he useswhen he the doorsitrac...

He uses a knife to cut the cake.的同义句
A knife is used to cut the cake by him.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码1.He often uses a computer ____ (help) with his work 2.It is interesting ____(make) different kinds of cakes.3.Kate _____(not be) late for school in the morning4.Some of the children _____ (like)eating hamburgers very much
1.to help use sth.to do2.to make it is+adj.+to do3.wasn’t 在早上,过去时4.like
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.He often uses a computer help with his work 2.It is interesting make different kinds of cakes.3.Kate is late for school in the morning4.Some of the children likes
eating hamburgers very much
扫描下载二维码Help Desk Software HESK
A simple, fast, lightweight, secure and FREE user-friendly PHP help desk software.
All-In-One Solution SysAid
Help Desk, Asset Management, Analytics and more in one complete package.
Improve Customer Support
Use HESK help desk software to receive, organize, track and resolve customer support issues.
Reduce Your Workload
86% of users say the integrated knowledgebase decreased number of their support requests.
Save Time and Money
HESK is easy to use, fast, lightweight, secure, user friendly and absolutely FREE!
All-In-One Solution
For a complete ITSM solution with everything you need for easy and efficient IT support, use .
Customers need help. HESK makes it easy.
Customer has an issue
Your first line of defense is the integrated knowledgebase allowing customers to resolve common issues themselves. A well-written knowledgebase can save you tons of support tickets!
If no solution is found, customers can contact you by submitting a web form or sending an email. Staff can insert queries received elsewhere, such as over the telephone or on social networks.
Help desk software is used to organize and prioritize tickets
HESK automatically assigns a unique ID to each issue - a support ticket is born.
Not all issues are of equal importance. HESK allows you to prioritize tickets by urgency, organize them into categories and filter them in other easy, convenient ways.
Ticket is assigned to a staff member
Each ticket is assigned to a staff member, either manually or automatically, who uses the HESK web interface to speak with the customer, add notes, attach files and modify ticket details.
Wrong department? No problem. Simply redirect the ticket so the correct staff can work in it!
Issue is resolved
Customers are notified over email when staff responds to their ticket and the issue is resolved. But HESK doesn't stop here. It tracks overall help desk and staff performance, allows you to generate statistics, convert useful solutions to public knowledgebase articles and much more.
For an even more powerful and complete IT solution see below to find out what SysAid can do for you!
Work from a single platform to efficiently manage all your IT tasks. A powerful ticket management tool with advanced automation features.
ASSET MANAGEMENT
Gain full control over your assets: Track hardware, software , and mobile assets.
View detailed reports with analytics that are clear and useful, and customize reports to pinpoint data.
HESK users from around the world say...
After spending five years working for a City of London Blue Chip &IT& department using an expensive SQL based helpdesk I set up my own company and decided on HESK.
It was a great decision. Easy to install, configure, and use. Excellent support too. I cannot recommend this product highly enough.
Stephen YarrowLondon, UK
I have used HESK on three customers web sites and it was just what they needed. The HESK staff was able to install the program and did it very quickly.Now if any one of my hosting customers ask about a ticket system and/or knowledge base program I am sending them to HESK!
Dale C. Crow Web Hosting Owner - Milton, Florida
Just wanted to say thanks so much your script is awesome. It is exactly what I have been looking for! My customers are even ringing me up asking for a direct link to my support site as a result!!! Great work and thanks again!
NickSydney, Australia
We've used the script for years now. And still we find it the best. Tried other, expensive software, but this is best of all. Really.
Dirko Hungary
Within a few minutes I was up and running and I foresee better communication with my church. Thank you so much!
HESK is all that we need. Now we are using HESK after installing many other web applications that didn't meet with our requirements... Keep up the great work!
Omar Abdul-AzizYemen
I have limited computer knowledge and was able to get this software up and running in 10 minutes. Even the Brazilian Portuguese translation is provided free of charge, thank you!
FernandoBrazil
Was really simple to setup. Looks like a pro Ticket Service and is easy for the user to create, send and check. Many great settings and much customisability. Great. Will be keeping this for my site.
BinaryXeroMediaUK
. All Rights Reserved
& HESK is a registered trademark of Klemen Stirn.
Help Desk Software.He uses the internet_____ sends emails
A.and_百度知道
He uses the internet_____ sends emails
D.&#47He uses the internet_____ sends emailsA
提问者采纳
这个题目有问题send不应该是sends空白处应该填写:toHe uses the internet to send emails.
有问题可以追问
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 when he the door 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。