请高手帮我翻译几个句子,英语句子在线翻译器的。绝对高...

请高手帮我翻译两个高一的英语句子(汉英)!_百度知道
请高手帮我翻译两个高一的英语句子(汉英)!
我们老师让我们用英语的好句子把下面两个句子翻译出来,我的英语一向不大好,我知道知道哪个句型好,哪个不好啊?但我也要完成任务啊,求各位大哥大姐帮帮忙,解小弟燃眉之急啊!(要多写几个句子,不能只写一俯互碘就鄢脚碉协冬茅个,他好象说什么倒装啊什么...的)1.他感到很不安,以至于险些跌到.2.他没来上学的原因是他病了.
提问者采纳
1.So anxious was he that he nearly fell down./feeling anxious,he nearly fell down.2.T俯互碘就鄢脚碉协冬茅he reason why he didn't go to school is that he was ill。
提问者评价
不对的话,我可找你算帐啊
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
He was so worried t俯互碘就鄢脚碉协冬茅hat he nearly fellHe didn`t go to school because he was ill
1&He was so disturbed that he was falled2&He did not to go to school because he was sick
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
英语句子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!!求英语高手帮忙翻译以下几个句子
急!!求英语高手帮忙翻译以下几个句子
1.四川发生大地震的消息让我们震惊。
2.他虽然然不会说话,但能通过手势让别人知道他的意思(by means
of)
3.鼓起勇气,成功就属于你(keep up)
注:第一句要翻译成同位语从句,2和3 要用到括号里的短语。
急!!!!!!谢!!!!!!!!
The news that earthquake happened in Sichuan shokes us. 
Althoug he cannot speak, he could communicate by means of hand gusture.
Keep up your courage, success will be of yours.
的感言:谢 满意答案
1.The news that earthquake happened in Sichuan shokes us.
2.Although he can&t speak,he can make others understand his meaning by means of doing gesture.
3.Keep up courage,success will belong to you.
的感言:谢 相关知识
其他回答 (4)
1.四川发生大地震的消息让我们震惊。
the breaking news of Sichuan earthquake shocked us. 
2.他虽然然不会说话,但能通过手势让别人知道他的意思(by means
of)Althoug he cannot speak, he could communicate by means of hand gusture. 
3.鼓起勇气,成功就属于你(keep up)
Keep up your courage, success will be yours .
1 the sichuan earthquake, let us news.
2 although he but do not speak, but through gestures can let others know he meant (by means
)
3 courage, success will belong to you (that) the very
The news that earthquake happened in Sichuan
shocked us. 
Althoug he cannot speak, he could be understood by means of hand gusture. 
Keep up your courage, success will be of yours.

1.The news that earthquake happened in Sichuan shokes us.2.Although he can&t speak,he can make others understand his meaning by means of doing gesture.3.Keep up courage,success will belong to you.

相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家请英语高手帮我翻译一下几个句子-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 请英语高手帮我翻译一下几个句子
请英语高手帮我翻译一下几个句子
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“请英语高手帮我翻译一下几个句子”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“请英语高手帮我翻译一下几个句子”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:,你才能取得成功1,他遭受到身心的打击:It is because+强调部分+that+句子成分) 2翻译为when引导的定语从句 (以这样的句式:there was a time when。 (就是强调剧中的原因。 ②他在想是否因为她的朋友对她很关心所以她才平静下来,使得我考试不及格,他沉迷于网络游戏..翻译①让我首先讲一个故事 ②只有通过努力。 ②曾经有那么一段时间:①他不知道是否因为我没用心学习。 3以biy doing sth.)①曾经有那么一段时间.翻译成强调句,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: ② He was thinking whether it was because her friend was concerned about her that she began to calm down1 ① He didn't know whether it was because i did&#39.2 ①There was a time when he suffered physical and mental blow②There was a time when he was addicted to computer games.3①Let me start by telling a story
② Only by working t work hard that i failed in the exam解决方案2:. He was wondering if it was because of her friends't put my heart in my study that I failed the exam.2. 1. There was a time when he was lost in online games.2.2. There was a time when he suffered both phy care that know if it is because I haven&#39. Let me begin by telling a story. Only by working hard can you succeed. He doesn&#39.
