帮我写一篇初中作文级别的英语作文,想对Ke...

谁帮我写一篇初中水平的英语作文 题目为 My favorite teacher 谢谢了 80字左右_百度作业帮
谁帮我写一篇初中水平的英语作文 题目为 My favorite teacher 谢谢了 80字左右
My favourite teacherIn my life,there is a person that I will never forget,that's my favourite teacher.He is a little old with a pair of glasses and he is in short hair.He was very strict with us but he was friendly at the same time.Once,he gave me encouragement when I lost my faith.When I made progress in studying,he told me not to guard against conceit and rashness and keep on studying hard.However,he is retired at present,I will never forget him.He is a lighthouse when I feel there is no royal road to learning.我最喜欢的老师在我的生命中,有一个永远不会忘记的人,那就是我最喜欢的老师 .他年龄有点大,带着眼镜,并且是短 头发.他对我们 要求严格但是一直都对我们很友好.曾经,当我失去信心时他给我鼓励,当我在学习方面取得进步时,他告诉我不要自负和轻率而应该继续努力学习.然而,现在他已经退休了.我永远 也不会忘记他.当我 在学习的路上没有捷径时,他就是 一盏灯塔.
like my English teacher Miss* best.Miss * is tall and thin,she has long straight hair and big eyes,her voise is light,and she's very kind,so we all loves her.Yesterday morning,I slept late and mi...
Everyone has his favorite teacher ,so do I. My favourite teacher is Miss Wei, our English teacher. We felt English very difficuit when we began to study English. Miss Wei had a good idea to solve the ...
您可能关注的推广我们英语老师让我们写 初中与高中的不同 的英语作文,我写了一篇,但是由于我英语很poor 求高人帮我改错_百度知道
我们英语老师让我们写 初中与高中的不同 的英语作文,我写了一篇,但是由于我英语很poor 求高人帮我改错
There are many many differences bewteen Junior High and Senior High , Senior High has some coures can be chosen to study by ourselves,作文原意最好不要改动~再次深深感谢. Because we have more courses
than that in Junior High ,it can give us feeling that we are in the University. Like P.The teachers are more strict and the classmates are more mature .谢谢高手帮忙~ 直接将修改后的作文发出来; study. And in class in Senior High we are more busy than previous class in Junior High . I found many differences bewteen Junior High and Senior high.But I think I will do well and make good friends . The teachers and classmates are also different from that in Junior High . Through the three days&#39.E .
For exampleThe Differences Bewteen Junior High And Senior High
My senior High life was begin
提问者采纳
Senior High has some coures can be chosen to study by ourselves. The teachers and classmates are also different from that in Junior High . Like P.
For example.
There are many many differences bewteen Junior High and Senior High ,it can give us feeling that we are in the University. Through the three days&#39. I found many differences bewteen Junior High and Senior high.The teachers are more strict and the classmates are more mature :33
hsdjakfds fjdsfhjs fhf fjhfj djf sjkdf hjdsfhjd fjd fjdghjflfhljkashgjd fjkghjk fhf gjdlfhgjdlf djg
gjk gfdjng j fjj fjfj
jfjgjdgnsdklgjk
gj gn fdh fdh gfj gh fj
fgd h gfk gh ds gbf 回答者Nothing much I could do except a big thank to my teacher in my high school - Mr XXX. Because we have more courses
than that in Junior H study.E . And in class in Senior High we are more busy than previous class in Junior High .But I think I will do well and make good friends . Mr XXX is small:
| 一级 | The Differences Bewteen Junior High And Senior High
My senior High life was begin, serious guy but with a big heart 回答者: daomen00 | 二级 |
提问者评价
thank you very much ~
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Nothing much I could do except a big thank to my teacher in my high school - Mr XXX. Mr XXX is small, serious guy but with a big heart
呵呵,对于第一次写英语作文,你已经很不错了。但问题还是有的。 1.British school and chinese school is different 。这里的表达上不是很好,可以改为 schools in britain are different from thoses in china.其实最好的呢是用(educational system教育系统)这个词来代替school你以后自然就会了。 2.i like get up late 一个小错误,like doing/to do 不能直接加动词原形。(i like getting up late) 3.subject is different ,sujects are different 要用复数。 4.British school have English literature。这里呢要注意动词的单数第三人称啊,(schools)而且English literature也可以就简单说english. 5. I think English literature be equal to chinese(be 改成is). 6.British school have cooking but china do not have (schools ,还有cooking 后最好加个class.当然不能说but china do not have 没有关系代词thoses,改为but thoses in china do not have.) 7.here in before 只是个错误的直译啊,应该为all the above are ……differences最后要用复数啊。 继续加油吧。希望能对你有帮助。
hsdjakfds fjdsfhjs fhf fjhfj djf sjkdf hjdsfhjd fjd fjdghjflfhljkashgjd fjkghjk fhf gjdlfhgjdlf djg
gjk gfdjng j fjj fjfj
jfjgjdgnsdklgjk
gj gn fdh fdh gfj gh fj
fgd h gfk gh ds gbf
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求各位英语牛人帮忙写一篇作文 千万不要跟范文一样 要自己写的。万分谢谢_百度知道
求各位英语牛人帮忙写一篇作文 千万不要跟范文一样 要自己写的。万分谢谢
as to&#160请结合以下提示;the convenience&#160。Nowadays.They to&#160,用英语写一篇短文;benefit&#160,more and&#160,such environment more people of believe choose ride advantages there many are riding and so on,分析越来越多人骑自行车的原因
提问者采纳
The reasons why so many people are willing to ride bicycles are as follows,谢谢. Firstly, they can exercise everyday by riding bicycles.Tt be worried about the heavy traffic, which will be good at their health, more and more people would like to ride bycicles. Secondly, they believe that riding bicycles is so convenience that they don't need to take the unpunctual and crowded bus and don&#39, riding bicycles will benefit to the environment.Last but not lesast, which will help to keep the air fresh.原创,望采纳Nowadays,more and more people choose to ride bicycles
能再写点吗?麻烦了 谢谢
120到150吧 谢了 最好分三段
Nowadays,with the rapid development of economics, the cars become more popular and there are large amounts of production of automobile every year. But more and more people choose to ride bicycles.The reasons why so many people are willing to ride bicycles are as follows.
Firstly, they can exercise everyday by riding bicycles, which will be good at their health. Secondly, they believe that riding bicycles is so convenience that they don't need to take the unpunctual and crowded bus and don't be worried about the heavy traffic.Last but not lesast, riding bicycles will benefit to the environment, which will help to keep the air fresh.
As a result of these advantages of riding bycicles that the automobiles can't have, more and more people would like to ride bycicles.
其他类似问题
作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我写一篇五十字的英语作文.初中水平的.题目是我的校园._百度作业帮
谁能帮我写一篇五十字的英语作文.初中水平的.题目是我的校园.
My school is very beautiful. It is in Guicheng, near the Qiandeng Lake. Do you know it? It is Nanhai Experimental Primary School. I like my school very much.
There is a big playground in my school. We have P.E. class on the playground and we often play sports on it , too. Our teaching building has five floors. My classroom is on the fifth floor. It is big and clean. The computer rooms are on the third floor. There is a library on the second floor. There are many books in the library. I often read books here. There are some music rooms and art rooms in the teaching building, too.
The teachers in my school are very kind . The students are very polite and smart. I am happy in my school
WIth our friendly people, advanced facilities, experienced teachers and hardworking students, our school becomes a well-known school in our province. The "going green" strategy also is being carried o...
有邮箱么?打不下啊。我给你发过去?
您可能关注的推广}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信