请英语小达人达人进 谢谢谢谢谢谢啦

求教(1):请英语达人帮忙 翻译英语句子,谢谢您的帮助_百度知道
求教(1):请英语达人帮忙 翻译英语句子,谢谢您的帮助
我随信附上这篇故事的几张插图3,但经过仔细观察,但约翰并不在意2,但从下月起他就能安排时间在星期一上午看二十个左右的病人了5,她母亲为她买了一盒巧克力,令他们惊讶的是。而她男朋友则带给她一束红玫瑰P84
中译英1、她非常勉强地同意让一位年轻医生为她做手术4,这幅画并不好、他们已安排好让我们明天去游览长城,因为他在28届奥运会上得了两枚金牌和一枚铜牌7、我祖父母说、亨利的最近一部小说和他女儿的第一本书都于三个月前出版、如果你们对这些学习策略有什么问题,马克走来拖着我出去看花展了P60-61 中译英1,邀请他参加我们的英语晚会5,咱们把寝室彻底打扫一下吧3、我坚信、甚至在他的医生告诉他患有肺癌之后、国庆节要到了翻译P16中译英1、除了每周写作文外、众所周知,奇切斯特仍不肯放弃环球航行的宿愿8,身体十分虚弱,肺癌至少部分地是由于吸烟过多而引起的3、我正忙着做一种新的捕鼠(rast)装置时、老两口为他们的孙子感到骄傲,以致没有足够的时间学习了7,在电视机前花得时间太多,她经常发现与自己十六岁的女儿简直无法沟通2、胜利登上乔治岛(George Island)后、那墥古老的建筑物四周由一圈高墙4、我们从可靠地消息来源获悉下学期一位以英语为母语的人将要教我们英语口语6、即使他的祖母不能来参加他的生日宴会、她因为那病开过两次刀、我们认为他不能再一刻钟内走完那段距离,她也会寄来一件可爱的礼物、昨天是玛丽的二十岁生日、老人读完信后失望之极、我真希望你能拿出一个比这更好的解决办法来8、经常看英语电影不仅会提高你的听力,阅读简写的(simplified)英文小说是扩大我们词汇量的一种轻松愉快的方法3,我们英语老师还给我们布置了八本书在暑假里阅读5,不经想起了她在农村度过的那五年5,我们才发现它的确是一幅杰作P107
中译英1,开始东一页西一页地随便翻阅2,竟用颤抖的手指把它撕的粉碎6、她读这部小说时。我将更详细地进行讲解8、史密斯太太对我抱怨说、他们老是对她说她有数学天才。P39
中译英1,船长向指挥部(the headquarters)发了一份无线电报3、我认为我们在保护环境不受污染(pollution)方面做的不够4。她父亲寄给她一双靴子、玛丽觉得单靠自己的力量执行她的计划是困难的6、他讲了个故事来说明为什么在详细查看其条款之前决不要在任何合同上签字6、那个加拿大女孩善于抓只每个机会讲汉语、接受这份工作就得经常在周末上班,伴随着电视机长大的一代人,几乎站不起来了6、简从书架上哪了一本杂志,我相信我们在那儿一定会玩的很开心5,而且还会帮助你培养说的技能7、那位名演员似乎很乐意在剧中扮演一个次要演员2、格林大夫忙着研制一种治艾滋病的药物,不过这一次他将用另外一个方法来做4、我提议咱们会后马上去办公室找史密斯教授,我们立刻把他送到了那里2、教育家们认为、乍一看,发明电视的那个人曾住在他们那个地段4、天知道我们那个傻小子什么时候能中学毕业8。对这一点汤姆深信不疑8、他决心继续他的实验、幸好附近有家医院,她感到很不好意思7,请随便问我。这就是她为什么三年不到就熟练地掌握了汉语口语原因,但他却成功地做到了这一点7
提问者采纳
this picture is not good, the man who invented television live in their neighborhood4. I explain in more detail8, she would send a lovely gift, even when his doctor told him he had lung cancer, that the Canadian girl Good at Stressing only every opportunity to speak Chinese, but from next month he will be able to arrange a time on Monday morning to see twenty or so patients a5, the old couple are proud of their grandson, without thought of her five years spent in the countryside that5, she had been operated on twice that disease, they&#39, the old man was so disappointed after reading the letter. Smith complained to me that she often found with his sixteen year old daughter just can not communicate2, but John did not mind2, we have learned from reliable sources the next semester a native English speakers who are going to teach us English spoken6, take this job would often work on weekends, barely stand up6, he was determined to continue his experiments, her mother bought her a box of chocolates, because he was in the 28th Olympic Games gold medals and one bronze medal won two7, but fortunately there wve arranged for us to visit the Great Wall tomorrow. Her father sent her a pair of boots, I believe we will be there very happy to play5, so that there is not enough time to learn the7, yesterday was Mary&#39, I believe, Mrs, when she read the novel. Tom was sure8, I propose that we go to the office to find immediately after Professor Smith, even if he can not come to attend his grandmother&#39, actually with trembling fingers tore it crushed6, the captain to headquarters (the headquarters) sent a radio message3翻译P16中译英1, invited him to join our English evening5, in addition to a week of writing, educators believe that, I really hope you can come up with a better solution than this to8, ts first book is published three months ago. And her boyfriend brought her a bouquet of red rosesP84
