放不过自己 自己英文怎么说说。

英语翻译又一个周末即将到来.有没有给自己安排一个愉快的假期.工作在忙碌也一定要给自己一个放松的机会 不过天气寒冷还是要注意保暖为前提,精彩的央视招标会11.18 已经落下帷幕.也很荣幸能亲临现场,感受那_百度作业帮
英语翻译又一个周末即将到来.有没有给自己安排一个愉快的假期.工作在忙碌也一定要给自己一个放松的机会 不过天气寒冷还是要注意保暖为前提,精彩的央视招标会11.18 已经落下帷幕.也很荣幸能亲临现场,感受那
又一个周末即将到来.有没有给自己安排一个愉快的假期.工作在忙碌也一定要给自己一个放松的机会 不过天气寒冷还是要注意保暖为前提,精彩的央视招标会11.18 已经落下帷幕.也很荣幸能亲临现场,感受那火热的气氛,心跳的场面.当然也会偶尔发梦 lol CCTV口号.2010 看我.看中国.希望未来都能有个好兆头.不管工作压力有多大.乐观是最重要的砝码.
,以下是我的译文哦……在写参加后的感想是吧?Another weekend is coming,whether you have considered to enjoy a happy weeked?No matter how busy you work,it’s still necessary to give you a chance to relax.However,the weather is so chilly,then you should keep worm first.The excellent bidding conference of CCTV has already finished,and it’s quite honorned to be in the action,soak up the hot atmosphere and the heartthrob movement.Occasionally I dreamed also.The slogan of CCTV is 2010 SEE ME; SEE CHINA.Hope our future can be lucky and bright.No matter how pressure you feel you job,the most important thing is being optimistic.
There comes a weekend again. Have you scheduled a happy holiday for yourself. Having a heavy work, you must give yourself opportunity to relax^_^ Anyway, you must take care for yourself first, keeping...
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:你能放下我们的过去,但是我永远不能.谁知道这句话的英文怎么写?_百度作业帮
你能放下我们的过去,但是我永远不能.谁知道这句话的英文怎么写?
你能放下我们的过去,但是我永远不能.谁知道这句话的英文怎么写?
You could leave our past behind,Which I could never.
You can let go of our past, but I never will. 希望能对你有帮助。
您可能关注的推广当前位置: &
求翻译:我试过了,我放下了骄傲,现在可以放下一切了是什么意思?
我试过了,我放下了骄傲,现在可以放下一切了
问题补充:
I tried, I put down the proud, and now you can put down all the
I did, I put aside their pride, now you can put aside all the
I have tried, I have laid down arrogantly, now might lay down all
I tried, I put down my pride, you can now put aside all
I tried, I put down my pride, you can now put aside all
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!一句话英语翻译放弃一个自己一直坚守10多年的梦想是痛苦的过程,不过理智让我最终选择了正确的道路_百度作业帮
一句话英语翻译放弃一个自己一直坚守10多年的梦想是痛苦的过程,不过理智让我最终选择了正确的道路
放弃一个自己一直坚守10多年的梦想是痛苦的过程,不过理智让我最终选择了正确的道路
It is painful to give up the dream persevered in for ten years.But finally i choose the right way in my sane mind.
您可能关注的推广回答者:现在还在下雨,不过我想很快就会放晴。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:}

我要回帖

更多关于 自己英文怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信