Quicklinks
by yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
photo galleryquotes
Filmographies
Biographical
Did You Know?
IMDb Polls
Quotes for (Character)
The content of this page was created by users. It has not been screened or verified by IMDb staff.
My life is a perfect graveyard of buried hopes. That's a sentence I read once and I say it over to comfort myself in these times that try the soul.
This is the most tragical thing that has ever happened to me.
Tell me, what you know about yourself. :
Well, it really isn't worth telling, Mrs. Cadbury but if you let me tell you what I imagine about myself you'd find it a lot more interesting.
Can't you even imagine you're in the depths of despair? :
No I cannot. To despair is to turn your back on God.
Mrs. Hammond told me that God made my hair red on purpose and I've never cared for Him since.
Don't you ever imagine things differently from what they are? :
Oh Marilla, how much you miss.
Anne! Anne! :
Coming Mrs. Hammond!
[Anne has just fallen from a roof] :
Just say one word and tell me if you're killed! :
No but I think I've been rendered unconscious.
I don't think Mrs. Barry is a well bred woman. I don't believe God himself would entirely meet with her approval. :
Anne, you musn't say things like that especially in front of the minister's wife. But, if you left God out of it, you'd have it just about right.
[Anne, after she's forbidden to see Diana] :
Farewell, my beloved friend. Henceforth, we must be strangers living side by side but my heart will be ever faithful to thee.
Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it.
I know I chatter on far too much but if you only knew how many things I want to say and don't. Give me some credit.
Ruby Gillis says when she grows up, she wants to have a line of beaus on a string and make them crazy for her. I'd rather have one, in his rightful mind.
[Diana Barry then quickly, un-expectedly and immediately opened the Cuthbert's door, to ask for help with her little sister Minnie May Barry's near life-loss, with croup or phlegme, that was thickly in her throat]
[Anne, commenting on city life] :
I think I would probably come to the conclusion that I'd like it for a while but in the end, I'd still prefer the sound of the wind in the firs across the brook more than the tinkling of crystal.
[after Matthew's funeral, Marilla awakens and hears Anne crying in her bedroom] :
Tears don't hurt, like the ache does. :
He was such a good brother.
I wish I were rich, and I could spend the whole summer at a hotel, eating ice cream and chicken salad. :
You know something, Diana? We are rich. We have sixteen years to our credit, and we both have wonderful imaginations. We should be as happy as queens.
[gestures to the setting sun] :
Look at that. You couldn't enjoy its loveliness more if you had ropes of diamonds. :
I don't know about that.
And I promise I'll never do it again. That's the one good thing about me. I never do the same wrong thing twice.
[Gilbert Blythe, rowing a boat, found Anne clinging to the post under a bridge] :
Anne Shirley. What in heck are you doing here? :
[trying to sound dignified] Fishing, for lake trout.
Wilt thou give me a lock of thy jet black tresses? :
But I don't have any black dresses. :
Your hair. :
All right.
Well, I figured you can give me a hand with my work, and we'll call it a fair exchange. :
Aren't you worried? I'm liable to break another slate over your head. :
I'm more worried I might break one over yours, carrots.
[softly] :
I'll walk you home.
[after Gilbert Blythe's remark, to Anne Shirley, the movie then concluded, showing closing credits]
Please, Matthew. You need help. We've got to get a doctor. :
I've worked hard all my life. I'd rather just drop in the harness. I I never noticed. :
If I'd been the boy you sent for, I could have spared you in so many ways. :
I never wanted a boy. I only wanted you from the first day. Don't ever change. I love my little girl. I'm so proud of my little girl.
Oh, Marilla, you look so elegant! :
You don't make important visits in kitchen clothes.
Would you please call me Cordelia?
Plain, old, unromantic Anne Shirley.
How would you like to have nasty things said about you? How would you like to hear that you're fat, ugly, and a sour old gossip!
[Reading "The Lady of Shalott" by Alfred Lord Tennyson] Willows whiten, aspens quiver, Little breezes dusk and shiver Thro' the wave that runs forever By the island in the river Flowing down to Camelot. Four grey walls, and four grey towers, Overlook a space of flowers, And the silent isle imbowers The Lady of Shalott.
