erro6 whlie opening ...

An error occurred while opening a log file
An error occurred while opening a log file
Topic Last Modified:
The Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Management Pack for Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) monitors the Windows Application log on computers that are running Exchange Server 2007 and generates this alert when the event or events specified in the following Details table are logged.
To learn more about this event, do one or more of the following:
Review the description of the event that includes the variables specific to your environment. From the MOM Operator Console, select this alert, and then click the Properties tab.
Review all events that have been logged that meet the criteria of this MOM alert. From the MOM Operator Console, click the Events tab, and then double-click the event in the list for which you want to review the event description.
Product Name
Product Version
8.0 (Exchange Server 2007)
Event Source
Alert Type
MOM Rule Path
Microsoft Exchange Server/Exchange 2007/Common Components/Extensible Storage Engine
MOM Rule Name
An error occurred while opening a log file. This may be caused by a permissions or hardware issue. Use the error listed in the Description to resolve this error.
This Warning event indicates that an unexpected error occurred during runtime. The error code in the event description provides information about the cause of the warning. The most common error is -1811, which indicates the Jet_errFileNotFound error. The log file may be missing or there may be other causes for this error. For example, the E00.log file may have a mismatching signature between the log and the database. Another reason for error -1811 includes that the Exchange Database and log files may have been put on network storage, which is not supported. Also, the checkpoint file may be corrupt, or the log drive itself may have failed. Another error you may receive may be -1032, which is the Jet_errFileAccessDenied error. In this case, the wrong NTFS permissions on the drive where the log exists may cause this error.
To resolve this warning, do one or more of the following:
If the error code is -1032, then check the permissions on the log file drive.
If the error code is -1811:
Check the system event log for indications of hardware problems. You may need to restore from backup if the problem is based on media failure.
Review Microsoft Exchange Server Analyzer article .
For information about ESE error codes other than the ones explained in this topic, see the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
For more detailed information on resolving both of the errors associated with event 455, see the Microsoft Knowledge Base.
To search the Microsoft Knowledge Base articles based on criteria that generated this alert, visit the
To review Exchange 2007 event message articles that may not be represented by Exchange 2007 MOM alerts, see the . If you are not already doing so, consider running the tools that Microsoft Exchange offers to help administrators analyze and troubleshoot their Exchange environment. These tools can help you make sure that your configuration is in line with Microsoft best practices. They can also help you identify and resolve performance issues, improve mail flow, and better manage disaster recovery scenarios. Go to the Toolbox node of the Exchange Management Console to run these tools now. For more information about these tools, see
in the Exchange Server 2007 Help.
Was this page helpful?
Not accurate
Not enough depth
Need more code examples
(1500 characters remaining)
Thank you for your feedback
Did the page load quickly?
Do you like the page design?
Tell us moreORA-39125: Worker unexpected fatal error in KUPW$WORKER.PUT_DDLS while calling DBMS_METADATA._数据库技术_Linux公社-Linux系统门户网站
你好,游客
ORA-39125: Worker unexpected fatal error in KUPW$WORKER.PUT_DDLS while calling DBMS_METADATA.
来源:Linux社区&
作者:zhouyf605
Processing object type DATABASE_EXPORT/SCHEMA/TABLE/STATISTICS/TABLE_STATISTICSORA-39125: Worker unexpected fatal error in KUPW$WORKER.PUT_DDLS while calling DBMS_METADATA.CONVERT [TABLE_STATISTICS]ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value errorLPX-00225: end-element tag "HIST_GRAM_LIST_ITEM" does not match start-element tag "EPVALUE"ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_SYS_ERROR", line 105ORA-06512: at "SYS.KUPW$WORKER", line 6377----- PL/SQL Call Stack -----& object& & & line& object& handle& & number& name0x7c7cc190& & 15370& package body SYS.KUPW$WORKER0x7c7cc190& & & 6436& package body SYS.KUPW$WORKER0x7c7cc190& & 12590& package body SYS.KUPW$WORKER0x7c7cc190& & & 3397& package body SYS.KUPW$WORKER0x7c7cc190& & & 7064& package body SYS.KUPW$WORKER0x7c7cc190& & & 1340& package body SYS.KUPW$WORKER0x7fe82b28& & & & 2& anonymous blockJob "SYSTEM"."SYS_IMPORT_SCHEMA_02" stopped due to fatal error at 03:18:33& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 7908,1& & & 底端
这个报错应该是可以通过导入参数exclude=statistics解决,不过统计信息不导入,需要重新收集!
更多相关信息见 专题页面
相关资讯 & & &
& (04月26日)
图片资讯 & & &
   同意评论声明
   发表
尊重网上道德,遵守中华人民共和国的各项有关法律法规
承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任
本站管理人员有权保留或删除其管辖留言中的任意内容
本站有权在网站内转载或引用您的评论
参与本评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款clscfg.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libcap.so.1: cannot open shared object file - 推酷
clscfg.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libcap.so.1: cannot open shared object file
Hi Friends,
I installed 11.2.0.3 Grid Infrastructure software on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.3. After installation&I executed root.sh script and got following error.
/oracle/grid11g/bin/clscfg.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libcap.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory Failed to create keys in the OLR, rc = 127, Message:
Especially, you can get this error during execution of root.sh script on Linux 6.X
When I executed root.sh script, the output was below.
[root@dbtestvm1 ~]#
/oracle/grid11g/root.sh
Performing root user operation for Oracle 11g
The following environment variables are set as:
ORACLE_OWNER= ora11g
ORACLE_HOME= /oracle/grid11g
Enter the full pathname of the local bin directory: [/usr/local/bin]:
The contents of “dbhome” have not changed. No need to overwrite.
