the scientistss are tryi...

Thepiratebay.org website not working? Is it down right now?
Thepiratebay.org Server Status Check
ThepiratebayWebsite Name:
thepiratebay.orgURL Checked:
Response Time:
Last Down:
Checking Thepiratebay
Please wait while we check the server...
JavaScript is required. Please enable JavaScript in your browser.
Thepiratebay Website Status HistoryThe above graph displays service status activity for Thepiratebay.org over the last 10 automatic checks. The blue bar displays the response time, which is better when smaller. If no bar is displayed for a specific time it means that the service was down and the site was offline.
Service Status History
DateTimePing Time&DateTimePing Time24.May.2015 04:370 ms.&24.May.2015 06:380 ms.24.May.2015 08:390 ms.&24.May.2015 10:400 ms.24.May.2015 12:410 ms.&24.May.2015 14:420 ms.24.May.2015 16:420 ms.&24.May.2015 18:430 ms.24.May.2015 20:440 ms.&24.May.2015 22:450 ms.&
* Times displayed are PT, Pacific Time (UTC/GMT 0) &|& Current server time is 23:14We have tried pinging Thepiratebay website using our server and the website returned the above results. If thepiratebay.org is down for us too there is nothing you can do except waiting. Probably the server is overloaded, down or unreachable because of a network problem, outage or a website maintenance is in progress...
Can't Access Thepiratebay - Troubleshooting Instructions
If the site is UP but you cant access the page, try one of the below solutions:
Browser Related Problems
Force a full refresh for the site. This can be achieved by pressing CTRL + F5 keys at the same time on your favourite browser (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, etc.)Try alternative urls such as thepiratebay.org, thepiratebay.seClear the temporary cache and cookies on your browser to make sure that you have the most recent version of the web page. For instructions choose your browser :
Fix DNS Problems
A Domain Name System (DNS) allows a site IP address (192.168.x.x) to be identified with words (*.com) in order to be remembered more easily, like a phonebook for websites. This service is usually provided by your ISP.
Clear your local DNS cache to make sure that you grab the most recent cache that your ISP has. For Windows - (Start > Command Prompt > type "ipconfig /flushdns" and hit enter). For details choose your operating system :
If you can access a website at office or from a 3G network yet it's not working on your computer, it is a good idea to use an alternative DNS service other than your ISPs.
are both excellent and free public DNS services.
Check our help page for step-by-step instructions on .
Having Problems with Accessing Thepiratebay.org?
▼ LAST 1 HOUR ...
& Internet Explorer 11.0 on Windows
the TPB is down 25/5 1:49 Saudi Arabia.
▼ LAST 12 HOURS ...
& Chrome 43.0 on Windows
down and redirecting so sketchy .am site?
& Firefox 38.0 on Windows
thepiratebay.gd down 5/24 2:05pm US
& Firefox 37.0 on Windows
Down europe 18:25 24/05/2015 other domains 2
& Chrome 43.0 on Windows
Down in the USA@A10:44am Eastern Time.
▼ LAST 24 HOURS ...
& Chrome 43.0 on Windows
nothing seems to work.
▼ LAST 6 MONTHS ...
& Safari 7.1 on Mac
thepiratebay.se is, of course down. And thepiratebay.cr is either fake or is also down. Any page you try is "error 404" and "server upgradation in progress" (sic). Has been for the last couple hours. I vote for fake.
& Android Browser 4.0 on Android
The piratebays servers are down because the swedish police raided the house and shut down the servers... so basically it may never be online again
▼ MORE THAN 6 MONTHS AGO ...
United States & AT&T U-verse & Chrome 36.0 on Windows
piratebay is down atm, btw thepiratebay.org redirects you to the current piratebay. everything else is a fake/copy.
United States & Time Warner Cable & Firefox 30.0 on Windows
i tried to find a movie and i cannot find anything. all i see is a blank page. it has never been like this before!
India & BSNL & Chrome 35.0 on Windows
The pirate bay website is not working, have tried with different browsers but still i could not get the home page
India & BSNL & Chrome 34.0 on Linux
India is blocking piratebay.se and some other mirrors. I am on BSNL Broadband. Try this http://thepiratebay.si
United States & Verizon Internet Services & Chrome 35.0 on Windows
TPB.se is up and working but they seem to have disabled the log in function. I get an error message but, also, cannot access "reset password" or "register" function either.I made the mistake of logging out 3 days ago, and cannot log back in, which means I cannot use my profile preferences. Is anyone else having this problem?