Oh, you blessed girl. I know I ought to stick to it and make you go to college, but I've learned better than to stand in your way. Gilbert Blythe will be teaching, too. Won't he? :
What a nice looking young boy he is. He looks a lot like his father did at that age. We used to be real good friends, he and I. People called him my beau. :
And what happened? :
We quarreled and I wouldn't forgive him when he asked me to. I wanted to after a while, but I was stubborn and I wanted to punish him first. He never came back. I, uh, always felt rather sorry. I, uh, sort of wished that I'd forgiven him when I had a chance.
Gilbert Blythe would stand on his head if I asked him to.
The fact that you rescued me, unnecessarily, hardly wipes out past wrongs.
Anne Shirley. Anne with an "e."
I've never belonged to anyone!
[after saying her prayers] Did I do alright? :
Yes, if you were addressing a business letter to the catalogue store.
[after staying up all night rescuing Minnie May Barry, with Ipicac, that cleared Minnie May's throat, Anne is trying to stay awake on the ride home] Can't go to school now. I can
hardly keep my eyes open. Hate to stay at home and let Gil, get ahead.
[Anne has come into the barn to thank Matthew for her dress] Puffed sleeves. :
The puffiest!
[Anne is going to apologize to Aunt Jo] Anne, don't. She'll eat you alive! :
Don't worry. I've had lots of practice making apologies.
Gilbert told Charlie Sloan that you were the smartest girl in school, right in front of Josie. :
He told Charlie being smart was better than being good looking
Laura Spencer is giving a comic recitation, but I prefer to make people cry.
Marilla has given me strict instructions not to talk a head off. I do have a habit of chattering on so. Why, if I could imagine myself as a bird, a magpie would probably be the closest thing I could resemble. Oh, Diana, I've always dreamed of being in a three-legged race at a picnic. Would you do me the honor of being my patner? :
But there aren't any other girls in it. :
You're a sturdy looking girl, and I'm fast. I know we'd stand a good chance. :
I guess so. :
Come on! :
Hey, Diana, who's your friend? :
Anne Shirely.
I think we're heroic winners, Diana. Don't you? :
I think it's a shame that Gilbert had to lose on a count of Moody. Don't you think Gilbert's handsome? :
He is handsome. But I think your Gilbert is awfully bold to wink at a strange girl. :
I wish he'd wink at me. He's sixteen, but he's in our class. His father's been ill and he's been away for two years. :
Good. I mean, I don't want to be the only one who's behind in school. :
That's Mr. Phillips, our school teacher. He's dead-gone on Prissy Andrews, and Prissy thinks she's queen bee just because she's studying her entrance to Queens. He moons over her something terrible. That's Josie Pye, and she moons over Gilbert. Oh, Josie just want attention. I hope she nearly drowns. :
I wish it had been me. It would be such a romantic experience nearly to drown. :
I heard before that you're kind of a strange girl, Anne Shirley, but I have a feeling we're going to get along really well.
Anne, wait! I'm sorry for teasing you about your hair. Don't be mad at me for keeps. :
Oh, Anne, how could you? Gilbert always makes fun of the girls. He calls me crow head all the time, but I've never heard him apologize before. :
There's a world of difference between being called crow-head and being called carrots. I shall never forgive Gilbert Blythe. The iron has entered my soul, Diana. M my red hair is a curse.
Anne Shirley, I've heard all about it. Now you open your door at once! :
Please go away, Marilla. I'm in the depths of despair. :
Oh, fiddlesticks. Now, you open this door at once! Are you sick? :
Go away. Don't look at me. :
Oh, don't play innocent with me. I'm so ashamed I don't know where to begin. What do you mean by breaking your slate over some boy's head? :
He called me Carrots. :
I don't care what he called you. You have no reason to lose your temper. Anne Shirley, what have you done to your hair? :
Marilla, I thought nothing could be as bad as red hair. Green is ten times worse. You don't know how utterly wretched I am. :
I little know how you got into this fix, but I demand that you tell me. :
I dyed it. :
Dyed it? For mercy's sake, child. :
But he positively assured me it'd turn my hair a beautiful raven black. :
Who did? Who are you talking about? :
The peddler we met on the road today. :
I absolutely forbid you to. What's the use? Well, I hope that this has opened your eyes to see where your vanity has taken you. :
What shall I do? I'll never be able to live this down. I can't face him again. Gilbert Blythe had no right to call me Carrots. :
You really smashed your slate over that boy's head? :
Very hard, I'm afraid. :
I know I should be angry. I should be furious. What a way to behave your first day at school! But, it you promise me that nothing of the sort will happen again, I won't say another word about it. :
You're not going to send me back? :
I've come to a decision. Trial is over. You will stay at Green Gables. :
Marilla! :
I think you may be a kindred spirit after all.