The contents of “oraenv” have not changed. No need to overwrite.
The contents of “coraenv” have not changed. No need to overwrite.
Entries will be added to the /etc/oratab file as needed by
Database Configuration Assistant when a database is created
Finished running generic part of root script.
Now product-specific root actions will be performed.
Using configuration parameter file: /oracle/grid11g/crs/install/crsconfig_params
oracle/grid11g/bin/clscfg.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libcap.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory Failed to create keys in the OLR, rc = 127, Message:
Failed to write the checkpoint:” with status:FAIL.Error code is 256
Failed to create keys in the OLR at /oracle/grid11g/crs/install/crsconfig_lib.pm line 7497. /oracle/grid11g/perl/bin/perl -I/oracle/grid11g/perl/lib -I/oracle/grid11g/crs/install /oracle/grid11g/crs/install/roothas.pl execution failed
I checked libcap rpm is installed or not.
[root@dbtestvm1 ~]# rpm -q libcap
libcap-2.16-5.5.el6.x86_64
H?mm libcap-2.16-5.5.el6.x86_64& is installed. The error message shows that it searches for libcap.so.1.& I configured YUM according to my article
I&checked the&availability of rpm files which contains libcap.
[root@dbtestvm1 ~]#
yum list | grep libcap
libcap.i686 2.16-5.5.el6 @cd
libcap.x86_64 2.16-5.5.el6 @anaconda-RedHatEnterpriseLinux-.x86_64/6.3
libcap-devel.x86_64 2.16-5.5.el6 @cd
libcap-ng.x86_64 0.6.4-3.el6_0.1 @anaconda-RedHatEnterpriseLinux-.x86_64/6.3
libcap-ng-devel.x86_64 0.6.4-3.el6_0.1 @anaconda-RedHatEnterpriseLinux-.x86_64/6.3
compat-libcap1.i686 1.10-1 cd
compat-libcap1.x86_64 1.10-1 cd
libcap-devel.i686 2.16-5.5.el6 cd
libcap-ng.i686 0.6.4-3.el6_0.1 cd
libcap-ng-devel.i686 0.6.4-3.el6_0.1 cd
So I need to install compat-libcap1.x86_64 rpm rpm. (My operating system is x86_64)
[root@dbtestvm1 ~]#
yum install compat-libcap1.x86_64
Loaded plugins: product-id, refresh-packagekit, security, subscription-manager
Updating certificate-based repositories.
Unable to read consumer identity
Setting up Install Process
Resolving Dependencies
–& Running transaction check
—& Package compat-libcap1.x86_64 0:1.10-1 will be installed
–& Finished Dependency Resolution
Dependencies Resolved
================================================================================
Package Arch Version Repository Size
================================================================================
Installing:
compat-libcap1 x86_64 1.10-1 cd 17 k
Transaction Summary
Install 1 Package(s)
Total download size: 17 k
Installed size: 29 k
Is this ok [y/N]: y
Downloading Packages:
Running rpm_check_debug
Running Transaction Test
Transaction Test Succeeded
Running Transaction
Installing : compat-libcap1-1.10-1.x86_64 1/1
Installed products updated.
Verifying : compat-libcap1-1.10-1.x86_64 1/1
Installed:
compat-libcap1.x86_64 0:1.10-1
Now, we can continue. Before rerunning of root.sh script, we must deconfigure it.
[root@dbtestvm1 ~]#
/oracle/grid11g/crs/install/roothas.pl -deconfig -force
Using configuration parameter file: /oracle/grid11g/crs/install/crsconfig_params
CRS-4639: Could not contact Oracle High Availability Services
CRS-4000: Command Stop failed, or completed with errors.
CRS-4639: Could not contact Oracle High Availability Services
CRS-4000: Command Delete failed, or completed with errors.
CRS-4544: Unable to connect to OHAS
CRS-4000: Command Stop failed, or completed with errors.
Failure in execution (rc=-1, 0, No such file or directory) for command /etc/init.d/ohasd deinstall
Successfully deconfigured Oracle Restart stack
let’s rerun root.sh script. It will run successfully.
[root@dbtestvm1 ~]#
/oracle/grid11g/root.sh
Performing root user operation for Oracle 11g
The following environment variables are set as:
ORACLE_OWNER= ora11g
ORACLE_HOME= /oracle/grid11g
Enter the full pathname of the local bin directory: [/usr/local/bin]:
The contents of “dbhome” have not changed. No need to overwrite.
The contents of “oraenv” have not changed. No need to overwrite.
The contents of “coraenv” have not changed. No need to overwrite.
Entries will be added to the /etc/oratab file as needed by
Database Configuration Assistant when a database is created
Finished running generic part of root script.
Now product-specific root actions will be performed.
LOCAL ADD MODE
Creating OCR keys for user ‘ora11g’, privgrp ‘dba’..
Operation successful.
LOCAL ONLY MODE
Successfully accumulated necessary OCR keys.
Creating OCR keys for user ‘root’, privgrp ‘root’..
Operation successful.
CRS-4664: Node dbtestvm1 successfully pinned.
Adding Clusterware entries to upstart
16:55:21 /oracle/grid11g/cdata/dbtestvm1/backup_521.olr
Successfully configured Oracle Grid Infrastructure for a Standalone Server
[root@dbtestvm1 ~]#
Talip Hakan &Ozt&rk
已发表评论数()
&&登&&&陆&&
已收藏到推刊!
请填写推刊名
描述不能大于100个字符!
权限设置: 公开
仅自己可见}