做事马马虎虎的成语英文怎么翻译 不会是horse...

英语思维 (洛基英语-Benson老师重点解析)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
洛基文化传播基地00.0浏览总量总评分
评价文档:
13页免费1页免费3页免费2页免费2页免费 2页免费2页免费2页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢11页免费57页免费11页免费14页免费12页免费
英语思维 (洛基英语-Benson老师重点解析)|英​语​思​维​ ​(​洛​基​英​语​-​B​e​n​s​o​n​老​师​重​点​解​析​)
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢当前位置: &
求翻译:大家早上好,我叫张晓玲,很高兴见到大家,我的英语马马虎虎,所以希望大家不要见笑,在此呢,我是一个活泼开朗的女孩子,新学期伊始,我希望能和大家互帮互助,以优异的成绩来回报养育我们的父母和培养我们的老师。在今后的学习当中,或许会碰到很多的困难,希望大家能多多的帮助我。谢谢是什么意思?
大家早上好,我叫张晓玲,很高兴见到大家,我的英语马马虎虎,所以希望大家不要见笑,在此呢,我是一个活泼开朗的女孩子,新学期伊始,我希望能和大家互帮互助,以优异的成绩来回报养育我们的父母和培养我们的老师。在今后的学习当中,或许会碰到很多的困难,希望大家能多多的帮助我。谢谢
问题补充:
Good morning, my name is Zhang Xiaoling, glad to see you, my English is so-so, so hope you will not laugh at, in it, I am a cheerful girl, the new semester beginning, I hope, and we help each other to reward outstanding achievements to raise our parents and our teacher training. In the future of lea
Good morning everyone, My Name is Zhang Xiaoling, and I am very glad to see you, and I scraped the English, and I hope you will not laugh, here is a lively, I cheerful girl, new semester, I hope to be able to start and we will provide mutual help, with our outstanding achievements upbringing to retu
Everybody early morning is good, my name am Zhang Xiao Ling, sees everybody very happily, my English is careless, therefore hoped everybody do not have to be laughed at, in this, I is a lively open and bright girl, the new semester beginning, I hoped can help the cooperation mutually with everybody,
Good morning, my name is Zhang Xiaoling, nice to meet you, my English is so-so, so please do not ridicule, here, I am a lively, cheerful girl, the beginning of the new term, hubanghuzhu I would love to speak with you, excellent job raising our parents to return and train our teachers. In a future le
Good morning, my name is Zhang Xiaoling, nice to meet you, my English is so-so, so please do not ridicule, here, I am a lively, cheerful girl, the beginning of the new term, hubanghuzhu I would love to speak with you, excellent job raising our parents to return and train our teachers. In a future le
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!幽默、搞笑的中英文翻译大全_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
5页3下载券172页免费20页免费23页免费64页免费 6页免费2页免费6页1下载券33页1下载券18页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢8页免费5页1下载券7页1下载券5页1下载券5页免费
幽默、搞笑的中英文翻译大全|英​语​翻​译
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢更别提了,用英文怎么翻译?_百度知道
更别提了,用英文怎么翻译?
.! Not to mention the sp噶奁窜感诃啡铬内elling.或者 I can&#39, let alone a horse!更别提Nt ride a bikeEnglish grammar is so hard
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
丿佘掇饺墀祭瑚梢 就行了,Don&#39,如果是为了表示感谢? /t mention it,一般说Can we stop this。如果你是想停止一个话题楼主啊; Would you please stop it
根据语境有不同的说法如:我不会说英语,更别提中文了。I can't speak English, to say nothing of Chinese.这里并不是说 say nothing of 表示更别提而是根据语境得出的你可以把要表达的句子补充上来大家看下
1.let alonee.g.He can't read, let alone write.他不会读,更别提写字了。2.to say nothing ofe.g.The baby can't even walk,to say nothing of running.这个小孩连走路都不会,跟别提跑了。
Do not even mention it.
Don't mention it
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 做事马马虎虎的成语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。