Alright, class. Time's up. Place your pencils beside your papers. I'll collect your papers once everyone has left. However, before everyone leaves for lunch, I would like to announce the mathematics half-term results. The three best standings are as follows: first, Gilbert B second, Anne S third, Prissy Andrews. I think Miss Andrews has shown excellent progress under my tutelage. Class dismissed. :
He's only smiling to congratulate you, Anne. :
I think he was trying to rub it in.
Hey, Anne! How do you spell freckles? :
Hey, Josie! How do you spell ugly? :
Congratulations on the spelling test, Anne.
[Anne nods her head at Gilbert] :
Oh, well at least you're acknowledging me now. That's an improvement. :
It is impolite to pass a person without at least nodding, and so I nod out of elementary good breeding, nothing more. :
Oh, why don't you get off your high horse? :
Thank you for your heartfelt congratulations, Mr. Blythe. But allow me to inform you that next time I shall be first in every subject. :
Anne! You've got more nerve than a fox in a hen house. :
I don't see any need in being civil to someone who chooses to associate with the likes of Josie Pye. :
You're just jealous. :
I am not. You take that back, Diana Barry! :
She's jealous of you. Gilbert told Charlie Sloan that you're the smartest girl in school, right in front of Josie. :
He told Charlie that being smart was better than being good-looking. :
I might have known he meant to insult me. :
No, he didn't. :
It isn't better. I'd much rather be pretty than smart. But at least I don't have to cheat like Josie does. :
She doesn' she just does it because she's a Pye.
Well, if you must know, I was in Diana's skiff but it sprang a leak and I had to climb onto the piling or sink. Now, if you'd be so kind as to row me to the landing. :
Ah, I see. Well, then the fact is I rescued you. :
Help was on the way and I was calmly waiting for it. :
You're most welcome. :
I am grateful for your assistance, Mr. Blythe, even though it was not required. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to find my friends. They are likely overcome with fear for my life. :
Well, Anne, wait. Wait a minute. I was just down at the post office to see if the Queens results had been printed. :
Congratulations on coming first, Gilbert. I'm sure you're very proud of your achievements. :
Wait a second, you ninny. We tied for first place. You and I. I figured you'd have it for sure. We all passed our entire class. :
First of all two hundred? :
I'm sorry you had to share it with me. :
I never expected to beat you. :
Can't we be friends now? This childishness has gone on long enough, don't you think? :
The fact that you rescued me unnecessarily hardly wipes out past wrongs. :
Look, I'm sorry I ever said anything about your hair. You have no idea how sorry. But it was so long ago. Aren't you ever going to forgive me? :
You hurt my feelings excruciatingly. :
I only said it because I Because I wanted to meet you so much. :
Why did you turn your back on me at the Christmas ball? :
Anne, that was over a year ago. :
It was a deliberate humiliation. :
And I knew exactly what you were thinking, too, Anne Shirley. You and Diana Barry. Look, can we be friends now? :
Why don't you figure it out, if you're so clever? :
Anne, wait a minute. :
Everyone will think I've drowned.
It'll be three years before I finish medical school. Even then there won't be any diamond sunbursts or marble halls. :
I don't want diamond sunbursts, or marble halls. I just want you.
You just think that you love me. :
Anne, I've loved you as long as I can remember. I need you.
Myra Gillis had 37 doilies when she got married, and I'm determined to have AT LEAST as many as she had. :
I suppose it would be impossible to keep house with only 36 doilies. But I assure you, Mr. Wright, Diana will be the sweetest little homemaker in the world... so long as you can afford to let her keep up with the Gillises.
You set your heart too much on frivolous things and then crash down into despair when you don't get them. :
I know. I can't help flying up on the wings of anticipation. It's as glorious as soaring through a sunset... almost pays for the thud. :
Well, maybe it does. But I'd rather walk calmly along and do without flying AND thud.