1解决方案3:He didn't know whether it was because I didn't put my heart into my study that I failed in the exam. He is wondering whether it was because her friends cared about her that she calmed down . There was a time when he suffered a blow in body and mind.There was a time when he was addicted to playing online games . let me start by telling a story.You can succeed only by hard work/by working hard. / Only by hard work can you succeed,解决方案4:1He doesn't know whether because I didn't study heart that I failed in the exam He was thinking very because her friends will be very much to her care so she just calm down2There was a time, he suffered physical and mental blowThere was a time, he indulge in the network game3Let me first of all tell a storyOnly through hard working, can you succeed解决方案5:① he did not know if because I did not learn by heart, I failed in the exam.② If he wanted to because her friend was very concerned about why she had to her to calm down.通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了: 1. 我们每年排入大气的大量二氧化碳来自制造和食用食物的过程。A large amount of大量,put into排入,放入,come from来自。 2.母牛只得在农场上喂养。 3.多数母牛甚至没被...=========================================== 1,很显然right side up 与后面的upside down(混乱)是反义词,所以应该是整洁,顺畅的意思。 2,加了复数后念成 z,后面的一样,音标打不出来。 3,Sbject Number 65安全了,整个世...=========================================== 1.foreign-funded a foreign-funded financial institution 译:外商投资外商投资金融机构 2.listed Where proportion in a listed Chinese financial institution is equal to or exceeds ...===========================================),英寸的四次方和厘米的四次方用于用于二次力矩面积。 说两点: 1.括号里面的东西不是翻译,只是帮助你理解一下原文 2.文字纯属原创,希望其他人不要复制粘贴我的劳动成果===========================================翻译: 世界上有超过30亿人和大约2500中语言。其中仅有12种使用人数超过5000万。... 英语因为他们想阅读英文的报纸和杂志。 1.如果想学好一门外语应该怎么做 2.句子"难...===========================================这是固定的。 这里的by是通过(某方式、方法)的意思。 2.翻译:一块涂了化学药品的... a bottle. which是非限定性定语丛句的标志,用于修饰先行词 a bottle. 3.所有句子的开...===========================================美国人便会立刻辨别出来。这不仅是因为每一个元音、单词发音不同,而且整个句子的语... 但是,英国评论家的大喊大叫并未阻拦住美国英语的发展。刚刚获得独立的美国人多少有...===========================================翻译:如果这串金项链是哪位女士的,可否请前来认领,好么? 3.对阿,恰恰前半句是否定名... 不要管他什么独立主格,你以后做题时记住,英语中两个句子中间要么用句号分开,要么有...===========================================namely Chinese,English,Russian and French.他精通四门语言,即汉语、英语、俄语和法... 而起定语作用的句子叫作定语从句。 一.词引导的定语从句 1. 关系代词用来指代先...===========================================翻译家林语堂先生也总结了这样的学习英文的要诀:"口讲必须重叠练习.凡习一字一句必... 另一个是按汉语思维的顺序去排列英语句子:如"我对他很熟悉",英语应该是I know him ve...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助英语高手,请帮我翻译几个句子。(歌词)
这是一些内地音乐人的歌词,我觉得好听。请高手们精心翻译成英文。(婉言谢绝直接用翻译软件复制)1黑夜不会不漫长,灿烂的季节一定会回来2我在找你,可你在哪里?3这种感觉正是我想要的!4只是为了将来会有这么一天站在万人之上只有我嚣张顺我者会生逆我者必,亡5沿着大路我行进着,远近如此辽阔6好春光在这艳阳天7我在这里等你,等成了一棵冬天的树,静静守候着你经过,像春风拂过我的生命。我是一棵冬天的树,我在想你我是一棵冬天的树,我在等你8相约上路在清晨9朝前走,从没感到过这样轻松10多想有一双坚硬的翅膀,陪伴我去飞向那远方,去寻找自由的地方。在那里有我的梦想,那里有我的希望,那是我渴望的地方。11何时得到轻松和快乐?何时驱散身边的寂寞?靠近我,安慰我,理解我12我没有权力挽留这份爱。
09-09-23 & 发布
One night is not without a long and splendid season will definitely be back 2 I'm looking for you can be where are you? 3 This feeling is what I want! 4 only for the future, is there such a day Million people stood on top of I was the only arrogant Soon I who would give birth to I am choosing the reverse, death 5 I am marching forward along the road, such a vast distance 6 a good spring, in this Sunny 7 I am here waiting for you, and so has become a winter tree, quietly waiting for you after, like the spring breeze blowing over my life. I am a winter tree, I think you I am a winter tree, I have been waiting for you Meet Sheung 8 in the morning 9 move forward and never felt so relaxed More than 10 want to have a pair of rigid wings, accompanied me to fly that distance, to find a free place. Where have my dream, where my hope, that was my desire to place. 11 when to be relaxed and happy? When dispersed around loneliness? Close proximity to me, comfort me, understand me 12 I do not have the power to retain the love.
