It was not until fifty years later
till 50 years later.
till 50 years later.
直到五十年后until fifty years later
五十年后,又是一条好汉!
untill fifty years later
您可能关注的推广英语作文 关于50年后,人们的生活将会怎样?_百度作业帮
英语作文 关于50年后,人们的生活将会怎样?
50years in the future,we will have a better lifestyle.No more poor people can be found in the world.Imagine that everyone has enough food and clothes.Everyone has a job and they can earn enough money for their families.All children can go to school,study and learn with other kids.This will be a wonderful world.八年级的英语作文:50年后中学生的生活以及你对此生活的看法_百度知道
八年级的英语作文:50年后中学生的生活以及你对此生活的看法
在线等英语课本八年级下册Unit1的书面表达!!!!,急用啊!
But we can try to predict the future.I think people will have robots in their homes in the future.I also think people will live to be 200 years old.And they won&quot.There will only be one coutrt use money.Everything will be free.Books will only be on computers,not on paper.Kids won't go to school.They will study at home on computersHow will the world be different in the future,100 years from now?Predicting the future can be difficult
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
l thing people will have robot in thier homes in thefuture .lthing l&#39.and they won&nt use money but alse thing people will have to be 200years old about me in 50ll be first girly astonaut in chinese l&#39.and l life in moonang fell in love with it l&llflyllhavemany different pets l might even keep a pet parrot.il like it hwo will world be differten in the future ,50years from now ?predicting the future can be diffenert but we can try to predict the future &#39
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文怎么读 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信