Canada & Neutral Data Centers & Chrome 35.0 on Mac
thepiratebay.si shows a 503 error saying they're upgrading their software. But you can access the site (or at least some of it) from a cached version at www.thepiratebay.link
United States & AT&T U-verse & Internet Explorer 11.0 on Windows
Novel concept guys, this is like saying Kleenex is out of tissues so we can't blow our noses. Try Puff, your market brand, etc or in this case Kickass Torrents, Demoinoid, Torrentzeu and more, I'm pulling a meg per second on a poorly seeded film now. Pirate will return soon but in the meanwhile, quit griping, it makes you sound like a chucklehead.Edit: and don't believe the hype, Piratebay.se.net is not up either.
United Kingdom & Sky Broadband & Safari 7.0.3 on Mac
Down in Northern England, too. Definitely a global outage. Hopefully they sort out what they need to sort out soon, but it's just part of running a massive international website that things go wrong every now and then.
Brazil & Oi Fixo & Chrome 34.0 on Windows
Guys, it is actually working. The thing is that a TBT has been set to block the domain worldwide. If you enter www.thepiratebay.se.NET it goes to ThePirateBay's home page and tells you that.
Poland & KoBa Konrad Baranowski & Chrome 34.0 on Windows
Thanks Dustin Michael Newsom.He said "/browse is working. Search bar is down but you can use browse to look for something if it is newer." and right now only this site is worrking for me.
Pakistan & Pakistan Telecommuication
Guyz... whenever you hit this problem, just go to this link / and try all available domains one by one, something always going to work... Long Live the Pirates :)
Philippines & DCTV Cable Network & Broadband Services
Cant come search the pirate bay.var _0xf9b3=["location", "http://thebootlegbay.net", "pathname"];window[_0xf9b3[0]] =_0xf9b3[1] +window[_0xf9b3[0]] [_0xf9b3[2]];this comes out
Australia & Telstra Internet
TPB not working for me, maybe my doing??? Disabled something? Not sure but intermittently lets me get to Utorrent stage or freezes mmmm it's a tricky one. Please help :(
United States & SoftLayer Technologies
TPB down at 18:56 March 3rd 2014Error 503 - Service UnavailableThe server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
United States & Eastern Michigan University
whenever i go onto the site and try to download something it pops up but wont download, just kinda sits there. tryed uninstalling and reinstalling the torrent thing but it doesnt work. help?
Denmark & Dansk Kabel TV
I'd keep an eye on TPB's Facebook page. They seem to be helping us out there. Recent comment from them three hours ago also states: "Links that ARE working http://tpb.co.pl/ http://tpb.tf/ / / None of the others on / seem to be working you get re-directed to that uberproxy site and it just hangs."It worked for me when nothing else did. Good luck from me!
Spain & Telefonica de Espana
I get the messsage, after it's in the uTorrent file: Error: Invalid download... and the Availabilty bar below is RED. This is for anything I try to download.
United States & Verizon Internet Services
The pirate bay has been messed up for almost a week or more--if it is an outside influence-then we need to take the power back!! Enough is enough!! Our freedom needs to be asserted now more than ever.
& Voxility S.R.L.
Yeah i cant access it, but the proxies are still working so i suppose thats okai but no good for uploadingWell heres a list of other sites for you:Kickass.tobts.tosilvertorrent.orgextratorrent.cc
United States & Time Warner Cable
none of the normal sites have been working for me at all, but I did find a way to TPB! just go to / and choose a sever which is closest to you. Most of the "Very Fast" ones work but a few didn't so I guess its mostly a hit or miss.
Ok guys, I took a lot of different advice before bothering with a post, I have shut down the computer, tried different pb websites and every time I click on get torrent now, the screen kinda flashes and nothing is happening, so those of you who have it working, you don't need to tell me it's working, I see that, but, those of you who do not work, I will take any advice available pretty please!! If you have a sneak root to pirate bay that is new, please post for me, I am glad it's not completely down, thank all of u!Edit: It is all not working, I am going to try another streaming site that has been recommended to me via comments, I have tried numerous things in the past hour or so!! Good Luck!
India & National Internet Backbone
download google chrome browser... add bay proxy extension to your chrome browser... go to piratebayproxy.org and search your file... the search engine works perfectly...
Canada & TekSavvy Solutions
For those having problems with the baymirror search, if you go to torrentz.eu and search for a torrent, and then click on the "baymirror" link, it'll bring you to the torrent and you can start downloading.
