you mian the world of you...

Daemian Garett | LinkedIn
Longboard Capital Advisors LLC, , Image By Roxan, Inc., Roxan GouldUniversity of Denver, PhilosophyRecommendations4 people have recommended Daemian67connectionsJoin LinkedIn & access Daemian's full profileJoin LinkedIn & access Daemian's full profile. It's free!As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Daemian directly67connectionsUniversity of Denver, PhilosophyJoint Ph.D. in Philosophy and Theology2005 – 2008
BackgroundI make quality Web content that coaxes and compels Google to deliver the ideal audience to your blog or website.
For instance, I will ghost-write your blog posts, or rewrite your webpages, or craft Facebook posts. The search-engine optimisation process also requires publishing content (e.g., guest posts) on outside sites, which are germane to your brand.
The basic service I offer to you is first zeroing in on your audience (even further than you may have done), acknowledging your main ideas, finding consistent keywords and then producing readable, shareable media.
Your new SEO content is published on the Web, in different media and formats – speeds, we might say – to reach the different people in your audience. I can also follow up by moderating and enriching your social media spaces.
What is the content?
I produce rich media content, saturated with your key-ideas (keywords, too) naturally and authentically. That is mainly snappy text written for your special listeners (as well as outside sites that also serve this audience).
My Web content includes thoughtful links that are useful for your visitors. I craft custom images for your brand, info-graphics, fun flowcharts, share-able brand candy, researched text – whatever your mission requires.
(If needed, I can do overall band consulting, audience discovery and venue renovation with you.)Specialties:Critical thinking, Writing, Editing, Social Media, Graphic Design, User Interfaces, Research, Public Discourse, Instruction, Global Travel.ExperienceConsultantLongboard Capital Advisors LLCTextual Branding, Editing, Writing, Social Media DevelopmentAdjunct ProfessorCourse taught: 'Critical Approaches to Digital Media' (core curriculum for undergraduates).ConsultantImage By Roxan, Inc., Roxan GouldI designed a website to promote Roxan Gould's personal brand as an international model (). I wrote a news release about the opening of her school, Image by Roxan, and produced a Flash banner ad for the school.Consultant (Web Design)Designed and launched the first custom website for the Joint Ph.D. Program in Philosophy and Religious Studies (DU / Iliff School of Theology).Consultant (Web Design)Sleep Easily, Inc.Helped Dr Richard Shane sell his Sleep Easily™ products online, and eventually attract a US distributor.Web Design, Direct Sales / Corp Accounts, Product DevelopmentThis firm did reputation management for restaurants by leveraging online user reviews written on networking sites such as Yelp, Citysearch and AOL City Guide. We were the only licensed dealer of promotional materials for the Zagat brand and its online reviews.Consultant (Web Design)Center for Teaching International RelationsWorked on a shopping-cart portal allowing CTIR to sell its instructional products to academic programs world wide.Research AssistantEditorial & research assistant to Dr Timothy Morton (English Literature, University of Colorado), and contributor to A ROUTLEDGE LITERARY SOURCEBOOK ON MARY SHELLEY’S Frankenstein (2002).Paid Intern, CopywriterTwo Jet, Inc. (startup)Worked on the system’s Help manuals (Two Jet was a content sharing and collaboration startup founded by Bret Conrad, who previously invented the world’s first click-in freestyle snowboard binding).IllustratorArtemis PressDid illustration production for textbook THE ENERGETICS OF WESTERN HERBS (2 vols) by Peter Holmes (Artemis Press: Boulder, 1991, first edition).SkillsPhotoshopBloggingSocial NetworkingSocial MediaPublic RelationsDigital MediaCreative WritingPress ReleasesGraphic DesignEditingNew MediaWeb DesignResearchAdvertisingEducationUniversity of Denver, PhilosophyPostgraduate course work, focus: Philosophy of Technology, Metaphysics of MediaActivities and Societies:&web designer for the DU Philosophy programUniversity of Denver, Digital Media StudiesMaster's Degree, Written thesis entitled ELECTRONIC PHENOMENOLOGYActivities and Societies:&Editor of PERSPECTIVE HOUSE, DMS department's e-zine (cf http://rhizome.org/discuss/view/)Undergraduate studies abroad, , Time at UEA constituted the second half of a year studying abroad. I took courses in Modernist English literature and creative writing.Universite de SyracuseUndergraduate studies abroad, , Literature, This program was a joint offering of Syracuse University and the University of Colorado. This semester in Strasbourg constituted the first half of undergraduate studies abroad, which included a whirl-wind educational tour by bus through many European countries including France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy and Slovenia. The histories of each place were the subject of on-site lectures by John Western, the program's Director.University of Colorado at Boulder, EnglishBachelor's, studied abroad for one year: Syracuse University in Strasbourg, France, and University of East Anglia in Norwich, EnglandActivities and Societies:&student Editor for the CU HONOR'S JOURNAL, Golden Key Honor Society, Phi Beta KappaOrganizationsHonors & Awards
View Daemian's full profile to...See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Daemian directlyNot the Daemian Garett you're looking for?
