担忧,担心用担心英语怎么说说

当前位置: &
花骨朵的英文
英文翻译(花蕾) (flower) bud
例句与用法1.The dogwood bud , pale green , is inlaid with russet markings山茱?的花骨朵儿嫩绿嫩绿的,镶着赤褐色的花边。 2.Some days later , little rabbit lent the telescope to little monkey . little monkey held the telescope , ” ah , there are a lot of flower buds on branches of the trees又过些天,小兔把望远镜借给了小猴。小猴用望远镜看树林:啊,树上长满了花骨朵。 3.I even always hear a very proud self - narration , now the little children speak better than me , they start to speak english at kindergarten . every time i hear this , i will feel gratified at first , then anxious . i am afraid that these buds will not feel so easy as they enter into the elementary school . the chains of examination will lock their expectation to their lives我甚至常常听到这样一个很得意的自述:现在,小朋友比我学得好,在幼儿园都开始学说英语.每每听到此,先是欣慰.后是担忧.我担心这些花骨朵进入小学后就不再如此轻松.考试的枷锁,锁去了他们对生活的期盼
相邻词汇热门词汇[捐精]用英语怎么说
13:43:00  来源:国际在线  编辑:陆熙尧   
  《大学男生热衷捐精》出街后,引发大量讨论。有人“垂涎”3000元营养金,有人担心发生现实版《雷雨》存在伦理风险。
  权威专家明确表示,这点“小钱”对捐精者的付出而言根本不算报酬,我国在伦理方面的措施也很全面。
  问:有些拒绝捐精者最主要的担忧在于以后自己的孩子会和自己的孩子结婚。或者以后某一天孩子上门来找亲生父亲了怎么办?
  答:一个供精者的精液最多只能提供给5名妇女受孕。我觉得即使5次都受孕成功,在13亿多人口的大国,这5个孩子相遇并相爱的几率微乎其微。
  以后是否有孩子上门找爸爸的情况?目前我们国家采取的是“互瞒”的方式,小孩子本身不知道自己是捐精出生的,就连医生也不知道是哪位捐精者。
  美国的一项研究表明,在一个80万人左右的社区,一个供精者生出25个孩子,其后代结婚的几率已经几乎可以忽略。
  记者采访发现,对于捐精,老一辈有所抵触,年轻人较为接受。广东省人类精子库负责人唐立新主任昨日表示,市民不用担心《雷雨》情节,中国是控制最严格国家之一。
  下面我们看看维基百科如何解释"捐精"
  Sperm donation (捐精)
  Sperm donation is the name of the provision (or 'donation') by a man, known as a sperm donor, of his semen with the intention that it be used to achieve a pregnancy and produce a baby in a woman who is not the man's sexual partner.
  Sperm donated in this way is known as donor sperm.
  Sperm donation most commonly involves the use of artificial insemination ( artificial insemination or AI or donor insemination or DI) rather than sexual intercourse (or 'natural insemination' (NI)), and less commonly IVF or another ART method may be employed using donor sperm. Sperm donation is a means of third party reproduction.
  A sperm donor may donate his sperm directly to recipient women, at a clinic known as a sperm bank or through a third party which brokers arrangements between sperm donors and recipient women, known as a 'sperm agency'.
词汇点滴v&& 11:03:03v&& 10:57:40v&& 10:54:24v&& 10:43:14v&& 10:39:28v&& 10:06:41
•& •& •&•&•&
轻松英语课堂
•&•&•&•&•&
•&•&•&•&•&•&•&
电影放映厅
•&•&•&•&
&|&&|&&|&&&&&&|&点播& &&|&
& &&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&请问be concerned about 是担心的意思,如 i am concerned about his health. 关心用英语如何说?_百度知道
请问be concerned about 是担心的意思,如 i am concerned about his health. 关心用英语如何说?
: 我很关心他? 用英语如何说
提问者采纳
个就是“关心.,更上一层楼..【希望帮助到你.,可以追问~~~祝你学习进步, 挂念”的意思 I am concerned about him,若有疑问. be worried about
提问者评价
按照你说的,真的成功了,好开心,谢谢你!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
t you care about this country&#39?All she cares about is her social life. 她关心的只是她的社交活动? 难道你不关心国家前途吗。 I care about his health. 我即使死了他也毫不关心? I don&#39. 我才不管他的事呢;t care (about) what happens to him?我很关心他;s future. 我认为她并不关心她孩子的事;t yot think she cares (about) what happens to her children。Don&#39。I don&#39。I might as well be dead for all he carescare
关心 留意 担忧 惦念 照料Don&#39.Do I care quite about him? 你难道谁也不关心吗
Take care of 或者直接 care for.I care for his health.= I am quite concerned about him/his health. 还有一种高级用法:I have/pay/show great regard for his health.希望对你有所帮助。
I am concerned about him.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁anxiety-ridden的中文意思
沪江词库精选anxiety-ridden是什么意思、英语单词推荐、英语短语、英音发音音标、美音发音音标。
anxiety-ridden的发音: 英音 [ ae?'zai?ti'rid?n ] ; 美音 [ ae?'zai?ti'rid?n ] anxiety-ridden英语翻译成中文:副词 忧心忡忡的
英语单词推荐
2014anxiety-ridden是什么意思由沪江网提供。worry about...怎么翻译及发音
沪江词库精选worry about...是什么意思、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
worry about...的中文翻译: 为…担心,为…着急
You ought to let bygones be bygones and not worry about it anymore.
"你应该让过去的事就让它过去,不要再忧虑了。"
The school superintendent is worried about the lack of qualified teacher.
教育厅长对缺少合格的教师感到忧虑。
The officer was quite worried about the deficiency in the supply of water.
这位军官很担心水供应不足。
Let's forget about those worries.
咱们忘掉那些烦恼的事吧。
Do not worry about that. I am sure they 'll understand.
你不必担心这一点。我相信他们会理解的。
Stop worrying about the money you lent him. You'll get it back.
不要担心借给他的钱,你会收回的。
Date rape is the last thing that a young girl should have to worry about.
约会强奸是年轻女子最不用害怕的事。
If we go on a package tour, we don't have to worry about accommodation, meals during the day, etc.
如果我们进行一揽子旅游,我们就不必为膳宿这类事操心了。
Mike, after they frisk you in the car and find you’re clean, they won’t be too worried about you.
迈克,你上车后,他们搜了你的身,证实你没有带枪,他们就会对你放松警惕。
You're only young once(saying)(because they will have plenty to worry about when they get older)
(谚)应准予年轻人及时行乐(因为年纪大时要有很多操心事).
英语短语推荐
2014worry about...是什么意思由沪江网提供。}

我要回帖

更多关于 担心英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信