I feel as though someone's handed me the moon... and I don't exactly know what to do with it.
[Anne is deeply depressed, and Marilla tries to cheer her up by offering her some homemade plum puffs] :
Plum puffs won't minister to a mind diseased in a world that's crumbled into pieces. :
Well I'm glad to see that your dented spirits haven't injured your tongue.
What are you thinking? :
I'm afraid to speak or move for fear that all this wonderful beauty will just vanish... like a broken silence.
Fortunately for you, Josie, the only thing you've ever had to wear twice is a sour expression.
Babies are never common. Each one is a miracle. :
Well I had two of them. I didn't see much that was miraculous about either of THEM.
[Anne has just invited Miss Brooke to Green Gables for the summer] :
Now you can go through the motions of telling me how delighted you are and how I'll have a wonderful time. :
I AM delighted... but as to a wonderful time... that will depend entirely on YOU, Katherine.
There's a book of revelations in everyone's life.
Tell me, Mr. Allen, do you dance as well as you boast? :
This has taught me a lesson not to stake my word of honor on cows.
Anne, There's not going to be any wedding anymore. :
You're gonna get well, Gil. I know you are. :
I called it off. It wouldn't be fair to Christine. There would never be anyone for me but you.
Why do people have to grow up and marry, change? :
Oh, you'd change. If someone ever admitted that they were head over heels for you, you'd be swept off your feet in a moment. :
I would not, and I defy anyone who would try and make me change. :
Oh, you do?
I don't want any of it to change. I wish I could just hold on to those days forever. I have a feeling things will never be the same again, will they? :
I won't change, that's the least I can promise you.
Maybe you don't think I'm good enough for you now, but I will be someday. :
No, Gil you're a great deal too good for me. But you want someone who'll adore you. Someone who'll be happy just to hang on your arm and build a home for you. I wouldn't. :
Anne, that's not what I'm looking for at all. :
We'll end up like two old crows fighting all the time. I know I'd be unhappy and I'd wish we'd never done it.
I promise I'll always be here if you need me. Good friend are always together in spirit. Let's not change Gil, let's just go on being good friends. :
Friends, huh? I thought we were kindred spirits.
[whispers forlornly] :
Please say yes. :
I can't. Gil, I'm so desperately sorry.
[runs off while a heartbroken Gil looks after her]
I am sorry, but the fence that separates your potato field from our pasture is an eyesore. And if you'd kept it in better repair, Dolly wouldn't have broken in. :
A jail fence wouldn't keep that devil out. And what's more, my Thomas has been far too ill the past six months to repair any fences. And I know one thing, you red-headed snippet! You'd be better employed fixing that fence yourself rather than mooning around, wasting your time, writing for some rubbishy magazine. :
I would rather spend my time profitably than squander it in idle gossip, meddling in other people's affairs. I won't cherish any hard feelings against you because of your narrow-minded opinions. But, thank goodness I have an imagination which allows me to understand how it must be to find a cow amongst prize-winning cabbages. Dolly shall never break into your field again. I give you my word of honor on that point.
Fred is... extremely good. :
That is exactly what he should be! Would you want to marry a wicked man? :
Well, I wouldn't marry anyone who was really wicked, but I think I'd like it if he could be wicked and wouldn't. :
You'll have better sense some day, I hope.
[holding the package Marilla has just handed her] My book! It's the book I published. :
Well, don't sit there shaking like a leaf open it.
[Anne is taking Mrs. Harris out for a picnic] I don't eat my lunch outside! I'm not a raggle taggle gypsy! Take me in! Take me in! :
Hush, Mrs. Harris! Some of these girls are Pringles. :
Pringles? :
Yes, and you don't want them running home and telling tales. :
You'll pay for this.
[to the cow] Don't even think about Rachel's cabbages.
[Gilbert has hit her with his riding crop] I am not your horse, Mr. Blythe!
[Gilbert has insulted Anne's writing] Listen, I'm sorry. What else can I do? :
[she hits him with her basket of flowers] Let me get a word in edgewise once in a while, before I pitch you!
[making fun of the woman who will be singing at Diana's wedding] Can you just see the buttons popping off her corset!
Yes, he was the handsomest man in Kingsport. And he adored me. We consulted each other about absolutely everything. Mind you, we didn't always agree. No. He had his fits of temper. Oh, yes. And so did I.
