急求一份英语四级单词表要带音标的电子书谢了,不要有乱码之类的。
英语四级单词表4500简明版,为了方便软件处理采用excel文件格式(要正确显示音标,需要下载安装音标字体,并把音标设置为该字体),下载网址:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
我想英语不是一朝一夕就能学好的
要靠自己平时的多说多练来积累的。找英语学习中心也是可以啦
我都是工作.好.下班九点后才回家上线ABC天丅口语上课
现在觉得要学好就是要多开口说!到装有WPS 000XP的机器上拷贝一个名为“Ksphonet.ttf”的文件,该文件在系统的fonts文件夹中,文件大小为.K。将它复制到你的系统fonts文件夹下。然后用鼠标左键单击“开始→设置→控制面板”后,双击“字体”,点击文件“菜单”下的“安装新字体”,找到Ksphonet.ttf文件,点击“确定”即可安装这个新字体。现在,运行Word,单击菜单“插入→符号”,选择“Kingsoft Phonetic Plain”字体(图),在需要输入汉语拼音和国际音标时点击“插入”即可。
学姐目前是s.在上面说到的ABC夭下英语补习
真实美加本土外教面对面讲课!
英语四级的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁100-150个英语生词带音标例句。_百度知道
100-150个英语生词带音标例句。
速度快额外加50
提问者采纳
anyway [ˈenɪweɪ]y ad. 不管怎样 It's too expensive and anyway the colour doesn't suit you.这个太贵,而且颜色也不适合你。I don't care what you say, I'm going to do it anyway.我不管你说什么,不管怎样我将去完成它.anywhere [ˈenɪweə(r)] ad. 任何地方 I can't see it anywhere.我哪儿也见不到它。Our dog will nose out a rabbit anywhere it hides.无论兔子藏在哪里,我们的狗都会嗅出来。apart[əˈpɑːt] ad, / a.相隔,相距,除外The two houses stood 500 metres apart.两座房子相距500米。I've finished apart from the last question.除了最后一道题,我全做完了。apartment [əˈpɑːtmənt] n. (美)楼中单元房,一套房间;房间 apologize[əˈpɔlədʒaɪz] vi. 道歉,谢罪 It was galling to have to apologize to a man she hated.令人恼火的是得向她憎恶的男人道歉。Why should I apologize?我为什么要道歉?We apologize for the delay and regret 我们对此次延误以及因此有可能造成的所有不便表示道歉。apology [əˈpɔlədʒɪ] n. 道歉;歉意 You should make an apology to her for your carelessness.你应该为你的粗心大意向她赔礼道歉。apparent [əˈpærənt] a. 显而易见It was apparent from her face that she was really upset.从面容上一眼就可以看出她确实心绪烦乱。appeal [əˈpiːl] v. 上诉,申诉,吸引力to lodge an appeal
提出上诉What is the reason for the game's enduring appeal?这种游戏为什么具有经久不衰的吸引力呢?appear [əˈpɪə(r)] vi. 出现She didn't appear at all surprised at the news.她听到这消息时一点也没有显得吃惊。appearance [əˈpɪərəns] n. 出现,露面;容貌 He's very insecure about his appearance.他对自己的长相没有信心。Her sudden appearance did not seem to perturb him in the least.她的突然出现似乎一点也没有令他不安。appendix [əˈpendɪks]n. 附录,阑尾复数: appendices appendixesI have recently had my appendix removed.我最近切除了阑尾。This prospect was the subject of an appendix to the development plan.这是发展计划附件的主题规划。appetite [ˈæpɪtaɪt] n. 食欲,胃口He suffered from headaches and loss of appetite .他患有头痛和食欲不振。applaud[əˈplɔːd] v./n.鼓掌,赞许,赞赏He started to applaud and the others joined in.他开始鼓掌,其他人也跟着鼓起掌来。applicant [ˈæplɪkənt] n. 申请人This applicant is by far the better than that one. 这个申请者远比那一个好。application [æplɪˈkeɪʃ(ə)n] n. 申请 The application forms have now been simplified. 申请表格现已简化了。apply [əˈplaɪ]v. 申请 You can apply for citizenship after five years' residency. 居住五年后可申请公民资格。appoint [əˈpɔɪnt] v. 任命,委任,安排,确定(时间,地点)Appoint the time and place for the meeting. 决定开会的时间和地点吧。appointment [əˈpɔɪntmənt] n. 约会 She made an appointment for her son to see the doctor. 她为儿子约定了看医生的时间。appreciate[əˈpriːʃɪeɪt] v. 欣赏;感激 I appreciate your help very much. 我非常感谢你的帮助.You're too superficial to appreciate great literature like this. 你太肤浅,无法欣赏这类文学巨著. approach [əˈprəʊtʃ] n. / v. 靠近,接近,建议,要求He didn't approach the front door at once... 他没有马上走向前门。•
He approached me to create and design the restaurant... 他请我建造并设计该饭店。appropriate [əˈprəʊprɪət] a. 合适的,恰当的Her bright clothes were not appropriate for a funeral. 她那身鲜艳的衣服不适合参加葬礼。approve[əˈpruːv] v.赞成,同意,批准I told my mother I wanted to leave school but she didn't approve. 我告诉母亲我不想继续上学,但是母亲不同意。Their parents had a puritanical streak and didn't approve of dancing. 他们的父母管教颇严格,不赞成跳舞。approximately [əprɔksɪˈmətlɪ] ad.近似,大约The journey took approximately seven hours.
