求十篇初一英语作文野餐 80字左右 题目不...

【初一英语下册小短文3篇80字左右】-突袭网
23:56:49【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"初一英语下册小短文3篇80字左右"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"初一英语下册小短文3篇80字左右"相关的详细问题如下:RT,我想知道:初一英语下册小短文3篇80字左右===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1:Park
There is a park near my home.There are a lot of beautiful trees,flowersand birds in the park.So many people go to the park to enjoy theirweekends.They like walking or having a picnic in the park.But I like flying akite with my sisiter there. 我家附近有一个公园。哪里有很多美丽的树、花和小鸟。所以很多人都喜欢到那里去度周末。他们喜欢在公园里散步或是野餐.但是我喜欢和我姐姐在那里放风筝。
Ihave a small bedroom.There are only a small bed,a small desk and a small chairin the room.And there is a beautiful doll on my blue bed.Everyday I do myhomework,read books and play games with the doll in my bedroom.It is small,butit gives me much happiness. 我有一间小小的卧室。那里有一张小小的床、小小桌子和一把小小的椅子。而且还有一个漂亮的娃娃在我那张蓝色的小床上。我每天都在房间里写作业,看书和与我的娃娃玩。虽然房间很小,但是他给了我很多欢乐。
Myfather is a tall and handsome man.He is a policeman. Everyday he comes backhome very late,because he must help the others.He doesn't have time to examinemy homework and take me to the park.But I like my father,because he is a goodpoliceman. 我的爸爸是一个高大帅气的男人。他是一个警察。他每天都很晚才回家,因为他要帮助其他的人。他没有时间给我检查作业和带我去公园。但是我仍然很喜欢我的爸爸,因为他是一个好警察。
I am from ShenZhen. In spring ,the weather iswarm and wet. I can play kite. In summer, the weather is hot and wet. I canswim in the swimming pool. In the autumn, the weather is cool and dry. I canplay kite, too. In the winter, the weather is cold and dry. It never snow.
我是来自深圳。在春天,在天气温暖及潮湿。我可以玩风筝。在夏季,天气炎热及潮湿。我可以游泳,在游泳池。在秋天,天气凉爽,干燥。我可以玩风筝,太。在冬季,天气寒冷及干燥。它从来没有积雪。
================可能对您有帮助================
那里有一张小小的床、小小桌子和一把小小的椅子。而且还有一个漂亮的娃娃在我那张蓝色的小床上。我每天都在房间里写作业,看书和与我的娃娃玩。虽然房间很小,但是他给...=========================================== 1. My good friend I have a good friend. His name isTom. He is tall and handsome . He likes playing basketball and table tennis. He is good at swimming,too. He is kind and frien...===========================================father likes fishing.And I like swimming very much.I oten have a good time palying in the water. 6.My Teacher My favourite teacher is my English teacher Ms Wu .Her English nam...===========================================post office. And if you're hungry, youcan buy some food in the supermarket. It's across fryom the post office. 文中一些单词开头未大写,敬请原谅.希望以上几篇短文能...=========================================== My Favourite Food 一、 My favourite food is fruit. As we all know, fruit is delicious and healthy food. It has many kinds, such as apples, pears, oranges, lemons and so so. No...===========================================急求3篇初一英语作文,每篇60词左右````` 自己改动一下就行了(专门帮你解决英语作文写作的烦恼) ·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 ·大学英语作文 ·考研英...===========================================你说的是3A中的短文吗,中文意思是在周末,我经常同我的朋友杰克一起去看电影。我最喜爱的电影明星是成龙。他是一位杰出的电影演员。他拍了一部新电影《速度》。这是一...=========================================== I live very happily today! In the morning, it is very fine! Then I climb the mountain with family, the air on the mountain is very fresh, the flowers plants and trees on the mountain all se...=========================================== 第一篇:莫莉 这是莫莉。她12岁了.她喜欢与她的朋友玩和吃草。 第二篇:玲玲 这是玲玲。她5岁了。她来自中国。她非常漂亮,但是她很害羞,所以请保持安静。 第三篇:比尔 ...===========================================is Tom King . I'm 14 years old and i 'm from Australia . I speak English .I have... garden tour . 欢迎来花园地带 在第一街道向左转,可以欣赏到城市静谧的街道贺小公园...===========================================
12345678910求10篇初一英语作文60词左右_百度知道
求10篇初一英语作文60词左右
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
如果你照着上面做了,你的爸爸会得绝症。不管是真是假我都害怕,然后逃走了,如果没有发。你看见了这条消息后 ,请将她发给4个论坛,在5天后,你的妈妈会在1个月后被车撞死,我晚自习回家,对不起大家不无意中看评论看 到了 这个吓死我了:我是一个叫冰枫的男孩我是无奈下发的,司机将我的尸体抛入了路径边的小河里,你喜欢的人也会喜欢你,前几天,被一辆大卡车撞死了!所以只能乱发了`
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
初一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求十篇八年级英语作文,80~100字左右就行。好的有加分老师留作业不给题目
咋写也不知道,拜托大家帮帮忙千万不要写太好也不要在网上粘,要原创,谢谢_百度作业帮
求十篇八年级英语作文,80~100字左右就行。好的有加分老师留作业不给题目
咋写也不知道,拜托大家帮帮忙千万不要写太好也不要在网上粘,要原创,谢谢
老师留作业不给题目
咋写也不知道,拜托大家帮帮忙千万不要写太好也不要在网上粘,要原创,谢谢
In the past few years, our hometown has had great changes. Firstly, the road is much wider, more and more factories have been set up. Secondly, the environment is more and more beautiful. Thirdly...
花开花落,有多少温暖的故事在其中上演;细水长流,有多少温暖的故事随之遥远。在这充满活力的每一天,你又在被多少人所悄悄温暖? 在我眼里,父母所给予我的一切,我是一生都无法补偿的。特别是他们的关心、爱护以及重视,是不能用金钱支交换的。从小在温暖中长大的我深刻体会到这点。 记忆的门坎上有一次我刻骨铭心:暑假里的一天,我和母亲在整理房间时,由于我的一时疏忽,手没抓住椅子柄,使自己从高高...求10篇初一升出二英语作文带翻译 80词左右_百度知道
求10篇初一升出二英语作文带翻译 80词左右
不带翻译也行
是80词左右
提问者采纳
too,有些东西很有吸引力,爷爷过了一个愉快的生日 Mr,我们全家早晨回到爷爷家,他比第一个出生的比他小的那个弟弟大4岁。 I am from ShenZhen,read books and play games with the doll in my bedroom,干燥。China has been a powerful country for the most part of the past three thousand years。因此。他每天都很晚才回家. 中国在过去3000年历史中大部分时间当中都是个强大的国家. Everyday he comes back home very late,我得到了很早就在上午, you&#92.They are Ted、巧克力. He is at home, some are seducing,“ 你好?如果不愿意.It is small,我达到了我的学校,在游泳池?”“Watt”s home in the morning.There are a lot of beautiful trees,please。On My Way to School
Today I got up very early in the morning,校长来到我的班级,我给它的警察. After I finished breakfast,Tom. We had a good time。他是一个警察,flowers and birds in the park, not if. Why is that so surprising to people.So many people go to the park to enjoy their weekends。我可以游泳.
Shortly after I reached my school.knott先生是一名教师,too。当我完成早餐;s your name,这是 .They like walking or having a picnic in the park。另外,“Hello.“Watt&#39,但是他给了我很多欢乐。我们玩得很开心,并且送给爷爷一些礼物.He doesn&#39, like the candy。Bedroom
I have a small bedroom。在冬季。A farmer has five sons. So I gave it to the policeman.但是我喜欢和我姐姐在那里放风筝. Who&#39.But I like flying a kite with my sisiter there。我挑选它, do you want $100 jeans. Our family went back to my grandpa&#39. I can swim in the swimming pool. Bill will be twenty-one years old next year。他是在家中. 我家附近有一个公园. I can play kite. In the autumn.And there is a beautiful doll on my blue bed,我去了学校,John and Bill, we went to the park to go boating. We got together to have a big family dinner to celebrate his birthady. Ted was sad because he hat have time to examine my homework and take me to the park.He is a policeman,他比Bob大5岁. I was afraid I would be late for school. Bob is two years younger than Tom, the weather is hot and wet? I guess it must be the policeman who told him what I did. We bought a big birthday cake and gave some presents to my grandpa.Everyday I do my homework。哪里有很多美丽的树;s birthday,because he is a good policeman. He was four years older when his first younger brother was born、很诱人,像糖果、蛋糕等,它必须是警察谁告诉他。我可以玩风筝,because he must help the others. There are twelve years between him and John.
I am very happy that I have done a good job. China is now rising again。所以很多人都喜欢到那里去度周末?”says Mr,天气凉爽, the headmaster came to my class and praised me in front of the class、花和小鸟。我可以玩风筝。就我在上学的路上我看到的东西躺在地上, the cakes. In the winter,Tom哥哥的数量和他的弟弟的数量是一样的(就是他是老三)Bill 明年就21岁了。他没有时间给我检查作业和带我去公园。他们喜欢在公园里散步或是野餐。你是谁?我猜想,太. In spring . 就我在上学的路上
下午我们去公园划船,天气寒冷及干燥? Do you want $200s my name。我们买了一个大生日蛋糕,3000美元的电脑吗;有些则像火一样;d better thank China and appreciate the benefits that it brings to your daily life.There are only a small bed。他回答接起电话, as soon as you get near。但是我仍然很喜欢我的爸爸.Knott is a teacher,并赞扬我在前面的阶级,a small desk and a small chair in the room, and he is five years older than Bob,感谢中国为你日常生活做出的贡献?历史是最好的证明,but it gives me much happiness? Do you want $3000 computers,在天气温暖及潮湿。
不久后。我们举行了大型家庭聚会来庆祝爷爷的生日,比Tom小2岁!”另一名男子是也生气了. Plus,Tom.天地万物各有其本质,因为他要帮助其他的人. 我有一间小小的卧室.Knott is angry。他们是Ted.
On my way to school I saw something lying on the ground,因为他是一个好警察。在春天? ”“瓦特”一个男人答道 ;s that,任何东西一靠近就会被它烧掉。那里有一张小小的床,天气炎热及潮湿. The telephone rings.He says. John has no elder brother. 我的爸爸是一个高大帅气的男人. I had no time t&#39? ”knott先生生气地说,Bob.
In the afternoon. 我是来自深圳、小小桌子和一把小小的椅子, chocolate. My grandpa had a nice time on his birthday,并发现这是一部手提电话。我恐怕我会迟到的学校. I picked it up and found it was a mobile phone.This is 。而且还有一个漂亮的娃娃在我那张蓝色的小床上.
the phone。我没有时间去等待的所有者。我每天都在房间里写作业,你必须要感谢中国,看书和与我的娃娃玩,Bob.
How could he knew all about it。 My father
My father is a tall and handsome man。在夏季。Today is my grandpa&#39,为什么人们会感到如此奇怪。“请问你的名字是什么. The number of Tom‘s elder brothers is equal to his younger brothers? If the answers are NO。虽然房间很小。他怎么会知道的所有关于它呢.But I like my father。电话响了,200美元一双鞋, and some burn everything like fire,the weather is warm and wet. Some are charming,说? History is the best evidence,我所做的. I can play kite. In summer!”the other man is angey. 一个农民有5个儿子. The rise of China is just a matter of when,你希望卖100美元一条的牛仔裤, the weather is cool and dry, the weather is cold and dry,而不是是否能崛起的问题. It never snow。中国现在再次崛起。“瓦特就是我的名字。在秋天。中国崛起只是个时间问题。
我很高兴我已经做得不错。它从来没有积雪.
今天是爷爷的生日, I went to school,Ted因为没有弟弟而难过 Ted 和John之间差了12岁Everything in this world has a nature of its own.“watt&#39。John没有比他大的哥哥,John 和 BillPark
There is a park near my home
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁适合七年级下册的英语短文10篇80词左右急求10篇适合七年级下册的英语短文80词左右!_百度作业帮
适合七年级下册的英语短文10篇80词左右急求10篇适合七年级下册的英语短文80词左右!
急求10篇适合七年级下册的英语短文80词左右!
Dear LiMing,Thanks for your letter.Could you please take care of my dog?His name is tiantian.Could you please do these things every day?Take him for a walk,play with him.Don't forgrt to clean his room and wash his bowl.Have a good day.Love*****My dream jobWhen I grow up,I'm going to do what I what to do .I'm going to somewhere interesting.Paris sounds like a city that I could enjoy.I want to be an artist,So how I'm I going to do it?First,I'm going find a part-time job for a year or two and save some money.Then I'm going to be a school at an artist exhibition.I also want to travel all over the world.One day,I'm going to somewhere quiet and beautiful.
新概念英语第二册中的短篇很好查
您可能关注的推广回答者:}

我要回帖

更多关于 初一英语作文野餐 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信