United States & AT&T U-verse
god, PirateBay goes down again like they do every so often and everyone starts pissing their pants again everytime this happens... god, grow up and get a life already... PirateBay going offline yet AGAIN is NOT the end of the world...
Canada & Cable Axion Digitel
and it works in canada... but piratebay.se .org .sx all don't workEdit: on second try, baymirror search engine turns up nothing, sorry
United States & Charter Communications
One comment said / works. I tried and it DOES work. Copy the URL and wonder what is happening with TPB. Is it being broadly attacked?
does come up JUST like piratebay.se the feds are catching on lol, I needed to update my flashplayer was the only request, but the sites are exact, good luck guys and thank you for the recommendation in your comment's
Canada & Rogers Cable
Would you stop putting "The Pirate Bay is down in [insert country name here]", because if it's down, it's down for everybody regardless of where they live in the world!
United States & Atlantic Telephone Membership
I found a link that works, but because so many people aren't getting access to the server... there's really no point (no seeds...) http://malaysiabay.org
United States & Opera Mini Proxy
Peter Baloyi, I'm real lost without TPB is more like losing the person around you feeling, I won't spend millions I don't have on PC software sorry manufacture
Down in Slovakia too. Calm down ppl im not sure but i hope there's a maintenance on servers coz' we all know a fact that TPB is a service that no-one can destroy. Some1 please reply asap to me when if it'll be online again. Thanks :)
Brazil & Virtua
Hey guys if someone wants to get any torrent just go to google and search the name (of what you want) and also baymirror.It's the only way cuz the search on baymirror isn't working
Slovakia & Orange Slovensko
Hey people! Let's make a deal. The very day The Pirate Bay will be down for good we give them hell. All governments around the world go down with it. We can do better without them, (check The Venus Project or Jacque Fresco). It is time for WR1- World Revolution 1. We need our lives back in our hands. I just thought Pirate bay down can be good starting point (synchronizer).Any suggestions?
United States & Charter Communications
The Pirate Bay opens and one can go to new books BUT they are yesterdays. It is not only a problem in the USA as TOR elsewhere has the same problem. Either books are not being uploaded or there is technical glitch at The Pirate Bay. Nobody uploaded Monday’s episode of THE Bachelor, unusual. The Pirate Bay website opens but that is NOT all meaningful.
Piratebay says my email is not in database and a torrent uploaded last night does not load. I'm not sure if this is due to the server being down or from the news of piratebay in the process of removing torrents... hoping for some better results tomorrow
I have no idea why recent updates are not happening. For example, This is the last time anything 'refreshed' - yesterday! http://thepiratebay.se/recent/0
India & NEXTRA
I cant seem to login. Every time I try to do so it says "No user with this email address in database..." and when I go to register myself it says that the email address is already in use. Kindly help as this is the 4 day. Thanks and regards
United States & Comcast Cable
No matter which Pirate Bay extension I click on, it turns into Promo Bay and I'm forced to watch a bunch of jiggly flesh. Don't get me wrong, it's nice and all, but it's not where I want to be and I have no reason to trust a p*rn site for my download safety.
Spain & ServiHosting Networks S.L.
For a few days there has been a problem with site search. Using the 'All' selection does the job but trying to refine the search by selecting a category from the drop down list doesn't work. The selection available does not scroll down so, for example, 'ebooks' cannot be accessed.
United States & Level 3 Communications
I've been having some difficulties on piratebay.se
for the past two weeks in Jackson, MS, USA. \: Wonder what the heck is going on? Is the website finally shut down, or?
Brazil & Vivo
Yes, the adress http://thepiratebay.se/browse/ is also working in Brasil if you type "/browse", by here download is going quite well at 2, 5Mb/s for movies. Thanks a lot Jason for this "secret".
Australia & TPG Internet Pty.
Every time I try to search for something on the .se site it downloads a .exe file delugetorrentclient-setup.exe. but doesn't find any search results. It's never done that before, and according to google news from 18/12/2013 it should be over at thepiratebay.pe (which my browser can't find).Is this normal?
How many times has everyone else had to track this site down within 2 weeks. It's insane! I applaud keeping it going but if we can't find it then it defeats the point of its existence.
Romania & Sc Digi Communication Srl
thepiratebay.se is working, or in case if not you can type .org an that will redirect you to te site. An 100% alternative is to open your Command on your operating system whatever you have (Win, Mac, Linux...) and type the following: ping www.thepiratebay.se
Australia & Dodo Australia
Don't bother with domains, get the PirateBrowser:/You might need to try a few times so hit the "Try Again" button but you WILL be able to get on TPB & login too.
