it seemed thatcertain t...

使用次数:0
入库时间:None
When Alice started to cycle home from Jenny’s house, she wasn’t nervous.She was certainly not afraid of the dark.& 1& , it was only a 15-minute ride home.But halfway there, she began to wish that she hadn’t been so &&2& .
&&&&&& As she rounded a sharp bend, it suddenly &&3& &cold-very cold.Alice’s breath became puffs of white cloud and her legs were so cold that it became hard to ride.
&&&&&& With her heart beating fast, she struggled so hard to move &&4& &that she didn’t hear the car which suddenly appeared beside her.She stopped by the road.The big black car also &&5 . Slowly, the passenger-window began to slide down.Alice held her breath.In the soft light inside the car, something &&6& .Then, the light brightened and Alice was staring at a sweet, grey-haired old lady.“Hello, dear,” said the old lady. “I need &&7& .I’m afraid I’m lost.I need to find the nearest airport.I must be there in the next five minutes. ”
&&&&&& “Airport? You &&8& &are lost,” Alice said.“You need to go back five kilometers &&9 &you reach the T-junction.Turn left and& 10& for about another 10 kilometers to the main highway.From there, just follow the& 11& to the airport.But I’m afraid there’s no& 12& you’ll get there in five minutes!”
&&&&&& “Thank you very much, dear ”replied the old lady.“Don’t worry-I’ll &13& in time.”
&&&&&& The& 14& up and the car started off.A little way ahead, it& 15& and with headlights flashing, it drove past Alice.But then, something& 16& happened.The car began changing. First, its color& 17& from black to slivery grey. Then, the wheels began disappearing, but the car continued to move forward, &18& just above the ground.As the car& 19& into the dark sky, the big red tail-lights grew larger and larger and glowed more and more brightly.With a faint whistling &&20& , the car was gone in seconds, leaving Alice shaking her head in disbelief…
1.A.However&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B.Besides&&&&&&&&&&& C.Therefore&&&&&&& &&&&&& D.Otherwise
2.A.brave&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B.excited&&&&&&&&&&&& C.curious&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.stubborn
3.A.fell &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.seemed&&&&&&&&&&& C.proved&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D.grew
4.A.aside& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.around&& &&&&&&& C.forward&& &&&&&&&&&&&& D.backward
5.A.arrived&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.stopped&&&&&&&&&&& C.stayed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.started
6.A.gathered&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.existed&&&&&&&&&&&& C.dropped&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.moved
7.A.help&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.gas&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.rest&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D.water
8.A.necessarily&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B.normally&&&&&&&&& C.basically&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.certainly
9.A.if&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B.until&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.unless&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.as
10.A.drive&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B.walk&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.follow&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.march
11.A.address&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.signs&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.notices&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.guidance
12.A.doubt&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.room&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D.way
13.A.have it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.get it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.make it& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.finish it&&&&
14.A.door&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B.window&&&&&&&&&& C.headlight&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D.wheel
15.A.passed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.rushed&&&&&&&&&&&& C.turned&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.continued
16.A.strange&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.sensitive&&&&&&&&&& C.imaginable&&&&&&& D.horrible
17.A.developed &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.appeared&&&&&&&&& C.spread&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.landed
18.A.rolling&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.floating&&&&&&&&&&& C.drawing&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D.flashing
19.A.pointed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.returned&&&&&&&&&& C.broke&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D.rose
20.A.tune&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.voice&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.sound&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.tone
1-5 BADCB&&& && 6-10 DADBA&&& && 11-15 BDCBC&& && 16-20 ADBDC *cooc^
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载完形填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从16—30各题所给的A、B、C和D项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。When I moved into an empty dormitory for the first time two years ago, I was certain of a few things. Firstly, I realized that I didn’t
anybody at the school. Secondly, I knew that I wanted to work hard at my lessons and learn something useful. And thirdly, I wanted to have a good time with new classmates, without my parents around. The first
frightened me in the beginning. But that
quickly disappeared. It was the other two goals
ended up being my difficulties. I knew that it was hard to devote enough time to class and to social efforts. But I wanted to
in both. I knew this would be a
, but I didn’t realize how much until classes began. I got on well with the other girls who lived in my dorm.
22 , instead of finishing my homework
23 it was due, I went upstairs and had ice cream with my neighbor. I always finished it the next day between classes. I knew it wasn’t very good and the grade I
showed my lack of effort. I was
that I needed to find some sort of balance. So I created a schedule that would
my time up between going to class, doing homework, and relaxing. It seemed like a good idea, but I was only able to
it for a few days. A schedule like that was too much pressure. So I tried another 28 . Each week I made a list of everything I had to get done during that week. Then, under the list of things I had to get done, I made a list of things I could do if I had time. This is the method I have used since then. I’m glad that I’ve learned to
things and it has
prepare me for what is to come after graduation.16. A. know
B. recognize
C. realize
D. like17. A. teacher
D. realization18. A. happiness
B. excitement
D. desire19. A. which
D. who20. A. win
B. succeed
D. wish21. A. chance
C. challenge
D. time22. A. Often
C. Unluckily
D. Fortunately23. A. because
D. before24. A. demanded
C. accepted
D. received25. A. asleep
C. ashamed
D. aware26. A. fix
D. build27. A. use
D. make28. A. plan
C. pressure
D. effort29. A. do
B. control
C. balance
D. hold30. A. had
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询&&&分类:完形填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从16—30各题所给的A、B、C和D项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。When I moved into an empty dormitory for the first time two years ago, I was certain of a few things. Firstly, I realized that I didn’t
anybody at the school. Secondly, I knew that I wanted to work hard at my lessons and learn something useful. And thirdly, I wanted to have a good time with new classmates, without my parents around. The first
ended up being my difficulties. I knew that it was hard to devote enough time to class and to social efforts. But I wanted to
, but I didn’t realize how much until classes began. I got on well with the other girls who lived in my dorm.
23 it was due, I went upstairs and had ice cream with my neighbor. I always finished it the next day between classes. I knew it wasn’t very good and the grade I
my time up between going to class, doing homework, and relaxing. It seemed like a good idea, but I was only able to
it for a few days. A schedule like that was too much pressure. So I tried another 28 . Each week I made a list of everything I had to get done during that week. Then, under the list of things I had to get done, I made a list of things I could do if I had time. This is the method I have used since then. I’m glad that I’ve learned to
things and it has
B. recognize
C. realize
D. like17. A. teacher
B. excitement
D. desire19. A. which
D. who20. A. win
B. succeed
D. wish21. A. chance
C. challenge
D. time22. A. Often
C. Unluckily
D. Fortunately23. A. because
D. before24. A. demanded
C. accepted
D. received25. A. asleep
C. ashamed
D. aware26. A. fix
D. build27. A. use
D. make28. A. plan
C. pressure
D. effort29. A. do
B. control
C. balance
D. hold30. A. had
完形填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从16—30各题所给的A、B、C和D项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。When I moved into an empty dormitory for the first time two years ago, I was certain of a few things. Firstly, I realized that I didn’t
things and it has
B. recognize
C. realize
D. like17. A. teacher
B. excitement
D. desire19. A. which
D. who20. A. win
B. succeed
D. wish21. A. chance
C. challenge