旅程大约花了七个小时。Our English teacher is approximately in her forties.
我们英语老师有40岁模样。apron [ˈeɪprən] n. (机场的)停机坪architect [ˈɑːkɪtekt] n. 建筑师,设计师architecture [ˈɑːkɪtektʃə(r)] n.建筑学,建筑设计,风格April [ˈeɪpr(ə)l] n. 4月 Arctic [ˈɑːktɪk] a. 北极的 the Arctic [ˈɑːktɪk] 北极 the Arctic Ocean [ˈɑːktɪk ˈəʊʃ(ə)n] 北冰洋 area [ˈeərɪə] n. 面积;地域,地方,区域;范围,领域 argue [ˈɑːɡjuː]vi. 争辩, 争论 Do what you are told and don't argue with me. 照我说的去做,不要争辩。•
The children go to bed at 10.30. No one dares argue. 孩子们10点半上床睡觉。没有人敢说不。argument [ˈɑːɡjʊmənt] n. 争论,辩论 We had an argument with the waiter about the bill. 我们和服务员就账单发生了争吵。arise (arose, arisen) [əˈraɪz] vi. 起来,升起;出现 Accidents often arise from carelessness. 事故常起因于粗心。No mistakes could arise. 不会出差错。arithmetic [əˈrɪθmətɪk] n. 算术 arm [ɑːm] n. 臂,支架 v. 以…装备,武装起来n. (美)武器,武力 The nation must arm its soldiers for battle. 国家必须装备士兵,以防打仗. The Soldier arm'd with Sword & Gun. 士兵装备枪和剑.armchair [ɑːmˈtʃeə(r)] n. 扶手椅 army [ˈɑːmɪ] n. 军队 around [əˈraʊnd] ad. 在周围;在附近prep. 在……周围;大约 He arrived around five o'clock. 他大约是五点钟到的。She likes to walk around in bare feet . 她喜欢光着脚走来走去。arrange [əˈreɪndʒ] v. 安排,布置He began to arrange the flowers in the vase. 他开始把花瓶内的花摆好。arrangement [əˈreɪndʒmənt]n. 安排,布置 arrest [əˈrest] v. 逮捕,拘留Police arrested five young men in connection with one of the attacks..警方逮捕了与其中一次袭击有关的5名青年男子。arrival [əˈraɪv(ə)l] n. 到来,到达 Shortly after my arrival at the school, I was befriended by an older girl. 我到学校后不久便得到了一位年龄较大的女孩友善对待。arrive [əˈraɪv] vi. 到达;达到 He should arrive within the next half-hour. 他应该会在半小时内到达。arrive at+较小的地点名词,如school,park,zoo.arrive in+较大的地点名词,如Beijing ,ShangHai 如:He will arrive at school soon. She has arrived in NanJing.arrow [ˈærəʊ] n. 箭;箭头 art [ɑːt] n. 艺术,美术;技艺 article [ˈɑːtɪk(ə)l] n.文章;东西,物品;冠词artificial [ɑːtɪˈfɪʃ(ə)l]a. 人工的,人造的artist [ˈɑːtɪst] n.艺术家as [əz, æz] ad.& conj.像……一样;如同;因为 prep. 作为,当做ash [æʃ] n. 灰; 灰末 ashamed [əˈʃeɪmd] a. 惭愧; 害臊She was deeply ashamed of her behaviour at the party. 她对自己在聚会上的行为深感羞愧。Of course he would be ashamed to borrow often. 当然,常常向人借钱他自己也会惭愧的。aspect [ˈæspekt] n. 方面,外观,外表I want to touch briefly on another aspect of the problem. 我想简单地谈一下这个问题的另一方面。assess[əˈses] v.评价,评定(性质,质量)It's difficult to assess the effects of these changes. 这些变化带来的效果难以评估。assessment
[əˈsɛsmənt] n.评估;评价;(应偿付金额的)估定;(为征税对财产所作的)估价 assist [əˈsɪst]v. 帮助,协助We'll do all we can to assist you. 我们要尽量帮助你。assistance [əˈsɪst(ə)ns] n. 帮助,援助,支持He will get the great possible assistance. 他将获得尽可能大的帮助。assistant [əˈsɪst(ə)nt] n. 助手,助理 An assistant one day a week would ease my workload. 每周有一天配一个助手就会减轻我的工作负担。associate [əˈsəʊʃɪeɪt] v. 联想,联系I always associate the smell of baking with my childhood. 一闻到烘烤食物的味道我就想起了童年。Mother warned the boys not to associate with bad companions. 母亲告诫孩子们别和坏人交往。association [əsəʊsɪˈeɪʃ(ə)n] n. 协会,社团,联系assume [əˈsjuːm; (US) əˈsuːm] v. 假定,假设You cannot assume that a speaker of English is ipso facto qualified to teach English. 你不能假定会说英语的人就有资格教英语。assumption [əˈsʌmpʃ(ə)n] n. 假定,假设astonish [əˈstɔnɪʃ] vt. 使惊讶 A matter of repeated occurrence like this will not astonish people.
