有几个英语句子结构的句子需要翻译成中文!求英语句子结构...

英语翻译请问下面这句话翻译成中文是什么,A trip to the moon goes wrong.Is this the beginning of the end for the earth?_百度作业帮 英语翻译请问下面这句话翻译成中文是什么,A trip to the moon goes wrong.Is this the beginning of the end for the earth? 去月球的旅行,路途偏差.是否这就是地球毁灭的开始呢? 登月失败了。是不是地球毁灭的开始。 去往月球的航程出现了差错。难道这就是地球将毁灭的前兆? 进入月球的旅程误入歧途。这是地球毁灭的开始吗? 去到月球的旅程失败了,这是不是世界末日的开始?英语翻译1.小时候,在黑暗中睡觉让我感到很害怕(terrify)2.按照传统,鹰常常被人们当作勇气的标志(tradition,eagle)3.市区的交通总是很糟糕,我每天大概要花一小时才能回到家(approximately,downtown)4.这座城市里宽阔_百度作业帮 英语翻译1.小时候,在黑暗中睡觉让我感到很害怕(terrify)2.按照传统,鹰常常被人们当作勇气的标志(tradition,eagle)3.市区的交通总是很糟糕,我每天大概要花一小时才能回到家(approximately,downtown)4.这座城市里宽阔的马路上都种满了灌木和枫树(broad,bush,maple)5.她的衣着和行为证实了我的猜想—她确实很富有(confirm,wealthy)6.站在塔顶上,我发现自己被云雾包围着.然而我仍能看到远处的山.那迷人的景色给我留下了深刻的印象(surround,in the distance,scenery,impress)7.他善于交流,所以在工作中他和各种人打交道都应付自如(have a gift for,mix,manage)8.据我所知,距离汽车站不到一百米就有一个银行(as far as,within) 1.In my childhood,I used to feel terrified when sleeping in the dark.2.According to the tradition,eagles are usually seen as the symbol for courage.3.The traffic in downtown is always terrible,I spend approximately an hour each day to get home.4.On the broad roads in this city there are full of bushes and maples planted.5.Her clothes and behavior confirmed my guess -she was indeed wealthy.6.Standing on top of the tower,I noticed that I was surrounded by clouds.However,I can still see the mountains in the distance.That charming scenery impressed me deeply.7.He has a gift for communicating,he can manage easily those that he encounter and mix with at work.8.As far as I know,there is a bank within one hundred meters from the bus stop.所有字都帮你写进去了^_^ 您可能关注的推广英语翻译翻译冒号下面这句中文成英文:我是今年4月份和你买过一次XXX的客户,后因为收到的XXX出了点问题,我和你协商了你后来答应我退回了250元人名币给我PAYPAL,因为我之前付款给你也是托别人PAYPAL代理付款给你_百度作业帮 英语翻译翻译冒号下面这句中文成英文:我是今年4月份和你买过一次XXX的客户,后因为收到的XXX出了点问题,我和你协商了你后来答应我退回了250元人名币给我PAYPAL,因为我之前付款给你也是托别人PAYPAL代理付款给你,而你那时退款也是直接退到别人PAYPAL账户,刚好那期间他的PAYPAL账户被冻结了,到现在还未解冻,刚我打电话问他的,后他跟我说,账户在冻结状态下无法收款,所以他无法点击接收你的退款,而一个月还未接收退款就会自动取消该退款,所以我想那250元人名币应该又退回到你PAYPAL账户上吧?不知你还记得吗?RR95540****CZ这是以前和你买XXX你给我的运单号,你可以查询下.补上冒号下面的一句话:这是以前PAYPAL付款给你的交易单据 Hello, I bought this year, in April and your customers once XXX, XXX received after because of some problem, consult you and I promise you I later returned the 250 yuan currency names give me PAYPAL, because I had payments to trust someone you are PAYPAL agent to pay you, but you were also refund PAYPAL account directly retreated to others, just that during his PAYPAL account is frozen, thaw until now has not just ask him to call me , after he told me that, in the frozen state can not account receivables, so he can not click to receive your refund, but has not yet received a refund a month will automatically cancel the refund, so I thought that 250 yuan currency names should they be returned to your PAYPAL account, right? I wonder if you remember? RR95540 **** CZ which was previously and you gave me you bought XXX waybill number, you can query the next. Hi there, you may remember me as the customer who bought XX from you this April, who later demanded a refund of RMB250 which you agreed. Problem I have here is I used my friend’s Paypal account to buy... If you have tracked down the money, would you please transfer it to my Paypal account ?????. Thank you very much for your assistance. Hi!I am the customer, purchased XXX from you in April this year. But due to some problems of received XXX, you agreed to pay RMB 250 back to my PAYPAL through our negotiation. Because I paid to you by... 翻译得那么糟糕 你居然采纳他的,一看就是机器翻译的!!!哎! hello, i am the customer who had bought xxx with you,but the xxx got some problem with it,i consult with you about the problem and you promise me that you will return back RM$250 paypal to me.

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信