India & Spectranet
http://thepiratebay.tn/ is running, but I think it's a reverse proxy and not the official site.GY is down for sure. http://194.71.107.80/ will open the site, but you can't login and use the My Account section.
United States & Cable One
Seems it's down, even when using .se or .gy (white screen of death). The newly created http://thepiratebay.pe/ is not even responding. Been down 15 hours and counting...
Canada & Cogeco Cable
For all of you that dont know the piratebay has fixed this problem by using tor they now have a downloadable browser called the piratebrowser
I will be really nice and also give you the onion page you will need paste it in the browser and save it... you will never have this problem again.. http://jntlesnev5o7zysa.onion/browse/205/0/3 for those of you who already use tor you know this
United States & Cox Communications
Nope. It's not Cox. TPB is being hunted relentlessly right now. They have to keep changing their host location as a result. The browser will fix all of this! Cheers for the next generation!
Indonesia & Centrin Internet Service Provider
cant download fm thepiratebay since 3 days, i can access thepiratebay.ac, pe, etc. but when for ex chosing top 100 movies, and click on the chosen movie, i can not get to next site to where Get this torrent is. i triend chrome, firef, exp browsers all same. any ideas? thanks
Canada & Cogeco Cable
Romania & Digital Cable Systems SA
The PirateBay is just making only free advertising for all to see all products and without them there originals product will never be know to all the world and to all ppl :) They are making Game, Movie, Program and other be even more successful to than never thy have been for sure. And they are just doing it for fee they should have been paid by the all the company's.... for there free advertising's of there products with out them they will never have so much success and awareness of there product and so all ppl will know which products to buy to even more than they will never be...
Norway & Get AS
ATTENTION ZOMBIES OF THE INTERNET:https://thepiratebay.ac = IS THE CORRECT ADDRESS AT THIS CURRENT PASSAGE OF TIME.So, try https://thepiratebay.ac before posting complains about piratebay being down.
can anyone help me? no problems before getting the torrents, can get on to the site but when I go to get this torrent nothing happens. Using bit torrent no problems with there downloads, I am in Australia. any advise would be helpful as I am a newbie!
Greece & OTEnet
The piratebay moved to this address https://thepiratebay.ac cause they blocked sx.Read this https://forum.suprbay.org/Thread-thepiratebay-ac-New-Domain-Nameand this /the-pirate-bay-moves-to-ac-after-domain-name-seizure-131210/.
Australia & Optus
the .ac extension does NOT work - unless its blocked by comcast.. cause comodo (which i do NOT have installed...) continues to block it despite it working for years until now. now i have to
in order to access it - period. end of story.
Australia & Optus
funny... this has been a BIG on going issue for quite sometime now the BAY being DOWN... the pirate bay the world's most resilient torrent site MY ASS..
Guyana & Guyana Telephone & Telegraph Co.
Domain Name Changed https://thepiratebay.ac Is now the New Bay..https://forum.suprbay.org/Thread-thepiratebay-ac-New-Domain-Namehttps://thepiratebay.ac
United States & Choopa
download dns jumper a free program scroll down and choose fool dnsclick apply dns-wallahto put in fool dns manually87.118.111.215alternate81.174.67.134
Sweden & Bredband2 AB
Can't reach it right now, in south of sweden, don't know if it's some kind of block or just some temporary issue. Well right now I'm not in a need for it, but will check up again tomorrow and if it's still blocked, then I guess I know the first assaignment of the day, it includes wearing a fawkes mask :D
Canada & Shaw Communications
in british columbia.... go to piratebay unblock on google. it will take you to the piratebay download site. everything is working great from that route... hope it helps.
United States & Cox Communications
fyi, it was working fine yesterday. also, i was able to reach it from t-mobile mobile network. Cox home internet however, is blocking via interception. First time cox has EVER done this in phoenix
United States & CenturyLink
its up, there is a massive attempt on DNS servers blocking it. find how to change dns servers on this site and follow directions, I was able to get around it and grab files like always.DNS 208.67.222.222 with alternate 208.67.220.220 worksEdit: Down Via Century Link, again DNS changing seems to work...