attach [əˈtætʃ] v. 把…固定,重视Attach the coupon to the front of your letter. 把优惠券附在信的正面。The old man didn't seem to attach any importance to the question. 这老人似乎一点也不重视这个问题。attack [əˈtæk] vt. / n. 攻击,袭击 The virus seems to have attacked his throat... 病毒看来已经侵蚀到他喉部了。attain[əˈteɪn] v.(经过努力)获得,得到Still greater efforts are needed before we can attain our goal. 我们必须百尺竿头,更进一步,才能达到目的。For us, it's something that we may aspire to but can never attain. 对我们来说,那是可望而不可即的。attempt [əˈtempt] vt. 试图,尝试 He attempted the exam but failed.他试图通过考试, 但失败了。attend [əˈtend] v. 看护,照料,服侍;出席,参加 No one was prepared to forgo their lunch hour to attend the meeting. 谁都不愿意放弃午餐时间出席会议。The staff will helpfully attend to your needs..工作人员会帮忙满足您的需求。attention [əˈtenʃ(ə)n] n. 注意,关心 You should always pay attention to personal grooming. 你应随时注意个人仪容。attentively [ə'tentivli] ad. 注意地 She listened attentively and set down every word he said. 她专心听着,把他说的话一字不漏地记下来。attitude [ˈætɪtjuːd; (US) ˈætɪtud] n. 态度,看法
His attitude made me angry. 他的态度让我很生气attract [əˈtrækt] v. 吸引,引起 If you want to attract more customers, try advertising in the local paper. 如果你要吸引更多顾客,就试试在当地报纸登广告。attraction [əˈtrækʃ(ə)n] n. 吸引,爱慕She felt an immediate attraction for him. 她对他顿生爱慕。attractive [əˈtræktɪv] a. 迷人的,有吸引力的 The external features of the building are very attractive. 这座建筑物的外观是很吸引人的。audience [ˈɔːdɪəns] n. 观众,听众 authentic [ɜːˈθentɪk] a. 真正的,真品的I don't know if the painting is authentic. 我不知道这幅画是不是真迹。This is an authentic news report.We can depend on it. 这是篇可靠的新闻报道,我们相信它。author [ˈɔːθə(r)] n. 作者,作家 authority [ɔːˈθɔrɪtɪ] n.权力,权威,威信,官方He exerted all his authority to make them accept the plan. 他利用他的所有权力让他们接受这个计划。available [ˈɔːtəm] a. 可获得的,有空的This dictionary is available in electronic form. 本词典有电子版。We are doing our best with the limited resources available. 我们利用可获得的有限资源,尽最大的努力。Mr Leach is on holiday and was not available for comment. 利奇先生休假了,不方便作出评论。avenue [ˈævənjuːˈævənuː] n. 大道 average [ˈævərɪdʒ] a.平均;普通的 n.平均数 a rise in average earnings平均收入的增加Most people walk at an average rate of 5 kilometres an hour.大多数人步行的平均速度为每小时5公里。avoid [əˈvɔɪd] v. 避免,躲开,逃避 The two sides called a truce to avoid further bloodshed.双方宣布休战,以免更多的流血。She wanted to avoid another confrontation with her father.她想避免和父亲再次发生冲突。awake (awoke, awoken) [əˈweɪk] v. 唤醒 a. 醒着的 Suddenly he found himself awake and fully alert.突然他发觉自己醒了过来,而且高度警觉。I was in that half-and-half land where you are not completely asleep nor completely awake.我当时半睡半醒。award [wɔːd] n. 奖品,奖励 The award was a fitting tribute to her years of devoted work.这个奖项是对她多年全心全意工作的恰如其分的褒奖。aware [əˈweə(r)] a.知道,意识到,发觉I am acutely aware of the difficulties we face.我十分清楚我们面临的困难。I don't think people are really aware of just how much it costs.我认为人们并不真正明白这要花多少钱。away [əˈweɪ] ad. 离开;远离The beach is a mile away.海滩在一英里外。We spent three blissful weeks away from work.我们无忧无虑地度了三个星期的假。awesome[ˈɔːsəm] a.令人惊叹,很困难的That new white convertible is totally awesome.那辆新的白色折篷汽车简直棒极了They had an awesome task ahead.他们就要有十分艰巨的任务。awful [ˈɔːfʊl] a. 很坏的,极讨厌的That's an awful colour.那颜色难看得很。
提问者评价
看到的晚了,sorry
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
音标的相关知识
其他2条回答
百度上搜吧,金山词霸上找吧,各种翻译上找吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁 上传我的文档