长大后 梦想什么样的梦想最伟大?

当前位置: &
求翻译:每个人都有自己的梦想,我小时候的梦想是想当一名翻译官,长大后想法更多,现在最想做的就是能在外企上班,最好能有机会去外国闯一闯,看看外国的经济和教育制度,开阔自己的眼界,扩充自己的知识量是什么意思?
每个人都有自己的梦想,我小时候的梦想是想当一名翻译官,长大后想法更多,现在最想做的就是能在外企上班,最好能有机会去外国闯一闯,看看外国的经济和教育制度,开阔自己的眼界,扩充自己的知识量
问题补充:
Everyone has their own dreams, my childhood dream is to want to be a translator, grew up the idea of more, most want to do is to work in a foreign company, it is best to have the opportunity to go abroad to try again, to see look at foreign economic and educational system, to broaden their horizon
Each person has their own dream, the dream is when I was young I want to be a translator when they grow up thinking more, now, the most I want to do is to work in a foreign enterprise, it is best to have the opportunity to go to a foreign country, look at the economic and educational systems, broade
Each people all have own dream, I in childhood the dream was wants to work as an interpreter, after the coarsening the idea were more, now most wants to do is can go to work in the foreign enterprises, best could have the opportunity to go to the foreign country to rush, has a look foreign the econo
Everyone has his own dream, I dreamed of as a child was to become a translator, grew up to ideas more, now most want to do is to work in foreign companies, it is best to have the opportunity to go to one found its way into foreign countries, foreign economic and educational system, broaden their hor
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!梦想长大_百度百科
本词条缺少信息栏、名片图,补充相关内容使词条更完整,还能快速升级,赶紧来吧!
游戏名称:梦想长大[1]
英文名:Daily Life
游戏类型:休闲小游戏
游戏大小:918K
有个小孩子,梦想长大,打工赚钱,但是现实有他想的那么好么?快来试试吧。
鼠标点击操作
尽可能多的赚到更多的钱
.3366小游戏[引用日期]关于梦想的作文 不是那种长大后想做什么的,是希望什么事情怎么样_百度作业帮
关于梦想的作文 不是那种长大后想做什么的,是希望什么事情怎么样
关于梦想的作文 不是那种长大后想做什么的,是希望什么事情怎么样
看蔚篮的天空 有幸福的彩虹 是属于你和我 编织的梦 轻轻乘着风 甜蜜的遨游 青春的梦想 手中紧握 不怕孤单寂寞 不怕泪水坠落 我要飞越世界 勇敢的承诺 坚持最初的梦 幸福在转角等候 七色的彩虹 点燃心中悸动 闪耀的梦 照亮你和我 化成幸福的彩虹 张开翅膀 天地任我疯涌 穿越绝望 坚定的翱翔 绽放无限的笑容 青春梦想 属于你和我长大后,感觉最遗憾的事,莫过于辜负了小时候的梦想,没能活成那时候想象的人 。_百度知道
长大后,感觉最遗憾的事,莫过于辜负了小时候的梦想,没能活成那时候想象的人 。
有梦想就是好的,没什么可惜不可惜后悔不后悔的。能做到的,就是静下心来重新认识自己,再次规划人生。有了正确的方向,那么只需要为之努力即可。不要为打翻的牛奶哭泣。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 长大后 梦想 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。