[laughs] :
Do you know what he did when I bought a daycap he didn't like? :
I can't imagine. :
He ate it. It gave him a terrible stomach pain. Yes, serves him right. He was so irked that I had neglected to consult him.
[laughs/cries] :
How could he go away and leave me alone and crippled like this? Dying was the only thing that he ever dared to do without consulting me. Won't be long before we're together again. There's no one - no man like him. No. This is a degenerate age, Miss Shirley.
You won't win that Blythe boy back by punishing him. :
I wonder why everyone seems to think I ought to be with Gilbert Blythe.
[meeting Mrs. Harris for the 1st time] How do you do, Mrs. Harris? :
Far from well.
[to Emmeline] It's high time someone reminded her what a piano sounds like.
[plays a wrong chord] :
It shouldn't be me.
Good morning, Mrs. Harris. :
Walking as if we owned the world, are we? :
[to Katherine Brooke] You say you like people to be frank, we'll I'm going to be frank. It's your own fault that nobody likes you. Katherine Brooke, you are nothing but prickles and stings!
Would you do me the honor, Miss Shirley, of reserving a waltz on your card? :
Of course, Mr. Harris... if I have a waltz free.
If Gil were to... not knowing how I really care. :
Oh, there, there. :
What would I do without him? :
We can't change what God wills.
Our friendship, it won't ever be the same now. Why can't he just be sensible instead of acting like a sentimental schoolboy? :
Because he loves you. :
He loves me? I can't know why. :
Because you made Josie Pye and Ruby Gillis and all of those wishy-washy young ladies who waltzed by him look like spineless nothings. :
Marilla, he's hardly my idea of a romantic suitor. :
Anne, you have tricked something out of that imagination of yours that you call romance. Have you forgotten how he gave up the Avonlea school for you so that you could stay here with me? He picked you up everyday in his carriage so that you could study your courses together. Don't toss it away for some ridiculous ideal that doesn't exist. Hmm? Now, you come downstairs and see if a good cup of tea and some of those plum puffs I made today don't hearten you.
[to Gilbert] Good grief, you sure know how to try one's patience.
[to Gilbert about her book being published] It hasn't happened yet, you fool, and don't you dare tell anyone!
[about Diana becoming engaged] Of all the stupid, sentimental thinks for Diana to do.
[to Gilbert] Last one to the bridge is a stuffed goose!
[seeing the banner congratulating her on her story] Great Jehosophat!
[crying on her bed] Oh, Marilla, such a Jonah day.
I went looking for my dreams outside of myself and discovered, it's not what the world holds for you, it's what you bring to it.
(2000) (TV)
I've made up my mind to go to my grave unwept, unhonored and unsung. :
But not unpublished.
But I keep thinking, if he was really dead, surely I would know that in my heart. I would feel a terrible... emptiness.
Marry me now. Let me go. :
Everything I ever loved gets taken away.
[Anne sees Gilbert and runs to meet him, but falls flat on her face] :
Are you alright? Nothing broken or bent I hope. :
[laughing] Only my pride. Oh, Gil, help me up. I'm purely blind and a fool to boot! Oh, if I were blind, I should never forget the contours of your face. Why didn't you let me know? :
Well, I wanted to see you face to face. I have something to ask you. :
[kisses Gilbert] :
Let's go take a walk down the lane!
[kiss each other again]
This is the most loving and generous thing anyone has ever done for me! It makes up for every unfulfilled dream I've ever contemplated!
What are you doing here? :
I've been working as a war correspondent back and forth between London and Belgium for a year. :
Putting the name Jack Garrison to good use? :
Hasn't hurt. American papers love the sensation. :
I'm sure they do.
[reading aloud to herself] 'Forever Into Eternity' by Anne Shirley. :
You'll jinx yourself with titles like that, Miss Shirley.
[startles Anne] :
Oh, don't be embarrassed. Half the people in this building are writing books on their lunch hour. :
Y-y-you are, aren't you? :
Jack Garrison. :
It's a pleasure to meet you. All Mr.Owen ever talks about is your latest manuscript. 'Real page turner' according to him. :
That's one way of putting it seeing he hasn't even seen it yet. Would you pass this material on to Mr. Owen. It's the story outline of my latest book according to the terms of my contract. :
Certainly. :
My lawyer will be following up before I go to draft.