中译英1, but he succeeded in doing this7;s two-year-old birthday, Chichester refused to give up his old dream of sailing round the world8, Jane shelves of a magazine which began East West a place casually read a2, I have enclosed a few illustrations of this story3, at least in part be due to lung cancer caused by excessive smoking3 My grandparents said, they always told her she had a mathematical genius, National Day is, we immediately sent him there2, Henry&#39, Mark came and dragged me to a flower showP60-61 中译英1, I was busy doing a new kind of rat (rast) device, she is very reluctantly agreed to let a young doctor for her surgery4, and his daughter&#39, but will also help you develop your speaking skills7, but this time he will use another method to do4, along with the TV generation growing up in front of the TV spend too much time, often watch English movies will not only improve your hearing, please feel free to ask me.P39
中译英1;s latest novel, if you have any of these learning strategies questions, we English teacher gave us the layout of the eight books in the summer reading5;s birthday party, Mary thought on its own to carry out her plan is difficult6, God knows that fool When can we graduated from high school8, Green doctor busy working on a cure for AIDS drugs, that Dong ancient buildings surrounded by a high wall4, she was very embarrassed7, the body is very weak, the victory aboard George Island (George Island), let&#39, we believe that he could no longer cover the distance within a quarter of an hour, he told a story to explain why the terms in the detailed view you should never before signing any contract6, we found that it is indeed a masterpieceP107
中译英1, it is known. That is why she is less than three years mastered spoken Chinese cause, but after careful observation, at first glance, I think we have to protect the environment from pollution (pollution) has done enough4;s give our bedroom a thorough clean3, the actor who seems to be happy to play a minor actor2, reading shorthand (simplified) English fiction is to expand our vocabulary in a relaxed and enjoyable way3
提问者评价
其他类似问题
16人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他2条回答
8. It is well known that lung cancer is at least partly causeds clean our bedroom thorough. 4. Because of the disease she had two operation.The Canadian girl is good at grasp every opportunity to speak Chinese . Let&#39. 5;s recent novel and his daughter&#39.At first glance. That famous actor seemed content to play a minor actor in the play 2, why
she can mastered spoken Chinese in less than three years. 3, we found that it is indeed a masterpiece, because he won two gold medals and one bronze medal in the 28 th Olympic Games 7, the latter has sold more than one hundred copies, but John didn&#39, Mrs. P107
中译英1, spends too much time in front of the television to have enough time to study.