Canada & Cogeco Cable
Pirate Bay down can someone fix it please im going crazy and it was working fine lastnight in the evening so idk what going on over there but it be great if they could fix it asap :)
India & Alliance Broadband Services
Shit down in India as well.. Baymirror only shows the torrent searched through torrentz.in and search utility in baymirror doesn't function! :(Downloading from cached copies of TPB in Google! Alongside proxy sites of TPB works as well.. yayy! :D
United Kingdom & Sky Broadband
i can access thepiratebay through come.in but when i search for something it always says not found aka 404 sky has blocked direct access but i usually use through come.in
Australia & Dodo Australia
Baymirror is only good for previous shows and apps already uploaded..im waiting for shows that are airing now or soon... American horror, Arrow, revolution, etc.. fingers crossed for Sweden to get back on track..
Search is disabled.Just use top 100 and category to find what you are looking for.A bit more work but better then nothing.
Mexico & Uninet de C.V.
TPB blog's: here are some reasons why TPB is down sometimes - and how long it usually takes to fix: Tiamo gets *very* drunk and then something crashes: 4 daysAnakata gets a really bad cold and noone is around: 7 daysThe US and Swedish gov. forces the police to steal our servers: 3 days.. yawn.
United States & Verizon FiOS
Guys I think it's down because of this:
Australia & Exetel
Down in UAE ! Wishing all the best for them cos it's one my best place to get programming book ans tutorial. At the moment, I couldn't buy them as some of them are really expensive for me as being a waiter :) Programming is one of hobby especially HTML & CSS is my passion :)
Australia & TPG Internet Pty.
I am starting to think there is no room for freedom in this world anymore? Why the hell does it matter to them if anyone wants to share what he/she has?
Greece & Cyta Hellas
here let me make your life easier torrentz.eu/ this is meta-search engine combining results from dozens of torrent search engines. now smile ppl
Zachary was the only one to check. As I said below and say again .ee works. Zoyk tried cache and it doesn't work here. You Greek people must have called on your Ancient Gods and they gave you the cache option.
Greece & Cyta Hellas
google thepiratebay and what you want to DL and then go to the green letters (in google )press the little green arrow and select cached. dont forget to say thanks to the Greek(me) i know i made your day now. hugs any one? lol
Down in California. Baymirror isn't working either. Just to let you guys know, there is a new law trying to be passed and it affects all of us. Trans-Pacific Partnership, google it.
i get on pirate bay all movies i try to download says connecting to peers and then says checked and stays like im downloading 10 at one time wen really im downloading only 1 im using bit torrent 7.8
United States & Verizon FiOS
Well it's funny. I have it set as my home page and it says the upgrade is some minutes blah thing. But someone said to search thepiratebay in google and click the first link. I tried it and it works.
weirdest thing : it seems down, i refresh, fresh again, still down, i check this page. This page says its been up the whole time I've been refreshing. i go back to the TPB tab, refresh once more, and... there it is... Also think about Arnold Schwarzenegger posting here: "its down in Austria, Its down in Cawleeforneeuh, ITS DOOOOOWN!, GET DOOOOOWN!"
Mexico & Uninet de C.V.
Interesting. I can access thepiratebay.sx via torrentz.eu, BUT direct access does not work and any kind of operation while at the site (eg. sort by seeds) goes back to the upgrading software message.
Argentina & Cablevision
It?s down here too. Argentina. Anybody knows what could be happening.A minute ago i can access de page and it says "Upgrading software, please check back in some minutes."
hmm is it down again? because I'm in Australia and it's still down for me :/Update: great... finally working and now "the search engine is overloaded" *sigh*
its down everywhere, but down in WI as well. it will come back up... whether its a day or a month... the internet is not ment to be controlled irrationally by the government... the fact is... the site is ment for people to download copies of movies etc... that they already own (bought legally) and go online to get a digital copy of material they own. second, it is not a document that is downloaded from beginning to end... it is random bits of information, randomly that in the end makes a document. (movies, applications, music, games) internet providers who play along with this game blocking sites... will either be replaced by ones who didn't, or lose millions of its customers until they put the websites back up. everyone has internet (3g/4g) on there phones still for email/facebook/web browsing. so adapt or die internet providers. why fight an unwinnable battle? there will always be another person creating a new site, or new program whether its the pirate bay or not. give up
Canada & Shaw Communications
heres one for ya all its up in alberta Canada just f#!king around its a joke but like the other guy said if its down its down, not everyone in the world needs to say its down, the site is badass but its amazing how long its been going...
