printf(&sum=1+1/2!+1/3!+……+1/10!=%f&,sum);}2、BIG3、y=14、7
a=5,b=45、7
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求高中宾语从句和表语从句练习题十万火急_百度作业帮
急求高中宾语从句和表语从句练习题十万火急
急求高中宾语从句和表语从句练习题十万火急
表语从句1.The question is ________ we will have our sports meet next week.A.that B.if C.when D.whether2.The reason why he failed is ________he was too careless.A.because B.that C.for D.because of3.Go and get your coat.It’ s ________you left itA.where B.there C.there where D.where there4.The problem is _________to take the place of TedA.who can we get B.what we can getC.who we can get D.that we can get5.What I want to know is ______ he likes the gift given by us.A.that B.if C.whether D.不填6.The reason is_________I missed the bus.A.that B.when C.why D.what7.That is __ ___ we were late last time.A.that B.when C.why D.what8.She looked _________ she were ten years younger.A.that B.like C.as D.as though9.—I fell sick!--I think it is _______ you are doing too much.A.why B.when C.what D.because 10.The reason why he hasn’t come is ___________.A.because his mother is ill B.because of his mother’s being illC.that his mother is ill D.for his mother is ill11.—He was born here.-- That is _______ he likes the place so much.A.that B.what C.why D.how12.That is ______ Lu Xun once lived.A.what B.where C.that D.whythat/what的区别1._______your father wants to know is________ getting on with your studies.A.W how are you B.That;how you are C.How;that you are D.What;how you are2.The trouble is__________we are short of tools.A.what B.that C.how D.why that3.America was __________was first called “India” by Columbus.A.what B.where C.the place D.there where4.China is becoming stronger and stronger.It is no longer_________ .A.what it used to be B.what it was used to being C.what it used to being D.what it was used to be 5.________he really means is ________he disagrees with us.A.What … that B.That … whatC.What … what D.That … what6.The energy is ________ makes the cells able to do their work.A.that B.which C.what D.such高考练习1 —I drove to Zhuhai for the air show last week .—Is that_____ you had a few days off?(NMET1999)A.why B .what C.when D.where 2 .I had neither a raincoat nor an umbrella ____I got wet through.(1998 上海)A.It’s the reason B.That’s why C.There’s why D.It’s how3.See the flags on top of the building?That was ______ we did this morning.(06 全国)A.when B.which C.where D.what4.--- Are you still thinking about yesterday’s game?(2003北京春)---Oh,that’s _____.A.what makes me feel excited B.whatever I feel excited aboutC.how I feel about it D.when I feel excited5.What surprised me was not what he said but ______ he said it.(2004湖北)A.the way B.in the way that C.in the way D.the way which答案 DBACCACDDCCBthat/what的区别 DBAAAC高考练习ABDAAphotoline 17.11 的注册号,急急急,十万火急。各位的大侠,帮帮忙,小弟急求。帮帮忙呀。_百度知道
photoline 17.11 的注册号,急急急,十万火急。各位的大侠,帮帮忙,小弟急求。帮帮忙呀。
一定是photoline 17.11的注册号,最好快点。急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急。我给分的。急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
提问者采纳
注册码:8213234
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
十万火急的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁下列不属于生态工程的是(  )A.沼气工程B.桑基鱼塘C.长江两岸加固河堤D.退耕还林还_百度知道
下列不属于生态工程的是(  )A.沼气工程B.桑基鱼塘C.长江两岸加固河堤D.退耕还林还
下列不属于生态工程的是(  )A.沼气工程B.桑基鱼塘C.长江两岸加固河堤D.退耕还林还草
提问者采纳
A、沼气工程是利用生态工程原理,实行生态系统的可持续发展,属于生态工程,A错误;B、桑基鱼塘是利用生态工程原理,实行生态系统的可持续发展,属于生态工程,B错误;C、长江两岸加固河堤与生态工程无关,C正确;D、退根还林还草是利用生态工程原理,实行生态系统的可持续发展,属于生态工程,D错误.故选:C.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
沼气工程的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 100立方沼气池 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信