网校通请直接输入用户名密码登录。
个人用户请用邮箱登录。
*邮箱地址:
将做为“个人用户”登录本网站时的“用户名”
<font color="#~16个字符,包括字母、数字、特殊符号,区分大小写
*确认密码:
电话号码:
加载中……
本网大部分资源来源于会员上传,除本网原创、组织的资源外,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯版权,请立刻和本网联系并提供证据,本网将在第一时间改正。写一篇如何保持身体健康的英语作文_百度知道
写一篇如何保持身体健康的英语作文
I always feel better when I am with friends than when I am alone,甚至衣服的情况下。与朋友一起的时光;t、车子, or even our clothes and we can survive。有规律的运动是我们保持身体健康的一个重要部分. These things sound easy to do, I can keep my body at a proper weight and keep healthy?我想. I think a strong will is necessary if we want to keep healthy. But if our health was taken away,我们肯定就活不下去了,我可以保持身体健康和体重适中,但没有很多人能成功做到;s health, we would surely die。我也很少吃肉。许多研究显示. I eat a lot of vegetables and fresh fruit which are full of vitamins,我常常避免吃高脂肪的食物, like french fries or cookies? I think it is health.什么是世界上最重要的事情。欢笑也是健康的重要组成部分, but not many people can manage them,答案应该是健康。我们可以在没有钱。What's more,我总是感觉比单独一个人好, I can keep my mind as well as my body happy、房子, I think friends are an important part of one&#39。我会吃很多的蔬菜和富含维他命的新鲜水果,有复杂人际关系的人比较不容易得病,活着. Many studies show that people with a wide range of social contacts get sick less than those who don&#39, car。这就是为什么我们总是努力以一种健康的方式吃东西和规律地运动。当我与朋友一起时. Regular exercise is an important part of keeping me healthy。In order to eat healthily. By spending time with my friends.You can take away our money。这些事情听起来很容易去做。当我与朋友一起时,我认为. I also eat little meat。我喜欢和朋友一起大笑. Taking exercise every day helps us build a strong body. When I am with my friends.为了能吃得健康,可以让我的思想和身体一样开心,比如炸薯条或甜点。但是如果我们的健康被带走了, I always laugh. Laughing is also an important part of health, house. I like to laugh with my friends,朋友也是让我们保持健康的重要部分,我总是笑声不断。By eating properly and exercising regularly.通过合理的饮食和规律性的运动。我想. That is why we always try to eat in a healthy way and exercise regularly,那强大的意愿是需要的How to keep healthy如何保持健康What is the most important thing in the world.还有。每天做运动有助于我们拥有强健的身体, I usually avoid eating food high in fat,我们如果想要健康
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
we will often feel tired and irritable, there are three things we can do if we want to be in good. They begin to realize that good healthis the most valuable possession a person can have, because life depends on exercise&#39, because proper nutrition is the most important for good health, because&#39, we should get proper amount of sleep. However, vegetables and fruits, it prevents us from putting on weight. Secondly, we should have the right food. Finally, many people don&#39. It know how to stay healthy although great efforts have been made in this regard. Have a nap at noon if time permits. Allow ourselves at least eight hours of sleep each day.  First. I.
Avoid foods with lots of sugar and fat. Eat plenty of high protein foods, there will be much less complaining about poor health and there will be much more happiness in our life, we should exercise regularly. Do not overeat.  If everyone is to do so. Regular exercise strengthens our hearts andlungs  People are beginning to attach much more importance to their health these days than ever before
亲,百度好多的如果怕撞你可以截着抄就不怕老师发现了
要不就下载一个中英译软件
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中学生如何保持身心健康_高中英语作文_VOA英语网
中学生如何保持身心健康
发表时间:内容来源:
下表是对某中学高三(1)班50个学生健康问题的调查表。请根据表格内容,综述学生当前存在的健康问题,并就中学生如何保持身心健康提出自己的建议。
问题类型 学习焦虑 逆反心理 缺乏交往 睡眠不足 缺乏锻炼 视力不佳 人数 35 20 15 40 25 35 比例 70% 40% 30% 80% 50% 70%
1.词数150左右,
2.可根据内容要点适当增加细节,使行文连贯
One possible version:
As is apparently shown in the chart above, many middle school students have problems both physically and mentally, with 70% of the students having learning anxiety as well as poor eyesight, and a larger percentage lacking sleep. Coming next is the lack of physical exercise. 40% of the students surveyed won&t obey their parents or teachers.In addition, Still fewer claim not to have enough communication with others.
As far as I am concerned, we students should balance our physical exercise and studies. Just as a saying goes: &All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy,& without a sound body, one cannot achieve anything. However, too much attention has been paid only to studies. Therefore, I suggest we be given less homework and more time for out-of-classroom activities to solve all the problems. Only in this way can we lead a happy and healthy life.
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语书面表达 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信