6. I really hope you can come up with a bettes first book had published three months ago. Yesterday was Mary&#39, I don&#39, god knows when that dumb kid can graduate from high school.6.Doctor Green is busy working on a cure of AIDS drugs, but from next month on he can arrange time on Monday morning to see patients of around twenty five, please ask me. That's twentieth birthday . After succeeding in landing on George Island, the captain sent a Wireless telegraphy to the headquarters.If you agree with the above answers. Smith complained to me. he determined to continue his experiment, Henry&#39,
Tom was sure that she would send a cute gift to him,she always found she cannot communicate with her 16-year-old-m busy making a new rast device for catching rats when mark came and dragged me out to see a flower show. they have arranged for us to visit the Great Wall tomorrow. 7.5.Accept this job would involve working on weekends frequently.7, without thinking of the five years she spent in the countryside. 5.2. 2, I believe we will play of very happy at there 5, our English teacher ask us to read eight book in summer holiday.8, 2, but he succeed.8.we think he can&#39, her mother bought her a box of chocolate. 3. Her father sent her a pair of boots.7, 8, the old man was so disappointed that he with trembling fingers tore it shattered 6, began to read .he told a story to explain why in detail view never sign on any contract before its terms.I firmly believe that reading simplified English novels is a lighthearted way to expand our vocabulary. Fortunately. And her boyfriend brought her a bouquet of red roses P84
中译英1. P60-61 中译英1. 7.6.Jane get a magazine from on the book shelf. the educators think that the generation growing up with television.even after his doctor told him he had lung cancer.After reading the letter, to their surprise.the old couple are proud of their grandson, but
also help you cultivate your speaking skill. 4. when she read the novel, there was a hospital nearby and we send him there at once.3.she very reluctantly agreed to let a young doctor to operate on her 4.
3, If you have any questions about these Learning strategies, the picture is not good, and invite him to attend our English evening party. even if his grandmother couldn&#39, but aftert think our measures in the aspect of protecting the environment from pollution is
enough, the body is so weakthat could barely stand up, chichester
is still not reluctant give up his long-cherished wish of sailing round the world.8. P39
中译英1.National Day is round the corner. 4, We have learned from reliable sources that an english-speaking people are going to teach us spoken English next semester.2;t come to his birthday party, In addition to write an article every week .6.I&#39.My grandparents said that the man who invented television had once lived it mind.They always told her she has a mathematical genius, Watch English movies frequently will not only improve your listening, but this time he will use another method to do. I will explain in more detail.I enclosed the illustrations of this story.5.I propose that after the meeting we go to the office find professor St finish walk that distance within a quarter of an hour . 4.Mary felt it is
difficult to carry out her plan by herselfP16中译英1.I will continue to answer
不是不想翻是实在太多了 你可以自己在百度翻译中查找的
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请各位英语达人进来帮忙翻译下这句话,谢谢is the risk of exploitation too high a price for children to pay for fame 这句话什么意思呢_百度作业帮
请各位英语达人进来帮忙翻译下这句话,谢谢is the risk of exploitation too high a price for children to pay for fame 这句话什么意思呢
is the risk of exploitation too high a price for children to pay for fame 这句话什么意思呢
儿童为了追求名声而冒过度开发的风险是不是太大的代价?为了获得名声而过度开发儿童的智力 应该是这个意思be risk of ...的危险 too...to...太 ...以致于不能.pay for支付
因为有很多小孩,被人借口用可以帮助他/她们成名(fame)的骗计,而被剥削。要不是劳力上被剥削,要不是性色上被剥削(更多是被利用在色情方面)(exploitation)。所以这句话的意思是:
对于小孩子来说,是否值的冒“被人剥削和利用于色情方面”的险,来求取成名(多半是指娱乐业这方面的成名)?...
儿童为了追求名声而冒过度开发的风险是不是太大的代价?be risk of ...的危险too...to...太 ...以致于不能....pay for支付
儿童为了追求名声而冒过度开发的风险是不是太大的代价?问题补充&&
两者中一个
Either answers is rightEither。。(应该)太久没碰英语了 可能会有失误.两个**中任何一个都对。。。neither两者都不
你的第一句是双重否定表肯定 他们两我都认识第二句是 我认识他们两中的一个第三句是 他们两我谁都不认识。
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &