内容提示:
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 03:15:45|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:2014高考英语阅读理解抓分训练(50)及答案.doc.DOC
官方公共微信手机扫描二维码,把小组装进口袋
第三方登录:__we could not have finished the work on time.A should they not offer to help us
B but for their help 想知道A错误在哪里,如何改.答案是B._百度作业帮
__we could not have finished the work on time.A should they not offer to help us
B but for their help 想知道A错误在哪里,如何改.答案是B.
从句子的后半段可以推断,本题考查的是对过去虚拟.A是对将来虚拟的形式.对过去虚拟的从句结构应当是 if ther had not offered to help us或 had they not offered to help us所以不选A供参考.
B but for their help
要不是他们的帮助 ,对过去的虚拟(if 从句使用过去完成时) should they not offer to help us
=if they should not offer to help us
这是对将来的虚拟
没看出A的错, 不过b确实是好选择 干净利落DW中利用FW制作网站相册后,FW中总有“cound not run the script. an error occurred&的提示信息。DW中的网页图片无法显示,同时发现属性面板中“源文件”处在原图片文件名后自动多加了“-jpg&(例如,图片名为a.jpg制作完成后就变成&
DW中利用FW制作网站相册后,FW中总有“cound not run the script. an error occurred&的提示信息。DW中的网页图片无法显示,同时发现属性面板中“源文件”处在原图片文件名后自动多加了“-jpg&(例如,图片名为a.jpg制作完成后就变成&
不区分大小写匿名
相关知识等待您来回答
手机领域专家
当前分类官方群讨论、解答、交流电脑数码相关的疑难问题有喜欢英语的吗?看看我写英语文章_河北吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:254,276贴子:
有喜欢英语的吗?看看我写英语文章收藏
&hey&,boy&,is&the&seat&empty&?a&sweet&voice&and&low&voice&came&to&my&ears&.i&turned&back&and&said&&no&,u&can&sit&down&&at&first&,beautiful&as&she&was&,i&didnot&pay&much&attention&to&her&and&was&blind&at&her&beauty&.i&should&say&,this&film&was&very&wonderful&than&i&payed&little&attention&to&all&things&around&me&.the&film&is&full&of&funny&gesture&and&expressions&.the&girl&beside&me&,cound&not&help&herself&but&laughing&.she&smiled&,beautiful&and&specail&.i&was&deeply&moved&by&her&innocence&and&beauty&.i&was&not&myself&and&could&not&control&my&self&.every&glance&at&her&beautiful&face&is&a&ward&to&me&.ifell&in&love&with&her&without&getting&her&consent&at&my&first&sight&.&is&there&anything&going&wrong&&the&girl&asked&.&no&&i&said&and&flushed&.realizing&my&fault&,i&turned&&back&and&focused&my&attention&on&the&film&.though&,the&film&was&very&excellent&,but&,my&attention&was&still&on&that&girl&and&her&beauty&and&laugher&were&still&haunted&in&my&mind&.
&&a&boy&sit&beside&her&,i&guessed&was&her&boyfriend&.i&confessed&i&was&unhappy&to&get&this&conclusion&.when&i&thought&this&,my&heart&sank&.but&it&seemed&that&,the&girl&didnot&realzie&the&existence&of&the&boy&.maybe&,he&wasnot&her&boy&.i&believed&what&i&thought&and&,i&knew&,even&if&it&was&not&true&,i&preferred&to&accept&what&i&wanted&to&think&.so&i&wanted&to&start&a&conversation&with&her&.to&my&great&astonishment&,she&smiled&to&me&&have&u&ever&seen&this&film&and&can&it&be&&x&&yeah&,u&are&qutie&smart&,it&is&x&,but&i&just&have&heard&of&it&and&this&is&the&first&time&i&see&this&film&.
&&what&is&your&major&girl&who&is&from&yan&shan&university&i&judge&from&her&clothes&&computer&and&Information&safety&&she&said&.&oh&,a&cool&major&.it&seems&that&u&are&very&smart&.i&admire&u&&&and&u&&she&continued&&economics&&i&answered&in&short&.&so&does&your&major&&she&smiled&.the&film&was&going&on&and&she&focused&her&attention&on&the&film&again&.
&i&wanted&to&know&her&name&,but&i&was&afraid&that&she&would&decline&it&and&think&it&is&not&polite&to&ask&for&name&of&a&girl&at&the&first&time&
but&if&i&didnot&ask&her&name&,i&was&afraid&that&i&would&never&meet&her&again&.after&a&Struggle&in&psychology&,i&gethered&my&courages&and&said&to&the&girl&&may&i&know&your&name&&i&asked&in&a&low&&tone&&she&smiled&&my&name&is&not&beautiful&and&sweet&&&but&u&are&sweet&and&beautiful&&
she&did&not&speak&a&word&to&me&.&there&was&a&long&quietness&between&us&.as&the&film&was&over&,my&girl&was&gone&.i&felt&very&lonely&.&can&we&meet&again&were&all&my&thoughts&.my&dear&friends&,i&need&your&advice&and&direct&me&and&help&me&find&my&sweet&girl&&
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
seat不能用empty
可以说&Is&the&seat&occupied?
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 cound help 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信