He sat izen cartt p___...

19._________comfortably in a chair,he was completely lost in a magazine20._______ comfortably in a chair,he was completely lost in a magazine.A.To sit B.Sat C.Sitting D.Having sat_百度作业帮
19._________comfortably in a chair,he was completely lost in a magazine20._______ comfortably in a chair,he was completely lost in a magazine.A.To sit B.Sat C.Sitting D.Having sat
选C这里是动词的现在分词作伴随状语.“坐在椅子上”与主语“他”是主动关系.所以不用B.B表被动.ATo sit 表目的或表将来.所以排除A.DHaving sat 是表完成时.
C, 现在分词短语作伴随状语
C现在分词短语作伴随状语,记得采纳,谢谢every evening he sat in his armchair with his eyes____on the TVA.fixing B.to fix C.fixed D.fix该选哪个?为什么呢?可是答案为什么选C呢?过去分词形式_百度作业帮
every evening he sat in his armchair with his eyes____on the TVA.fixing B.to fix C.fixed D.fix该选哪个?为什么呢?可是答案为什么选C呢?过去分词形式
个人觉得C是对的,因为 C 暗含fix his eyes on the TV,变换成被动式就是 eyes fixing on TV
选A。 因为在介词短语with ...后面,只能用ing形式。所以,...with his eyes fixing on TV.
with复合结构
fix与 his eyes 间是主动关系
所以 要选A ING表主动Mark was over sixty years old and lived by himself a long way from town.He hardly ever(1)l___his home,but one day he went into town to buy some things in the market.After that,he went in to a restaurant and sat down at a table by (2)h__.When he looked around,he saw several ol_百度作业帮
Mark was over sixty years old and lived by himself a long way from town.He hardly ever(1)l___his home,but one day he went into town to buy some things in the market.After that,he went in to a restaurant and sat down at a table by (2)h__.When he looked around,he saw several old people put glasses on (3)b____ reading their newspaper.So after lunch he decided to buy a pair ,too.He (4)w____ along the road,and soon found an optical shop.the woman in the shop let him try on a lot of galsses,but Mark always said,"No,i can't read (5)w____ these ."The woman became more and more surprised until finally she said,"Excuse me,can you read at all?"No.Of course i can't!"Mark said (6)a____,If i was already able to read,do you think i would have come here to buy galsses?"
1.left2.himself3.before4.walked5.with6.angrily的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:}

我要回帖

更多关于 coocart 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信