View this profile in another language
People Also ViewedIndependent Health, Wellness and Fitness ProfessionalOwner, Alpine Art & Graphics/The Goddess of Geek Computer ServicesOwner, Ward Medical Billing & ConsultingContributing Editor at Design Tools MonthlyTeacher, Student, Counselor, Coach, AuthorHolistic PsychotherapistFOUNDER at BIOPHOTON OF BOULDER [Y'HEE OHR]Owner, Colorado Therapy GroupJourney Towards AwakeningParalegal at Law Offices of Randall M. Weiner, P.C.
LinkedIn member directory:you are the apple my eye you may a person in this world but for so me one you are the world 是什么_百度作业帮
you are the apple my eye you may a person in this world but for so me one you are the world 是什么
在人们眼中,你只是一个人;但对某人来说,你却是整个世界.你在哪弄的英语For the world, y对世界而言,你只是一个人For someone you may be the whole world. 对某人而言,你却是他的整个世界.藍光畫質版 BBC 世界八十寶藏 AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 TREASURES 01-10集(完) 國語/英語發音 繁體中文/簡體中文/英文語言字幕版(適用任何家用DVD播放機超清晰畫面超長超值享受)(DVD9版)(2DVD9)&&XYZ軟體補給站光碟破解大補帖資訊合輯中心&&專業知識教學&&性愛,命理.股票.講說DVD
最新目錄光碟
國小.國中.高中教學
研究所.國家考試
程式軟體光碟
專業繪圖軟體
專業知識教學
影片音樂光碟
電視電腦遊戲
專業影音素材
您現在的位置:
專業知識教學
加入書籤:
商品編號:DVP0678-2
商品名稱:藍光畫質版 BBC 世界八十寶藏 AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 TREASURES 01-10集(完)
商品分類:
語系版本:國語/英語發音 繁體中文/簡體中文/英文語言字幕版
官方網站:
運行平台:Windows 7/XP/Vista/DVD 播放機
更新日期:
光碟片數:2片DVD9光碟
銷售價格:$400元
熱門標籤: &
藍光畫質版 BBC 世界八十寶藏 AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 TREASURES 01-10集(完) 國語/英語發音 繁體中文/簡體中文/英文語言字幕版(適用任何家用DVD播放機超清晰畫面超長超值享受)(DVD9版)(2DVD9)
片名:藍光畫質版 BBC 世界八十寶藏 AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 TREASURES 01-10集(完) 國語/英語發音
繁/簡體中文/英文語言字幕(適用任何家用DVD播放機超清晰畫面超長超值享受)(DVD9版)(2DVD9)
2012.04.20 全新〞光榮 〞上市 XYZCD Studio
影片內容:
內容說明:
踏足復活島,與嚴肅的毛亞像面對面;飛往秘魯上空,研究神秘的納斯卡圖案;深入印
度泰姬陵,體驗活生生的文化遺產,安坐家中征服世界偉大文明建築。世界文化寶藏的
終極指南!
從泰姬陵到自由神像,穿越巴特龍神殿與萬里長城,歷史學家丹告魯力山克將為你逐一
征服各大建築奇跡,搜尋地球上最傑出的人工寶藏,展開一段緊湊的尋寶旅程。
一連十集,你將會見證丹在短短的五個月裡,遊歷四十四個國家,冒著生命危險,到訪
了世界最偏遠及令人望而崇敬的寶藏,並向你娓娓道出世界偉大文明的興衰。由日本的
熊本城堡到秘魯的納斯卡圖案,再由伊朗的波斯波裡斯到澳洲的悉尼歌劇院,與你一起
見證八十個不論古代或現代人類的偉大文明及工藝瑰寶。