请登录后再发表评论!请英语高手帮我翻译下面的这些语句,满意可加分!
请英语高手帮我翻译下面的这些语句,满意可加分! 80
①在那一刻,我仿佛看见整个世界崩溃在我的面前。废墟中那一片片的瓦砖都刻有鲜活的记忆,现在安静地贴在大地上,即便我有多小心保持行走的安静,终究会发现,自己只是一个被记忆放逐的人。  
②当我最想说些什么的时候,往往也是我最沉默的时候。
③谁的微笑消失在谁的视线以后谁才懂得幸福?
④其实醉生梦死也只不过是和遗忘开的一个玩笑,当你认为自己已经忘记一个人的时候,你才会发现这比记得她的时候更加痛苦。  
2) It is the moment that I am in my deepest silence whenever I really want to say something.
的感言:太感谢你了,你真棒!希望下次我提问还是你回答,(*^__^*) 嘻嘻…… 满意答案
①在那一刻,我仿佛看见整个世界崩溃在我的面前。废墟中那一片片的瓦砖都刻有鲜活的记忆,现在安静地贴在大地上,即便我有多小心保持行走的安静,终究会发现,自己只是一个被记忆放逐的人。At that moment when i see the whole world collapse in front of me. There are bricks ruins which are engraved with fresh memory, now quietly lingers on the ground and even though i walk carefully, i will realise that i am one who is part of the &lost memories.  &②当我最想说些什么的时候,往往也是我最沉默的时候。When i want to say the most, is often when i am silent at the time.&③谁的微笑消失在谁的视线以后谁才懂得幸福?Whose smile disappear, whose sight and who can understand happiness?&④其实醉生梦死也只不过是和遗忘开的一个玩笑,当你认为自己已经忘记一个人的时候,你才会发现这比记得她的时候更加痛苦。  In fact dreaming is just an unforgotten joke, when you think you may have forget someone, you may realise this is more painful than how you remember her满意请采纳,谢谢
好巧啊,又碰上您这个英语高手了
谢谢你啊 ;)
不用谢,请问你是英语老师吗?
不是的。可是我英语是 godlike / monster kill 这个100%对
的感言:也感谢你的回答 相关知识
其他回答 (3)
1) At that moment, It seemed to me as if the whole world is collapsing in front of me. There are lively memories on every bricks in the ruins which are lying on the ground quietly. No matter how carefully I am trying to keep my steps quiet, I would find out that I am only an exile of my own memory after all.
朋友,为什么你重复回答这个问题两次啊?
哦,刚才采纳问题有点快,忘记加分了,对不起哈!
3) Would she understand the meaning of happiness only after his smile has disappeared beyond her sight?
我只是每答一题就提交一次,没有重复呀!
Living in dreams is actually nothing more than a joke about oblivion. When you think you have forgotten someone, you will find out that it is even more painful than when he is still in your mind.
好了,我要休息了,明天见。Bye bye!
楼主,你已经有了两个答案了,我就不再写了。
不过就你得到的两个答案,二愣的要专业多了,准确度也高。&
嗯,谢谢你的建议。
不谢,只是为你好。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子在线翻译器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信