访问域名时直接跳转到中文下的网站首页 例如输入www。abc。com
会直接跳转到www。abc。com/Ch 这样会影像优化吗?要怎样做才好呢?
浏览: 866发布于:
30天内搜外会员都在讨论什么
苏州金麒麟网络公司SEO总监
(8 个回答)
(23 个回答)
(3 个回答)
(0 个回答)
(1 个回答)
(0 个回答)
(1 个回答)
(0 个回答)
(4 个回答)
(1 个回答)
(2 个回答)
始于2007年 深圳市夫唯伙伴信息咨询有限公司 版权所有 | 粤ICP备号 | 粤公网安备0号急求解释一下下面这个货物表格,是关于库存管理的,里面的英文缩写不认识,在线等回复,谢谢帮助!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
Item coad应该是Item code笔误:商品编码Name:(商品)名称Mini order:最小采购量Barcode:条形码NPP:正常进货价,NSP:正常销售价
谢谢,会采纳你的答案的!还有,可以帮我解释一下这个表格吗?我们导师让写关于ABC分类的例子,于是我写了这个,这个算例子吗?答辩时还要解释一下的。
商品编码01、名称XXXXX、最小采购量24个、条形码XXXXXXX、正常进货价8.7521,正常销售价13.50。斜线与空格我不了解,帮不上忙
提问者评价
谢谢,如果可以请帮我再解释一下。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文缩写的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文、王丽因精神压力大,在考试中总失误,他写信向你求助、你用英语回复RT120词左右,是要你的回复_百度作业帮
英语作文、王丽因精神压力大,在考试中总失误,他写信向你求助、你用英语回复RT120词左右,是要你的回复
英语作文、王丽因精神压力大,在考试中总失误,他写信向你求助、你用英语回复RT120词左右,是要你的回复
Dear Wangli
Thank you for writing to me. I am sorry that you are in trouble now. As we know, a certain degree of stress is beneficial to us, but too much stress is certainly harmful. Here are some tips for you.
First, make a reasonable schedule for yourself. Don't set a goal that is too high.
Second, keep in touch with your friends. Talk to them more, share your happiness and misery with them. This will help to make you feel better.
Third. to do more exercise is good for your health. It is also a great way to reduce stress. You can walk in the park, play table tennis and so on.
In a world. Remember I’ll be always with you. I hope that you can reduce the too much stress in your study and live a relaxed happy life. Please write to me soon.
Best wishes.求助,关于英文回信/答复_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:819,338贴子:
求助,关于英文回信/答复收藏
对方发了封EMAIL(录取信)给我,大致说了一些公司福利什么的,全是英文,那我想回复估计也回英文比较好。求助1:如果回复?,开头不用Dear XXX的话,能不能用别的词替换?Dear 有点亲切,对方是男的。求助2:如何写比较规范?我想回说:已经收到你的录取信,很高兴成为你们的一份子。大家觉得这样合适嘛?以下是我自己写的,请大家帮我修改下,变得专业点,万分感谢!!XXX XXXI have received your offer letter and I'm so glad to be a part of yours.Best regards,英文名
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 感谢你的回信 英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信