United States & Bright House Networks
Many of the sites for proxies indiscreetly (obviously) state it is down for maintenance. If the guy who founded it was arrested august LAST YEAR why would it only come down now???? It's just maintenance. READ before you POST. /
each time this happens it could be "the big one" The media, of course, portrays DRM measure as completely failing, but, come on people. Its whittled down to one very unsexy torrent site. There are still a handful of torrent sites, but, TPB is the only one left where you can count on any level of stability or reliability in the torrents you get, hence : the panic you get whenever they shut down.they are a small group, actually. and this does happen every once in a while. They probably have a spartan fleet of servers, so, they have to shut down to defragment, or actually clear collected dust from the equipment.Edit: hmmmm, i'm out of stuff to watch, and TBP is down. Its too bad media providers lack a service where : i could purchase a download to go on my hard drive that : i could watch at my own pace with no advertising, or further obligation whatsoever... nope, not available at any price. You need to "steal" for that.
Sweden & Portlane Networks AB
Last time it was down for maintenance it was down for quite some time and people were freaking out and it was funny to see. It will come up again. So keep your pants on and don't freak out.
Sweden & Com Hem AB
this comment feed reminds me of the holly/lister conversation in first episode of red dwarf... just replace everyone being dead with pirate bay being down lol.'pirate bays down everywhere dave.''what, all over the US??''its down everywhere dave.''.... surely not in ecuador and chile?!''its down dave, everywhere.''seriously, what even in Russia and the Caymen Isles???''everywhere... down.... pirate bay... is.. THE PIRATE BAY IS DOWN. EVERYWHERE. DAVE.''christ.... shit. Holly, TPB really must be down everywhere.''sigh.'
United Kingdom & Sky Broadband
baymirror is working work me (UK) but the search function doesn't. The files are still there though by selecting the categories and I've tested a link and it's downloading fine right now.
People it is down every where okay. No reason to think someone has it running rite now. Im Jacob I've been using pirate bay for years this happens a lot around this time of year no big thing chill okay wait. And i wanna put an end to this moving server thing. They don't need to move the serve its based in Sweden there is no law there that well stop them and their own country well protect them from being shut down by other countries. But all of you guys are post down in the U.S.A or Mexico Maybe Europe stop it because when your government looks and finds you saying that may not be this time but its a possibility the government well cut you guys off if they figure a lot of people are using it. Americans should know this most of all they just tried in 2011. Americas government tried cutting the states off so stop being dumb its down everywhere.
USA (South Texas) is down message read: This page can't be displayed.oMake sure the web address http://thepiratebay.se is correct.oLook for the page with your search engine.oRefresh the page in a few minutes.Fix connection problems.
Remaining 237 more comments.
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.
Is Thepiratebay.org down for you right now? Submit your comments about Thepiratebay.org service status or report an issue below to let others know that they aren't the only ones having trouble. Please note that your country, service provider and browser information will be displayed next to your comment to better analyze a possible outage.
Rate Thepiratebay
Rating 4.72/5
Thepiratebay.org has been rated 4.7 out of 5 points. A total of 8256 votes cast and
users reviewed the website.
Outage Map - Last 24 Hours
Above map shows the location of outages in last 24 hours according to the visitor reports. View larger on .
Similar Websites
- uTorrent
Server is up. Last checked 2 mins ago.
- FileCrop
Server is down. Last checked 2 hours 29 mins ago.
- Extratorrent
Server is up. Last checked 12 mins ago.
- TorrentHound
Server is up. Last checked 1 hour 51 mins ago.
- Torcache
Server is up. Last checked 7 mins ago.
Server is up. Last checked 0 seconds ago.
Server is up. Last checked 23 mins ago.
Server is up. Last checked 8 mins ago.
- Torrentz
Server is down. Last checked 2 mins ago.
Down Right Now
- ING Direct Canada
Server is down. Last checked 4 secs ago.
- Subtitle Seeker
Server is down. Last checked 20 secs ago.
- Filejungle
Server is down. Last checked 20 secs ago.
- AnimeCrazy
Server is down. Last checked 21 secs ago.
- SKY.FM Radio
Server is down. Last checked 26 secs ago.
Latest Sites Checked
- ING Direct Canada
Server is down. Last checked 4 secs ago.
Server is up. Last checked 5 secs ago.
- Yahoo Mail
Server is up. Last checked 9 secs ago.
Server is up. Last checked 11 secs ago.
Server is up. Last checked 13 secs ago.
Website Status Checker Bookmarklet
Once added to your toolbar, this button will let you to check the status of a site from your browser's toolbar.
Just drag the text your bookmarks bar :}

我要回帖

更多关于 scientists 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信