You know, I have a moment. Why don't you tell me about your story. Maybe I can help you come up with a decent title.
Yeah, my name isn't actually Cordelia... I made that up. It's Anne. Anne Shirley. Basically, the most boring name in the history of everything. The real me, I guess, not the me I imagine. But if you're going to use that name, spell it right. Anne, Anne with an 'E.'
It would be lovely to sleep in a wild cherry tree all white with bloom in the moonshine, don't you think? You could almost imagine you were dwelling in marble halls, couldn't you?
I love it here already, more than anything. Dreams don't usually come true, do they? But I think this one has. And no amount of imagination can make it better. And, if it is a dream... I'll keep dreaming as long as I can.
On the drive here, I kept asking my social worker a ton of questions about my to-be parents. What do they look like? Do they have pets? Where do avocados come from? Are they strict? Do they have... twins? And she kept saying that she didn't know and would I please stop asking so many questions. But how are you supposed to get answers if you don't ask questions? And where do avocados even come from?
I like to imagine what I'd be like if I wasn't me! I often like to imagine what I'd be like if I didn't have this red hair, for instance. One, it doesn't go with most shades of pink, which is absolutely one of the worst things, because pink is one of my favourite colours, and I can't wear pink without it looking like I don't know what colour schemes are.
No one will ever be able to convince me that magic doesn't exist when I can look out of my window and soak in everything that's perfect in this world.
Ms Thomas also told me I needed to stop dramatically painting myself as the victim and be grateful. She was right, I can't complain. I've had a roof over my head all seventeen years of my life, and I've never gone hungry or had to go through anything as dismal as orphans do in old books.
[about her parents] They were both teachers and met in college- they both had high marks and pretended to be rivals but everyone else knew they were just madly in love.
[holding a letter] I don't know what to do with this. Redmond University... I don't... :
You open it. It's what people do with letters.
[Matthew removed the letter from the envelope] What does it say? :
[slowly] I have not read it yet. I have removed it from the envelope. :
[unfolds the letter] I am unfolding the letter. :
[reads the letter] I am reading the letter. :
Oh! Oh, you... you want to know what it says! :
Matthew! That's not fair!
[reads the letter] 'Dear Miss Shirley... ' Oh, that's nice of them, to call you Miss Shirley. I think of you as Miss Shirley, too. That's- that's very nice... :
Okay just... moving, moving on... :
'Dear Miss Shirley... Congratulations.'
(2008) (TV)
It's so much nicer to be Anne of Green Gables than to be Anne of nowhere in particular.
I wonder if trees sleep. And if they do, if they dream.
Has anybody applied for university yet? :
Nooooooooooooooooo!
Hey, Shirley, merry Christmas! :
[joyfully] You too!
[realizes what she just said]
Please, please forgive me. :
If you refuse it will be a lifelong sorrow to me. You wouldn't want to inflict a lifelong sorrow on a poor little orphan, would you?
I read in a book once that a rose by any other name would smell as sweet, but I've never been able to believe it. I don't think a rose would be as nice if it were called a thistle or a skunk cabbage.
It's just this feeling of how big the world is and how many things there are to experience. Like when you go outside and you look up at the stars and you can literally feel how vast everything is and how small you are, but you still feel alive and maybe even a bit significant. Or the feel something swelling in your chest when someone's playing a peace of music on the piano, and you don't know why you want to cry, but you do because it's so beautiful and lovely and it makes you want everything in the world.
But no matter who I'm with next year or what I'm doing, I hope there will be lots of trees.
I am so glad that I live in a world where there are Octobers.
And now for #1: this is definitely the worst fIirting technique ever observed by mankind in the entire history of the universe. When all other steps have failed, insult my physical appearance in the hallway after chemistry class in front of everyone. Make fun of my hair and refer to its unusual Titian colour by calling me "CARROTS!". And when your demeaning, inconsiderate insult still failed at riling the indomitable soul of the girl you're pursuing - that's me by the way - PULL MY BRAID LIKE YOU'RE A FIVE YEAR OLD ON A PLAYGROUND!
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Follow IMDb on}

我要回帖

更多关于 my heart 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信